Go to notes and disclaimers


"Aliens Made Me Hard!"
by Agentgrrrl


Alex, the thought of him sent a pain straight to his loins, god he needed to get laid.

Good thing his subscription to Big Cock Monthly hadn't run out, unfortunately it was late. He'd just have to masturbate to that big foot footage that the Lone Gunmen had given him, they know his tastes so well, then again they too didn't have a life. They had to record their phone calls to porno lines too get off, Mulder hated calling them for that reason he didn't want them recording his conversations, lord knows what they did with those.

God, things were so bad that even Scully was looking good, Fox knew he shouldn't even think of Dana last time she had given him a pity fuck Skinner had reamed him good.

She was right of course mopping about Alex was not going to fix this hard rock in his pants, he'd have to get looser pants if he didn't fix this rock soon. It was getting hard to think, Mulder thought, again. The thought of Alex's big feet made Mulder cream, no wonder Big Foot looked good.

He played with his rod like he was trying to sand it down, hoping to smooth out the edges.

He wondered, absently, that if he died in this position if they would dust his rod for finger prints. He hoped they would, preferably Scully or Skinner. God, the thought of their gloved hands dusting his still hard cock as he lay dead from a heart attack or hopefully an alien abduction; God, he couldn't count the times he went to a place where there had been UFO sightings and jerked off; hoping that he would be abducted while he worked his cock, he wanted to see the look on the aliens' face as he shot his load on them; God, aliens made him hard. He wanted to believe, in the worst way.

He was a sick bastard, he liked to do this: sit in his office polishing his dick waiting for someone, maybe the cleaning man or maybe a lost FBI rookie, like Krycek, to come in and join him. He had made many a good friend that way. But since he had lost his key no one could walk in on him except Scully and she was reaming Skinner and wouldn't be back till he was sore; Mulder knew from experience.

Damn, he thought, how would he get out of his office. The door was locked and for the life of him he could remember were he had put the key. If he wasn't so hard he would be hard pressed to do something as hard as make some of that coffee that Scully loved so much.

Really she hated it when he made coffee but he did it like he did many things, just to annoy the little skeptical, petite, twat, he made the coffee from two parts coffee and one part spunk, man he made a mean cup. Mmmm thick to the last drop. She got him back, of course by creaming on his bagels or making it with his hot-dogs, or at least he though she was getting him back, maybe she was just as sick as he was.

A knock at the door made him cum.

The end?

xx

agentgrrrl@juno.com

September 1999
Disclaimer: I don't own them and no one would want me to. So there.
Rating: ...um, bad.
Summary: Mulder with his dick.
Notes: Actually I wrote this awhile ago I never thought I would post it anywhere. It needs a sequel and I just might write it. Don't tempt me!
Feedback: Ahahahahaa sure right... agentgrrrl@juno.com

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]