Go to notes and disclaimers


Wanting
by Sarah


A ll I can think of is one person...Mac Ramsey. Why is this? I have no clue. I'm engaged to Li Ann. It's not like me to want someone else..but I do. So I do whatever I can to get close enough to him without actually doing anything. I touch him a lot, joke around with him. We don't hate each other anymore..I don't think we ever did. Face it, we trust each other with our lives every day, there has to be some sort of bond there.

We've known each other for almost a year now and I was finally getting comfortable with the way things were..me wanting Mac, me having Li Ann, him wanting Li Ann.

Then, the change came.

Li Ann dumped me.

It shook me up big time. Li Ann was acting pretty distant. I should have seen it coming. Yes, losing her really hurt. But what shook me was...what is there stopping me now from making a move on Mac? And do I really want to do that..?

He drives me fucking insane. When he wears those tight black shirts that accent his muscles so nicely..

God, I want him.

I have to put up with him flirting with everything in a skirt and the director's scary flirtations, but at least I don't have to deal with the Li Ann thing anymore. Maybe it was all just an act. Because since her and I broke up, he hasn't been after her. Was it because he felt he needed to compete with me? Some macho game? I wouldn't put that past Mac.

Yet, I was the same way. I didn't need compete with him for Li Ann. I guess I felt I had to. When I apologized to him about McCoy, I thought I saw something in his eyes, something that I'm sure he's seen when I look at him. I feel...want for Mac, need, passion, a want to protect him, and maybe even a little love..

It's every little thing that makes me want him. The way he's so damn immature at times that I just want to wipe away that obnoxious grin with my lips, the way he's the only person I can laugh with, I mean really laugh with. No offense to Li Ann, but she was so damn uptight. I couldn't..be myself around her. I always felt like I had act sophisticated and shit. Mac makes me feel young. Hey, I'm not admitting that I'm old here..just, well I'm 35 ok? Not exactly in the prime of my youth. He's ten years younger than me and certainly acts it. With Li Ann, I never noticed the age difference. I would've liked that though.

There are many times though that I've seen the serious side of Mac. Like when his father came to town. He always tries to put on this 'happy go lucky' facade, but every now and then the seriousness comes out. And it's very sexy. When he frowns he looks so lost I just wanna hold him. The angst he can radiate is enough for anyone to fall head over heels.

Lately, he's been touching me more. I have no clue as to what he's thinking, what has changed over this year, but something definatly has. God, when he wears those black pants..those sunglasses. I need him. When we were locked in that trunk together, I could feel his heat radiating against my body. I was so close to making a move right then, but I chickened out. That's Victor Mansfield for you. Pathetic right to the very end.

The bickering has started up again. I don't know why we do these things. I think..I wish it was that we both are dying from this sexual tension and want something else to happen. When the director wanted us to become "friends", I thought could die. Spending all that time with him would drive me crazy. So...we went to a fuckin' strip club. I didn't want to be there. When Vivian kissed him, I couldn't prevent the jealousy on my face. He wanted us to 'double date' Vivian. Me, in my stupidity, claimed that 'whatever it is I do tonight, it will not involve seeing you naked.' Why am I doing this? I have no clue. Seeing Mac naked is the only thing I do want.

Maybe I just can't let him know these things yet. Because as where I was sure something had changed between us, now I'm not so sure. That night ended up being a wild one. No, not sex wise.

And then...came the 'safe house.' I was sure I would go insane being trapped with Mac and nowhere to go. Dobrinsky was there too. That made it worse, or better, depending on how you look at it. All we did was fight and fight and fight like two children. This has to stop.

When Mac almost got married, I panicked. Panicked because even though I don't have him now, I almost lost him for good. I can't wait anymore..it has to stop.

Soon.

Walking in my apartment, I shred off my jacket and stroll into the bedroom. Being around Jackie Janczyk could wear anyone out. With her high valley girl voice and annoying personality, she's worse than Mac.

Mac.

Again, I question myself as to why I feel this way about this man. Whatever the reasons are, I want to be with him. So, tomorrow I've decided to have a talk to him, put an end to all this craziness once and for all. I walk into my darkened bedroom and peal off my clothing, laying naked now with the cool blanket beneath me. It feels so good. I close my eyes and see Mac's face(Who else? The guy haunts my every thought.)

I stretch out on the bed and part my legs a bit. I think of Mac, naked in the agency showers, like I've seen him before and my cock immediately begins to harden. I trail my hand up and down my chest, stopping to tease my nipples, letting out a gasp of pleasure as I do.

Yes..pinch them Mac..bite them, I need you to.

His hand moves down my chest, his mouth on my stomach, licking and kissing. I can feel it...it's all so real. So good. So hot.

I grasp my cock and give it a few tugs until it's as hard as it possibly can get. I'm starting to sweat now, my hand moving over my face, my mouth opening to suck in two fingers, imagining they are Mac's. I suck on my fingers like I would his cock if only I could..

My right hand is fondling my balls, pinching and squeezing the heavy sac. My chest is heaving and I part my legs more, bending my knees, so that I can reach down below my balls. I trace my opening with my index finger again and again, teasing myself as my other hand now works my cock. I push in slowly, feeling the muscles in my ass contract and then expand as they allow me passage. My finger starts to move in time with the hand on my cock. In and out..oh god. And I think of Mac. The whole time I think of nothing else than wanting his cock up my ass, his tongue in my mouth..everything, anything. As long as it's him.

God yes..harder Mac. Fuck me harder..

I'm moaning, biting my lip so hard I feel like I'm going to break through the skin. A drop of sweat trickles off my forehead and onto my cheek. I'm pumping my cock with frantic desperation. Now two fingers are inside me as my body rocks on the bed, wanting, needing to receive completion.

Almost there Mac...a..almost...come on baby, fuck me.

I feel my balls tighten and I know I'm close. I circle the head of my shaft, then back down again, over and over the bulging viens..until..

"Oh god MAC!!"

My cum shoots over my hand and stomach, my fingers are still working my ass and I finally remove them. It takes a few minutes for my breathing to calm down and even a few more for me to see straight again. That was...intense. And I really felt like he was right there with me. I lick a few drops of my semen off my hand, wishing it was Mac's, and haul myself up and into the shower.

Thirty Minutes later, as I'm just about to get into bed, there's a knock on the door. I groan and toss on a pair of boxers. "Just a minute!"

Sighing, I walk towards the door, and find a very gorgeous Mac Ramsey at my door. He's wearing those tight black pants I love so much and leaning against the door frame. His smug smile is a little unnerving.

"Do you always call my name out when you come?"

For the first time since I've known the man, he's got me at a complete loss for words. I stand there looking stricken for long seconds. Finally, I find my voice.

"What..? How did you..?"

"Victor, Victor, Victor," he shakes his head. God, I hate when he does that. "Don't you know remember when I told you The Director has us under surveillance?"

"The key word there, Mac, is The Director. Now, unless you are suddenly wearing low cut blouses and skirts, I'd say you are not her."

He laughs. "True. Anyway, I was uh, at the agency late tonight..wanted to do some snooping around on our favorite lady in leather and turns out she has a whole surveillance room set up with plenty of cameras and video tapes. I just happened to stumble upon some action in your apartment."

He's grinning and I sigh inwardly. Obviously this was just another attempt for him to get at me.

"You've had your fun, Mac. Now if you don't mind.." I start to close the door but he holds it open, leaning in a little closer to me.

"You didn't answer my question, Vic." His voice is now a soft purr and by god if it isn't effecting me. "Do you always yell my name when you come?"

Fine, two can play at this game. "Well, you know..sometimes it's 'Yeah fuck me harder Mac, do it baby.'"

There, take that.

"Don't mind if I do.."

Ok...that is not what I was expecting.

"Huh?"

"Victor.." He moves closer to me, our mouths a breath apart. "Has anyone ever told you you talk waaay too much?"

"Well.." My response is swallowed by his lips as he presses up against me. I bring my arms around him, pulling him closer. His tongue licks at my lips then pry's them apart. We kiss deeply and finally, finally, I've tasted Mac. He pushes me into my apartment, his hands all over me, and kicks the door shut behind us.

Guess I didn't have to wait 'till tomorrow for that talk after all..

###

CornFlakeGrl27@hotmail.com

Title: Wanting
Author: Sarah
Fandom: Once a Thief
Pairing: Mac Ramsey(Ivan Sergei)/Victor Mansfield(Nick Lea)
Status: Complete 3/39/2000
Archive: Yes
Series/sequel: No Spoilers: A lot..vague ones
Website: http://members.gojasper.com/ratchick/index.html
Feedback: yep. CornFlakeGrl27@hotmail.com
Summary: Written for the 'jerking off' challenge. Victor thinks about his relationship with Mac and does some wanting..
For LeFey: I want more Mac/Vic stories

back to top


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Fanart] [Episodes] [Characters] [Cast] [Resources] [Links] [Guestbook] [Mailing List] [Zines] [Home]