Go to notes and disclaimers


So Inclined II
by LeFey


Bent


Where'd you find this?"

The question was asked nonchalantly enough but Mac detected the slightest note of suppressed excitement.

"A catalogue."

Vic snapped around to look at Mac. "You bought it?" There was no mistaking his reaction now.

"I bought two. I figured you'd wear this one out before you got bored with it."

"Shh. It's starting." Vic was leaning forward on the couch, intently watching the screen. Two women in police uniforms entered a locker room. There was insipid dialogue, badly read lines, but that wasn't what was important. The two began to undress, then undress each other. In the middle of the striptease they started to kiss and touch. One woman was tall and blonde with heavy breasts and large dusky nipples. Her partner was smaller, dark and exotic looking. She moaned and arched as the blonde slipped her hand into the hi-cut panties that had "police property" stenciled across the butt.

Vic rubbed his hand down his thigh and exhaled a long held breath.

This was going to work, Mac was certain. This little fantasy of hot police babes getting each other off would probably turn Vic's cock into ground zero. A few well-placed strokes and there'd be melt down. Victor Mansfield, man of stone, as he'd started to call himself to taunt Mac, had won for the last time.

Vic was holding his knees and rocking minutely when the video ended.

"That was hot." His voice was breathy and the arousal he felt was plain to hear.

"I thought you'd like that." Mac was already having trouble. He hadn't taken into account what watching Vic become excited would do to him. He didn't need porn; he didn't even need stimulation, all he needed was the sight of the bulge tenting Vic's pants to make him crazy.

Vic jumped up. He was always a little hyper in the beginning. The energy of arousal, and anticipation of the competition seemed almost too much for him to handle. He gripped the coffee table and pulled it to the other side of the room leaving the space before the couch empty.

"What are you doing?" Mac stood and took Vic's arm as he started to walk towards the kitchen. He wanted control of the situation. He had his own ideas about what would happen tonight.

"I bought a couple jars of that extra-thick fudge sauce." Vic told him, straining a little to be on his way. "I'll get a sheet. We lay down here, sixty-nine, and lick the fudge off each others stomachs till somebody gives up."

"No." Mac held onto his arm. "I want to do something else." He ran the fingers of his free hand down Vic's side. Victor moved involuntarily away from his fingers. Good sign. Vic was squirmimgly ticklish when things were going right.

"I don't want to tickle. It doesn't get me off."

Right, Mac thought. It doesn't get him off to be tickled. But Mac remembered the only time they'd tried that test of endurance. Vic had overpowered him, after only a few seconds, and tickled him till he could barely breath and Vic could barely keep himself from coming.

"I want to kiss."

Vic gave him a disbelieving frown. "Why?"

"It's my choice, tonight."

"We've done that, what, three times? And you've lost, let me try and remember, three times." Vic displayed the infuriating, derisive smile he'd developed since they'd started playing "extreme sport" together.

"Dickhead," Mac snapped.

"Come on, you gotta give me some competition, Ramsey. Look, I'll spot you five minutes." He started to move away but Mac stopped him again.

"I said we're going to kiss."

Vic leaned in close. "Those chicks were really fine." The heat from his breath brushed Mac's cheek. He didn't need this; the low smoky timber of Victor's voice was like silk being teased over him. He was afraid Vic had become aware of power of his voice. He was afraid that Vic had become aware of a lot of things since they had started this two months before. Shy, vanilla Victor Mansfield disappeared when they were together. An arrogant sexual artist who reveled in tormenting Mac to orgasm had replaced him.

"Man, didn't it get to you when they started licking each other," Victor continued to tease. "I want to lick you," he whispered. "And I want you to lick me."

Mac pushed him back.

"Kissing, that's it. And sauna."

"Sauna," Vic pondered the idea. "And touching?"

"No touching."

"You're still going to lose. I am made of stone."

"Shut-up, Dork, and get the plastic wrap."

Vic and Mac stood in the living room, in the space Vic had cleared for them. They began to undress each other. This had become a ceremony of slow subliminal teasing for them. Buttons were dragged through buttonholes with as much accidental touching as possible. Shirts and pants were slid off with hands inside the garments, fingers trailing over sensitive skin. They were both hot and needy by the time they were nude.

"Kneel down," Mac said, his voice already husky with arousal.

Vic knelt across from him and held up his ample erection. "Top or bottom?"

"Bo." Mac started. "Top."

"Six of one," Vic said as he reached for the roll of plastic wrap on the rug beside him.

Mac took it from his hand. "I'll do that. You start pretending to smooth it out and then you're jerking me off."

Vic laughed as he handed it to him. "Do whatever you want, man. You're still going to lose."

Mac took his own erection in hand and laid it on the back of Vic's. The heat rising from him bolted through Mac. He steeled himself. It was only going to get worse. He wrapped a layer of plastic around them and felt the heat intensify. The sauna, as they called it, was a little bit of self-torture Vic had come up with. Several layers of plastic wrap held them together. They could feel the slightest movement, the slightest escalation in arousal in the other. And the clinging plastic kept their mounting heat trapped next to their cocks, forcing even more blood to the engorged organs.

Mac wrapped them many times, so they were hot, and tightly secured to each other. He cut the film with a pair of scissors, and then dropped the shears on the couch behind him. He licked his fingers and ran a bead of saliva over the edge of the plastic wrap, beginning to smooth it into place. He had cut it very deliberately so the seam lay along the underside of Vic's cock.

Vic's stomach muscles tightened as Mac's fingers caressed the sensitive spot just below the head.

"You smooth it once while you're sealing it," Vic managed. "Anymore and you're playing with me." He swatted Mac's hand away when he wouldn't stop.

"What's the matter Man of Stone? Did that get to you."

"No," Vic gave him an evil grin. "But you are in so much fuckin' trouble for trying it," he promised.

Mac held his hands up, palms towards Vic. "We lock hands."

"Last time we kissed I just teased this little spot on the back of your legs." Vic's hands flashed out to tantalize the sensitive skin just below the swell of Mac's butt. "And you nearly creamed," he said as Mac squirmed.

"You fucking cheat," Mac hollered as he grabbed at Vic's hands. He secured his wrists and pulled his hands away, holding them between the two of them. "I said no touching!"

Victor looked down at their joined dicks and smiled.

"I think Mr. Man there liked it. You get any harder and you're going to bruise me."

"Fuck you, Mansfield."

"You're the once who's fucked, buddy."

Mac threaded his fingers through Vic's.

Vic circled his thumb on the palm of Mac's right hand and grinned knowingly.

"Stop it!" Mac struggled to snag Vic's thumb. After a few seconds he pinched it between his own thumb and index finger. "Look if you keep cheating I'm going to call a forfeit right now."

"Who do you think you are, the Damn Olympic committee? I don't need to cheat to beat you, wuss." Victor pushed their hands out to the side, shoulder high. "On three."

Mistake, Mac thought as they stared at each other. Vic was mad. Vic became very stubborn when he was mad. Vic truly did become man of stone. Now, it would take a lot to make him give up. The unwanted image of Vic, after long hours of kissing, barely hanging on, floated through Mac's mind. His cock jumped at the idea.

Vic gave a scornful laugh. "Christ, man. We haven't even started and you're already having tremors."

Suddenly, Victor moved involuntarily, as well.

Mac smiled back at him. "It seems to work for you."

Victor leaned towards him. "You're finished, Ramsey."

"One, two, three." They counted together and lowered their joined hands till they were extended at an angle away from their hips.

Their lips brushed. Victor, taking the lead, opened his mouth and slid his lips slowly over Mac's. They stayed like this for several minutes. Each one in turn, barely touching the others lips, sending tantalizing shivers through both of them.

Mac darted his tongue out, making it pointed and hard, to graze the corner of Victor's mouth. He traced the perfect bow of his lips and was rewarded with a twitch from beneath their joined cocks. Mac had found out just how sensitive Vic's mouth was the first time they had tried this. Mac's problem was he could never outlast Mansfield. Vic's arousal always pushed Mac beyond endurance.

Vic kissed him hard. This was a ploy, Mac knew, to try and rid himself of the sensation that was plaguing his lips. Mac leaned back making the contact lighter. He slipped his tongue into Vic's mouth when the opportunity provided itself. Vic melted against him, at the initial pleasure.

The kissing went on for an infinite time, growing from exploratory to passionate. Finally, an urgency set in that made their cocks jump and twitch in response to each other's erotic torment.

Mac broke away first, his mouth moving to Vic's neck, his teeth grazing the taut skin.

Vic bucked against him at the feeling but then found Mac's ear and worried the lobe with his teeth. Mac moaned into his neck. Vic shivered from the vibration of the sound against his skin.

Mac slid his mouth down to lap at the hollow of Vic's collarbone.

Mac felt him tense. This was it. He'd maneuvered himself to a place that drove Vic wild. He knew that the only thing Vic could reach was the top of his head. He made sure to move his head slightly on the off-chance that his soft thick hair was tickling Vic somewhere. 'Your turn. You're the one who's finished, Mansfield,' he thought.

"Jeez, Mac. You're really twitching," Vic cooed in his dark, honeyed voice. "You better give up before you come on me."

The words teased at Mac. His cock jumped in response.

Victor laughed softly, but it was cut short when Mac nipped at the tender skin at his neck.

Vic cleared his throat. "Come on Mac," his voice was a velvet growl. "You can't last much longer." Mac felt the nudge after Vic spoke. 'Damnit,' he cursed at himself. He hadn't wrapped them well enough. Vic was just enough longer to be able to work an annoying rub against Mac's sensitive balls. He swirled his tongue over the warm skin on Vic's neck. It was a battle of wills now.

The tiny rub on his scrotum was maddening and feeling Vic respond, under him, to what he was doing was making it worse. He had to last, just outlast him by seconds, that's all he needed.

The fingers of their joined hands kneaded and clutched as they struggled to overpower each other.

"What did I feel?" Vic asked in a low voice that seemed hot-wired into Mac's cock. "A drop of dew? You're really close aren't you? Don't cream on me, Mac." Vic pushed against him once more.

Vic was right, he was close. Mac felt like he was vibrating with the effort to hold back.

"If you cream on me, man, I'll have to punish you." Vic gave a low tortured moan as his own dick spasmed under Mac. He took a deep breath and continued. "You know what I'm going to do if you spill on me? I'll take the plastic wrap and bind your legs together. Then I'll wrap it around your arms and chest till you can't move. When I'm done I'll spread fudge sauce all over your balls. That will be enough to make you crazy. But since I'll have to teach you a lesson, then I'll lick it off, very slowly, with just the tip of my tongue."

Mac's head shot up. "I give. Get me out of this shit." His hands scrabbled at the plastic wrap.

Vic laughed and tried to grab his hands. "Ramsey, you are so easy."

"Shut up, idiot." He'd managed to get the wrap started and once it was loose he pulled himself free.

Vic took the loop of plastic wrap from his dusky, weeping cock and tossed it aside. He held his hands up in victory. "Once again, the winner, still champion, the man of stone." Vic thrust his hips at Mac. "You know the rules, loser gets the winner off first. Do a good job this time, because the longer it takes me the longer you have to wait."

"You're such a dick." Anger and frustration burned in Mac. Victor knew how to push all his buttons. He always had but at least before he could pretend not to be bothered by him. Vic didn't buy that anymore.

"Quite the dick, yourself, man." Vic reached out and tickled just under the head.

Mac slapped his hand away. The act opened the gates. Vic laughed at him and Mac upended him onto the carpet.

"What the hell." Vic tried to rise.

Mac grabbed Vic's wrists and forced his hands under Vic's butt. He fell forward on his legs, effectively pinning Victor from the waist down.

"Get off me, Ram." The rest of the name rushed from Vic's lips with a hiss as Mac swallowed his cock.

Mac forced him as far into his mouth as he could. He swirled his tongue, sucked and nipped at his hardness. Vic moaned and struggled under him.

"Mac, no. Stop! Oh God, no." Vic pleaded. He hollered. Then his voice dropped to an erotic moan as the pleasure took him.

Mac felt him tense and slowed down. Vic writhed, lifting his head and shoulders from the carpet at the loss of intensity.

Mac played with him and teased him, bringing him close enough to taste the salt of his precum then backing off.

Vic no longer spoke, just made strangled moans as he waited on the torturous edge of ecstasy.

"Mac, please." The words were drawn out, punctuated by his labored breathing.

That's what Mac wanted to hear. He laughed, Vic still deep in his mouth. The vibration hummed around Vic's cock and made him tremble.

Mac started a rhythm and licked and swallowed as he worked Vic.

"Mac, I'm going to come." Victor struggled to free himself. "Mac, please.. I can't .. I can't.. I can't stop it!"

Mac increased the intensity of everything he was doing and in a moment Vic was screaming.

"Mac. Mac. Ahhh. God, Mac.."

When it was over Mac knelt beside Vic, who lay boneless and panting, his eyes closed and his hands splayed by his head. Mac snagged the discarded plastic wrap and took his own erection in hand. He wasn't sure what was more arousing, the tingle of his fingers against his skin or the memory of Vic fighting not to come. The thought of forcing that pleasure out of Victor brought a thrilled, rattling, orgasm from Mac.

He cleaned himself up as best he could with the plastic wrap and lay down next to Vic. It was only then that the other man stirred. Mac stared at the ceiling. He was uncertain, now, how Vic would react. Mac had crossed the line tonight. There was no telling if he was going to be kissed or killed.

"You like that?" he ventured.

"Didn't it sound like I did?" Vic asked in a voice slow and thick with bliss.

Mac laughed, more from relief that he wouldn't have to fight for his life after what he'd just done, then from the unexpected question.

"Where'd you learn to do that?" Vic asked.

"I didn't. I just tried to duplicate some things that have been done to me." He turned to look at Vic who stared at him, his eyes troubled and narrowed.

"Did LiAnn ever blow you?" he asked, apparently not eager to hear the answer.

Mac laughed and propped himself on one elbow. He shook his head no.

"You kidding?"

Vic looked back at the ceiling.

"I asked her once. But she pitched such a fit I never said anything again."

"I can't imagine her blowing anybody. I can't imagine her doing anything except laying there and asking 'are you finished, yet.'"

Vic turned his head quickly and looked at Mac.

"I thought it was just me!"

Mac grinned. "No. It's definitely her."

"I always thought I wasn't doing enough, or maybe too much. I felt like I was doing something wrong all the time."

"No," Mac said urgently. "How could you do anything wrong, man. You're the sexiest thing I've ever been around."

Vic grabbed Mac and pulled him into a passionate kiss. They lay in each other's arms panting, forehead pressed against forehead.

"You make me feel things no one else ever has," Vic confessed.

"Me too," Mac whispered. "You do that to me, too, Baby."

The name, Baby, shocked them both. They tensed and pulled away a bit. They looked at each other, a wary disbelief narrowing their eyes. The genie was out of the bottle.

They disentangled from one another and lay back down on the rug staring at the ceiling. A long uncomfortable silence ensued.

"We're in way over our heads," Mac blurted out.

"Totally," Vic agreed quickly.

"You want to quit?" Mac asked, looking over to Vic.

Vic turned to Mac.

"Do you?"

"Fuck you, Mansfield! I asked you first!"

Vic rolled to his back, staring at the ceiling once again. He let out a deep breath.

"No," he said hesitantly, but then added in an embarrassed rush. "I can't do this with anyone else. I don't want to be with any one but you." He was silent for a moment but then motioned at his limp penis. "But I can't do what you did for me, tonight. Yet."

"Don't sweat it, man. I didn't know I could do it 'til I had your dick in my mouth."

"What now?" Vic asked quietly.

Mac took a long time to answer.

"May . maybe," Mac stammered. "Ah, sometime, maybe." He squared his shoulders against the carpet. "You know, like, sometime we could."

"Make love," they both said at once.

Silence hung between them.

"But then it would be about sex," Victor offered quietly.

Mac raised himself up on one elbow. His face tensed into a frown as he stared at Victor.

"It is about sex, Vic. It always was. Look at us!" His hand swept in a gesture that took in the two of them. "We're laying on the rug, naked and spent. Since we started this thing we've each touched practically every inch of the other guy's body. We've been kissing for the last twenty minutes. I've had your dick down the back of my throat. And you came in my mouth. Now, while that may not be Bill Clinton's definition of sex, it's sex by me."

"I didn't want to come in your mouth," Vic shot back defensively.

Mac watched the color rise in his face.

"I know," he said and Victor looked away. "That was the best part."

Vic turned back to him. Surprise flashed across his features. Then he smiled, shy but wickedly sexy.

"Yeah. That was the best part."

Vic's smile, his words, went right to Mac's core, rattling his heart and bringing a fine mist of heat to his skin.

Mac ran his hand over Vic's face, gently pushing it away from him. It didn't help to erase the smile and now Vic laughed, the rich throaty laugh that made Mac forget his own name.

Mac rocked back on his elbow. "If I could package what you're putting out now, I could become a very rich man, Baby!" He lay back down beside Vic.

They were comfortable, for really the first time, just lying silently next to each other. Mac thought Vic had fallen asleep until he felt him take the tips of his fingers. Mac squeezed back.

"You want to spend the night?" Vic asked.

"You want me to?"

"Don't 'you' start that crap," Vic groused.

"Sure. Fine, I'll stay," Mac conceded. "But I can't do anything, more. I'm wasted."

"There's morning, you know," Vic offered, his tone testing.

"Sure, we could do morning. Morning is good."

Vic squeezed his fingers again and then fell silent.

"We're not straight anymore, are we?" Vic asked after awhile, his voice ringing with disbelief.

Mac clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth.

"Nope, we're not in Kansas anymore, Toto."

###

So Inclined III: At Odd Angles

oatuniverse@yahoo.com

DISCLAIMER: They belong to John Woo and Alliance.
FANDOM: Once A Thief
RATING: NC 17 M/M Sex and language.
SUMMARY: Vic and Mac continue their "extreme sex sports"
PWP
ARCHIVE: RatB, Calculated Risks http://denofsin.slashcity.tv/~lefey
oatuniverse@yahoo.com

back to top


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Fanart] [Episodes] [Characters] [Cast] [Resources] [Links] [Guestbook] [Mailing List] [Zines] [Home]