Go to notes and disclaimers


Fun with Photoshop
by Amazon X


Alex was typing furiously on the laptop again, waiting for John to finish up the dishes. Walter was out of town on business, so the two men were left to amuse themselves. They didn't see that as a hardship, unless you counted the loss of Skinner's body in that consideration.

John tossed the dishtowel onto the counter and walked into the living room. Alex was sprawled on the couch, laptop actually in his lap, fades green t-shirt, bare feet, stuffed into tight faded jeans. "Hey, Pupster, you have to see this!"

John growled a bit. "What did I tell you about the canine references? I don't like that. 'Spot, Pupster, Rex, Dogbert,' all of 'em. Sound like Langly."

"Langly screams like a girl," Alex says, not looking up. John shook his head and didn't want to think how Alex knew that.

"What the hell you lookin' at now?" he continued, letting go of the name game.

"Oh, remember that site with the photos of the actors that look like us? There was a link and check this out..." Alex moved the cursor over the screen and clicked open a picture of what looked like himself, holding his hard cock, pulling his sweater up to reveal a chest full of rippling muscles. "What do you think of that?"

John was aghast at the site. Alex was beautiful, yes, but this person's body was sculpted like a statue. It was something that Doggett never liked, in men or women. He liked Alex with his smooth chest and barrel shape. He was a solid body to hold when the nightmares of Luke would come back, even after having solved the crime and set his ashes to the wind. Alex's face was beautiful, but his body, with it's scars and wounds was imperfect, and he loved to trace the scars while Alex slept the sleep of a man sure of his safety.

"I think it's not you. Is that the actor guy? It's isn't him though, is it?" John asked.

"No, she put the sex god body on his head. My head. Whatever. You don't like it? I think she did an amazing job. There's pictures of the actor that looks like you." Alex opened another picture of the other actor, laying back on a motorcycle.

John shook his head and said, "But that's not me, kid." Alex's face dropped its usual jaunty smile, letting the disappointment slide across like the shadows of a fading day.

John stroked his cheek and said, "I like the real you better. That's why we're here, in my house, and not at some sleazy motel. I keep you here when Walt is away to watch over you, make sure you're eating, sleeping, that you aren't running yourself ragged."

"You just want me in your bed, don't you?" The smile on Alex's face reassured John that the younger man was playing, getting frisky.

"How 'bout you get up into my bed and I'll show you how much I appreciate you being there?"

Alex closed the top on the computer and stood before John. John held out his hand to Alex, who gently took it. They kissed their way upstairs, reacquainting themselves with each other's mouths. Alex was particularly fervent in his attentions, pushing John all the way to his bedroom, almost lifting him off his feet to get his blue-eyed lover onto the bed.

"Hey, Alex, calm down," John said, wiping his lip.

"Just relax, John, let me play," Alex whispered huskily into his ear. On faith, trusting his lover, John laid back and allowed Alex to take the lead.

The younger man pulled his shirt off, revealing his lean, hairless chest and flat belly. Alex had taken up Tae Bo for his coordination after he had a scuffle and he wasn't as sure with his new arm as he thought he'd be. The resulting musculature of his body was, to say the least, mouth-watering.

Alex wasted no time jumping off the bed to pull his pants off, revealing and reaffirmed the "no underwear" rule Alex had. He climbed back on the bed, completely nude, to start unbuttoning John's shirt. As Alex's fingers brushed his chest, leaving streaks of fire behind igniting a slow burn in John's loins. With dilated pupils and shallow breaths, John allowed himself to be stripped gently.

The elfin features of his young lover came back into view, with an evil grin pasted across the visage. John's eyes closed automatically as Alex's mouth came down on his again. It was deep, touching souls and changing them, proving they can be together as a pair, even for a little while, without needing the third. It made them realize they wanted him, desperately, but liked being together, alone.

John was not prepared for bite on his mouth. He wasn't into pain, not biting or spanking, as he knew Walter dabbled in with Alex. He just liked kissing and licking and stroking. "Hey, come now, be nice," he said as Alex moved onto his chin and throat. Again, John felt those even, white teeth pinch his flesh, this time at the base of his throat and thought Alex was trying to get on his nerves.

As he raised his hands to try and push Alex off, he was met with a little resistance. This wasn't what he wanted. Alex grabbed his hands and started pressing down on him, like he wanted John immobile. "No, Alex, stop it. This isn't what I like!"

He gave Alex another push, but the two nimble hands grabbed his and pressed them down to the bed. Another kiss was delivered, but John turned away. "You don't want to fight me, Alex," John growled.

Alex let go. He sat up and looked at John sadly. "Sorry," Alex said quietly. He moved toward the edge of the bed. John felt a chill in the air.

"Alex, wait, hold on. I didn't want you to go." When Alex turned back to him, the look of hurt may as well have physically struck John in the face. "I...it's..."

"You don't trust me, do you?" Alex asked with a bitter laugh that dislodged the tears from his eyes. "You think I'll hurt you. That I'll leave my mark on you."

"I just don't like to be hurt. I mean, I'm not into marks. I see them on you all the time, and I don't get it. I don't know why you let Walt bite you like that, or leave hickeys or finger marks."

Alex laughed again and swiped at his wet cheeks. "You've left a bruise or two on me, you know. I know the difference between your handprint and Walt's. If I move the right way, sometimes, I can feel the different bruises against my clothes, one after another. It's like a symphony of soreness, I guess. And each bruise is a memory of the touch that made it. It's how I keep you with me, remember the times we have together. It's how I remember that you care about me."

John reached out and stroked Alex's slightly roughened cheek. He hadn't shaved since early that morning. "I love you, Alex, not just care about you. When we make love, I don't need a bruise to remember it. I just want to hold you and kiss you, taste you. Walt usually takes that position. I'm not the jealous type, but...I do love ya, Alex. A lot. I promise."

Alex gave him a soft smile and they kissed again. "Show me how much you love me, John," Alex whispered into his mouth. With no further words, the men fell back on the bed, entangles arms and legs. John took great pleasure in kissing Alex eyes, the wrinkle in between, the turned up nose and the high cheekbones. He left the full, lush lips until last, kissing Alex so deeply that both men were robbed of breath.

John pulled back and said, "Take me, Alex. Make love to me. We've never done that."

"You...you...trust me? To fuck you?"

"No, Alex," he said softly and Alex's face fell. John smile took on a soft, wistful quality as he carded his hand through Alex's soft, sable hair. "I trust you to make love to me," John whispered.

Alex's smile returned and he dove in for another kiss. John felt his body relaxing under Alex's tender touch, the two hands that stroked over his shoulders and back, gently kneading his muscles. Alex kissed very well, John always knew that. In this one-on-one situation, though, the attention he paid to John was so focused, it felt like worship.

Mouths found necks and throats, nuzzling and tasting. Alex was sure to be light with his nips, barely leaving redness behind. John reached out, cupping the back of Alex's head and said, "Mark me. Gently."

Alex paused only a moment before swooping down, open-mouthed, to take a portion of John's flesh into his mouth. He pressed into John's neck, where it met the shoulder, where it would be well hidden by his shirt in the morning. The gentle play of Alex's lips, tongue and teeth on his skin shot straight to his cock. Looking down his prone body, John watched as he and Alex slid together, one hot, silken-steel rod against the other began roiling the passion in John's belly.

Alex sat up quickly, reaching to the bedside table, pulling open the drawer to extract the condom and lube. Alex took his time preparing John, kissing him all the while, dipping a time or two to tease a dusky pink nipple, making John giggle. John became all too serious when Alex sat up, spreading the seemingly boneless legs over his bent thighs, and rolled the condom on his cock.

John wasn't at all surprised at how gentle Alex was with him, how Alex kissed him as he took his time entering. A lot of lube, and slow pressure helped ease the way until two hot, soft balls rested against his ass. Blue eyes pierced green and both men knew that a new plateau had been reached. There was a level of feelings both men hadn't ever broached. Originally, they both acquiesced to Walter's desire for each to care for the other. As time passed, the attraction grew, culminating in to this moment of pure emotion.

Time stood still for them. Alex didn't move, didn't speak, didn't breathe while he waited for John to relax beneath him. When he felt the miniscule release of pressure, he began with slow short strokes, gradually lengthening his strokes until he was using his entire length to slide in and out of John's tight heat. John reached up to pull Alex down to his face, to kiss him and hold on. Alex was adept with his angle of pressure and John's prostate was tortured under the assault.

Closer and closer they came until John could take it no more and let himself come, not worrying about Alex's pleasure, but the rhythmic contractions of John's ass brought Alex along with him over the edge. Supported on shaky arms, Alex took his time regaining his breath. John pulled him down to stroke the sweaty expanse of his back and nuzzle the smooth neck.

"Oh, God, Alex, that was fucking incredible," John rasped in his ear.

"It was, wasn't it? God, if I knew you'd be this hot for me, I'd have my own fun with Photoshop."

John reached up and touched the small bruise on his neck. Alex kissed the fingers. "You're right, I like this here. I'll probably touch it all day tomorrow. Thank you, Alex."

"You're welcome, John."

With another kiss, both men cleaned themselves with the tissues on the bedside table and settled to sleep. Alex curled his body around John's and shared the pillow with him.

"I love you, Pupster."

"Back atcha, Ratboy."

xx

yankeestarbuck@yahoo.com

Title: Fun with Photoshop
Author: Amazon X
E-mail: yankeestarbuck@yahoo.com
Website: http://yankeestarbuck.tripod.com
Feedback: Why, yes, thank you!
Category: slash, birthday fic, sequel to "Web Browsing", but only Krycek/Doggett
Rating: NC-17, or do you not know my body of work?
Summary: While Walter's out, Alex and John go view another archive.
Archive: The Basement, Full House Slash, Gossamer, FONLX, WWOMB, and anyone else ask, unless I agreed when I signed up.
Disclaimer: Not mine, never were, I have no money.
Notes: This is for Mrs. Fish's birthday, a while ago. Yeah, I know, way late, but hell, waiting for my smut is always a good thing. This is the sequel to "Web Browsing" which was my first threesome. I wrote another, which was my last. Whereas I love reading them, writing them is too difficult. I forget who is where and what everyone's doing. So this is just Alex and John playing on the net! Self-beta-read, so if there's a fuck-up, too bad.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]