Go to notes and disclaimers


Laundry Day
by Nicole S


V ic and Mac had been waiting for an hour for the Director to show up. They were both surprisingly on time, sitting in their chairs, as they should be, but no Director. No Jackie or Li Ann for that matter either.

"Bladerunner."

"R. Roadhouse."

"That's not a cool movie, go again."

"It's cool to me. You just can't come up with anything for E."

"That's not true, I just hate that movie. Go again."

"Rocky Horror Picture Show."

"That's better. W. White Men Can't Jump"

"P. Patriot Games"

"S. Scream."

"M. Monty Python's Holy Grail."

"L..."

"Last Tango in Paris."

Both men turned to the direction of the voice. The Director clicked towards them on her stiletto heels.

"My, my, my, my, my. I never thought I'd see the day when you two played nice. I'm glad your little camping trip last week made you realize that you don't have to hate each other."

"We never really hated each other." Vic said.

"Oh, I hated you." Mac replied.

Vic turned to Mac with a confused look on his face.

"Now, now, let's not let a good thing go to waste."

"Where are Jackie & Li Ann?"

"We've been waiting for over an hour."

"The girls were on their way in this morning when they had a small scuffle in the parking lot. They are now on their way to a retreat to learn some teamwork skills. They will be back in two weeks."

"When you say scuffle do you mean a fight?" Vic asked eagerly then swallowed.

"Was there any hair pulling?" Mac looked at the director who gave him one of her steely glares. "I'm asking on a purely concerned level."

The Director sighed. "As much as I don't want them to, the Cleaners are selling copies of the surveillance tape for ten dollars a piece."

"Who...who won?" Vic barely whispered.

"You'll have to shell out the money to find out, won't you? But enough about them. You two are going to have to make yourselves busy for two weeks as there are no cases."

"What do you mean no cases?"

"I need the four of you as a team. I can't have two of you trying to kill each other all the time. When the girls get back you can all play again. For now I'm assigning you to supplementary duties."

"These supplementary duties, they don't have anything to do with Dobrinsky's cars do they?"

"Sadly, no. I have assigned you two to laundry detail."

"Laundry detail!" Both men said at once.

Vic rolled his eyes "Aw, that's not fair."

"Fair or not, you two have to earn your keep. I can't pay you to sit around all day and do nothing. Report to the laundry room in the basement."

Mac slouched down in his chair and groaned.

The Director started walking out the room before turning. "Come on boys, no rest for the wicked. And remember...be gentle with my unmentionables."

Vic and Mac looked at each other, a shiver ran through them both at the comment.

"This sucks," Mac moaned as he pushed the button for the elevator. The down arrow binged immediately and the doors opened. They both got inside. "We always get punished whenever Li Ann & Jackie get in trouble." He pushed the button for B2.

"I know, it's not fair."

The elevator started moving.

"How many copies are you going to buy?"

"One...maybe two...depending on the quality."

The doors opened to the laundry room where they were greeted by Dobrinsky.

"Oh no, I'm not doing your laundry." Mac said and turned to leave.

Dobrinsky grabbed onto his arm. "I'm hurt by that remark."

"Yeah, Dobrinksy, forget it." Vic said.

"Relax guys." He let go of Mac. "I'm only here to show you around as Gordie is sick."

"Who the hell is Gordie?" Mac said, rubbing his arm where Dobrinsky had held him.

"He's the usual laundry guy. He'll be on sick leave for a week while he gets his tonsils out." Dobrinsky began walking around the room, motioning to the machines. "Washers here, dryers there, iron and presses in the corner." He picked up a black velvet bag. "Now. This is the Director's Laundry. Be very careful with it. You use the special soap in the pink bottle for this."

"Uh huh." Vic rolled his eyes.

"I suggest doing it first, get it out of the way. And remember—delicate cycle only." He threw the bag to Vic. "Have fun boys" Dobrinsky waved then left.

Mac mockingly saluted him as the door closed. "Well Vic this really sucks. I can't tell you how much I think this sucks."

"I'm with you there."

"I don't even do my own laundry. How the hell do they expect to do someone else's?"

"It's not hard."

"What do you know about it?"

"Unlike you, I have some domestic skills." Vic motioned to the carts of linen and uniforms behind them. "Colours separate from the whites and there you go!"

"Tell you what, you can show me four or five times then I might catch on."

Vic handed him the bag containing the Director's laundry. "Tell you what, how about a little on the job training?"

"But..."

"Just put it in the washing machine right here, set the dial to delicate, put some of the pink stuff in it and press start. It's not hard. I'll just see how much is waiting for us in the mean time."

Mac looked at the bag of laundry and threw the whole thing in the washing machine. Then he added the whole bottle of pink liquid.

Soon Vic was back and together they filled most of the machines which were humming along. They only had one machine to go.

"It's sure hot in here." Mac said as he wiped his brow.

"I know." Vic unbuttoned his shirt and took it off, revealing a white undershirt.

Mac removed his shirt, he had no undershirt, and threw it in the washing machine they were loading. "Might as well wash everything that's dirty, right?"

"Yeah, might as well." Vic looked at Mac—his lean, well defined torso, the hair on his chest, the flat brown nipples. He turned away and finished loading the last machine trying to hide the bulge that had just developed in his pants. He felt a tug on his shirt as it was being untucked from his jeans. He turned to face Mac.

"I think this is dirty too." Mac's eyes were glittering in the glow of the fluorescent lights. He removed Vic's undershirt and tossed it in the washing machine then closed the lid.

Vic just stood there, speechless. He thought the incident in the woods was a one time thing. He never thought the young man would want him again.

Mac moved in and ran his fingers down Vic's chest before stopping to tweak a nipple. Vic gasped.

"How long does it usually take for the washing machine to finish?"

Vic breathed in and out quickly before finding his voice. "Twenty five, thirty minutes." His cock was now throbbing as Mac continued stroking his nipples.

"That gives us some time to kill." Mac grinned then leaned over and started kissing Vic's neck.

"Uh, yeah. I guess....I guess we do." Mac's mouth then met his in a sweet, warm embrace. Vic kissed back, feeling the younger man's tongue enter his mouth. He sucked on the tongue before releasing it and groaning out loud.

Mac kissed a trail down the older man's throat, pausing to caress the divot at the base of his neck. His tongue snaked a trail through the sparse hair to a nipple.

Vic leaned back against a washing machine letting out a small cry as Mac tugged at the nipple with his teeth.

Mac then kneeled down, pausing to nip at Vic's belly button. He looked up at his lover.

"You want I should continue?"

Vic's green eyes were sparkling "Continue," he whispered.

"Good."

Mac undid the button on Vic's jeans then the zipper. He stroked the bulge through the cotton of the underwear.

Vic sucked in his breath.

Mac pulled the jeans and underwear completely off leaving Vic clad in only his boots. Vic's hard, glistening cock was making his mouth water. Mac blew on it, watching it jump before licking the spot of pre-cum on the head. Taking his time, he licked around the head and down to the base before slowly bringing his tongue back up again.

Vic leaned back and held onto the edge of the stainless steel washing machine. His head was thrown back, his eyes were closed. He could feel the wet warmth of Mac's mouth envelop his cock which was threatening to explode at any moment. He let out a loud moan as Mac started to move up and down over the velvety shaft, the soft lips tugging at the skin.

Mac swirled his tongue over the head and swallowed the pre-cum before releasing Vic from his mouth. He licked his way up his body, pausing again to tug at the nipples. Finally he was standing before Vic and looked into his eyes. His pupils showing the barest rim of green. He kissed him, moving his still covered crotch against Vic's erection.

"I want you Vic." He kissed down his neck.

"I want you too, Mac." His mouth searching for the one below.

Mac stood back and removed his pants, laying them on one of the dryers. He took off his now tented silk boxers and lay them on top of his pants.

Vic looked at Mac's muscular body and his large erect cock. A shiver went up his spine as Mac sat him on a washing machine. Vic leaned back as Mac put two fingers in his mouth. Vic sucked on them for a minute before Mac used them to tease his tight opening. The feeling of Mac's finger entering him was amazing. He whimpered as a second joined the first, stretching him wider. Then the third and he was surprised to find his hips moving in time with Mac's movements. He wanted him, had to have him. Had to feel that large cock inside him, those swollen, pouty lips against his own.

Mac looked down at Vic. His face had that fuck me look on it. He bent down and kissed the swollen red lips before removing his fingers from Vic's ass. In one movement he brought Vic's legs around his waist and entered him with one push.

"Oh God!" Vic cried at the sensation.

Mac moved forward and kissed Vic for a minute, nudging himself deeper inside. Then he started thrusting back and forth. One hand was around Vic's neck, holding him, the other wrapped around his equally large member. Vic's boot heels were digging into his back.

Vic was in sheer heaven. His arms went up around Mac's neck, bringing him in for another kiss. He could taste himself on his tongue. The feeling of Mac pounding into him was too much to bear. He held on as long as he could but then came with a cry.

"Maaaaaaaaac!"

Mac wanted this to last but it was not going to. The feeling of Vic's muscles contracting around his cock stopped him in his tracks. His balls tightened then the release of warm fluid into Vic's ass. He moaned then sighed as he milked not only Vic's cock but his own with his movements.

Mac put his head on Vic's chest before he realized something was not right. He could feel something tickling his legs and ass. He stood up, removing himself from Vic and looked around. There were suds everywhere.

"Oh shit! Vic look!"

"Hmmmm?" Vic was still tingling from the orgasm and didn't want to look at anything. He glanced over and saw Mac standing waist deep in suds. "Oh my god! What the hell did you do?"

"I didn't do anything."

"You must have added too much soap."

"You're the one who added all the soap..." His voice trailed off.

"The Director's laundry!" They both cried. The two naked men ran over to the washing machine which was belching suds all over the floor.

"What do we do now?"

"Clean it up!"

"We're naked!"

"So?"

"Well we need some clothes!"

"Why?"

"So...we can clean up!"

Mac walked over to Vic and ran his fingers down his chest. "Let's not."

"Not clean up?"

"Let's do it naked."

Vic swallowed.

"Come on Victor, where's your sense of adventure?" He leaned in and sucked on the gold hoop in Vic's ear.

"Um...okay."

They cleaned up the mess, finished the laundry and managed to have sex on a dryer, and the clothes press before Dobrinsky found them fully clothed and ready to go home for the day.

"Well, I guess the Director was right. You two can work together."

"You just have to find common ground."

"You think you guys will ever find common ground with me?"

Vic looked at Mac who looked at Vic. They burst out laughing. "Somehow, I don't think so." The two men, still laughing, got in the elevator and left.

###

In the surveillance room the Cleaners were busy counting the cash they had made that day for the Jackie/Li Ann tape when something caught their eye.

"Looksie here. Laundry day is it?"

"Ooooh, remind me to tell them not to put too much starch in my collar."

"I think there's starch somewhere else my friend."

The other man looked at the television screen, not tearing their eyes away from the vision of Mac bent over a dryer while Vic entered him from behind.

"I feel a trip to the Bahamas coming on with this little gem, don't you?"

"Most definitely."

###

nicxf@softhome.net

Rating: NC-17 for some bad language and m/m sex.
Series/Sequel: Sequel to Canadian Shield.
Disclaimer/Warnings: M/M sex ahead! If you don't like slash why the hell are you reading this? None of these people belong to me, they belong to Alliance and whoever they merged with last month. Don't worry, I'll return them, they're just having a bit of fun!
Summary: Teeny tiny smidge of a plot—Vic and Mac have to keep busy while waiting for the spin cycle.
Special thanks to Aries for super-beta fun. Another product of an Orithain challenge.

back to top


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Fanart] [Episodes] [Characters] [Cast] [Resources] [Links] [Guestbook] [Mailing List] [Zines] [Home]