Go to notes and disclaimers


Victor Mansfield Diaries VI
by Erika


Santiago City: Virtual world, sweet kisses


Mac waited outside the lab. In two more days Victor would be home. For this latest assignment, the Director had separated the team, sending Liann on an information scouting mission, Mac to Section Ten, a Hacker group within the agency, and Victor to Harsh Realm, a virtual reality game.

Their mission, find General Omar Santiago. It seemed the general had used some of the agency's resources to create his own virtual empire, and the Director hadn't taken too kindly to the poaching. Section Ten had tracked the IP address of the intruder allowing the agency to discover this virtual world.

Mac opened the door, and silently walked inside. Victor was lying on the bed, his naked form covered by a hospital sheet. He was hooked up to monitors, that recorded his heart rate, REM sleep state, and an IV that provided nutrients to his body.

He had been coming every day after work, looking over his partner, watching for any signs of distress. The Director had explained that should Victor die in this virtual world, he would also die in the real world. Mac found himself gently caressing Victor's cheek. Allowing himself privileges he would not otherwise have had, had Victor been awake.

It had been a close call, Seacouver. Victor had been tempted to stay behind. Stay with Adam. He had seen it in the other man's expression. The way he tracked Adam's movement, the need reflected in those eyes for the student. Four days of watching the courtship between them both, and Mac had been just about ready to commit some form of violence against someone, anyone. But soon they had wrapped up their mission, and Victor had ended up saying goodbye to his young lover. He should have been happy. After all, Victor was now safe in Toronto where there were no ex-cops, FBI agents or geeky students to tempt him but instead it seemed to have complicated things.

There was an awkwardness to their relationship that had not been there before. Their fighting and constant bickering had stopped to be replaced by ... clumsiness, silence. They found it hard to talk to each other, let alone be in the same room.

On the plus side, Victor had stopped wearing leather pants. Unfortunately he had gone back to wearing jeans. Mind you they were of looser fit. Still, it was difficult, hard, not to reach out and brush up against him. Before when they were fighting, competing for Liann's affection they used to touch a lot. A hand gently brushing a shoulder, personal space being invaded. Pushing. Constantly pushing each other's boundaries, all in the name of competition, but even that had changed.

He bent his head and his lips gently brushed against the other man's. Mac wished Victor could wake up. Wished he could see those green eyes looking back at him. Whether in anger or ...

His hand again caressed Victor's cheek, marvelling at the smoothness. I want you, he thought. You're mine, Victor. No more hiding. No more ignoring this. No more standing back and watching as others are given privileges to what should belong only to me. No more taking chances, that you might leave me and fall in love with them instead. No more.

Victor leaned into his caress and mouthed one word, "Pinnochio."

Mac clenched his hands, pursed his lips and walked away, slamming the door behind him. Even in this virtual world Victor had found someone else.

###

Heat. Wonderful, incredible heat.

Victor pounded into that willing body beneath him, his lips licked the younger man's shoulder blades, one hand caressed the other man's cock. "Hobbes," he moaned as his teeth sank into the tender flesh, leaving behind a bruise.

"Vic. Vic. Vic." The young soldier moaned aloud, thrusting back, feeling the delicious friction between them increase.

Victor pulled back and then pushed forward, feeling as the other man convulsed, shaking and whimpering at the intrusion.

They were alive. They had survived multiple assassination attempts, and in two days he should be going home. They had found the key. Found the main computer that housed all of the Harsh Realm programming, found the information hiding on multiple hard drives belonging to high tech companies with government defence contracts. Those company computers had been hacked, their hard drives used to house the intricate network needed to run the Harsh Realm program.

They finally had the map needed to take down General Omar Santiago, in both the virtual and real world.

The Canadian again pounded inside the willing body of Lt. Thomas Hobbes.

"Victor." A voice behind him gently mocked. "You couldn't wait, could you."

Pinnochio watched as Victor stopped his frantic movements to raise his head, turn slightly around and glare at him. "You're late." They both ignored Hobbes' whispered curse.

The other man came around in front of Victor, quickly stripping his clothes along the way. Pinnochio pulled Victor toward him, kissing him deeply.

Both of Victor's hands came to rest on Hobbes' waist, keeping them both joined, while he eagerly kissed Pinnochio on the lips.

Hobbes wriggled, not liking this inaction, he wanted Victor to continue pounding into him. Even though Victor had stopped moving, Hobbes could still feel the cock pulsating inside him. It was not enough. He wanted more.

Pinnochio raised his head and gently caressed Victor's cheek watching as those emerald green eyes became heavy with lust, mouth red and swollen. He moved behind Victor, supporting the other man's body, his hand went around the Canadian, and it gently rubbed a nipple. Victor arched, and Hobbes moaned feeling the cock inside him move.

Using some of his spit, Pinnochio prepared Victor. One saliva covered finger slowly penetrated the younger man. Then two fingers, swiftly going in and out.

"Pinnochio," both men moaned.

Soon, Pinnochio withdrew his fingers and placed his pulsing cockhead just outside Victor's small opening. He pushed forward, feeling the warmth envelop him.

###

"God," he cried.

Victor could feel himself being filled by Pinnochio's cock, who started to thrust into him quickly, rapidly, firmly, angling his body in such a way that each time he entered him, he started a wild storm within Victor.

The ex-cop could do nothing but arch and press back, and in so doing pierce the young man beneath him.

Victor could hear Hobbes' whimpers, begging him for more but he could do little but wait for Pinnochio to set the pace all the while experiencing sensory overload.

He begged Pinnochio for release. Begged him for more.

Begged him to make it faster and deeper.

Victor bent his head and nipped at Hobbes' shoulder blade, one hand holding the younger man. A whimper passed his lips when Pinnochio twitched his nipple. That sudden pull finally making him jerk, snapping what little control he had, thrusting once and filling the younger man, Tom. He heard Hobbes scream and he felt the body beneath him shake. Moments later he too shook when his own body was filled with Pinnochio's fluid.

###

Three weeks had passed and Victor started to wonder if the fates were playing a practical joke on him. Coming back from his last assignment Victor found himself dealing with a sullen Mac, who refused to talk to him yet whose eyes followed his every movement. Ramsey had also taken up the nasty habit of either brushing up against him at every opportunity or he was constantly touching him, making Victor's life hell.

Ramsey wouldn't speak to him but he kept touching him. Victor felt like he would die of blue balls as a result of this hard-on he kept having around the other man. Ramsey had even invaded his dreams. He would wake up moaning Mac's name, covered in sweat, semi-erect, legs slightly apart.

He wanted release. Needed it. Craved it.

He actually contemplated going to New York, Washington or Seacouver to help take the edge of this sexual frustration he was undergoing, but he wanted something more permanent. Fixed. Constant. Weekend getaways would not be enough. Not anymore. But Mac was making it difficult, making his resolve shake, tempting Victor, making him believe ... No. Mac was just playing a game, like he had countless times.

Victor splashed water on his face. He needed to cool off, control the raging hormones within him. He was meeting Mac in half-an-hour, going over some reports, last thing he wanted was to give the younger man more ammunition.

###

Tonight.

Tonight it would be.

The stars were aligned but more importantly he could feel the tension, the sexual frustration within every inch of Victor's body.

For the past three weeks he had played with Victor, going hot and cold, touching him, brushing up against him, until the other man had only one thought: of fucking or getting fucked by Mac.

They were sitting in Vic's living room, looking over some data. Mac brushed his hand against Victor's. Their eyes met.

They both moved, their lips seeking each others.

Someone moaned, hands quickly moved, tearing away at clothes. They both got up, moving in the direction of the bedroom, their lips still somehow joined.

They tripped on the bed, gasping as their bodies finally touched. Naked skin on skin.

"Mac," Vic moaned his name, and Mac found himself wanting to hear more of that husky voice, that low and grating sound the other man was making as he took a nipple in his mouth.

A lick, a tug, a suckle and he soon had Victor vocalizing sounds that were for his ears alone. A hand moved to caress, petting his lover, stroking him gently, harshly and carelessly and in the process driving the Canadian out of his mind. Mac imprinted himself on Victor. Every touch told him that he belonged to Mac and Mac alone. Every kiss forced a promise from the other man that this would be forever.

Soon Victor's hoarse, rasping voice was begging him to continue this, end it, more, now.

It would never be enough. Eternity was too short a time to truly map this body, to truly taste its offering, to truly claim the spirit it held. Mac knew nothing would ever satisfy him. Neither food nor water, would be as important as the shaking man he now held in his arms.

"Yes," Victor uttered gruffly.

Mac hadn't realized he had asked a question. He licked and nipped Victor's jaw.

His partner chuckled.

"Told me," Victor whispered, trying to catch his breath.

"Told you?" Mac asked.

"Should have told me. We would have done this ages ago," Victor confided, smiling at the shocked expression on Mac's face.

"Oh." It really had been that simple. His hand gently caressed one side of Victor's face. Fingertips feeling along the contours, shaping the outer form of Victor's lips, nose, cheek. He kissed the closed eyes and as he pulled back he saw them open.

Green eyes opened to reveal ... he shook, not believing the message. Hunger. Craving. Desire. Longing. Love. He hugged Victor closer to him, wanting this moment to last a lifetime and somehow knowing that it would.

Fin.

###

funhapjoy@yahoo.com

Series: The Victor Mansfield Diaries. Title: Santiago City. Author: Erika Feedback: funhapjoy@yahoo.com Fandom: OAT/Harsh Realm. Disc: I don't own them but they seem to own me. Meanie muses. Beta-reader: Pollyanna. We did it, Cruella. We finished a series. Kid faints from exhaustion.
Summary: We meet two Harsh Realmers, and Mac has his say.
1. New York: Jazz Madness. 2. Yellowknife: Hand of Franklin. 3. Yellowknife: Revisited. 4. Washington, D.C.: Fibbies, witches, aliens, oh my... 5. Seacouver: Immortal twins and ancient fossils. 6. Santiago City: Virtual world, sweet kisses.
Warning: This is my version of Harsh Realm and I am applying my understanding behind computer viruses, hacking to this storyline.
Dedication: Carla Jane. Well I feel like I ran a marathon. Only for you Carla would I've contemplated doing this, writing this story, stretched and tested not only my writing abilities and boundaries, but also the way I read, wrote and thought of sex. I bugged the 5Ps list (Due South writers' group), Pollyanna and countless others who kindly answered my questions, concerns and um ... angst. Yup, I developed angst. Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed the roller coaster ride ...
Website: http://www.geocities.com/carlajanep/Erika/EEpart00.html http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EvilChild

back to top


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Fanart] [Episodes] [Characters] [Cast] [Resources] [Links] [Guestbook] [Mailing List] [Zines] [Home]