Go to notes and disclaimers


Kink
by Jalabert


T he shootout was fast and furious, good ultimately triumphing over the forces of evil. Murphy took out all three shooters with a barrage of shots from a semi-automatic weapon that perforated everything in its path. Unfortunately, his deadly efficiency had another consequence: the agent pinned down in the corner of the food warehouse was deluged with several gallons of tomato sauce that flowed freely from the commercial-sized cans stored in the loft. Vic Mansfield slipped and fell backward, screaming as he went down.

Mac exchanged a glance with the Director. He gulped and looked down at his silk shirt. Then he turned to appeal to Liann, who was dressed head to toe in white. She shook her head and walked away. Mac sighed, holstered his weapon, and waded into the mess.

"I don't believe this," he said as he slipped and slid to a graceless stop before his fallen partner. He gingerly extended his hand, knowing in his gut that he was destined to fall and ruin his attire. Vic didn't respond and Mac wiggled his fingers impatiently. "Come on, Vic. I want to get out of here before I begin to smell like a cheap entrée at Gianni's Corner Trattoria."

Vic still refused to budge.

Mac panicked and, ignoring the globs of sauce dripping onto his head, squatted to check his vitals. Vic's eyes were closed, his mouth fixed in a weird, indefinable half-smile. His pulse was normal and to the best of Mac's ability to ascertain amid all the tomato sauce, Vic hadn't been wounded. He was simply lying there on the ground with a look of—what the hell?

Mac had done a quick scan of his partner's body and noted the sizeable erection that strained the crotch of Vic's sodden jeans. Mac was too eager to get out of the pool of tomato sauce to wonder about it and too weirded out by Vic's odd behavior to bother being gentle. He slapped Vic hard. Vic's eyes snapped open with a dazed, dreamy look that bordered on blissful. It only lasted a second, however, before Vic sat up under his own power.

"Welcome back," Mac said sarcastically as he carefully got to his feet. "Now if you enjoyed our tomato bath may I suggest that you try the sauna or a nice massage?" Vic smirked and extended a hand. "You have got to be kidding," Mac said as he began to back away. Sure enough, he slipped and ended up on his ass. "Argh! I just had these pants cleaned. They're probably ruined!"

"The shirt, too," Vic said helpfully as he pointed to Mac's splattered sleeve. Mac let out a string of curses in Chinese as Vic got to his feet and extended his hand to him. Mac sheepishly accepted his assistance, even as he continued to whine.

"Aw, there, there," Vic said as he pulled Mac into a tight hug, giving Mac's shirt a full body imprint of tomato juice. Mac swore again and pushed Vic away before he stormed out of the warehouse. He could still hear Vic's laughter in his ears as he accepted a Tyvek coverall and a pair of booties from the clean up crew so that he could get home without ruining his car seat. He left the scene without a word to anyone.

It took two showers to make Mac feel clean again. As he briskly scrubbed himself with shower gel he groaned at the memory of Vic's hug and promised himself that he'd have his revenge. He remembered something else then, too: Vic's body pressed against his, head to toe, his hot, bulging erection pressed against Mac's groin—. Vic had done it quite deliberately and if that wasn't a signal that Vic was finally ready to end their six months of tentative foreplay and move on to the next stage, then Mac didn't know what was. He quickly rinsed himself and threw on some clothes.

###

Vic answered the door soaking wet and nude, save for the towel slung low around his hips. Mac watched hypnotically as a droplet of water fell from the gold hoop in Vic's left ear, landed on his shoulder and made a languid journey over his pec, past a brown nipple and over a set of washboard abs.

"You want to come in or are you just going to stand there and stare?"

"I can stare from inside, I guess," Mac said absently, stepping through the doorway and closing the door behind himself.

"I was in the shower," Vic said unnecessarily. He sniffed at his shoulder. "I was just trying to decide if I needed another one."

"Don't bother," Mac said as he tossed the bag in his hand onto the couch and pulled off his jacket. Vic got the message. He grabbed for Mac's tee shirt before he even got the jacket off and plundered his mouth in a searing kiss. Finally, months of unresolved sexual tension gave way as they clung to each other, kissing, groping and learning every inch of each other's bodies. Mac pulled off Vic's towel as he toed off his loafers. Vic drew him toward the bedroom, but he was barely aware of his direction and suddenly fell backward over the couch. Mac landed on top of him and began exploring the expanse of naked flesh now nicely laid out for his appreciation.

"What's in the bag?" Vic asked breathily as he pulled it out from beneath his hips. Mac made himself more comfortable on Vic's supine body and began to lick and nibble his chest.

"Take a look," he muttered, his lips pressed against Vic's skin. Vic felt the bag suspiciously and frowned. He reached into the bag and pulled out two plastic painting tarps while Mac rose to divest himself of his jeans.

"What's this for?" Vic asked as Mac stretched out again and began to trail kisses over Vic's throat. The smile Mac returned sent chills down Vic's spine.

"I discovered something today," Mac said between kisses.

"Is that a fact?" Vic answered absently as Mac found his sweet spot and tormented the area just behind his ear.

"Yeah," Mac replied. All conversation ceased for the next several minutes as Vic surrendered to Mac's kisses.

"Mac? The tarps?" he prodded when he came up for air.

"Oh yeah," Mac said. "I discovered something..."

"You said that already. What did you discover?"

"I found out what turns you on, Vic."

"You mean aside from having a hot and horny Mac Ramsey crawling all over me?"

Mac rewarded that insight with another kiss.

"I know your secret kink, Vic."

"My secret...kink?"

"Sploshing."

"What's sploshing?"

"Oh, don't be coy, Victor. I saw that look of ecstasy in your eyes as you sat under that shower of tomato sauce. You were harder than rock, too."

"Maybe I was just thinking about you," Vic said with a sly smile.

"Is that why you wanted to pull me down into the sauce with you?"

Vic chuckled lightly.

"Actually the thought did cross my mind, as did the thought of wrestling with you in it," he said meekly.

"Aha. And when you couldn't pull that off you decided to share your sauce with me anyway."

"I couldn't resist," Vic said unrepentantly.

"I know the feeling," Mac said as he slowly slid his hips against Vic's, creating a tantalizing friction.

"So what's this sploshing thing?" Vic managed, focusing heroically.

"Oh, come on Vic, you already know."

"Humor me."

"I fully intend to," Mac said as he reluctantly eased himself off of Vic and went to the door, where he'd hung his jacket on the knob. He reached into the pockets of the jacket and returned carrying something he hid behind the chair. "Now maybe you're not familiar with the term `sploshing,' but you were definitely having a sploshing experience back at the warehouse."

"I was?" Vic said as he sat up. He wanted Mac to rejoin him on the sofa but he grew rather curious as he watched Mac move the coffee table and opened the tarps. Mac spread them out, being careful to cover not only the floor but the furniture as well to the best of his ability. "What are you doing?"

"Come here," Mac said as he sat cross-legged on the floor. Vic shrugged and slid off the couch and onto the floor to sit cross- legged facing Mac.

"Now what's this—?" His mouth fell open as Mac pulled a little plastic honey bear from behind the chair and began to spray Vic with the viscous substance. At first Vic just watched in shock. Then he looked down. When he raised his eyes again he was smiling. Mac tossed him a honey bear of his own and the game was afoot.

An hour later, Mac was convinced that he might be stuck to the tarp permanently. But he was covered in honey and commingled body fluids and frankly too well sated to care. He rolled over and peered at Vic. Once again his partner was wearing that look of bliss. Vic opened his eyes and reached over to touch Mac's lips. Mac sucked the sticky fingers into his mouth.

"So what's your secret kink, Mac?"

"I have no idea, but it's got to be something neater than this," he replied as he turned Vic's hand over and began to lick honey from the back of it.

"What do you say we take a shower and then discuss some of the possibilities in bed?"

"Sounds like a plan."

###

Sequel: Fetish

giallaberto@hotmail.com

TITLE: Kink
AUTHOR: Jalabert
RATING: R (sexual situations/language)
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: THE AGENCY
FEEDBACK: giallaberto@hotmail.com
DISCLAIMER: All characters are the property of John Woo and Alliance.
SUMMARY: Mac discovers Vic's secret kink at a most opportune time.

back to top


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Fanart] [Episodes] [Characters] [Cast] [Resources] [Links] [Guestbook] [Mailing List] [Zines] [Home]