Best Laid Plans
by Ellison Wonderland


M ac is so fucking annoying today.

But then, he's always annoying. He bounces. He chatters. He throws out the occasional punch, mostly when Vic's too out of his mind with irritation to dodge it. And then he chatters some more.

Today has been particularly trying. For a start, the Director turns up to their briefing in a Linda Evans outfit from the 80s. Complete with shoulder pads. Vic spends half the meeting trying to decide if they've stepped into some kind of timewarp. The other half is not spent staring at Mac's crotch. Definitely not.

Then Mac answers every question right, like he's suddenly the teacher's pet. Vic wants to wrap his hands around Mac's neck and bounce his head on Li Ann, just to stop their smirk fest.

But it doesn't end there. Mac comes up with a plan that blows up a warehouse, demolishes a drug lab, kills a mafia boss and his goons, and saves the pretty blonde. Bitch. Vic hates her on sight, with her flashy tits and her tongue in Mac's ear.

The crowning glory though, the piece de resistance, is Mac sprawled in Vic's favourite armchair at the end of a very long day, bare sweaty ass on Vic's nice clean leather.

"Pay up," says Mac, remote in one hand, a glass of Vic's good whiskey in his other.

Vic manages to appear scornful while still copping an eyeful of the action onscreen. There are two blondes going at it, devouring each other's pussies with chainsaw tongues. It's always girl-on-girl action, no matter which of them wins the bet.

Vic thinks he must have been crazy ever agreeing to it, as he kneels between Mac's legs and takes a deep breath. They haven't showered since the gunfight and the big explosion. Mac is part sweat, part smoke, all gasoline. Poison.

Vic tastes him anyway. Runs his tongue around the head of Mac's cock. It fill his horizon like there's nothing else in the world. They've survived another day, and Mac is *alive*. The proof of it is slimed with his spit, as he sucks the head into his mouth and paints it with his tongue.

Mac's plan worked. Against all odds and any sane man's reasonable expectations, but it still worked. The price is hot and heavy in Vic's mouth. He tells himself that it's rank with sweat, and that that's not a turn on. It doesn't work. Vic's getting hard in his pants, and he can't blame it on the movie.

Maybe he'll win tomorrow, and then it'll be his legs around Mac's neck as he chokes him with dick. Yeah. Tomorrow.

In the meantime, Vic's taken about half of the still-growing cock down his throat. He tries to massage it along its entire length, using his hands, lips, even his teeth. He likes to bite a little. Mac likes it too. If he can get Mac to grunt, to moan, to stroke his hair, then maybe Vic's the real winner. He's got to get to Mac if he can. Make sure that Mac's thinking about him, not the chicks on the screen. It's only good manners, after all, to acknowledge your situationally-bi partner when he gives you the best damned blow job of your life.

There's a whistle of air between clenched teeth. Vic grins around Mac's cock, slurps loudly in response, tries to get more of it inside him. He's doing it wet and sloppy, lots of spit, like he's hacking up his guts and spitting on Mac with it. Vic wants to think it's contempt.

The hand in his hair, the gentle massage of Vic's scalp, shouldn't be happening yet. Mac's annoying, even in this. He won't follow Vic's script. He doesn't seem to get that there are rules and regulations for all occasions, even sex. It's the way Vic's been brought up, trained, and turned out as a good little cop.

Not any more. Now he sucks dick and gets sucked in turn. His old buddies at the precinct would gut him. Oh wait. They already did.

Vic sucks hard, tormenting Mac with his mouth. It's an ironic turning of the tables that makes Vic laugh out loud. His reward's a groan and a spurt of precum, a not-so-dry run at the main event. Mac always comes in his mouth and Vic swallows it out of duty. Least he can do for a partner that hasn't turned on him or tried to kill him. Yet.

It can't be far away now. Mac's squirming, humping Vic's face, knotting both hands in his hair. The man has no self-control. It's laughable really, if it weren't so likely to get all three of them killed.

Vic wishes he hadn't just brought Li Ann into the room with them. Maybe she's been there all along. The day he tastes her on Mac's dick is the day he'll kill him.

Mac comes like he does everything, loud and showy, so much it's like he's pissing. Always gotta be the best. Vic swallows fast, barely tasting it, overwhelmed by the smell of Mac and the feel of cock in his mouth.

Mac's the winner but wait till tomorrow. Vic gets off his knees, hard in his pants but damned if he's gonna admit that he needs to get off. He sits opposite Mac in the other armchair. They watch the movie a while longer. It's a couple of redheads now but the action's the same. It never changes.

"So," says Mac, draining his whiskey, "you wanna fuck me?"

That's new.

It's so far out of left field that Mac's not just ignoring the rule book, he's tossed it out the fucking window. Vic feels himself get harder and his heart beats quicker. Blood pulses in his cock. Thump, thump, thump. It makes his chest ache and Mac must surely hear it.

Mac is so fucking annoying today.

###

wonder2001@yahoo.com.au

Title: "Best Laid Plans"
Author: Ellison Wonderland
Rating: NC-17 for m/m sex
Pairing: Vic/Mac
Warnings: none
Feedback: yes please *g* to ewonder2001@yahoo.com.au
Summary: Mac's plans are very well laid indeed, to Vic's great annoyance
Dedication: For Speedo and T'Boy

back to top


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Fanart] [Episodes] [Characters] [Cast] [Resources] [Links] [Guestbook] [Mailing List] [Zines] [Home]