Endings And Beginnings
by Turtle


I t was a dark and stormy night. Yeah, yeah, I know, that's a trite, clichéd statement, but in this case it happened to be true. I promised not to lie, well at least not about anything really important; and love is probably the most important thing there is.

I didn't always feel that way, I always thought that love was for suckers and if I never said the words then I would never feel the feelings that go with love. Love hadn't meant anything good to me for a long time. As a child my parents had said they loved me, yeah, right, that was what they both had said before they walked out and left me, two parents, two times the abandonment. Strike one in the game of 'ain't love great'.

Later I was taken in by the Tang family and once again was told they loved me, but they used me and left me for dead. Strike two in the game of love.

Then there was LiAnn, my 'adopted sister', we were both taken in and raised by the Tangs as family, LiAnn was the only person in a long time that I almost said the words to, but I didn't. The last thing she told me before she left was 'I love you', then she was gone and I was left for dead.

After spending a year and a half in a hell hole prison in Hong Kong I got approached by this crazy redhead, how was it I described her, oh yeah, 'a twisted leather freak' pretty accurate description if you ask me. Anyhow she 'offered' me a way out; actually blackmailed me would be a better way of putting it, but either way I'm not stupid, I took it and left prison behind.

Got to Vancouver and got the shock of my life, there was LiAnn, I tried to talk to her, but Dobrinsky, my watchdog stopped me, I did manage to get away, track down her address and took off to see the woman that I planned to marry.

Found her apartment, couldn't believe her security sucked so badly, I didn't even have to make an effort to break in, didn't figure she'd mind though, after all I'd brought her white roses—sorta my trademark. I had told her once that everyone gave red roses, if they were white she knew they were from me.

Once in, I looked for a vase, found it—actually found several, but they were full of red roses. I had no idea what was going on but those roses were outta there. Well as I was swapping roses I found someone else swapping them back, needless to say I was not a happy camper. We fought and just as I was ready to rearrange his face I noticed the picture he was standing in front of... him and LiAnn. Ohh boy, something is definitely not right here. About then here comes LiAnn and she wants to know what I'm doing to Victor, who the hell is Victor, Victor my fiancé. Strike three in the game of love.

I decided then and there that I was finished with love, apparently my brain had forgotten to mention it to my heart cuz after awhile it decided on someone else.

Victor!

Like I needed this, to fall in love with LiAnn's straight-laced ex-cop boyfriend. Hey like I said, I seem to suck at this whole love thing.

Sometime after that I was at one of the bars I was prone to visiting (hey it's not like I had anything better to do, I didn't have any family or friends around) and there was Victor and LiAnn. Talking. Or at least LiAnn was, Victor seemed to be doing all the listening and the look on his face got grimmer and grimmer. LiAnn left and Victor started drinking; I mean here is a guy that usually never touches anything harder than a beer and before I knew it he was already on his third—double-whiskey—straight up. I mean despite the fact that I have this huge unrequited love thing going on I actually consider the guy to be one of the few friends I have in this world, one of the few people that I would trust to watch my back.

Anyhow I was getting seriously worried about him so I went over and started talking to him. "Hey Vic, don't you think you should slow down a little on the booze, it's not like you're used to drinking the stuff."

"Fuck off, I don't want to talk to you, I don't want to talk to anyone."

Okay, this was going real well. "Hey if something is wrong why don't you tell me and get it off your chest," and what a chest it was too, "I've been told that I can be a good listener if I want to be, and I want... so spill your guts."

"She's not ready to be married."

Huh! "Who's not ready to be married?" As soon as the question came out of my mouth I had an idea of what the answer was going to be; what an asshole I was, hoping that the answer would be that LiAnn had called it quits, if she wasn't in his life, well, maybe that gave me a shot. Yeah, sure, dream on Ramsey. It doesn't matter if she ended it or not, the fact remained that he was about as straight as they came, it didn't matter that I was admittedly bi, I wasn't about to push him into anything that he couldn't deal with.

I realized that Victor was glaring at me, "Sorry, I didn't mean to tune you out, what was that?"

"I said, LiAnn told me she isn't ready to be married, she told me she wants to postpone the engagement. How in the hell do you postpone an engagement? I should of seen it coming, why the hell do I even bother with love; it always seems to cause me more pain than pleasure, maybe I should just say to hell with love."

I almost broke my neck, I snapped it so fast, I stared at Vic, amazed to hear my thoughts come out of his mouth. I wanted to say to him 'no don't give up on love, let me love you. Let me love you with all of my heart and soul, let me love you with my body. Let me make you feel good and forget all about LiAnn,' I wanted to say that but I didn't. "Hey it really isn't that bad Vic, don't give up so easily, I'm sure there is someone out there just waiting for you."

"No, I don't think so, love sucks, my life sucks, sometimes I just think it would be best for all if I ate my gun. I screw up everything I touch and hurt everyone that I care about, it would just be better for all if I were dead."

He suddenly stood up to leave and I looked in his eyes and saw... nothing, it was like someone had just snuffed out his soul and left him dead, I knew then that if I let him walk out of there alone that I would be attending a funeral. "Hey Vic, don't leave so soon, let me buy you a beer." I really wanted to say 'Let me take you home and show you that life is still worth living'.

He just shook his head, "No I better be going, I've wasted enough of everybody's time already. It's time for me to call it quits."

I couldn't let him go, at least not alone, not armed. "Let me take you home, you've been drinking and the last thing you want is to get stopped for drunk driving. We can leave your truck here and pick it up tomorrow."

"Thanks, but no thanks, I think the truck should be by my apartment, where it can be found."

Oh shit, he was starting to scare the hell out of me. Here he was thinking about killing himself and yet he still was worried about someone having to track down his truck after he was gone. He's such a fucking boy scout; he'll probably go home and make sure that everything is neat and tidy, and that all of his legal paperwork is in order and then go in the bathroom (so it wouldn't make too much of a mess) and blow his goddamn brains out.

I don't think so! One way or another, he is going to be there to see the sun rise.

"Okay then, we'll leave my car and take your truck. You can take me to pick up my car tomorrow. Here let me take those keys and let's be on our way." He didn't even glare at me, he just gave me this dead, empty look and said, "Fine you can just take my truck home with you, at least you'll know where it is... when someone needs to know."

I grabbed his coat and held it out for him; as I was helping him put it on I rubbed against his arm and almost jumped. He was cold, ice cold. It was as if once his mind had decided it was time to go that his body had just shut down. Now I was beyond worried and well on the way to being completely freaked out. Somehow I had to convince him that he had a reason to go on living.

It was a quiet ride to his apartment, as soon as I pulled up in front he hopped out the truck. "Thanks for the ride, Goodbye."

"What's your hurry, why don't I escort you to your front door and make sure you get in alright." Hey maybe I could just stay and never leave!

"Look, I'm a big boy and I think I can make it to my door by myself. It's not like this is a date or anything."

"Would you like it to be?" Oh shit, I can't believe that actually came out of my mouth; open mouth—insert foot.

Well at least he wasn't giving me that blank dead look anymore. No this was a definite confused look. "What exactly was that supposed to mean? Would I like this to be what, a date? Why in the hell would you even want to go out with me, I mean you can get almost any woman you want so what would you want with a used-up, ugly, tired old ex-cop when you could get some beautiful young woman?"

I almost hit him just about then, how could he stand there being a smartass when I had just laid my heart on the line. Only the more I looked and the more I thought about it, I realized he was dead serious. Didn't he actually LOOK in the mirror when he was shaving? My god, how could he not see what the rest of the world sees, he has this body to die for, shorter than me but more compact, more muscular. And those eyes; oh god, those eyes, he has the most incredible eyes, so green and his eyelashes are so long and beautiful, any woman would love to have those eyes and lashes. And he has this way of looking through those lashes... everytime he does that I just get hard and start thinking of sex. He has bedroom eyes and I want them in the bedroom, I want to kiss them and every other part of him.

And it isn't just his looks, it's his attitude. He always seems to try to see the best in people, he isn't naive or gullible, he's just always willing to give everyone a second chance. It's like he needs to believe people are good, unfortunately in our line of work we seem to get the real losers, but he always tries to see the best in everyone. Like me, even when he thought I would leave him after we stole the painting (that's another story for another day) he still hoped that I wouldn't betray him, I sorta did but like I said, that's another story. Even after all the crap I gave him, he still did his best to watch my back and look out for me.

When I finally picked my jaw up off the floor I said, "Are you crazy? Why wouldn't I want you, christ Vic, look in the fucking mirror some morning. You are drop-dead gorgeous, don't you see that... and you have such a warm, caring personality, how could I help but want you. And if you're thinking about the fact that you're a man, well let me just say I've noticed that too, we won't even discuss the hard-ons I've had to hide because every time I see or even smell you I just go crazy. I've dated a lot of beautiful women and men in my life, but you are like the holy grail. You are everything I have ever dreamed of in a person." Actually he was everything I wanted to be when I grew up, but hey we didn't need to go into that here and now.

His eyes got real wide and he stammered out, "M-men?"

"Yeah, what can I say, I've always believed that variety is the spice of life, and life needs all the spice it can get. Sex is sex, it doesn't matter who it is, the basics are the same; the idea is to make both people feel as good as possible." I figured that I'd already jumped into the fire so what the hell did I have to lose. "Let me show you, let me make you feel good. I can make you forget all about LiAnn, trust me."

As I was saying this I got closer and closer, until I was in his space and in his face. I reached up and took his face in my hands and started stroking it with my fingers. "Shh, just relax and enjoy, let me show you that life is still worth living." Then I leaned in and slowly kissed him, gently and with as much skill as I had learned over my lifetime. At first he didn't do anything; the thought crossed my mind that maybe this was not a good idea, maybe I was about to get my brains bashed in.

Suddenly he started to kiss me back, I mean we are talking kissing here, open mouth and diving tongues—and he was good at it! Before I know what was going on he had wrapped himself around me and his hands were everywhere all 8 or 10 of them. God it was like making love to an octopus and I was loving every minute of it. The thought did hit me that maybe I should make sure he knew what he was getting into, make sure he really wanted this and it wasn't just the booze and depression talking.

"Vic—Victor? Are you sure about this? Cuz here in a few minutes we'll have crossed the line and there won't be any turning back, so just think about this a minute and make sure this is what you want."

The look in his eyes almost killed me, the pain and sorrow just flowed out of them. "No, I don't want to think, please don't make me think," he pleaded. "Just make me feel, make me feel good, let me forget everything for just a little bit. I'll worry about it tomorrow, I'll deal with it tomorrow, but tonight just make me feel good, make me feel like you need and care about me. Tomorrow is soon enough for reality."

Wait a minute, did he think this was just my cock talking here, didn't he believe that I was serious about wanting and needing him. I thought about it a minute and realized that I hadn't actually said anything about my feelings, maybe you need to use the fucking words Ramsey, you've avoided them long enough. "Vic I don't want to wait until tomorrow, I want to talk about this tonight, now. I-I-I." Whew this expressing feelings was harder than I thought.

"You, you, you WHAT?"

Okay Ramsey, you can do this, deep breath... "I love you. This isn't about a one-night stand. This isn't about tonight and never again. I get this warm fuzzy feeling whenever I'm around you, I spend so much time watching you that even the Director has started to notice. When I saw you with LiAnn tonight two things went through my mind, first was I wanted to rip her heart out for hurting you, then I was so happy because maybe, just maybe, this meant I had a chance, and then I just wanted to make you stop feeling so bad; I wanted to wrap you up in my arms and hold you until you felt better, until you could see that the world wasn't going to be a better place if you left it."

Suddenly he was looking at me and that sad empty look was starting to leave his eyes, "Uh Ramsey, Mac, maybe you had better learn to count, because that isn't two things... it's actually three. I'm not interested in hearing anymore about the first one, I'm sorta interested in the second one; but tonight lets just concentrate on the third one okay, convince me that I should hang around this world a little longer. Show me what I'd be missing out on if I left."

I was more than willing to do that, I took his hand in mine, turned it over and kissed the palm and started to pull him in the direction of the bedroom. When we got there he started to undo his shirt, "Oh no, this is about you tonight," I told him. "Let me do all the work, you job is to lie there, look pretty and enjoy."

"I think you're mixing me up with LiAnn, she's the pretty one, not me. I'm the plain, ordinary one."

This was beginning to annoy me, who had done what to him to make him doubt his own self-worth so much. I guess I had never noticed that his rough and tough attitude was hiding such a dismal amount of self-esteem. Well that was something I had time to work on, starting now. "No, I know who the pretty one is and it isn't LiAnn. I personally get turned on by big green eyes, dark hair, long eyelashes and a shy smile. Know anyone that fits that description in this room?"

His lips twitched, he was trying hard not to smile. I removed his jacket and tossed in on the chair, next was his shoulder holster; god what is there about a man in a shoulder holster, he looked so sexy it just made my cock twitch. When I finally got the shirt off I couldn't resist all that skin. Unlike me he was almost hairless, it looked so inviting I just had to touch and stroke it. I leaned down and wrapped my lips around one of his nipples, I licked and bit and tasted... slowly I worked my way to its partner. He grabbed my head and started moaning, apparently I had hit a hot spot.

By the time I had tasted my fill and moved on he was shaking, I licked and nibbled my way down his chest and abs, taking time to worship his navel. Bingo another hot spot, I wrapped my arms around his legs and took hold of his beautiful ass. The only thing coming out of his mouth was moans and groans, hadn't anyone ever taken the time to make him feel special? Apparently not, their loss, my gain. I knelt in front of him and grabbed his zipper with my teeth and pulled it down (old trick from my Hong Kong days) and I just leaned in and started tasting, right through his tighty-whiteys (I have got to get that boy some new underwear... something more interesting). After just a few seconds his knees were balanced on my shoulders and his hands were hanging on to my head for dear life, if I would have moved he would have fallen over, he was shaking so bad.

"Mac, oh god, please, please."

I looked up at him and asked "Please, please, what?"

"Please, anything, everything... just please."

I stood up and backed him up the last few steps to the bed. I pushed him down on it and reached down and took off his boots and socks, I started rubbing his feet, playing with his toes... here comes the moans again, is everything a hot spot for him; if so I intended to hit every one of them. I pulled off his pants and briefs and took a minute to remove my own clothes. I pushed him onto his back and slowly stretched myself out on top of him. I decided to start at the top and work my way down, that's the way you always eat anything good. I kissed, nibbled and licked my way around his face, when I hit his ears he almost launched into space, another hot spot. I continued my way down his body, by the time I reached his belly button I think he was ready to come and I hadn't even touched his cock or balls yet.

"Mac, please, oh god, I need... oh please."

That man needed to learn a few more words. I took a look at him, he was shaking so hard you might have thought he was having a seizure, his eyes were closed and he was biting his lip. "Look at me Vic," I ordered. "Open those beautiful green eyes and look at me." He did and when I looked into his eyes they were almost black in color, the passion had enlarged his eyes so much that you could barely see a small ring of green. "I'm going to let you come, but I'm not finished with you... did you ever wonder if someone could make you so crazy and hot that you would come without even touching your cock? Well that's what I'm going to do."

I leaned up and started blowing in his ears, nibbling on the lobes while my fingers were tugging and twisting on his over-sensitized nipples. I whispered to him "I'm going to make you come and then I'm going to start all over again. By the time I finish you will understand what it means to be made love to. I'm going to make you so addicted... I'm going to be the drug you can't live without, the one that makes you feel so good that you don't want to live without it." I moved my head down to his shoulder and told him "It's time to come now Vic, do it for me." and I bit down on the tender area between his neck and shoulder.

Damned if he didn't do just what I'd told him to, his head slammed back into the pillow and he screamed and shuddered while shooting threads of semen over us both. I held him until he had finished and then went into the bathroom and came back with a wet rag and cleaned us both up. Then while he was still shaking I started nibbling on his ear lobes again, blowing in his ears. "No Mac, I'm done for the night." he told me... that's what he thought!

I started in on his nipples again it didn't take long for them to start reacting as sensitive as they still were. I didn't bite them, that would have been painful and no pain tonight, so I kissed and licked until he was squirming underneath me. "Ah god, Mac, you're killing me... no... oh god yes." So indecisive, couldn't make up his mind for shit, guess I'll make it up for him and yes wins hands down.

I slid down his body nibbling all the way until I reached his cock, I carefully blew on it and it started to grow again. "Gosh Vic, it looks like you were wrong, maybe you weren't done for the night after all. Besides it wouldn't matter... I'm not done with you yet. Before I finish for the evening I plan to bury my cock deep in your ass and make you scream until you have no voice left. You are going to know just how much I love you and how much I need you and how you should be loved. How you should feel."

I started lapping at his cock like it was an ice cream cone and I was planning to enjoy every last swallow, he started shaking again "Please, don't hurt me, I can't deal with pain today, don't tell me something you don't mean."

I licked at one ball and pulled it into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it, tasting it, loving it. I planned to make sure he knew exactly how I felt by the time I was finished. I moved on to the next ball giving it the same amount of TLC that I had given its mate. I could feel Vic shaking underneath me, had anyone ever taken the time to taste all of him? I know that wasn't LiAnn's thing, so if it had ever happened it had to have been very long ago. I took his cock into my mouth, there is a skill to deep-throating a cock, especially one as big as Vic's. But it is a skill I possess and am willing to use. I could feel his hands on my head, fingers wrapped in my hair, had I even tried to stop at that moment I think I would've ended up bald. I pulled my mouth off of him, "Vic, two things... let go of the hair—and hand me a pillow."

I had tasted almost all of him, almost, one place still remained. I grabbed the pillow he handed me and took the mumbled words coming out of his mouth as either an apology or a plea, I accepted either one. I tucked the pillow under his hips and put his legs on top of my shoulders, leaned in and gently blew on the small puckered opening. He came off the bed. I grabbed his hips and forced them back down and slowly started to lick... at first around the opening without actually touching it, then back and forth over the actual opening. He was crying something unintelligible which I took as a good sign. I lifted my head and gave him my best grin, "If you like that then you are really going to like what comes next."

I tucked my head back down and started licking at his hole again, finally slipping my tongue inside. I was having to hold on tight, he was bucking so hard, but I kept up with what I was doing. Back and forth. In and out. He was going crazy and his body was easing itself open for me. When I had grabbed the rag from the bathroom earlier I had also found some lube in his medicine cabinet, no doubt used for those enemas the agency requires before medicals. I planned to put it to a much more pleasant use.

I wanted him to understand what was happening, at least as much as he was capable, I could have asked him anything at that moment and he would have promised it to me. "Vic, I need you to tell me if this hurts at all, actual pain, not discomfort. If it hurts we stop... okay. Do you understand me?"

He mumbled something, not good enough, I want him to understand what is happening here. "Vic I mean it. If you are in any pain tell me, I love you, I don't want to hurt you. I want you to feel good, so if it hurts let me know, please."

He opened his eyes and actually looked at me, he smiled and nodded "okay, please mac, please, something, anything."

I lubed up my first finger and slowly slid it in, no resistance at all. I wiggled it until I felt like it was loose enough to add the second. I pulled the first finger out and heard a moan from Vic. "It's okay, I'm just making sure you're taken care of, it's okay." It was like trying to gentle a wild horse, if I ever found out who had hurt him so badly in the past I'd kill them.

I came back in with two fingers, a little resistance that time, but it didn't seem to bother Vic. I stretched and wiggled and scissored them, I could feel Vic moaning, I felt around and found what I wanted... I slid my fingers against his prostate. He started screaming, in what language I have no idea, but it was obviously a good thing; I kept stretching and nudging his gland until I decided to try for three. I pulled my fingers out and the brat reached down and hit me alongside the head. "No Mac, please, please, don't stop, no, please."

"Sh, it's okay, I'm not done yet, relax and tell me if you hurt." I put some more lube on and went back with three fingers. His movements stilled, "Am I hurting you Vic, tell me if there's any pain." After a few moments he was back at full bore wriggling again so I figured it wasn't hurting, I aimed for his prostate again and again while continuing to stretch him, he was screaming so loud I was almost surprised that the neighbors hadn't called the cops, guess I should be glad for small miracles.

I pulled out my fingers and grabbed the lube, Vic was squirming all over the bed, crying, shaking and babbling and kept looking me in the eye as if to say please don't leave me now, not like this. I had no plans to do that, I grabbed the condom I had found in Vic's bathroom, a box of twelve, one missing, top of the box was dusty, it had been a long time for poor Vic. I rolled on the condom and lubed it, I wasn't taking any chances with him, better to use too much than not enough, he was not going to get anything but pleasure from me tonight.

I pulled his knees up over my shoulders more firmly, he locked his ankles behind my neck and I slowly started entering him... at the slightest sign of pain I told myself I would stop. I had done a good job of preparing him, there was a flash of discomfort on his face, but that rapidly passed and the only look left was ecstasy. I reached down and took his slightly neglected cock in one hand and grabbed his hip with the other. I started to pump in and out of him, slowly at first and speeding up as he grew more at ease. I slid my hand up and down his cock in rhythm with my actions and angled myself to hit his prostate. He started screaming again and I kept up a steady pounding on it and in his ass.

He was starting to shudder and I could feel his balls start to tighten, I pulled myself almost out and slammed into him with as much force as I could use, a few times of that and he came. Screaming, shuddering and spilling semen all over us both again. I could feel the muscles in his ass tighten with the force of his orgasm and that was all it took to make me come with my own mind shattering orgasm.

When I finally returned to my own body I carefully pulled my sated cock out of his ass. I grabbed my rag from earlier and wiped down his butt and his cock and took a swipe at myself. I climbed into the bed beside him and held him tight as he shook, I looked up and saw tears flowing out of his eyes. Oh shit, please say I hadn't hurt him, I couldn't live with myself if I'd hurt him. "Hey Vic, are you okay?" I asked him, he just kept crying and shaking. I held him tighter "If I hurt you I didn't mean to, I love you and I would never hurt you if I could avoid it. I wanted you to know how much you mean to me, how special you are and how special you make me feel," he just kept crying and shaking. I held him and started rocking him like a mother would a baby, just whispering things like it was okay, it was going to be alright, how much I loved him, what he meant to me, how glad I was that he was a friend, how much I admired him and his attitude toward life.

After what seemed like an eternity, he stopped shaking and shortly after he finally stopped crying. He just laid there in my arms for a few more minutes before he lifted his head and looked in my eyes. "I didn't know, nobody ever told me, they never showed me, I didn't know," he croaked out. His throat was raw from all the screaming he'd done earlier.

"Don't move," I told him, I popped into the bathroom and grabbed him a glass of water and a couple of aspirin. "Here take these and I'll get you more water when you finish." He swallowed the pills and drained the glass, I drank a glass myself before returning with him a second glass. He drained it and when I would have gone back for more he shook his head.

He patted the bed next to him and I slid back in, he immediately wrapped himself around me, "Nobody ever made me feel like that. I've always tried to show the people I care about how I feel about them but they never seem to return the favor. No one has ever made me feel like I was the most important person in the world until tonight. I've always been the lover never the lovee, it just seems like I wasn't worth the effort on their part. I didn't know I was even capable of feeling that way, I figured it was something wrong with me that I was just too needy."

I wrapped him up in my arms again, "That was their loss Vic, they are the ones who will never know what they were missing. It wasn't something wrong with you it was something wrong with them. If they were too damn dumb to figure out what an incredibly erotic person you are inside those boring white briefs then too damn bad for them. Their loss, my gain. And I don't ever intend to let you go... I caught you and you're mine now and to hell with them, they screwed up and let you go, I'm not going to be that stupid."

He snuggled into my arms, "Thank you."

"For what?"

"Everything. Thank you for caring. Thank you for making me feel so special. Thank you for not letting me give up. Thank you for showing me what should happen when two people make love. Most of all thank you for loving me, for making me feel like I deserve to be loved. There hasn't been a lot of that in my life if you couldn't tell."

"You're welcome and you deserve it all and more."

He looked up and said, "There's more?"

"Sure next time I'll let you make love to me, you'll love that feeling too."

He snuggled back up and I could feel his voice on my chest. "I'm not sure yet Mac, this is all so new to me, but I think I might love you too. I guess it will just take time before I'm sure and I hope you'll be patient with me while I come to grips with this new side of me." I could feel him laughing, "After all this morning I was engaged to a woman and had never even thought about making love to a man. Tonight I'm single again and have just been made incredible love to by my best male friend. My psyche's in a little bit of turmoil, but nothing it can't deal with."

I laughed with him, "You only think you're single, babe you are off the market already. You were single for a few hours and now you're mine... and yes I can wait until you work everything through in your mind. I hadn't planned on doing this, you were just scaring me so damn bad, I knew you were planning to go home and blow your brains out and don't even try to deny that."

He shook his head, "I won't! It just seemed like LiAnn not wanting me was the last straw, I just couldn't take it anymore. Thank god that you were there and didn't let me do something stupid." His voice started to fade out, he was falling to sleep and I was going to join him. Just as I was about asleep I heard him say, "What do you mean my boring white briefs, where do you get off calling them tighty-whiteys?"

"Go to sleep Vic, I'll get you something more fun tomorrow." Tomorrow, that suddenly had a whole new ring to it, a nice sound. Tomorrow!

###


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Fanart] [Episodes] [Characters] [Cast] [Resources] [Links] [Guestbook] [Mailing List] [Zines] [Home]