Go to notes and disclaimers


A Vagina Takes Getting Used To
by Shadow


He turned to the right, eyes still focused on his image in the mirror.

Now to the left.

Straight on.

Yep, his left breast was slightly higher than the right.

Vic sighed. "Damn plastic surgeons."

But the really strange thing was the vagina.

A vagina takes getting used to.

He'd asked Li Ann (now the illustrious King Ludwik I of Greenland) what to expect, but she'd been busy trying to convince her erection that now was not a good time.

The pressures of pretending to rule were enough without the whole genitalia thing.

Vic glanced at the bed.

Yes, he thought.

The green dress.

No, the pink.

Damn.

###

All she could think during the staged banquet with the Swedish diplomats was that Vic looked hot in a dress.

Li Ann had trouble reconciling her memories of Vic-as-Vic with the delectable image of Queen Vesta's cleavage across the table.

Oh great.

Her new acquisition was quite appreciative as well.

Li Ann dropped a napkin into her lap, hissing "go away!" under her breath.

No response.

She tried flicking it.

That... well, that didn't work exactly, but it was definitely an action that bore further study.

###

Countdown to mission time.

The Director paced restlessly.

Mac tried to bite her.

She kicked his rubber ball at him, which he managed to catch and balance on his nose.

If seals could smirk, he would be right now.

"Mac, stop being tiresome. Remember, once Vic and Li Ann's limo stops, you'll have 15 seconds to get out of the way before our team moves in on the seal tamers. Got that?"

Mac barked.

The Director rolled her eyes, and gave him some smelt.

"You can still speak, Mac."

"I know. I'm just practicing."

###

It had gone off just as planned: the seal tamers were captured, Greenland was in a state of non-blowed up-ness, and no one was injured.

Vic's dress, however, was dirt-smeared, and he wouldn't shut up about it.

"This is Chanel!" he whined, turning to Li Ann for sympathy.

She had her head down in the backseat, looking at her lap and doing something that involved making booooing noises followed by giggles.

Mac the seal looked on, either unimpressed or contemplating where to bite her first.

In the driver's seat, the Director sighed.

"Don't worry, Vic. In a few hours, you'll all undergo surgery again and then, God willing, this nightmare will be over."

Vic cheered.

Li Ann pouted.

Mac clapped his fingers, barking loudly.

The Director thought longingly of her favorite riding crop.

###

finako@yahoo.com

Title: A Vagina Takes Getting Used To
Author: Shadow (finako@yahoo.com)
Fandom: Once A Thief
Genre: Humor, I hope
Rating: PG-13
Archive: Ask and ye shall probably receive.
Disclaimer: They don't belong to me, not that I'd want them in this particular incarnation.
Notes: A short AU leading from the frightening premise that the Director wasn't joking at the end of "That Old Gang of Mine." The names are Danish, and ones I thought fit the characters. My first OAT fic, so be kind. I just hope other people find this funny.

back to top


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Fanart] [Episodes] [Characters] [Cast] [Resources] [Links] [Guestbook] [Mailing List] [Zines] [Home]