Go to notes and disclaimers


Halloween Apples
by Nicole S


10:30 a.m.

Vic walked into the conference room, expecting to see Mac. Instead, Li Ann sat there with her head back, staring at the ceiling. Vic frowned slightly, he was hoping his new lover was waiting for him.

"Hi."

"Hi."

Vic sat down and looked around. No Director yet. "I see your eye has cleared up from that last battle with Jackie." Vic smiled at her. "You look good."

"Thanks."

The door opened and the Director walked in. "It's so nice not to have you tearing your partner's hair out, Li Ann."

Li Ann rolled her eyes.

"Partners?" Vic said. "I thought Mac and I..."

The Director cut him off. "I am putting you four into boy-girl, boy-girl assignments temporarily. I can't have all these disruptions with two of you fighting all the time and two of you..." She looked at Vic and smiled. "Two of you getting along too well." She laid a file folder on the table.

Vic's face turned white, and he opened his mouth to speak. Realizing no sound was coming out, he closed it quickly.

The Director smiled at him sweetly. "Therefore, I have decided to split the boys and girls up. Your first assignment will be working tonight at the U.S. Consulate's Halloween party. It seems that every year one of the Consulates or Embassies is targeted by a prankster. Last year the Australian Ambassador was covered head to toe in pink foam. While fun and games are fun and games, everyone is getting tired of it. A tip came in that this year it may be the U.S. or Paraguay. You get the U.S., Mac and Jackie get Paraguay. We are to find out who this person is and stop him or her. You will also be looking out for the Ambassador's safety."

"A glorified Security Guard." Vic huffed.

She shrugged. "If you want to call it that. I have ordered your Halloween costumes already. You may pick them up from Dobrinsky later."

"Costumes? We have to wear costumes?"

"It is Halloween, Victor."

Victor rolled his eyes.

"What costumes have you ordered?" Li Ann asked.

"That's a surprise! Don't worry, I've put a lot of thought into them. I'm sure they will suit you well." She looked at Vic then Li Ann. "That's it. Have fun." She stood up, turned and walked out the door.

Li Ann sighed and picked up the folder on the table. "We have to be there by seven. Why don't you pick me up about 6:30?"

"Yeah, okay, whatever."

"Come on, let's see what Dobrinsky has waiting for us." Li Ann stood up and walked to the door, Vic trailing behind her.

###

6:30 p.m.

Vic knocked on Li Anne's door. He sighed. No Mac tonight. He was hoping they could get together later but did not know how to approach the younger man. He was shy and nervous when it came to matters of the heart.

"Vic, is that you?" A voice came from within the apartment.

"Yeah."

"It's open."

Vic walked in and closed the door behind him.

"I'll be out in a minute, make yourself at home." Li Ann said from the bedroom.

"Fine, no hurry."

He looked at himself in the mirror of the dining room. What used to be their dining room. Nothing had changed, except the picture of them had been taken off the wall. He straightened his lanyard. Trust the Director to pick a Mountie costume for him. He turned and made sure the yellow stripes running down the sides his trousers were even. The red serge did look rather good. The boots hurt, but the Stetson was cool.

"Okay, I'm ready."

Vic turned to see Li Ann in a Geisha Girl outfit. He started laughing. "Oh god, look at you."

"Thanks a lot, Victor." She gave an exasperated sigh and put her hands on her hips. "I didn't pick this out you know."

He cleared his throat and smirked again. "I know. It's just, very..."

"It's typical Director."

"Exactly."

"What about you? You look like you're auditioning for a Due South episode."

"Well, I was a cop you know."

"Yeah, but you were never that hot in your Blues."

The remark sailed right over Vic's head. "What? I thought women loved men in uniform."

"Only when they're not arresting them. I was a thief once, you know."

"Point taken." He looked at his watch. "Let's get this over with."

###

6:50 p.m.

Vic and Li Ann arrived at the Consulate just as the other guests started streaming in.

"How are we going to pick him out in this crowd?"

"The Director said that we should look for someone acting suspicious."

"It's Halloween, everyone's suspicious."

Vic sighed. This was going to be one hell of a long night. "Tell you what. I'll do a circuit around the room, you stay here and check out people coming in."

"Okay."

Vic walked around the room, nodding at the two other men dressed as Mounties. He didn't know if they were real RCMP or just in the costume for the evening. Seeing no unusual activity, he decided to pick up a couple of drinks for him and Li Ann.

"You read my mind, I'm parched." Li Ann said as she took the glass of wine from Victor.

"Anyone look suspicious?"

Li Ann took a sip of wine. "Three sets of Blues Brothers, two Scream guys, one Mimi, a handful of Vampires, Witches and Angels...other than that, no. The Ambassador and his wife are Fred and Wilma Flintstone."

Suddenly Vic spotted someone they might be looking for. "Look at that guy over there."

"Where?"

"The Ninja"

"What about him?"

"You can't see his face with that mask. This could be our man."

Li Ann looked at the man slinking around by the windows. There was something very familiar about him.

"I'm going to see what he's up to." Vic handed Li Ann his drink and quickly walked over to the Ninja.

"Wait, Vic, I think that's just..." Vic had followed the man out a side door and was out of range by then. "...never mind." She downed her glass of wine and started on Vic's.

###

Vic followed the Ninja out the door and to the parking lot. He drew his gun and snuck up behind the black clad man. "Freeze."

Suddenly, the Ninja spun around and knocked the gun out of Vic's hand. He tried to block the kick, but ended up sprawled on the hood of a car. His hat fell to the ground.

The Ninja held him down with his hands, his lower torso pinning him to the hood of the car. Vic's eyes grew wide as he could feel a rather impressive erection pressing into his groin. The Ninja moved one hand up and held Vic's wrists. The other moved down and started undoing his pants.

"What the hell are you doing? Get off me!" Vic tried in vain to squirm his way out of the other man's grip but his position left him without leverage.

"Shhhhhh. Don't fight it, Vic."

"Mac? Is that you?"

Suddenly the mask came off revealing a flushed, smirking face. "I had to drag you away from that party somehow."

"You could have just come up and talked to me."

"That would have been too easy. I'm supposed to be at the Paraguayan Embassy. I didn't want anyone to see me."

"So where's Jackie?"

"I told her I was following a suspect and she should continue surveillance on her own."

"And she bought that?"

"She doesn't care. She has men falling over her left, right and centre in her Xena costume."

"Xena?"

"Enough talking, Vic." The younger man looked down at his captive and smirked again before covering his mouth with his own.

Vic arched into the kiss hungrily. He welcomed Mac's tongue into his mouth.

Mac still held tightly onto Vic's wrists with one hand, while the other went down to finish the job on his trousers. He put his hand inside, caressing Vic's now rock hard cock. He moaned into Mac's mouth. Vic struggled against Mac's hands, trying to touch the other man. "No. Let me do this, Vic. I want you to give yourself to me."

"But..."

"Let me pleasure you."

"Well...if....okay." Vic relaxed and let Mac continue. The younger man then pulled Vic's pants down around his knees. They would not go any further due to the boots that were laced up his calves.

Mac undid the buttons on Vic's red serge jacket. His mouth latched on to the older man's again, probing the hot, moist interior with his tongue. He broke free as the jacket was opened revealing the ever present white undershirt. He frantically untucked it and rolled it up, revealing Vic's hard nipples.

Vic sucked in his breath as Mac's mouth suckled at his nipples. His tongue flicked across them, leaving Vic's head swimming. He wanted to feel this man inside him as soon as possible.

Slowly Mac released Vic's hands from his grip. He undid his own pants and brought his cock out to tease Vic's.

Vic closed his eyes and moaned, as the skin on skin contact was almost too much to bear.

Mac ran his tongue down from Vic's nipples, along his chest to the velvet hardness that greeted him at his groin. He took Vic's cock in his mouth, swirling his tongue along the top and around the head.

Vic arched his back and wove his fingers through Mac's short, dark hair. He was in ecstasy, Mac's tongue flicking along the underside of the head, lapping up the pre-cum on the tip, sucking ever so gently on the head. He was going to come soon.

"Mac...I..."

Mac brought his head up off of his lover. "I know. Hold on okay?" He kissed the older man, letting him taste himself on his tongue. He lingered for a while, just kissing Vic while he cooled off.

"I want you, Vic. I want to be inside you."

"That's....that's two of us." Victor groaned, it was hard to hold on.

Mac turned Vic over so he was face down on the car. Using the pre-cum from his own cock, he began to work two fingers into Vic's ass.

"Oh yeah, Mac. That's....that's nice."

"Hmmmm. Wait until it's me, it will feel a lot better."

Mac squeezed another finger into Vic, stretching him wider. Then it was time to replace his fingers with the head of his cock. He pushed in slowly, savoring the tightness. "You feel good, Victor."

Vic could only moan.

Mac started slowly moving in and out of Vic. He wanted this slow and sweet. He bent over and kissed Vic's cheek and ear, whispering encouragement into his ear. "You feel so good, Vic. I've always wanted you, from the first day I saw you. When we were fighting about the roses, I wanted you then. I wanted to comfort you when your cop buddies tried to kill you. I was hoping you would come see me, and I could make all the pain go away. I wanted you then, I want you now. Especially in this sexy Mountie uniform."

Vic moaned again. He could not reply in words but reached up and brushed the younger man's face.

"Come on, babe, we're going to come." Mac reached around and started stroking Vic's cock while driving into him.

Vic moaned and dug his fingers into the hood of the car, which started making a squeaking sound.

"Yeah Vic....yeah, come on....yeah." Mac felt Vic's muscles tighten and heard him scream his name as he spilled himself into his hand. Mac was right there with him, collapsing on top of his lover. He kissed the back of his now sweaty neck and lay his head on the red serge.

Finally he pulled out of the older man and rolled him over to kiss him on the lips.

Vic finally spoke. "You really meant all that? You want me?"

Mac touched his face, "Yes, I do."

"I...I'm not good with words." He breathed in and out sharply. "I want you too."

"I know you do."

They leaned in together and wrapped their arms around each other in a passionate embrace. Their mouths finding each other's again as their hands moved over each other's bodies.

###

The Director and Dobrinsky stood at the doorway leading to the back of the Consulate, staring at the agents making out.

"It's romantic, don't you think?"

"It's not my cup of tea."

"Oh but there are so many flavours out there, Mr. Dobrinsky. Sometimes you have to taste each one to find out which one you like."

"Still..."

"A little jealous are we?"

"Me? No way."

"Hmmmm. Well, let's leave our little love birds alone for the moment, shall we?"

"You're not going to stand here and watch some more?"

The Director smirked. "I'll watch them later at home. The Cleaners have set up a rather elaborate surveillance on my boys. It's better than any show I've seen on television. I quite enjoy my Vic and Mac tapes."

The Director and Dobrinsky turned, and went back inside the building.

###

nicxf@softhome.net

Rating: NC-17 for m/m sex
Series/Sequel: Sequel to Canadian Shield and Laundry Day
Feedback please! nicxf@softhome.net
Spoilers: The Pilot and True Blue
Disclaimer/Warnings: M/M sex ahead! If you don't like slash why the hell are you reading this? None of these people belong to me, they belong to Alliance and whoever they merged with. Don't worry, I'll return them, they're just having a bit of fun!
Summary: It's Halloween, if you can find a plot here, congratulations.
Special thanks to Aries and Orithain for super-beta fun. All mistakes are my own. Yet another product of an Orithain challenge.

back to top


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Fanart] [Episodes] [Characters] [Cast] [Resources] [Links] [Guestbook] [Mailing List] [Zines] [Home]