Go to notes and disclaimers


Not Quite a Stranger
by Sarah


M ac Ramsey sat at the slightly crowded Toronto gay bar, idly wondering what he was doing there. He downed his drink and slammed it to the counter, silently asking for another one. The bartender, dressed in faded jeans and a black leather vest with nothing underneath picked it up to refill it, but not before giving Mac a long admiring look.

Mac just rolled his eyes.

Why the fuck am I here?

Of course, he knew the answer. Victor Mansfield. It was driving him crazy, his lusting after the ex-cop. The 'no way in hell would he go for guys' gorgeous ex-cop. So, here he was, in a gay bar for first time in years. Hoping to maybe settle his obsession with a night of meaningless sex. He sighed, as he realized that was already not working. Any time he'd see a guy looking at him, he'd get irritated. All it did was remind him that there *were* men out there that wanted him... and that Victor Mansfield was not one of them.

The young man was so wrapped up in his thoughts, he never noticed the man that had since claimed the seat next to him.

###

Cory Raines' eyes scanned the bar over and over, looking for someone, anyone, to catch his eye.

God, over the years, the beauty of the men in this world has sure gone down. The 50's... ahhh those were the days... beautiful guys.

He smiled, not an unusual thing for Cory Raines, and checked out the bar some more.

"Come on, come on." He whispered quietly to himself as he moved across the length of the bar.

Too fat.

Ahh... too ugly.

Too depressed.

He stopped in his tracks as he eyed a young man sitting on at the last stool of the bar. He looked deep in thought.

Tall, dark and handsome. Sparkling brown eyes, utterly resistible mouth, long trim body. Oh yes... we have a winner!

Cory smirked to himself as he approached the oblivious young man.

###

Mac shook himself out of his thoughts long enough to take a sip of his newly filled drink. His peripheral vision told him that the seat to his right was no longer vacant. He sighed heavily as he awaited the enviable come-on.

"Hey there."

The low husky voice almost made him spit out his whiskey. He turned wide eyed as he met the eyes of... Victor Mansfield?

What the fuck?!

"Vic... what the hell are you doing here?!" Mac spoke in a fierce whisper.

The other man just kept smiling at him.

"Vic? I'm sorry, you must have me confused with someone else."

Mac snorted. "Ok, all right, that's enough Victor. So, somehow you managed to catch me in a gay bar... no need to rub in the embarrassment."

"Listen, I really don't know why you think I'm someone else, but I'm not. I noticed you across the room, you're very 'easy on the eyes' may I say?" Mac saw the man that just might not be his partner hold out his hand to him. "My name's Cory. Cory Raines. And you are?"

Mac stared at him. Trying to tell whether or not this was a whole big joke. He suddenly remember how he might be able to tell. He glanced at 'Cory's' ears. Victor had an earring.

No earring. No pierced ear, either.

Oh shit... is this bizarre.

Mac blushed a little. "Um..man, I'm sorry about that... it's just you look like my partner, Victor Mansfield."

Cory nodded a little. "Oh... I see... well, I'll just let you go then..."

Mac grabbed his arm. "No... wait... Victor is my work partner."

Cory face lit up. "Ah well, in that case." He sat back down.

"My name's Mac. Mac Ramsey."

Cory groaned. "Oh god... another Mac." He laughed loudly and saw the young man's puzzled look. "Oh, just someone I know..only you are much hotter."

Mac blushed a little again.

"So... I really look like this guy?"

"Exactly. It's amazing... you could be him."

Cory smiled widely, ready to start some flirting. "Is your partner Bi?" his voice was low and seductive.

Mac shivered at the sensuous voice..*Victor's* voice. Heat surged to his groin.

"No..."

Cory leaned in closer. "Well, then I guess I can't be him then, huh?"

Mac licked his suddenly dry lips. "I guess not." He smiled slyly.

They spent the next few hours drinking and talking. About nothing and yet everything, it seemed. They didn't mention each other's professions at all, which was fine by Mac. Not like he could tell anyone anyway. He was mildly curious about what Cory did for a living but let it go, not wanting to break the comfortable and enjoyable mood. Mac found himself smiling and laughing. He was really liking this guy that looked like Vic but most certainly was not. Cory seemed relaxed, laid back. He had a happy-go-lucky personality. Victor, on the other hand, was usually way too up tight. That's why Mac enjoyed goofing around with him... he hoped to one day lift that chip that rested on the other man's shoulder.

Three hours and five drinks later, Cory said to him. "So... this Victor... you have a thing for him?"

Mac was a little taken back by the question. "Umm... yeah... I do.

Cory smiled at Mac's bashfulness and looked at his watch. "It's getting late. Hey, I'm staying at a hotel in the area... want come back there with me?"

His voice dropped to that low sexy whisper again and Mac felt his heart begin to race. Cory's hand was stroking his, circling his flesh lightly. Mac felt his cock stir as he looked into Cory's eyes... Victor's eyes...

No... this guy is not Victor... I shouldn't compare them.

Cory drew his hands up and down Mac's arm. "I can't believe this Victor doesn't want you... you're extremely attractive Mac... and believe me when I tell you... I've been around my share of men over the years." He grinned, but more to himself as he thought what Mac would say if he told him he was an immortal.

Mac stared at Cory, thinking of going home with him, of acting out the things he'd dreamed of doing to Victor. Silently he told himself it was wrong, but hey, Cory wanted him. And besides, he did like Cory for his own unique personality.

"Let's go." Mac husked and pulled the other man out of the bar with him.

They each entered their separate vehicles and Mac followed the gorgeous man to his hotel that was ten minutes away.

They walked close together not talking or touching until they were in the elevator and on their way up to Cory's room.

Cory stalked up to Mac, who was leaning against the wall of the elevator. Mac's breathing quicken as he thought of what was to come, thought of plunging his tongue into that mouth. That beautiful bow shaped mouth that looked like it could belong to an angel. Cory raised his hand to Mac's shoulder and leaned in slowly. He ran his tongue along the young man's lips, tracing them, memorizing them with his supple tongue. He sealed his mouth onto Mac's and the younger man pulled him closer, wrapping his arms around him, pushing his now rock hard shaft against his new lovers groin.

Cory gasped at the feel of their cocks rubbing against each others through the fabric, he grasped Mac's hair and pulled him even closer, coaxing his mouth open and slipping his tongue inside.

Mac moaned and the feel of Vi... Cory's tongue.

Cory. Cory. Cory.

Mac plunged his tongue into Cory's mouth, licking at his teeth, meeting Cory's own tongue. Mac fucked Cory's mouth with his tongue, thrusting it in and out hard and deep.

Then, a 'ding' was heard as they reached Cory's floor. Flushed and panting, they both pulled away. They looked at each other, seeing lust and desire burning in their eyes. Cory led Mac by the hand down the hall to his room. He opened the door and let Mac enter first. He closed the door behind him and found himself up against it with Mac's tongue down his throat again, trying to devour him.

Fuck does this feel good... I haven't been with a guy in... well a lot of damn years!

Cory started to pull at Mac's T-shirt. He threw it over the young man's head and tossed it to the ground. His mouth latched hungrily onto his throat as he bit and licked the soft flesh.

"Mmmm... oh yeah..."

Mac was arched against Cory's mouth, moaning loudly as he sucked on his neck hard. Mac rocked against his hips, loving the feel of hard muscle against muscle.

Mac pushed Cory's leather jacket to the floor and pulled off his white shirt. His mouth latched onto one of his nipples and pulled at it, making Cory whine with pleasure and pain.

"Oh yeaahh Mac... oh that's so damn good..."

Mac was practically whimpering from Cory's words. He couldn't remember any other time that he was so hard.

He looked up into Cory's passion glazed eyes and kissed him deeply again.

Mac backed him up to the bed and lowered them both onto it. They rolled around on it for a while. Kissing and caressing; teasing each other while still clothed from the waist down.

Cory had flipped Mac underneath him and was kissing down his chest, his voice vibrated against Mac's skin.

"Are you doing this... cause you want me... or cause you want Vic?"

His voice was light, but Mac took his words seriously. He pulled him up to look at his face.

Cory looked in Mac's eyes. "It doesn't matter either way... this is probably a one shot deal, I'm leaving tomorrow. I was just curious."

"Honestly? A little of both. True, I want Vic. But besides looks, you two are nothing a like. You are fun and easy going. I want you, Cory."

Cory smiled and kissed him hard. "Fun? Oh baby, you ain't seen nothin' yet."

Mac chuckled, but soon he was moaning as Cory started unbuttoning his jeans. Cory slowly slid off the denim and shoes and socks. He nipped at his lovers knees, working slowly up to the strong thighs. He rested his face against the silk covered bulge, relishing in the heat and hardness.

"Please... oh god please..."

Mac was writhing with need. How bad he needed this, wanted this. He loved being with men and hadn't had a man suck him off in so damn long.

Cory licked the tented bulged through the material. He was gonna show Mac that 'playful' sided he liked so much.

Oh yeah... drive him crazy.

Cory smirked. "Please what Mac?"

"Suck me dammit."

Cory laughed "Well, if you insist." He pulled out Mac's hot velvety shaft and stroked it once before swallowing him whole.

"Oh my god!"

Cory drew up and smiled around his mouth full.

Hey, you're not around for centuries without becoming an expert at some things. Cocksucking and bankrobbing... my two specialties.

Mac's head rolled from side to side.

Holy shit... no one... no one has ever deep throated me... I thought I knew how good this could be... shit, I was wrong.

Mac's hands clutched at Cory's hair, his hips rising involuntarily.

"Oh... oh. My. God. God... yes... yes Cory..."

Cory lapped at the head, tasting the pre-cum, then descended again all the way. He could feel Mac's movements speeding up and panting become shallow. He pulled up and back.

"Wha... noo... oh god don't stop..."

Cory still had a grin on his face, loving Mac's whining.

He kissed him deep and long, allowing him to taste himself. He pulled back and looked him in the eye.

"Fuck me, Mac. Come on."

Mac almost came from those harshly whispered words alone.

"God yeah..."

Cory smiled again and kissed him, this time softly. He partically tore off all of his remaining clothing. He then reached over to the night stand and pulled out some condoms and lube.

Mac laughed. "I thought they only kept bibles in those drawers."

Cory laughed loudly. "Yeah well, I put the draw to better use I think."

Mac laughed again. He rarely ever laughed before or after sex. This was something new and he really was enjoying it.

Cory handed Mac the lube and condoms and got on his stomach on the bed. Mac looked at Cory, sprawled out on the bed for the taking. His taunt ass, those smooth round cheeks.

God, he's perfectly built.

Mac lay over Cory for a minute, kissing his neck and back, nipping his way down his lower back. His fingers kneaded the flesh of his ass, stroking and caressing. He listened as Cory's breathing quickening and he sighed with pleasure. He parted the older man's ass and licked up the crevice with his tongue making Cory's whole body shiver.

"Ahhh fuuck... oh sweet jesus... yeah... Mac... oh god more..."

Mac graciously obliged. His tongue puckered the small opening, teasing the ring of muscle before pushing through fast and hard.

"Yes!"

Mac tongued Cory's ass faster as Cory's body began to thrust back to meet his tongue. He felt the hot heat around his tongue and couldn't help remembering how bad he wanted that heat around his cock. With one final flicker he withdrew.

Cory was flushed and panting. His hips were still thrusting back involuntarily. Mac stopped him and kissed the base of his spine.

"I'm guessing you enjoyed that." Mac laughed.

Cory was breathless. "Holy shit... your tongue... ohh god... you are fucking amazing."

"I had a lover once that used to do that to me all the time. Thank him, he taught me everything I know."

Cory snorted. "I'll send him a postcard. Now how about you do me?"

Mac smiled. "With pleasure." He kissed Cory's back again and opened the wrapper to the condom. He quickly rolled it on and gathered some lube onto his cock. Cory bent one knee and waited for Mac to push into him.

Mac grasped his cock at the base and pushed slowly into Cory. He felt the heat and tightness suck him in like a vacuum. He pushed in more and more, resting his chest on his lovers back. Cory was groaning loudly.

"Come on Mac... faster... give it to me... I want it all..."

Ma pushed in harder and faster, feeling Cory's ass relenting to the intrusion gratefully.

He must do this a lot..no matter. Just concentrate on this guy and his sweet ass being yours for the night.

Mac gave one finally push and that was it. His balls banged off his lovers ass.

Cory was moaning loud. "Oh fuck yes... fuck me Mac..."

Mac kissed and licked Cory's sweat covered neck and began to move. He thrusted in and out, slowly, making him feel every inch of his cock. He pulled out to the tip, the plunged in again to the base, then all the way and back again.

Cory was losing his mind.

Oh god... too slow... oh god I can't take it this slow.

"M-Mac... please... oh god Mac harder... I need it hard..."

Mac was breathless. "Yeah?"

"Oh yeah... come on Mac... pound into me... fuck me hard... so hard..."

Mac saw the images in his mind and wanted it. Wanted to fuck this man with all his might.

He started thrusting hard. Short brutal thrusts at first, barely withdrawing. Then he pulled out to the head and slammed forward, his balls bouncing off Cory's ass. Cory screamed.

"Fuck!! Oh god more... more baby..."

Mac was reeling with power and drowning in pleasure. Never before had he felt this good.

He slammed into Cory relentlessly. Sweat dripped off his chest and forehead, he sucked on Cory's neck and began to jerk him off hard as he plunged even deeper.

"More... oh yeah... it's deep... and so fucking hard..."

Mac was breathing so hard, he could barely talk. "Yeah? You like that, huh? You like it hard, baby?" Mac taunted.

"Uhhh yeah..." His neck snapped back as a fierce growl left his throat. "Hard Mac... so fucking good..."

Vic was bucking under him, his muscles tightening. He was right there. Mac jerked him faster and then he squirted his jism all over the sheets, screaming Mac's name. Cory's hot ass squeezing his cock tightly took Mac over the edge. He slammed into his lover once more before ecstasy washed over him.

"Cory!! yes... nuuhhh... fuck yes!"

Mac slumped on top of him and they fell down onto the mattress together. Neither man could even move for long minutes. Finally Mac withdrew and discarded the condom a wastebasket.

Cory groaned and rolled over, away from the wet spot. Mac climbed over him and settled to his right. They looked at each other and smiled.

"That was..."

"Yeah..."

"I mean... I never... it's never been that..."

"Wild... I know. You were incredible Mac."

"So were you."

Cory pulled the young man into his arms and kissed him long and sweetly. "I won't forget this Mac. I'm glad it happened."

Mac traced his lips with his tongue. "Me too... if you're ever in Toronto again... look me up."

Cory grinned. "I'll know where to look."

Mac slapped him playfully and rolled onto his body, kissing him passionately before settling down, with Cory's warm body underneath his.

He idly realized before falling asleep that he didn't think of Victor once during their whole time in the hotel room. He smiled as he realized that ironically, the man that helped him forget about Victor, even for maybe just a few hours, was one that looked just like him. He laughed softly and kissed the warm chest beneath his then drifted off into sleep.

###

CornFlakeGrl27@hotmail.com

Title: Not Quite a Stranger
Author: Sarah
Fandom: Once a Thief/Highlander X-over
Pairing: Mac Ramsey/Cory Raines
Rating:NC-17 graphic m/m sex and bad language
Summary: Mac Ramsey encounters Cory Raines. PWP
Note: written after finally seeing Nick Lea's guest appearance in Highlander. I really loved this character. One of the best Nick has played I think. He was so charming and happy and funny. Not something you see too much in Nick's roles ;-) So, I tried to make my Cory the same way. Dedicated to Karen, who wanted a Cory story. Actually, this story was made possible all because of her. If she hadn't sent me this episode, I might never have seen it. *g* Love ya Karen.

back to top


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Fanart] [Episodes] [Characters] [Cast] [Resources] [Links] [Guestbook] [Mailing List] [Zines] [Home]