Go to notes and disclaimers


Desires Claimed
by Sarah


V ictor Mansfield was royally pissed off. He had been on his way home from the agency and had gotten into his building when the gun shots fired behind him. He was able to duck around a corner and actually managed to pull his gun out and get some shots off before the mystery assassins ran away. He never did see their faces, but he figured it was one of the many terrorist groups that the agency had tried to stop in the past.

So there he was now, sitting in The Director's office, giving her the lowdown on what happened and wanting nothing more than to go home and sleep.

The Director put her legs up onto her desk and crossed one over the other. "Well, Victor. It seems that someone is targeting you and they now know where you live. This will not be tolerated by the agency. You are to move in with Mac for the time being. We cannot risk anymore attacks. Until the situation is under control you are to remain there. Do you understand me, Mr. Mansfield?"

Victor scowled. Living with Mac, oh joy. Well, he had to admit it was better than living with Li Ann. Soon after the "postponement" he knew it was for the best. He had already began to go crazy with her. Living with her on a full time basis would have been hell. He still loved her dearly, although more like a sister now, and when it came down to it they simply were not meant to be. Living with Mac of course, would drive him up the wall too, but at least he enjoyed the joking around.

Mac.

Now there was someone that was giving him strange looks lately. For the last few months Mac had been looking at him as if he was a stranger. Sometimes he almost thought he saw lust in his eyes, but he shook it off. He'd never been as close to a guy as he was to Mac. Not even Stan, and they had been lovers as well as partners. He and Mac spent so much time together that it was only natural for them to become friends. But pretty soon, he started feeling more for the young man, feelings he hadn't had since Stan. And now he chalked Mac's looks of desire for him to his own wild imagination He couldn't see why Mac would want someone like him anyway.

Mac was a young, gorgeous, sensual being. One long stride across a room and he could become the focus of attention. One smoldering look and men and women could be putty in his hand. And now he had to spend god only knows how long in Mac's apartment, sleeping on the couch while knowing that Mac was laying in the next room naked. Naked. God, Mac had to inform him of that little fact didn't he? His nightly fantasies consisted of him crawling into the younger man's bedroom and ravaging his naked..

"Victor!!"

"Huh?"

"I said do you understand?"

"Oh... yes. Living with Mac. Uh-huh."

The Director looked at him quizzically. "Ok... well. That will be all."

Victor got up and left quickly, leaving The Director to puzzle other his agreeing attitude. Usually when it came to the subject of anything with Mac, he would throw a fit like a child.

Oh well. Maybe they are finally growing up. She grinned.

Meanwhile...

Mac Ramsey was in the same bar as he had been that night so many months ago. He had been able to forget Victor for a few hours but the next morning when Cory Raines left and he was face to face with Victor again the feelings came back not only just as strong but worse. Now anytime he saw the older man his mind flashed back to the things he did with Cory. The feel of Cory's naked flesh against his, the incredible sensation of being inside him. He had thought that having someone that looked like Vic for one night would lessen the fantasies...

It strengthened them. And there was nothing he could do about it. Cory was gone and he would never in a million years have the real object of his desire.

"Hey there stranger."

Mac looked up startled at the familiar voice. "Vic?"

The man stared back his green eyes sparkling. "I'll give you on more guess."

Mac looked at the man's ears. No earring "Cory." He smiled widely.

"Bingo. We have a winner!"

Mac smiled some more and Cory took a seat. "I told you I'd know where to find you." The Victor look-a-like grinned.

"You sure did. I never thought I'd see you again."

"Ahh I pop up from time to time. How have you been Mac?"

"Actually... not great."

"Victor?"

Mac grinned. "Bingo. We have a winner."

"I can't believe you're not taken Mac. I thought I'd come back here and find you with someone. I was so sure I'd be turned down."

"I'll never have a permanent thing. I've learned that." Mac didn't like this. He was getting depressed and usually never let this side of himself be seen. He felt a warm hand on his and looked up into genuine concerned eyes.

"Stop that. You are a great guy... any man... or woman would want you. Hell, if my life wasn't so hectic I'd want you everyday."

Mac searched his eyes. "You mean that?"

Cory brushed his fingers over Mac's knuckles. "Yes. Want to get out of here?" He leaned in close. "Let me show you how much I want you Mac." His breath tickled the younger man's inner ear and he shuddered.

"I... I don't know Cory..."

"Why?"

"It's just... after we... it was worse with Vic... I wanted him more... and if we do it again... I can't take it... it's tearing me apart."

"Mac... you can't do this to yourself. You were sitting here thinking about how you couldn't have me or Vic, weren't you?"

Mac looked at him in surprise. "Yeah.."

"Would you rather go home alone tonight than feeling loved?" He leaned closer again and licked at Mac's earlobe. "Let me love you Mac... even if it is just one night again... let me..." He whispered.

He looked into Cory's eyes and saw the passionate look, knew that this was no game. Cory wanted him. Someone wanted him. And he'd be damned if he was going to turn him down.

"Yes... but my place this time... ok?"

"Just lead the way lover." Cory captured his mouth in a deep kiss, and Mac finally tasted that wonderful scent that was all Cory again. He wondered if Victor tasted this way but forgot that thought as Cory was sucking on his tongue. They broke away panting.

"Let's get out of here."

###

Mac drove home as fast as he could. He couldn't remember wanting/needing anyone more in his life. He peeked in his rearview mirror and was pleased to see Cory was keeping up with him. They parked and as soon as they were out of there cars Mac was all over Cory. He pushed him against his car and kissed him hungrily while grinding against him.

"Mac..." Cory panted between kisses, right before Mac shoved his tongue down his throat again. They licked at each others mouths and moved against one another, their erections straining against the fabric of their jeans.

Cory moaned loudly. "Mac... up... upstairs..."

Mac realized what Cory wanted and pulled him along the sidewalk and into the building. They rode up the elevator while devouring each other.

Cory clutched at Mac's hair and pulled away. He rested his forehead against the younger mans and moaned. "God I want you..."

"Cory..." He moaned desperately and took his mouth again. The elevator doors opened but Mac didn't notice.

"Uhh... Mac come on, before I lose my control and fuck you right here." Mac reluctantly released him and they stumbled down the hall to his apartment. Mac unlocked the door expertly while Cory was kissing him from behind. They practically fell into the apartment. They both laughed and moved quickly into the bedroom shedding their clothes as they went along. They tumbled onto the bed naked and writhing. Mac ran his hands all over Cory's body, loving the feel of the taunt muscles rippling under his touch. He attacked his lovers nipples, licking and biting each one in turn.

Cory moaned and arched off the bed. Mac licked every each of Cory's chest all the way down to his groin. He buried his face in the dark nest of curls around the base of his cock and inhaled the clean musky scent. He nibbled down his thighs and back up until he was sucking some of the heavy sac into his mouth.

###

Victor Mansfield sighed and got out of his truck. He could tell already this was going to be a long night. He had an erection already from all the thoughts of Mac running through his head since he left the agency. He decided that soon after he got into Mac's apartment he'd ask to take a shower and relieve himself then. He just hoped Mac wouldn't notice before that.

He walked into the elevator and headed up to the third floor. A few seconds later he was walking up to Mac's door. He knocked on it and waited. No answer. That was weird. He expected Mac to be home. He knocked again a little louder. He turned the knob, not expecting it to be open, but it was. Nervous now, he drew his gun and walked in. He noticed clothing scattered along the floor and shook his head. Mac was such a slob. He looked around the dark apartment, about to think no one was there and Mac just forgot to lock the door when he heard a sound from the direction of the bedroom.

Gun drawn and ready he moved quietly toward the room. Nothing could have prepared him for what he saw. There was Mac, giving a blowjob to... him?? What the fuck? Vic stood frozen. He let his gun fall to his side. His mind was trying to process several things at once. One: Mac liked guys. Two: He has a... what? Double? Three: Mac is blowing his double or whatever. Four: If Mac wants this person... then he must... oh god. A slight gasp left his throat. The double who was moaning in ecstasy opened his eyes and saw Vic. Mac noticed they were not alone anymore too and looked over. His eyes widened and he lifted his mouth off of the doubles cock.

###

"Victor..!" His voice was a whisper of astonishment.

Cory grinned and lounged out gracefully. "Soo... I finally meet the famous Victor. Fuck, I can't believe it... it's like a mirror you know?"

Victor just stood in amazement. "Uh... Mac?" He nodded to Cory.

"Oh... Vic... um... this is Cory Raines. Cory... Victor Mansfield."

"Would you like to explain this to me Mac?"

"Oh I will." Stated Cory.

Mac put a hand on his thigh. "Cory don't..."

Cory looked at him. "I refuse to watch you hurt anymore. Even though I leave here tomorrow... I'll think about your pain... and I can't stand it. It's for the best Mac." Seeing Mac's resignation he continued on. "Victor, Mac has wanted you for a long time. He met me a few months ago and we spent an incredible night together. Now I come back to find him miserable because us being together just made it harder for him to face you. He wanted to be alone tonight but I persuaded him to let me be with him, to show him affection. I'm here with him... and even though he may like me and may scream my name, you are the one he wants."

Victor stood in shock. Mac glanced up at him and Victor realized for the first time since he'd known him that Mac was scared. Scared of being rejected.

"Mac... I want you too... I just didn't think you felt that way." Victor walked towards him and sat on the bed.

"Don't be fucking with me Victor. This is no joke."

"I know that. I'm dead serious. I want you." Victor raised his hand to Mac's cheek and moved in to kiss him. Their lips brushed lightly, the slightest touch felt like electricity. They moaned and licked at each others lips. Victor coaxed open the younger mans lips and slipped his tongue inside. Mac opened his mouth wider, his tongue meeting Victor's as they kissed with hungry passion.

Lost in finally tasting each other, they forgot about the man sprawled on the bed with an aching hard-on. Cory watched them kiss. He was getting even more turned on as he watched the man that was physically he kissing Mac. Now he knew what it looked like when he kissed the man himself. He also realized that his time with Mac was up. He sighed softly, happy that Mac finally got what he wanted, but a little sad just the same. He moved to get up but found a hand holding him down.

"Where do you think you're going?" The question came from Victor.

Surprised Cory said, "I figured I'd be on my way... you two obviously need to make up for lost time."

"Stay."

"What? Victor... why would you want me to stay?"

"Because tomorrow you leave and will probably never see Mac again... and if you do I'll kill you." He grinned. "You seem like a pretty special guy... and well... I find it an incredible turn on... thinking of doing things with you... if that makes me sick, so be it..."

Cory grinned. "If it does then we are both sick. Do you want me to stay Mac?"

"God yes... you've been wonderful Cory. I won't forget you." He leaned over and kissed Cory deeply. Victor watched, eyes dark with lust. He stood up realizing he was way overdressed compared to the others in the room. Cory had now flipped Mac under him and was kissing down his neck. Mac watched with glazed eyes as Victor shucked off his jeans and pulled down his underwear. Mac licked his lips at the sight of his lover's erection and Victor grinned. He lay down next to Mac and kissed his lips, thrusting his tongue into Mac's mouth and sucking on it's mate. He pinched Mac's nipples and jumped as he felt a mouth lick the hand that was on Mac's chest. It was Cory and he turned his mouth away from his lover to look at his double. Cory crawled toward him and kissed him fiercely. Mac gasped and watched entranced. This was one of the hottest things he'd ever seen.

Victor and Cory separated and were now working down Mac's chest together. Cory took one nipple and Victor took the other. Mac was in his glory. He moaned and arched into the sensations. Cory and Vic licked their way down Mac's stomach, their mouths so close that at times their tongues met and they had to stop to kiss. Finally they made it to Mac's groin. He shuddered in anticipation. He saw Victor close to his erection and smiled since he was the one he wanted to suck him. Vic lapped at the head of his cock and swirled his tongue around it. Suddenly he was swallowed whole and his mind raced back to when Cory did that. He couldn't believe that Vic could do it too. This was ten times better though... because it was Victor. He loved this man. He realized that a few weeks ago. He couldn't tell him though, not so soon. He arched his head back and let out a cry.

Cory was sucking and nipping on his balls. He felt him move away for a minute and glanced to his right. He smiled. Good old Cory. He had grabbed the condoms and lube from the dresser. He threw them on the mattress near Mac's thighs and went back to sucking his scrotum. Victor was working his cock faster and harder. He had to stop him... he didn't want to come like that.

"Vic... ohh... Victor... do me..."

Victor let Mac's cock drop from his mouth and moved up to kiss him. "Yes..."

Vic ripped open a condom and rolled it on quickly. He covered it with lube and lifted Mac's legs above his shoulders. He pushed in slowly, feeling Mac's tight ass opening for him, letting him in. He gave a hard shove and was all the way in. He moved up quickly, practically bending his lover in two as he leaned over to kiss his swollen lips. They kissed endlessly as Victor rocked his hips back and forth. They were moaning loudly, tongues licking everywhere.

"Victor..." Mac hissed. "Fuck yes..."

"Ahh..!" Was the loud cry from Victor. Mac looked over his shoulder and saw Cory thrusting forward. He had thrown on a condom and lubed himself as well. He pushed into Victor's ass slowly.

"Oh god Cory.." Victor was in bliss, he couldn't believe how great this all felt. He licked Mac's lips and thrusted deeper while Cory rode his ass hard. The force of Cory's thrusts were pushing him harder into Mac. They all moved in perfect time together. Victor took hold of his lovers cock and began to jerk him off in pace with his hips.

"Mac... so good... so..."

"Yess... don't stop..."

"Almost... almost there... gonna have to soon baby..."

"Harder..."

Victor sped up and so did Cory. Cory was leaning over Victor's back, licking at his neck. He bucked a few more times before coming hard with a sharp cry. Victor was next, he felt his balls tighten as they bounced off his lovers ass and screamed Mac's name loudly.

Mac clutched his lovers shoulders hard, digging his nails in as his lover pumped his harder. He shuddered and came all over his stomach and Victor's hand. "God yes..."

Victor fell onto him, he let Mac's legs fall to the mattress and pulled out of him gripping the condom tightly and tossing it into the trash. Cory followed and did the same. Victor licked the traces of his lovers orgasm off of his chest and lay down on his side, head tucked against Mac's shoulder. Cory moved and curled up against Victor.

"That was amazing Cory." Cory kissed his shoulder.

"You're pretty hot stuff you know that?"

Victor laughed. "That's a pretty vain comment." He cuddled against Mac more. "You are unbelievable." he whispered tenderly. Mac moaned and was drifting into satisfied sleep.

Cory moved and kissed Victor. "I think I should go... you two deserve to be alone."

"Are you sure?"

He glanced at Mac and smiled. "Yeah. He's pretty amazing, you know that?"

"I do... and he can just try to get rid of me now."

Cory laughed. "He'd never do that. Thank you for letting me stay." He got up and retrieved his clothes. A few minutes later he dressed and came back in to sit on the bed. He kissed Mac softly and felt him respond even though he was sleeping. After a few seconds he awoke. "Cory?"

"Yeah... I'm off." He caressed Mac's cheek. "Good-bye Mac. I'm happy for you." Mac kissed Cory deeply and hugged him.

"Good-bye. Thank you for everything. If it wasn't for you..."

Cory nodded into his shoulder.

"You're something else Cory Raines."

Cory grinned. "See ya around stranger." They kissed once more and he walked out of the room. Mac and Vic watched until they heard the door close.

Mac turned to Victor and smiled at him. He stroked his chest. "I can't believe this happened."

"You better believe it." Vic fell onto him. "You are stuck with me now, Ramsey."

"No better words have never been uttered." Vic blushed a little and put his head on Mac's chest. Mac caressed his hair again and again soothingly.

"So tell me Mansfield, what the hell made you come here in the first place?"

Vic chuckled. "I almost forgot. Some people tried to shoot me tonight. I'm living here until they are caught."

Mac smiled. "I'll kill those fuckers. But you were right, I am stuck with you."

Victor looked at him and gave him a smoldering look. "You got a problem with that?"

Mac gave him a soft smile and held his lover tighter. "No way in hell."

###

CornFlakeGrl27@hotmail.com

Title: Desires Claimed
Author: Sarah
Fandom: Once a Thief/Highlander X-over
Pairing: Victor Mansfield/Mac Ramsey/Cory Raines
Rating: NC-17, for m/m/m sex
Status: NEW, complete, January 1st 2000
Archive: yes
Series/sequel: Sequel to "Not Quite a Stranger"
Feedback: of course. CornFlakeGrl27@hotmail.com
Summary: We find out that Victor was not as far out of Mac's reach as he thought he was...
Note: I was informed after my first OAT/Highlander story that Cory Raines does indeed have an earring and my way of Mac knowing he was not Victor was the no earring, lets just say in my universe, Cory does not have an earring ;-)
Dedicated to Demi X. I can't believe I was able to crank this one out so quick ;-) Hope you enjoy it.

back to top


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Fanart] [Episodes] [Characters] [Cast] [Resources] [Links] [Guestbook] [Mailing List] [Zines] [Home]