Go to notes and disclaimers


What Happened to Alex...
by Amy B


Fox Mulder barely spared a glance at the strange man fleeing Alex's new apartment. He stood and stared at his lover, jaw clenched and lips pressed tightly together. With an effort, he kept his voice down as he began questioning and berating Alex all at the same time.

"What were you thinking? You can be such a lying, cheating, sneaky rat bastard sometimes, but you're MY rat bastard. Did you think I wouldn't find out? You knew I would come home and find you gone. Did you think I wouldn' t try to find you? Picking up strangers in bars, Alex? Damn it! That's risky and stupid. What were you thinking?"

"Fox..." Alex tried to placate the older man but Mulder kept right on going.

"Did you forget who you belong to, Alex? Did you think some poor shmuck in Baltimore could take my place?" Mulder went over to shut the door before continuing his quiet tirade. No use giving the neighbors even more of a thrill than they had undoubtedly already gotten.

Alex took advantage of the silence to wail, "But we were on a break!"

"No, Alex." Mulder stalked across the room with feline grace and feral determination. He didn't blink as Alex started to back away. He just pursued his errant lover as he explained with exaggerated patience, "I said we should be more discreet. I never said we should stop seeing each other. You get no breaks from me, Mr. Super-Secret-Triple-Agent."

Alex continued backing away purposefully toward the bed and spoke in a shaky voice that sounded like fear but stemmed more from arousal. "Fox...listen. I can explain. I was lonely and I thought you didn't want me anymore." He ducked his head and glanced up through long eyelashes in a way that made him look vulnerable. That look was one of his best weapons and he knew how to use it, ordinarily, to a devastating effect.

"Mm hmm. Tell me another one, Alex. And stop looking like I'm going to hit you or something... No, no...not the pout! I swear I am going to hit you. And you will deserve it!"

Alex bit back a triumphant smile, making his lips tremble in a most distracting manner. He was hot and horny and he knew he was going to get some tonight. That it was from his lover instead of a stranger just made the anticipation even greater. He slid one hand up under the loose edge of his t-shirt and began stroking his own belly absently.

Mulder's eyes were helplessly drawn to the action and his voice was a bit hoarse as he said, "Alex. I, um...Alex, I think you need to be taught a lesson. A lesson about possession. Mine."

"Yours?" Alex asked with a quiver in his voice and a gleam in his eyes. He was getting really worked up now and felt a bit light-headed as his blood rushed south.

"Mine." And Mulder reached out to prove it. He wrapped one hand firmly but gently around Alex's neck and the other around his biceps with much more force. Fox jerked his lover against his chest and proceeded to kiss him until his eyes crossed. He pulled back enough to strip off Alex's shirt and then latched onto his neck, biting and sucking and growling in the back of his throat.

Alex tilted his head back to provide better access and sighed his satisfaction. Finally, he was getting what he wanted, hot lusty sex with his favorite G-man and the possibility of commitment from that very G-man. When Mulder pushed him down on the bed, Alex shivered, certain that he could feel each fingerprint burn into the skin of his shoulders—a secret mark of ownership.

Mulder stripped Alex bare, but removed only his own jacket, tie, and shirt before diving in to kiss his partner again. He explored Alex's mouth as if he'd never had it before and never would again. His heart raced and his pulse pounded in his ears as he claimed every part of his lover's body with mouth and teeth and tongue.

As Alex's moans grew louder and his body's thrashing grew more frantic, Mulder knew he better get busy on his own clothes or Alex would be finished before he fully learned his lesson. Murmuring to Alex to be still, he moved to the edge of the bed and finished disrobing in seconds then sat for a moment staring at his lover.

"Who do you belong to, Alex?"

"What? Oh, um... you?"

"Who do you belong to, Alex?"

"You, Fox."

"Who do you belong to, Alex?"

"You, only you! Just do something already!"

Mulder shifted around to straddle Alex's hips, their hot needy members bumping and sliding as he planted his hands on either side of Alex's shoulders. Hazel eyes bored into green as Fox said, "You are mine. I'm the only one who can take you. I'm the only one who can love you-" he ground their erections together "-like this. Say it!"

Alex moaned and tried not to close his eyes as the expectant pleasure nearly overwhelmed him. He thrust his hips upward and nearly sobbed, "Yes! You're the only one, Fox. The only one. Now please fuck me!"

"No, Alex. You still don't get it. I'm going to love you completely and thoroughly so you know you belong to me."

"Yes, do that. Lube's in the drawer," gasped Alex, tilting his head slightly toward the nightstand.

"You get it. I'm busy," replied Mulder as he skimmed his body over his lover's, eliciting more gasps and groans and shudders as Alex reached one clumsy hand out to fumble for the tube of lubricant. He dipped his head to Alex's chest to bite and suck, leaving several dark red and purple bruises to remind Alex of this night's activities well into next week.

Mulder pulled back, grabbed the lube, and began to prepare Alex and himself while inspecting his beautiful lover. He felt a primal thrill to see his marks of passion on the pale canvas of that gorgeous body and he quickly finished getting Alex ready. He smacked the younger man's hip and told him to turn over.

Alex rolled over and raised his ass in the air, impatient for the rest. As soon as he felt Fox's cock pushing into his entrance, he thrust his hips back, impaling himself with a strangled cry. When Fox smacked him again, he gave up his brief attempt to take control and braced himself for the ride.

And a wild ride it was. Mulder took Alex in a grinding, groaning frenzy— thrusting fast and pounding hard. Alex reveled in every merciless moment even knowing in the back of his mind he would barely be able to move in the morning. This is what he wanted. This is what he needed— Fox Mulder staking his claim. He tensed and then yelled his lover's name as the waves of pleasure rolled over him.

When he finally finished coming, Alex's arms gave out and he collapsed facedown onto the bed. But Mulder pulled his hips up roughly and kept driving into the hot tight channel until he threw back his head with a loud groan as he reached his own explosive climax. He fell forward in an exhausted heap, crushing Alex further into the pillows.

"Mrfff gefffmmmm," said Alex as he tried to raise his head for some much-needed air.

Mulder lifted himself and gently pulled out of his properly chastened lover. He settled on one side of the bed and watched Alex flop over and gasp for breath.

"Okay, Fox. You win. I belong to you and I won't have sex with anyone else ever again. But..." he grinned impishly, "you can stake your claim anytime you want. You know, just in case I need reminding occasionally."

"No problem, but next time just tell me you need a reminder. I really don't want to go through all this confrontation crap again."

"Well, it wasn't ALL my fault you know. That guy picked ME up...he was very smooth, very persuasive," Alex lied with the sweetest smile and the most sincere look in his extensive repertoire. "I was just trying to have quiet drink before coming back to my lonely bed and dreaming of you. I didn't stand a chance against a slick operator."

"Yeah, you're a lamb, all right. Give me time to recover and I'll get rid of some of that innocence for you."

"Ooh, would you? Innocence is such a burden sometimes."

Mulder snorted and said, "Are you sure you can remember back that far?"

Alex yawned and ignored the question. "I love you, you distrustful G-man."

"I love you too, you sneaky rat."

xx

jb7811@bellsouth.net

Rating: NC-17
Feedback greatly appreciated jb7811@bellsouth.net
Disclaimer: CC, 1013, Fox etc own the Boys, but they belong to each other. I borrow them without permission because that's the only way to get them. Title, of course, lovingly borrowed from Monty Python.
Warning: Possessive behavior, a little rougher than my usual stuff.
This is for Sandy and Nicole who asked, "What happened next?" Also for my RSM sisters: Penny, mouse, and Diana, just because.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]