Sated
by Jennie


M ac took in the in the gauzy scarf draped over the battery-powered lantern, the brand new tube of lubrication surrounded by an array of condoms, the way Vic lounged on the mattress. And panicked. His partner—his very heterosexual partner—would, once back in his right mind, kill Mac if he allowed this... this... this whatever this was, to go any further.

"Um..." Mac gulped. Took a step back. "Tell you what, I'll just go sleep in the truck. In the morning we'll head back and have the Agency docs test your blood. I'm sure they can find an antidote for whatever drug you've taken."

"I'm not high, Mac."

Mac snorted. "Riiight."

"Calm down, partner. I am not drugged. Honest."

Frowning, Mac studied him, body visibly tense. "Vic, if you're not stoned out of your mind—and I really think you are—well, I really don't appreciate the way you're acting. You've been flirting with me since we got here. Acting all nice. Not arguing. Looking at me."

"At the risk of inflating that ego of yours, you're a good-looking man, Mac. I like looking at you."

"I knew it. You are high! We have to get back to civilization, so they can fix you." Nodding to himself, Mac started gathering their camping gear, mumbling to himself about drugs and crazed partners.

Tossing his blanket aside Vic made to rise.

"Victor!" Shocked, Mac grabbed the blanket and clumsily tried to wrap it around Vic's bare body. "Get back in bed! I'll take care of this. You rest."

"Only if you join me."

"Please, Vic, just lie down. I'm worried about you."

"I appreciate that." Vic soothed. "I really am sober, though. Tell you what, I'll lie down again if you'll stand still long enough to listen to me."

With a heavy sigh, Mac nodded his agreement. Once Vic was settled, he met Mac's worried gaze. "I know that I'm out of practice with this seduction thing, Mac, but... well, this isn't exactly the first time I've been attracted to a man. I do want you, and I think you want me, too."

"Not the first time?" Mac repeated dazedly. "You mean you're-"

"I'm bi, Mac—with a definite preference for men."

"Um." Mac blinked, rubbed his eyes, blinked again. "But... but LiAnn? Gloria?" Dazed, he shook his head. "You're fucking with me, Vic. Stop smirking! This is not funny."

"My first lover was a guy," Vic said in a low voice. "We were fifteen. When dear old dad walked in on us... well, it wasn't pretty. After that I was careful, particularly when I joined the force. I've been attracted to you for a long time and, well, you know what? When you called me the other day, I thought you were finally ready."

"Ready?"

"To admit that you wanted me too."

Mac frowned. "I don't suppose it occurred to you that I was just bored? That I'm straight? That even if I was interested in men, you're not my type?"

"Nope."

"That's all you have to say? Nope?"

"Yep." With an evil smile, Vic raised his arms, cradling his head in both hands. He shifted his hips, settling deeper into the mattress.

"Stop that!"

"Hmmm?"

"You're... you're wiggling. And smiling." Looking distinctly haunted, Mac glanced to one side for a beat, then his eyes met Vic's again. "For heaven's sake, Vic! Those eyelashes of yours should be registered as lethal weapons. Put 'em away."

"Come to bed, Mac." Not only did Vic continue to use his eyelashes, he licked his lips and ran one hand across his chest.

"I-I-I don't think-"

"Then don't think. Just do it."

As if hypnotized, Mac took a step towards the bed. He pulled his sweatshirt off and dropped it on the ground, then toed his camp mocs off. When his shaking fingers moved to the button at the waist of his jeans, Vic shook his head.

"Let me," he all but purred.

"Ungh."

Apparently taking Mac's non-verbal response as a good sign, Vic moved over and patted the mattress invitingly. "C'mon. Join me."

Once he'd tentatively laid lain down, Mac cleared his throat. "Vic? What made you think that I might... you know."

Vic rolled onto his side, facing Mac and propping his head on one hand. "At first I didn't. Then, I talked to LiAnn. She said that you were equally interested in me, but not ready to admit it to me or yourself., let alone me"

"She didn't!"

"She was a little more graphic, but, yeah, that was the gist of it," Vic said with a grin.

"Do you and LiAnn often talk about me?"

"Oh, now and then." Cocking an eyebrow at Mac, Vic tilted his head to one side and smiled. "You got a problem with that?"

"I'm... not sure."

"Okay. Well, you think about it and let me know when you decide. In the meantime..."

"The meantime? I... Oh. Oh yeah. You, um, want to-"

"Mmmm," Vic purred, lightly running his fingers through the hair on Mac's chest. "Yes, Mac. I definitely want to."

"'K," Mac gasped, arching up in reaction to Vic's fingers pinching a nipple. "'S good. Do that again."

With a chuckle, Vic complied., And decided to up the ante by lowering his head and licking the nipple he'd so far neglected.

Fingers wove their way into his hair, pressing his face encouragingly against Mac's chest. "More," the younger man moaned. "Moremoremore."

"Patience, Grasshopper."

"Fuck patience. I said more. Now!"

"Hey, who's seducing who, here?" Much amused, Vic rolled on top of Mac and sighed happily at the head to toe contact. "You're awfully pushy considering that this was my idea, hotshot."

"Uh." Mac grunted and writhed as Vic ground their lower bodies together. "You," he panted, "are a pain in the ass!"

"Not planning to be a pain in your ass. At least not yet."

"Huh?"

"You're gonna fuck me this time."

Mac gasped, tilting his head back, offering Vic's lips and teeth and tongue more access to his throat.

"I want you inside of me, Mac. Want to feel you as far inside of me as possible."

"Jesus!" Reaching down, Mac viciously pinched his cock in an effort to stave off orgasm. "N-no-good, prickteasing bastard!"

"It's not teasing, if I plan to follow through and let you fuck me." Vic grinned and wriggled his way down to nibble Mac's achingly hard nipples. "And... I do. Plan to follow through."

"Then what the hell is taking so long?"

"This is a little thing I like to call foreplay, genius. Surely you've heard of it..."

"Foreplay. Yeah. But... Enough already!"

Vic laughed, then raised one of Mac's hands to his mouth, pulling two fingers in and wetting them. When Mac froze, apparently unable to move, Vic impatiently pushed the hand down to his ass. "Loosen me up, please."

"Ever heard the term 'demanding bottom'?" Mac gasped. "Oh my god, Vic, you're so hot. So tight"

"So glad that you approve." Legs now spread, Vic canted his hips encouraging deeper exploration. "Oh, fuck! That's it, Mac," he moaned when a fingertip found and massaged his prostate. "Now. I'm ready, I'm so ready."

Mac snorted and lifted his head to meet Vic's desperate eyes. "What was that you said about patience?"

"Shut up and fuck me, Ramsey."

"Your wish... "

Withdrawing his fingers from Vic's ass, Mac reached over for a condom and the lube. He opened the foil package and meticulously rolled the latex sheath over his erection.

"Could you possibly move any more slowly?" Vic bitched. He grabbed the lube from Mac's hand and opened it. "Let me."

"Y-yeah," Mac stuttered as Vic covered his cock with slick.

And there he was, flat on his back, legs spread lewdly, Mac condomed and lubed, kneeling between his legs. All systems "go".

Why then, Vic wondered with impatience, was Mac not doing anything? Frozen in place, looking for all the world like a frightened virgin? His first instinct was to express his extreme annoyance in no uncertain terms, and was about to blast Mac, but after a little mature consideration, he decided that things considered, a more gentle approach might be a better approach.

"Mac? What's the matter?"

Mac averted his eyes and blushed.

"I need a little help here, partner. Am I wrong? About you wanting me?" Sitting up, Vic tapped lightly on Mac's worried brow with one finger. "Talk to me. I... Look, if I am wrong, if you don't want me, it's okay. I'll survive, you know. I'll be terminally embarrassed that you know how I feel, but I'll be fine."

"No!" Mac objected loudly. "I... that's not it. I do. Want you."

"But?"

"But I can't... this wouldn't be a casual thing for me, Vic. I, um..." Clearing his throat, Mac shifted uncomfortably. "I can't... "

"Mac," Vic interrupted. "Sex is never a casual thing for me. And with you... " he sighed and shrugged. "I'm in love with you. Have been for a long time. As usual, I seem to have fucked things up by jumping the gun."

When Mac failed to respond, Vic realized that he really had misjudged the situation. And, with his usual talent, he'd fucked up in a way that would probably cause the end of his and Mac's partnership. Which was pretty much par for the course; he never had been lucky in love.

"Look, Mac... I'm sorry. Okay? I'll talk to the Director about a transfer first thing Monday."

"Wait." Mac grabbed Vic's arm, preventing his attempt to climb up off of the mattress. "Vic, just... wait a minute. I do want you. As a lover, not a fuck buddy, and I thought you—well, okay, wrong there. I hate to use the "R" word. It scares me half to death, but there it is. That's what I want, a r-relationship. With you."

Vic closed his eyes with relief. "Good. That's... yeah. A relationship is good."

"I do have a question, though."

"Okay...?"

"Are you always so.... Ahem... Do you always act like..."

"Such a slut?" Vic asked, mildly embarrassed but mostly amused.

"Well, I wouldn't have used that word. Probably. But, yeah."

Grinning with evil intent, Vic fell back on the bed and pulled Mac atop him. "No. But you seem to inspire my inner slut, Ramsey. Live with it."

"Oh, God," Mac groaned. "Do you think we could maybe kiss now?"

"Always said you were a genius, partner."

"You've never said mmmph-"

Forced by the threat of anoxia to break off the kiss, Mac hummed his approval. "You feel good, you taste good, and you're really pretty."

Vic frowned. "Pretty?" he repeated indignantly. "I am not—"

Another kiss muffled Vic's complaint pleasantly and effectively. "So that's how to shut you up."

Before he could even begin to tell Mac just how much he would not allow such a devious, underhanded (underlipped?) method to always work on a regular basis, Vic was caught in another liplock. He decided to set Mac straight on that score later. Much later.

It took a while for them to reach that moment. A long while. But finally, after an extended period of play, it was time. Not that Vic minded all of Mac's touches. Caresses. Kisses. They—it—Mac—was great. It was incredible what that tongue of Mac's could do to Vic's body. Everything was good. And, when the tip of Mac's cock pressed against his opening, Vic was pretty sure he was about to realize perfection.

Mac pushed. Very slowly and with great care, the head of his erection entered Vic's body.

It had been a very, very long time, though. Vic was tight and he couldn't prevent the wince.

Great big—B-I-G—mistake!

Because Mac froze. His cock deflated like a popped balloon. He scrambled back, babbling in panic, "Sorry. Shit. Hurt you. Sorry. Dammit. Can't hurt you."

"Mac, shut up."

"Blowjob," Mac continued as if Vic hadn't spoken. "That'll work. Everyone likes a blowjob."

"MAC!"

"Okay, okay. Not a blowjob." Frowning, Mac chewed on his lower lip. Then his face lit with inspiration. "I know. You can fuck me."

"Mac," Vic said quietly, patting the mattress. "Do me a favor? Lie down here."

"But I... Okay," he agreed.

He didn't move, though.

With a tolerant sigh, Vic carefully maneuvered his uncharacteristically hesitant partner into a reclining position. Immediately, he climbed astride Mac's hips and leaned forward, resting the majority of his weight on both elbows.

"Mac."

Mac studied the tent wall with great interest.

"Mac! Look at me, Ramsey."

Mac turned his attention to the tent's ceiling.

Deciding to pull out the big guns, Vic gave it another try. "Mac?" He used his most mournful voice. "Please look at me. Please?"

Mac looked.

"Thank you," Vic said, rewarding him with a kiss. "I think you need to talk a little more, huh?"

Mac nodded.

"Okay. What's the problem? I know you've had male lovers. Yes, LiAnn told me that, too. So. You must know that a little pain, which lasts for just a moment, is normal when a man gets fucked."

Mac nodded again.

"I'm sure that I've made it crystal clear that I want you to fuck me."

Nod.

This was a side of Mac that Vic had only ever seen the barest glimpses of over the years, this man, so shy, and unsure of himself, so desperately hungry for affection. Open to Vic in a way he'd never been before.

And, Vic found that he loved it. Loved Mac more than he had the words to express.

"Mac, I love you."

The combination of disbelief and yearning in Mac's eyes made Vic want to cry. He wanted to wrap the younger man in his arms and hold him close, whispering promises and love and reassurances until he was believed.

"I'm telling you the truth, Mac. I really do love you. The arguments, the insults, the bitching... that's just 'us'. But, I know you'll always have my back, and I'll have yours. We're good together. This," he waved one hand in the air between their bodies, "won't change that. It'll only make us better together."

Trembling fingers reached up and touched Vic's cheek, cautious hope appearing in Mac's expression.

That deserved another kiss. Several long, enjoyable minutes later, Vic caught his breath, then spoke, "It's true, Mac. I do love you. I want you. I need you."

Happily, Mac's cock had once again joined the party. Sitting up, Vic reached back and, after lining things up to his satisfaction, slowly lowered himself onto Mac.

"Oh Shit."

"Got your—uuh—voice back, I see," Vic said, grinning.

"Fuck! Vic... Jesus, you feel so..."

"LiAnn told me—oh shit, yeah—that you were the silent type—damn, Mac, that's... really good—in bed."

"Always have been. Before you," Mac said. Then he gasped. "How—fuck!— how the hell do you do that?"

"If you can still talk, I'm not doing it right." He adjusted his position just so.

Mac continued to talk—well, babble might have been a better description of the odd mixture of English and Chinese words, punctuated by a variety of yells, grunts, and groans he was making. Vic, however, didn't notice.

He was too busy making sounds of his own.

To their mutual embarrassment—and pleasure—things ended rather quickly. Vic closed one hand around his own cock, Mac came with a scream, (he'd deny *that one until his dying day,) and Vic orgasmed so damned hard that he passed out cold.

(Which he'd deny until his dying day)

Oddly enough, Vic never did have any trouble talking Mac into subsequent camping trips. He never quite managed to convince Mac that fishing was an enjoyable pastime. But that was okay.

Because they were good together. In Mac's opinion, a little fishing, or being forced to listen to the occasional jazz or blues recording was a small price to pay. He continued to complain, for appearances' sake. But he didn't really mind.

Which Vic knew.

And Mac knew that Vic knew.

And that was okay, too.

In fact, everything was just fine.

###

jennieemcg@aol.com


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Fanart] [Episodes] [Characters] [Cast] [Resources] [Links] [Guestbook] [Mailing List] [Zines] [Home]