Go to notes and disclaimers


Getting
by Sarah


What can I say to you
except I love you
And I'd give my life for yours
I know we are
we are the lucky ones
I know we are
we are the lucky ones, dear

Lucky, Bif Naked

Mac's hands feel like they're everywhere at once. His mouth is so hot and moist under my own that I could go on kissing him forever. But there are more things I wanna do with my mouth...

We stumble our way towards the bedroom and stop at the foot of the bed. I lift his shirt over his head just as he starts sucking and licking my neck.

"Not too high..don't wanna have to wear turtlenecks to work."

He laughs and moves lower so that his mouth is latched onto the base of my neck. He sucks and bites me so hard that I have to hold a death grip on his body as I choke back the urge to scream so loud in pleasure which would surely wake all the neighbors.

"Vic.." He moans against my chest and I shiver at the feel of his breath.

"Yeah..?"

"Camera...above the bed.."

Oh shit, right.

I groan and force myself away from him, over to my night stand. I grab my gun and look at him. He points at the little clear speck that is barely visible and I nod. Pointing my gun up in the air, I watch him cover his ears in that Ramsey characteristic way, before shooting out the device.

That taken care of, I work my way back to him just as he's undoing his belt. I push his hands away and finish the task. He grins down at me as I look up at him. Mac Ramsey, king of not taking things seriously, is certainly going to be fun in bed, I can see that already.

I kiss down his chest, my tongue licking at the sparse hair there as my hands start to take off his pants slowly. My mouth follows suit with my hands and I get lower as his pants do. Soon they are pooled around his ankles, along with his boxers, and I'm licking up and down his cock though never taking him in. He's shaking and trying to stand up steadily. I hold him up with my hands resting on his ass, fingers glorifying in the flesh.

My tongue travels to his inner thigh and I lick all around, not wanting to miss an inch of skin. He tastes sweet and salty, just what I expected from Mac. His scent is intoxicating, especially the muskiness around his cock. I caress his balls with my tongue, sucking each one into my mouth over and over. Rolling them around, nipping at the tender skin, all the while marveling in his soft moans of pleasure.

I continue my journey down his body..past his strong thighs, licking everywhere. My tongue traces the shape of his knee cap then moves further, over his hair covered legs and back up again. I lick at his cock again, this time closing my lips over the head for brief second, before continuing the same path on the other leg as well.

The whole time he is breathing hard and calling me a tease and evil. I have to smile at that. And to have Mac Ramsey completely under my spell...Who the hell would've thought?

I move so that I'm now behind him, still on my knees. I kiss and lick the back of his legs finding some ticklish spots in the process. When I come to the soft checks of his ass, I savor every bit of flesh, running my tongue over each one, kissing, sucking. I do that for a while before parting the succulent cheeks and diving in. He moans my name as I dip my tongue deep inside his body. I can't get over that this is happening.

"Vic..Victor..I'm gonna f.."

And he falls over unto the bed, my nose bumping into his butt hard. Ouch.

He's somewhere between moaning and laughing. "Oh god..I tried to warn you."

Oh he is just loving this.

"Having fun?" I tease.

"Haha..god you know it..don't stop Victor." He's half way across the bed and I'm on my knees behind him. There has to be a more comfortable position than this. I tease him with my tongue for a few more seconds, needing to taste him again, before standing up. He looks up startled and I laugh.

"Relax. I just want to get a little more comfortable."

"That we can do," he smirks. Suddenly, I'm being yanked towards him, standing between his parted thighs with my boxers down. Mac's kicked his clothes off into a pile, I notice, before all trivial thought stops. His mouth descends on my cock..oh god Mac..I knew you'd be good at this. He's..oh my god..taking me all the way in. Where have you been hiding this talent?

I moan, grip his hair tightly and start moving my hips to meet his face. And he just loves it..wants it. God, and I love this too.

"Mac..oh jesus Mac."

He lifts his hand off of my cock and nuzzles his cheek against the fuzz of my sac, then touches his mouth to it, biting softly. "Do you want me to fuck you, Victor?"

Oh god..his voice is so sensual, so filled with arousal it makes me shudder. "..Yes." I manage to force out.

We settle on the bed, admiring each others naked bodies for a good long time until looking is no longer enough. We begin kissing languidly and at length for a while, just caressing and rubbing. I feel like a goddamn teenager. This is the way Mac makes me feel. ...And I like it. I love everything about this..and yeah, I love him. For the first time tonight it dawns on me that I'm just taking all of this without question. What is he thinking? What does he expect from this? Am I just another one night stand to him? No, I gotta..

I push him away and he moans in disappointment. He looks at me, expression light and playful, until he sees my eyes. "Hey, what's wrong?"

I sigh and roll out from under him, resting against the headboard. "What is this?"

He laughs. "Victor, you're 35 years old. Don't tell me you don't know what this is."

I'm really not in the mood for his humor right now.

"I'm serious, Mac." I look at him, proving my point. "What is this? Are you here for just a fuck? You found someone calling your name and decided to head out and get some? Would you have done the same thing if it was Jackie, or Li Ann, or Dobrinsky that you saw on that screen? Would you be there right now, instead of here?"

His eyes darken with anger, an expression I've seen a few times but not as often as that cocky grin. "First of all, you have some nerve suspecting that of me. So I'm not Mr. Commitment like you. That doesn't mean I'm a slut either! Second of all, I've wanted this for months, I've just been fighting it because I never thought it would happen and I'd be able to live a bit easier if I got over it. Didn't happen. Thirdly, don't ever mention Dobrinsky and sex in the same sentence again." He gave an over dramatic shiver at that last part and suddenly the old Mac is back again.

I look down, a little embarrassed, definitely ashamed, but totally happy. One more question though...

"I'm sorry for accusing you like that. The answer meant a lot to me, that's all. One more thing though..you've said you've been wanting 'this' for a long time. Do you mean having sex with me or..me?"

He climbs back on top of me and kisses me lightly. "You, Victor. I'm no relationship expert here, but I'd like to try. We spend so much time together as it is.."

"Lord know's I'm not an expert either." I lock my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately. Enough talking, I've decided. I know all I need to.

The hunger has returned and we start moving against each other again, gasping and grunting. He drops wet kisses along my face, over my eyes, down my jaw, up to my ear. His tongue is magic..my cock can tell you that. He has one hand tangled in my hair and the other is..searching around for something..

I gasp from under his ministrations, my own mouth licking at his neck. "Lube?"

"Huh?"

"You looking for lube?" I laugh.

"Uh, yeah."

I run my tongue over the throbbing pulse in his neck. "There should be some in there...bottom of the draw probably..I haven't used it in a while.."

His hand that was in my hair is now twisting at my nipple and his tongue is now back in my mouth. I listen to his fumbling until he pulls away to mumble against my lips. "Got it," he exclaims brightly.

"Condoms?"

"Why are you asking me? You live here."

I sigh. "Should be in the drawer.."

He nibbles at my lips. "Your turn to look."

I glare at him then twist my body the left to look in the drawer. His tongue has now decided to explore my upper back and neck, which has now been exposed. I attempt to concentrate under the tongue bath I'm receiving. By some miracle, I manage to find a single package and take it out.

"Enjoying yourself?"

Mac grins at me, eyes twinkling in amusement. "Mmmhmm...love tasting you."

I take his lips hard and desperate, shoving the condom at him. Ok, that's it. I need him. Hot and hard and frenzied. Now.

My hands claw up his back, my mouth attacks his throat, his nipples. "Take me, Mac..do it."

He gives me a shaky nod.

I grin at him. "What's wrong, big shot? Not up to the challenge?"

He slaps me playfully on the hip. "Shut up, Mansfield."

I smile, start to turn over, and he licks all over my back again as I do. I hear a rip of the package and some more movement. Then he's behind me, pushing into me ever so slowly. He must've sensed that I didn't need any preparation from my teasing of myself earlier and he's right. I just want him. So deep inside me that you can't tell where he ends and I begin.

He glides into me easily. The feel of being opened by him is one I cannot describe. Before I know it he's buried inside me, leaning over my body, his breath hot against my cheek, his overheated chest across my back. He doesn't move for a few seconds, letting me get accustomed to his presence.

"You feel so good, Victor."

"You..you too.."

He starts thrusting, moving at a fast pace, every stroke sparks rivers of pleasure through my body until we are tumbling out of control, his hand grabbing my cock, his mouth licking my neck..muscle against muscle, sweat against sweat, moans filling the air, turning into screams as we...

"Oh fuck..yes Mac..my god yes.."

"Vic..ohhhh.."

All is quiet now, except the sounds of heavy breathing. He pulls out of me, tossing the condom in the trash, then settles against my back. I push back against him, tilting my head up to meet his mouth. We kiss tenderly, spooned together, content and satisfied.

He kisses my cheek. "Night, Vic." He mumbles. I look back and he's half asleep already.

I smile softly. "Goodnight, Mac."

"Mmm..love you.."

I tense at that, unable to believe my ears, then breathe a sigh of relief. Because I know that even if he doesn't remember he said it in the morning, it doesn't make it any less true.

"Love you, too."

###

CornFlakeGrl27@hotmail.com

Title: Getting
Author: Sarah
Fandom: Once a Thief
Pairing: Mac/Vic
Rating: NC-17
Status: NEW, Complete 3/30/2000
Series/Sequel: Sequel to Wanting
Archive: Yes
Website: http://members.gojasper.com/ratchick/index.html
Feedback: sure. CornFlakeGrl27@hotmail.com
Summary: Some people wanted a sequel to 'Wanting', so here it is. The missing scene at the end of 'Wanting' Picks up right after the ending.

back to top


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Fanart] [Episodes] [Characters] [Cast] [Resources] [Links] [Guestbook] [Mailing List] [Zines] [Home]