Go to notes and disclaimers


Double the Fun I
by Angel, Orithain and Rina


Laissez les bons temps rouler!
Part One


Toronto—Undisclosed Location Deep in the bowels of the Agency

Iceland? Why does Vic-tor get to go to New Orleans while Li Ann and I get exiled to Iceland?" Mac wailed to no one in particular as he looked at his new 'assignment', secretly terrified that if he let Vic out of his sight, the cop might... change on him.

"Victor is going to accompany me to the annual Directors' meeting because he was a good little boy and obeyed orders, Mac," the Director purred, digging a taloned hand into the ex-thief's shoulder. "Whereas you and Li Ann decided to do things 'your' way and nearly got Victor and the Ambassador killed."

"Hey, we nearly got killed too..." he whined half-heartedly, actually feeling incredibly guilty and still suffering from the nightmares of just how close to Vic's head that bullet had imbedded itself in the wall.

"Which is why you're going to Iceland for a three-week refresher course while Victor gets rewarded for being such a good boy. Now don't forget to pack your woolies, children; I hear they're going to take you up to the fjord for some arctic survival courses. And maybe when you two get back from training, you'll know better than to disobey me."

###

A week later Vic sat on the balcony of a private box at the historic Fairgrounds Race Track with a few other Agency 'trophy agents' from various international locales, exchanging small talk over mint juleps while they spent the day betting on the horses.

Inside, all their respective bosses were enjoying brandy and cigars in a very blatant reenactment of an old-fashioned men's club. Figures that the dragon lady would be swilling brandy and puffing on cigars and betting against the boys, he thought with a smirk. Whatever they were talking about, the junior agents were not invited to participate, not that Victor minded. He'd much rather be out in the sun watching the ponies.

Who'd have thought that the Director considered him an ideal agent and wanted to show him off to the other Directors at this very secret and very posh conference, Victor thought with a wry grin. He'd been given an apartment, in the French Quarter for chrissake, until the conference's end. He had expense account and got to go to the events that the Agency planned for its Directors and their escorts. Things like a riverboat gambling excursion, a mini Mardi Gras, a Voodoo ceremony, and, of course, today at the races as well as many other activities to pick and choose from.

Vic managed to feel a twinge of sympathy for his partners who were slogging around in the half-frozen wastes of Iceland, but for the most part he was having a blast—even if it did mean dressing up in a monkey suit on occasion. However, it would have been fun if Mac were here; they had actually been getting along better of late now that Li Ann had made it clear that the three of them were only going to be friends and nothing more, that she was over both of her partners.

Shaking his musings off, Vic remembered he was here to look good and have fun. In fact, he was actually having the time of his life, and if he didn't know better, he'd have sworn that the tables and these races and anything else related to gambling were rigged. He was having the most amazing streak of luck.

"Shit, Vic, your horse won again. Undercover Blues, first place. What's your secret, man?" his companion for the day groused.

Vic just smiled at the attractive Nordic blond with muscles and inwardly appraised his companion. Cute—well built, an ass to make the Director salivate, now all he had to do was find out if Thor here swung both ways, and he may have an ideal companion for the duration of the conference.

Vic, though willing to admit he was bi, had until recently been attracted to the opposite sex for the most part. Until, that was, Li Ann had let him down and then Ivy and Gloria had used his heart for target practice. It had made him reevaluate his romantic situation, and he wasn't real impressed with what he had seen. Nope, he thought to himself, no more women for a while. Something nice and easy—no strings attached. Like interests and body parts for him. A good time companion who just wanted sweaty sex and no emotional baggage—in other words, another man.

###

Alex Krycek sat in his car, parked outside an apartment in the French Quarter, remembering the strange conversation he'd had a few days ago in the Smoking Man's office. He'd been enjoying a well-deserved vacation on a remote beach in Australia when he'd gotten a message that the bastard was looking for him. He'd immediately returned to the States. As soon as he'd walked into Spender's office, the cancerstick had ripped into him, demanding to know what the hell he thought he was doing making himself so visible in New Orleans.

Krycek had gaped at him for a moment, then slashed his hand through the air, actually silencing Spender. "What the hell are you talking about? I haven't been anywhere near New Orleans in nearly a decade!"

"Don't lie to me, Alex," Spender had snapped. "I have pictures." And he'd tossed several photographs onto his desk between them, pictures that Alex'd had to admit looked like him and were clearly taken in New Orleans.

He'd shrugged. "I have no idea who that man is, but I have been in Australia for the last six weeks. I came straight here from the airport."

Spender had frowned. Krycek would have every reason to lie about this, but he wouldn't make up a story that could be so easily disproved if he did. So the man in the pictures must not be him. "Find out who he is and take care of him, Alex. We don't want the FBI paying you undue attention just now." He'd turned his attention to some papers on his desk dismissively.

Alex had gritted his teeth, managing to prevent himself from saying anything further. Someday, he'd vowed, pivoting on his heel and walking out.

So now, here he was, lurking outside the apartment where his lookalike, who was going by the name of Victor Mansfield, was staying. He slid lower in the seat as a taxi turned onto the street, pulling up outside the building and disgorging his double and an attractive man in his early thirties. Krycek looked interested when he saw Mansfield's hand on the other man's ass before they headed inside.

"Well, well, well," he murmured. "You might be amusing after all, Mansfield. Once I find out who the hell you are." He waited a few minutes after the two men disappeared inside before following them, easily picking the lock and dealing with the security system, though a little surprised by its advanced nature. He carefully crept through the darkened apartment until he heard the murmur of voices nearby. He settled himself comfortably in a closet where he could hear clearly, intending to wait till Mansfield's visitor left.

###

"How do you put up with her, Vic? I mean she really is a dragon lady. Rumor has it that the Head is grooming her as his replacement," 'Thor' shuddered. "She's gotta be a real barracuda; fuck knows she kept looking at me as if I were lunch."

Vic, who was really not in the mood to talk about his boss, moved sinuously towards his companion. "No, not lunch, or even dinner. I'd say you were a late night feast," the ex-cop growled seductively as he pushed his companion back on the bed. "Did I mention I was starving?" he husked as he began to unbutton the other man's dress shirt, button by button, admiring the firm, toned body, the sparse smattering of blond curls and the rippled stomach. "Fuuuck," he groaned appreciatively, "this is gonna take all night; I just know it is!"

Alex bit back a groan at Mansfield's words. Great, just fucking great. Superstud there is gonna keep me in this closet all night! He considered the odd comments of Mansfield's companion, wondering who the director and head were. It would be something else to ask Mansfield once he got his hands on him. He nearly banged his head on the wall in frustration when the blond himbo started moaning.

"Vic," the other man whispered, his Nordic accent thickening his voice considerably, watching the Canadian with lust-filled eyes, "take all the time you want, I insist." His own hands were frantically at work, stripping off the leather jacket and the dark green dress shirt that did the most outrageous things to Mansfield's eyes. "Leather—I just love the smell of leather don't you?" he teased the younger man, "And the feel—I hear there' s a club on Bourbon Street—nothing but leather—you think we can go before the summit is over?"

Vic growled low in his throat and took that pretty mouth hot and fast. "You talk to much—we'll go tomorrow. Got an outfit that even the Director would salivate for. Not that I'd ever wear it for her," he continued as he took matters into his own hands and deftly peeled his shirt off, tossing it so far it landed in the hallway. His companion's dress pants came off next, complete with boxers and socks in one fell swoop. "Very nice," Vic purred appreciatively, his eyes darkening to green-tinged obsidian.

"Open the night table drawer; there's a bottle of lube inside. Get yourself ready for me. I wanna watch you play with yourself."

###

Alex bit the back of his wrist to stifle his groan. He knew what he looked like in leather, and the thought of Mansfield, wearing nothing but skintight, black leather that looked like it had been painted on... He shifted uncomfortably, his pants suddenly about two sizes too small. He couldn't help picturing Mansfield, hands cuffed together behind his back, on his knees at Alex's feet. He promised himself that he would make that vision a reality. In the meantime, perhaps he should just kill the blond guy and take what he wanted? No, he decided reluctantly, after considering it from all angles. He needed to do this quietly and not leave a body lying around. A sudden increase in the volume of moans from the bedroom pulled him out of his thoughts. Now what?

###

Vic watched with heavy eyes as Thor took a liberal coating of Wet and began to rub it into his exposed pucker. Knowing full well he had an appreciative audience, Thor threw himself into the game, teasing one, then another finger inside himself, making sure to hit his prostate and stimulate the sensitive walls of his opening.

"Another," Vic husked, watching with hungry eyes, his hand rubbing against his still clothed crotch, petting himself through the finely woven fabric.

"No. I want to be tight for you—to feel you slide in hard. I want that little pain, to know I've been claimed. Come, Victor Mansfield. I've always wanted to be fucked by a cop—and I don't care if you're an ex-cop or not - make me live my fantasy."

Vic groaned and his hands began to strip his clothes rapidly, needing desperately to be in the other man. "If I'd known that I'd be meeting you and that was your kink, I would have packed my old dress blues and my regulation cuffs just to make it real," he chuckled painfully. "Now why don't you stop talking and be a good boy and get me ready?"

Thor eagerly clambered to his hands and knees and crawled towards the edge of the bed, taking Vic in his mouth and sucking expertly to make the ex-cop even harder than he already was. Sensing that his partner was nearing the edge of his control, Thor gave one final lick then slid a still lubed hand around his erection quickly, making Vic slick for him.

"Get up," Vic growled, "Against the wall and assume the position." He smiled ferally as he watched the Nord jump to do what he said, heading to the only undecorated wall in the room—the one closest to the open bedroom door.

"You have the right to remain silent," he continued, coming up behind the other man and maneuvering his hands into the typical 'handcuff' position, holding them with one of his to simulate the manacles. A quick thrust and he was slowly sinking into his companion, feeling the exquisitely tight channel cling to him like his own skin. "Any moan you make can and will be used to encourage me. You have the right to get your ass fucked..." Vic trailed off playfully as he began to thrust his hips in and out, sinking further and further into his companion's body.

"Vic, Jesus God," Thor moaned piteously, needing to be fucked harder and faster. "You tease me—fuck me!"

A hand cracked out, catching the other man by surprise and making him yelp and jump back, completely impaling himself on Vic's cock. "You're in no position to be giving orders, asshole. Now be a good little boy and let me fuck you raw, and maybe I won't have to haul your ass in for that drug violation," Vic growled out in his best cop voice.

Thor whimpered and ground himself harder against the other man, begging softly for the 'officer' to fuck him.

"Yeah, that's it, squeeze those ass cheeks. Damn, you bend over well; how many offenses has this ass gotten you out of?" Vic asked playfully, nipping hard on the Nord's shoulder, pushing him deeper into the wall and Vic's cock deeper into him.

"Vic, Jesus God, Vic... more, harder, there there THERE!" Thor screamed desperately, his come jetting over the wall and his internal muscles dragging Vic along for the ride.

Groaning painfully, Vic slammed his hips, once, twice, and he was inundating his fellow agent with his seed, biting down on the blond's shoulder enough to draw blood in order to prevent his scream.

Alex swore silently, running through every curse in every language he knew. He could tell they'd moved near the doorway because he could hear every word, every moan and cry. Hell, he was willing to swear that he could hear the liquid slide of Mansfield's cock in the other man's ass and their bodies slapping together. His own cock got impossibly harder, and it was a near thing. Bastard! he swore. You are going to pay for every moment I ache, with interest! You're going to look so good tied over a chair while I ream your ass!

His attention was drawn back to the bedroom where the men were starting to get noisy again. No! No fucking way! You cannot be going at it again already. Sonofabitch! He bit down viciously on his forearm to muffle his pained groan, ignoring the trickle of blood from the bite.

Vic slid out of his lover and moved them back over to the bed. Laying the blond down on the bed, he proceeded to clean 'Thor's' come off him, lapping at the other man like a cat enjoying a bowl of cream. Thor was most appreciative. Vic's hands moved upwards to begin to tweak at his nipples, twisting them enough to make the blond groan in pleasure, and each turn of flesh caused a corresponding jump in the cock now secured in the ex-cop's mouth.

"Shit, Vic—god damn. Where did you learn to give head? You're better at it than a Section Six agent—and I should know; I am Section Six," Thor groaned happily, carding his fingers through the short dark hair. Vic merely hummed his approval and scraped his teeth lightly along the now turgid flesh, causing Thor to howl loudly.

Alex beat his head against the wall of the closet, fortunately masked by the sound of the howls coming from the bedroom. His entire body was rigid, and they'd been at it less than an hour. If Mansfield really did keep it up all night, he was sure it would kill him. He glared at the closet door as if he could see the damn slut there, desperate to get the other man somewhere where they wouldn't be interrupted. You're never going to forget me, Mansfield, I guarantee it!

Vic finally let up on the other man with a last lollipop lick then turned and grabbed the bottle of lube. Squirting a copious amount into his hand, he slicked Thor's cock up nice and wet. Crawling up his supine lover's body, Vic straddled the other agent's waist, so that he was on hands and knees over him. Taking the lubricated hand, he reached back and oiled his own anus and held it steady as he lowered himself to a sitting position, impaling himself on Thor's prick with a happy groan.

"Fuck, I've missed this," he moaned as he began to bob up and down on the stiff cock, teasing first his nipples then Thor's.

"Missed what, handsome?" came the breathless query.

"Getting fucked—feeling a cock slide in and out my ass. Fuck!" he shrilled, as the blunt edge of Thor's erection danced across his prostate.

"Like that, did you?" the blond chuckled, increasing the tempo of his thrusts. "Used to being a top, Vic?"

"Nah—used to women—haven't been with a guy since I was on the force," the dark-haired man moaned, bouncing harder on the cock, one hand sliding down to milk his own weeping shaft.

"Jesus fuck!" Vic wailed as his orgasm caught him unaware, sending his come splashing across Thor's chest and catching him on the chin. His tight channel constricted even more and forced the other man's second orgasm of the night as Victor collapsed bonelessly on top of him.

"God damm I missed this!" he chuckled after long moments of ragged breathing.

Listening to Mansfield, Alex whimpered. The vocal ex-cop was driving him insane. Thanks to his talking, Alex could picture every instant, could almost feel that big blond in his own ass. When Mansfield wailed his pleasure, it was too much for Alex, and he came in his pants. Moments later, panting quietly, Alex glared down at his lap. "Sonofabitch," he hissed almost silently. "You're gonna pay for that, Mansfield." He carefully stood up, snagging a scarf off the shelf and cleaning himself up as much as he could, careful not to let any of his come drip onto the floor. He stuffed the soiled scarf into his jacket pocket with a grimace. Come on, Mansfield, lose the blond bruiser he urged. You have to be done now.

Relaxing on top of the warm body, Vic purred like a contented cat, making the man under him laugh as he felt the vibrations. "Dragon lady's got herself a sexy tomcat it seems. You sound like a pretty kitty, Vic," he teased softly, running his hands idly over the warm body blanketing him. "My turn to have a taste," he continued, rolling them over and beginning to lap the Canadian clean to a chorus of the other man's guttural moans of bliss.

Neither man heard the shrill ringing of the telephone due to their narrowed focus on reality. It wasn't until a menacingly familiar purr resounded through the room that their attentions were diverted.

"Lars, be a good boy and stop licking Victor; he's going to need his beauty sleep tonight since I'll be needing him in the morning. Now how about you trot home to your Director and let my rather athletic tomcat get some sleep. Victor, I expect to see you bright and early in the morning—I need a pummel horse - and I'll even let you toss me around as long as you show me the counter moves. Even without Mac and Li Ann to spar with, I want you to keep in top form. You know how GAC can throw anything our way. Night, boys—nice show by the way. And Victor—what a naughty detective you must have been!"

Vic groaned and glared at the ceiling. "Even down here she manages to bug my apartment. That woman is incredible!" he snarled. "Sorry about this, handsome. The leather club tomorrow, right?" he sighed with a hot, tonsil swabbing kiss.

"You'd better believe it. I can't wait to see you in your outfit; I even brought my collar along just in case," Lars grinned down at his new lover. Standing, he dressed quickly and sloppily. Throwing his jacket over his shoulder, he lovingly tucked the sheet over Vic and kissed his forehead. "Sleep well, darling; see you tomorrow."

###

Finally! Alex exulted, momentarily taken aback by the sound of the woman's voice. He'd have to make sure he bypassed the video cameras again when he wanted to get out of this closet.

He waited until he heard the blond leave, then waited another half-hour to give his prey time to sink into a deep sleep. He punched in a code on the device in his pocket, setting the video cameras into a feedback loop again, then slowly eased the closet door open. He silently crept into the bedroom that reeked of sex, feeling himself harden again at that smell. He gazed down at Mansfield for a long moment. He really did look like him. He jabbed a hypodermic into the man's ass, covering his mouth to muffle the startled yell as he did. He restrained Mansfield for the few moments until the sedative took effect, then unable to resist, took a quick lick at the quiescent cock, tasting Mansfield and his now absent lover.

He chuckled to himself, braced himself, and heaved the man over his shoulder in a fireman's lift, staggering slightly. He carried his unconscious burden to the door, his hand running over the firm ass.

"We're going to have such fun together, Victor Mansfield." He carried Vic out to his car, unseen by any witnesses, returned the surveillance system in the apartment to normal, and drove to the old mansion he'd inherited from his mother.

Once inside, he brought Vic into his playroom, dropped him on the bed, and put his wrists into the manacles hanging from the headboard.

"Now I just have to wait for you to wake up."

###

Vic shivered as the cool air caused his flesh to react in an uncooperative manner. Fuck—how'd it get so cold? He hadn't turned the air conditioner on last night. Grumbling sleepily at the inconvenience, he reached down to snag a blanket. Except his hands wouldn't move. The rattling of chains and the feel of manacles brought him from drowsy annoyance to wide-awake alarm in seconds.

"What the fuck?"

"Good morning," Alex purred, watching his new acquisition assessingly. "I have a few questions for you, Victor, and I thought we might as well become better acquainted." He moved further into the room, where Victor could see him, and he watched the expression on the other man's face as he registered Alex's appearance.

"Jesus," Vic breathed as the other man's appearance finally sunk in. Short, cropped brown hair, glittering green eyes, an impudently cute nose, full lips and a stubborn chin. The clothing was different—the... man seemed to prefer silk and linen over cotton and denim, but there was no mistaking that face. He saw it every morning in the mirror.

"Who the fuck are you? I wouldn't recommend trying to impersonate me—ever. My co-workers are too good at what they do to be fooled by a good plastic surgeon," he spat, his own eyes narrowing as his training kicked in, and he began to assess his situation—from his lack of apparel to location and the room itself. Oh sweet god, what kind of a room was he in?

Alex chuckled, amused by the man's reaction. He could see every thought flit across that open face. Good thing he didn't have that habit. "Hate to rain on your parade, sunshine, but I was born with this face. For that matter, according to your file, I'm actually a couple months older than you are. I'd rather like to hear your explanation, personally."

He noticed Mansfield's horrified appraisal of the room and grinned. "Like my playroom, pet?" Lord, I'm making myself sick with smarmy bullshit, but it's scaring the hell out of him, so what the hell. "I'm really looking forward to playing with you, sweetness."

"I'd say bite me, asshole, but I wouldn't trust you to have all your rabies shots," Vic shot back, his chin coming out belligerently. If the stupid fuck thought he was gonna be intimidated by a bunch of sex toys, he could guess again; he'd seen scarier shit in Vice. "And I've seen better. You should go to the dungeon of the Caligula in Toronto sometime; oh wait, it's by invitation of a member only, and I'm not really in the mood to invite you," he continued in a blase voice.

Alex reassessed the man on the bed. "Oh good," he said, dropping the act. "Looks like this might be fun after all." He stared at Vic with the dead eyes of an assassin, nothing but cold appraisal showing in them, no longer bothering to pretend to be one of those who played at dominance games.

"Tell me about these too-good co-workers of yours, Mansfield. And tell me who made you look like me and sent you here."

"No one made me look like you, Spanky," Vic barked back. "Take a close look if you want—no scars, no cosmetic surgery. Fuck, my face was plastered over the news enough five years ago to make it pretty obvious, in Canada at least. And then there's the fact that it's actually mine. And as for my co-workers—fuck you, not a chance in hell!" he snarled menacingly.

If this stupid shit thought that glare would terrify him into talking, he'd obviously never met the Director or Dobrinsky or the Tang Godfather. Speaking of—where the hell were Mac and Li Ann when you needed them? Even Jackie would do right now.

"So why don't you do us both a favor and cut the cold blooded killer act; I've seen better acting in a cheesy B movie."

Alex laughed softly. "It's almost a shame I'm going to have to kill you," he said conversationally, not making any attempt to frighten the man. "You interest me. But such is life. The last thing I need is you here in New Orleans drawing unwanted attention." He shrugged.

"But you'll tell me what I need to know first, and I will have you," he grinned suddenly. "After listening to you last night, I definitely intend to find out what made the blond hunk so happy. I won't even need to drug you, you're such a slut." He turned toward the door.

"I'll be back with some food and water for you in a few minutes."

The minute his other self was out the door, Vic was turned around, his feet braced on the headboard, the chains clutched in his hands as he pushed on either side of the chain, determined to get loose. After Mac had told him about 'sweet spots', Vic had the ex-thief teach him how to identify sweet spots in almost every substance known to man, including wood and metal.

An audible crack heralded the wood giving way, and Vic was off the bed and at the door, his chains making a good garrote. Fuck this dying shit—he was getting out of here and having the Director bring the Agency down on this asshole, whoever he was.

Alex leaned on the wall opposite the doorway, gun in hand, grinning at Victor as he skidded to a stop at the sight of him. "Definitely interesting." He straightened up, the gun never wavering from Vic's heart. "Back inside, twin. Unless you'd rather I just kill you here? While I'd rather stick to my original plan, it's not really necessary. Eliminating you solves my problems quite nicely." He regarded Mansfield quizzically. "You decide."

"You're making the biggest mistake of you life, asshole; my boss doesn't take too kindly to her people disappearing. In fact she's been known to get... unpleasant," Vic replied with a shrug of his shoulders. Turning, he stepped back inside the playroom, making sure he was out of reach—for what's his nuts anyway. It paid to have partners who were experts in martial arts; you picked up stuff—and fast.

"Either way—it'll be your funeral, not mine. If my employer is unpleasant, her boss is downright nasty. The food chain and all that."

Alex laughed harshly, the most honest sound he'd made since Mansfield woke up. "Don't waste your breath, amateur. People, include secret organizations, have been trying to kill me for years. But I'm still here and many of them are not."

He sighed. "I am sorry you got caught up in this. It's nothing to do with you at all. You just have the incredible misfortune to look like me. Zhal." He shrugged. "But I really can't afford to have attention drawn to this city, looking for me. And you really wouldn't like to meet most of the people who are after me." He chuckled. "Well, you might like Mulder, but that's another issue."

He shook his head, amused, as he watched Vic so obviously prepare to attack him. "You're wasting your time, you know. Why not be a good little cop and just go over to the wall?" He indicated a set of manacles set into concrete with a nod of his head.

"Who the fuck said I was still a cop? And if you're still breathing, it's because you've never had the Agency after you. That's about to change, however. Pissing off the only multi-national 'secret organization' was probably your most amateur mistake yet," Vic laughed deprecatingly.

"And you want me chained, come and get me," Vic replied, shifting his weight to the balls of his feet imperceptibly and widening his stance.

Alex burst into laughter, still keeping the gun pointed at Vic. "The only multi-national, secret agency, huh? That would have to be the Agency." He snorted. "Damn silly name. Most of them are buffoons, but the Canadian director is pretty good. Ah, that's where I heard that voice before. You work for her."

He grinned at the other man. "Well, that means you ought to be well enough trained to at least make this interesting. If you weren't so damn cute, I'd just shoot you in the leg and be done with it. But I guess this gives a whole new meaning to narcissism." He snickered, suddenly made the gun disappear, grabbed a stick off a table to foul the chains Mansfield still had attached to his wrists, and moved toward the other man.

Vic eyed his opponent cautiously. The son-of-a-bitch knew the Director - his Director and his Agency. This could be bad. Thank god Mac was as serious a teacher as he was a total goof to work with. Vic was pretty sure he could hold his own. He just hoped like hell that the Dragon lady had already called out the cavalry; he was gonna need it.

"Whatever, Spanky. Anyone ever tell you you talk too much?"

Alex shrugged. "Whatever. I should introduce you to Mulder. Spanky is something he would call me. What did I do to deserve two save-the-world types in one lifetime?"

He lunged suddenly, faster than Victor could ever have anticipated, winding up behind the man. He held Vic in an unbreakable grip, a breath away from breaking his neck. "Decide, Agency man. Live or die."

Vic's life did the proverbial flash before his eyes thing. Death was something he faced every day working for the Director, but no one had warned him he'd be killed by himself. If his throat weren't so constricted, he'd laugh at the irony. His only regret—hell who was he kidding, he had a million—was that he wasn't able to say goodbye to Alice or tell Mac and Li Ann how he really felt about his 'family'. Not that there was ever any question of his answer. No way he'd betray his family.

"Die."

Alex sighed. "Unbelievable. There had to be subliminal messages in Leave It to Beaver or something. However, it doesn't really matter. I lied." He dragged Vic over to the manacles, somehow managing to get the man into them without getting either of them killed. That done, he retrieved the key to the original pair and removed them from Vic's arms.

"You're becoming more interesting by the moment, Mansfield. I think I need to find out more about you, and I know just how to do it, now that I know where you work." He smiled at the bound man, moving over to one wall and pressing a button that slid back a panel to expose a computer set up. He sat down, his attention fixed on what he was doing.

"Son of a..." Vic growled uselessly, flexing against the chains to test their weight. "You're dead, fuck-up," he glared at the other man. So Mr. Hardcore assassin thought Vic was a boyscout—good. Very few people—namely the Director and Dobrinsky—knew what he'd really been like in Vice and Narc. His partners had only gotten the sanitized version, Mr. Clean Mansfield, he who could do no wrong. He'd managed to get his do-gooding attitude back after long and hard soul searching, but not before he'd gotten dirty—really dirty.

"I may be interesting, but this is a fucking waste of my time. Kill me and get it over with. Anything's better than putting up with your half-assed attempts at intelligent conversation. Even my partner sounds more intelligent than you—and that's a fucking miracle."

Alex turned around, grinning at him. "You grow more entertaining by the minute, vice cop." He saw the shock on the other man's face and nodded. "That's right, my friend, I have access to your police files and your Agency files. Interesting reading, I must say.

"And I must admit that it's a relief to find out that someone who looks like me is not some lunatic do-gooder. You have possibilities," he mused, considering the advantages of appearing to be in two places at once.

"Only if I cooperate. And what makes you think I will?" Vic asked, his eyes hooded and for once not revealing anything, even as his mind spun at light speed. He needed to get away from this dickwad—and now.

Alex grinned. "Because you don't have quite as big a martyr complex as you would like me to believe. And because I'm very good."

He stood up and sauntered across the room to the naked man chained to his wall. He smirked at Vic as he slowly trailed a finger down his chest, coming to a halt at his navel. "We're both going to enjoy this," he said huskily, sinking to his knees and nuzzling at Vic's soft cock.

His tongue flicked lightly over the head, teasing so softly Vic couldn't be sure he'd really felt anything. Alex did that several times until Vic's cock was stirring despite his shouts of rage. "Like I said, we're both going to have fun, lover." He took the entire cock into his mouth, feeling it slowly grow on his tongue, not licking or sucking yet, only allowing the heat of his mouth to arouse the other man.

When the head of Vic's cock nudged the back of his throat, he released it, congratulating himself on having chained Vic's ankles earlier as well. He lowered his head between the widespread thighs, licking the sensitive area behind the balls, then flicking his tongue over the tense ring of muscle.

"Still think I can't get you to cooperate?"

"You think raping me is gonna make me cooperate, asshole? Fuck, next you're gonna be telling me there really are little green men," Vic snarled, trying to wrench his body away, biting his lip 'til blood flowed, hoping the pain would keep him distracted. "And you called me a slut? You're the one who's very fucking good—so go fuck someone who wants it and leave me alone!"

Alex looked up at him, an odd expression on his face. "The little ones are grey. The shapeshifters are the ones with the green blood. But the ones you really need to watch out for are the oileans. They..." he shuddered, unable to continue.

"Count your blessings it was the Agency that found you and not the Consortium. You wouldn't like my world very much, cop." Alex remained motionless, lost in unpleasant memories for an instant, then focused on Vic again.

"Sorry, lover, you're the one I want." He took the hard cock into his mouth again, sucking lightly this time until Mansfield's hips moved involuntarily. Alex took it, letting the cock slide farther into his throat until Vic's balls were pressed against his lips. He swallowed, letting Vic feel his throat muscles, doing nothing more, waiting till Vic moved on his own, no matter how unwillingly.

"Christ, you're crazier than Muckle—green blood, oileans, grey... JESUS fucking christ!" Vic whined as he was swallowed whole, and he felt his cock being massaged by a gifted throat. And Lars thought he gave good head?!? Fuck, the son of a bitch was trying to kill him.

"Jesus god damn," Vic swore, feeling his control shred to nothing, and his hips finally gave in and thrust forwards, needing more of the tight heat that was milking his aching erection.

As soon as Vic moved, Alex relaxed his throat even more, letting the other man fuck his mouth. His tongue lashed the length of the shaft, teasing sensitive flesh, and one hand moved between Vic's legs to cup his balls. He rolled the velvety sac in his palm, his thumb gently rubbing, and his other hand slid over the firm buttocks, one finger lightly circling Vic's entrance. He pushed the tip inside, waiting to see how Vic would react.

Vic was being sucked into the insidious pleasure racing through him. He was losing the struggle rapidly. It felt so good though, and whoever the hell this was, he had the most wickedly amazing mouth Vic had ever experienced. Christ, Vic was being driven out of his mind, nothing had ever felt this good—not with any of his partners up until now. Sweet god...

Then the finger penetrated his still somewhat stretched anus, and it was like someone had set off a thermal charge. It went to his head and to his cock, which was already being stimulated along with his balls. Too much—it was all too much; with a short, harsh cry, Vic came, his seed flooding his other self's mouth helplessly.

Alex drank Victor's semen greedily, loving the sharp taste, wishing he could share it with the other man but knowing that he'd be foolish to get anywhere near Vic's teeth. He pulled back slightly and continued to suck until the last pulses were done and Vic was whimpering faintly at the stimulation of his over-sensitized flesh. He licked the Canadian clean of the last drops of his come and sat back on his heels to scrutinize the pleasure-relaxed form.

He couldn't wait any longer, and he started to jerk himself off, hoping Vic would watch him.

Vic's tried to look away, honestly he did, but there was just something so primal about this other self kneeling before him, pleasuring himself. Maybe they were both narcissistic because Vic could feel himself harden again, even though his mind tried to rebel. Fuck, was this how he looked when he stroked himself—eyes a smoky jade, lips wet and lush and bitten, body taut and neck arched. How could Victor look away?

"Who are you?" he croaked out, desperate, confused, angry and aroused at this nameless person who'd sucked him off with more expertise than any Section Six operative and who seemed to know all his dirty little secrets. Who was intent on shattering Victor's hard fought respectability and turning him into this stranger's personal play toy.

Alex stared up at him, jade eyes unfocused, not really registering the question past the pleasure that was racing through his veins. He gasped as he came, his seed coating his hand and belly and Vic's lower legs, his teeth catching his lower lip as his body convulsed.

When he'd calmed, he shifted closer to Vic again, running his tongue along his leg, licking away his semen. After the first lap, he looked up at Vic again. "I'm Alex Krycek," he finally responded, immediately returning his attention to the sensual tongue bath he was giving the other man. Once he'd cleaned Vic, he sat back on his haunches again, eyeing the renewed erection.

"This time you do get to choose, because either way is going to be fun for me. Do you want me to suck you off again, or do you prefer a cockring?" he asked sweetly.

"I prefer you let me go so I can get my Director and get the hell out of New Orleans and never have to see you again," Vic growled. He knew full well that he'd never be able to look at his face in the mirror and not remember this succubus of a human who had such power over Victor that it terrified him.

"I prefer to have never met you—to be able to wake up with my illusions intact. To have gone and let the bitch take a few good shots and then proceed to flatten her in the name of staying sharp then spending the day with Lars and heading to a leather club. Screw that. I wish I hadn't obeyed orders, and I'd be in Iceland now instead of here with my double," Vic snarled, trying to fight the inevitable softening he always felt after sex, the mushy, cuddly need that had driven Li Ann away.

Alex blinked in surprise, a little startled at this sudden outpouring of information. "Unfortunately, beautiful," he had to grin slightly at that, but regardless of resemblance, Victor was beautiful, "that's not an option. I'd like to find a way not to have to kill you, but you're not making it any easier.

"If we're trading secrets, I'd like never to have betrayed a man I think I could have loved. I'd like to have stayed in the FBI and made a career and a life for myself. I'd like not to be spying on so many people at so many levels, conspiracies within conspiracies, that some days I can't even remember what country I'm in.

"But I'm not going to get any of that, and unfortunately, you can't go back either. My employer, or someone who thinks he's my employer, is aware of your existence and sent me to kill you. I can't just let you go." He stroked Vic's leg almost unconsciously, still kneeling at the other man's feet.

The words finally sank in, their meaning clear. Vic was gonna die. "Can I at least call my sister and tell her I love her?" he asked, his voice gone husky with unshed tears. "I wouldn't do anything to let her know—I just want the chance, you know—to make peace with my family somehow," Vic asked in a choked voice.

Alex rose to his feet, placing a hand tentatively on Vic's shoulder. "I promise you, if it comes to that, I'll let you make that call. I swear on my mother's soul."

He stared into overly bright green eyes. "Help me find a way to avoid it. Help me save your life, Victor. I'm tired of killing." Incredible weariness shone in his eyes.

"How?" Vic asked, furious at being a pawn, being forced into this situation by a freak of birth. "Play your game? Work with you and these assholes who want me dead? Lie, steal, murder in cold blood? Sell my soul, betray my friends, family and country—turn my back on my family? How the fuck am I supposed to help you Krycek when the only thing that even made me a target was the fact that we happen to have the same face!"

Alex flinched away, his hand dropping from Victor's shoulder and his usual expressionless mask falling over his face.

"Sorry, my mistake. What number would you like me to dial?" he asked coldly, pulling out a cell phone.

Vic's head dropped, and his body sagged. He was trapped—even more trapped than he had been when he'd been set up by his fellow cops. "Never mind, it doesn't matter. Just get it over with. You win, Krycek, you and your boss win. Whatever."

"You dumb fuck!" Alex suddenly roared, hitting Vic across the face with the cell phone, fortunately not breaking anything. "What is so fucking important about a goddamn government agency that you would give up your life without a fight? I was wrong. We are nothing alike. You're just another sheep!"

Vic stood there stunned for a second, then an unholy green light gleamed in his eyes. "Maybe," he hissed, a deadly sibilant sound, "maybe it's the fact that I don't have to bend over every time my boss tells me to—maybe it's because we don't murder women and children and old men who can't defend themselves. Tell me, does it feel good, Mr. Assassin with an attitude? Killing someone who could very well be guilty of, god forbid, having someone else's face and no other reason than that.

"You're right, Krycek; we're nothing alike. You use everything as a weapon - words, your fucking phone, sex. Your whole life is control and who can you screw before you get screwed. Well, thanks but no thanks, asshole. Count me out of that glamorous life," Vic ended on a roar.

Alex winced, shrinking away from Vic's angry words, every one striking like a barb. He smiled crookedly, an odd expression in murky green eyes. "You're right, of course."

He pressed a key into Vic's hand, still with a strange, fey look, then turned away, ignoring Victor as he fumbled free of the manacles. Alex dropped a piece of paper on the table, moving restlessly.

"That gives you the passwords to my computer files and access to my bank accounts. Be careful. Avoid a man named C.G.B. Spender; you'll need the Agency's help against him. Stay away from an FBI agent named Fox Mulder too. He'll never believe you're not me."

Alex laughed humorlessly. "We can't both live, you know." He cocked the gun and raised it to his head.

"No!" Vic screamed, managing to get across the room and knock the gun away before the bullet discharged into the wall. "You dumb stupid fuck!" he continued to bellow, terrified beyond belief without really knowing why.

"Why does either of us have to die? Is that your solution for everything? I mean did this Spender come out and tell you to kill me, or did he just tell you to take care of me? Does that mean kill me? Jesus Christ, you arrogant fucking son of a..." Vic's lips were devouring his 'twin's' before he finished speaking, terror giving him an adrenaline rush and a more than substantial hard on. He felt consumed—needed to merge with this arrogant, deadly version of himself. "God help me, I want you," he groaned, biting hard enough on Alex's lip to draw blood.

Alex shook, not sure why he was still alive. He'd been ready to die, meant to die, but this man had stopped him. This man whom he'd intended to kill.

"I don't understand you," he whispered in confusion, gasping when Vic's mouth covered his, claiming him, forcing him to live. His eyes sparked when Vic drew his blood, and Alex twisted, pushing Vic against the wall.

"And you're going to have me," he growled. "I need to be inside you, Victor." He savaged Vic's throat, marking him, bodies writhing together until Alex pulled away and yanked Vic over to the bed. He pushed the Canadian flat, grabbing a container of lube and hastily applying it to his cock, then positioning Vic's legs over his shoulders and pushing inside him.

He groaned harshly. "So fucking good, babe."

"Jesus, Alex!" Vic screamed as he felt himself penetrated with no preparation. It felt so fucking good—he felt... owned. The pain was transient; the pleasure branded his soul. "Fuck me, Alex, oh god—please fuck me!" he wailed, thrashing on the bed, trying to impale himself even deeper on the thick root buried inside him. "God damn you, fuck me!"

Alex groaned, staring at... himself. It was incredibly erotic to fuck Vic, to see what his partners had always seen in him. He rammed deeper into him, wanting more, fighting go even deeper, snarling his frustration. "Not enough!"

He pulled out, ignoring Vic's wail of denial, and flipped the other man over, yanking him up onto all fours and shoving inside him again. They both screamed as Alex sank into him to the root, hitting Vic's prostate. He repeated the movement, his hips slamming back and forth, and his hand went around to pump Vic's cock. "Come for me, damn you!"

Vic's brain had lost the battle the moment Alex raised that gun, and now his body was crying defeat too. How the hell had he become so owned so fast? Why the fuck was he thinking of this now?

Slamming his body first back against the assassin then into his fist, Vic worked himself and Alex into a frenzy of sensation. He expanded and contracted his ass muscles, making good use of all those katas and shit—but not in the way they were originally intended. If he was gonna come, he was taking Alex with him.

Pushing up so that he was kneeling over Alex's lap, more deeply impaled than ever before, he turned his head and bit the other man's shoulder just as his own orgasm crashed through him, drawing Alex's blood yet again. "Alex!" Vic screamed as he came—then the world went hazy, and then he blacked out from the unbelievable, overwhelming lust that crashed through him.

The fantastic feeling of Vic's body squeezing him and the erotic pain of his bite pushed Alex over the edge, and he exploded with incredible force, crying out Vic's name. He grabbed his lookalike's hips, wrenching him down at the same moment he drove deep inside him. The ecstasy washed through him, taking him beyond anything he'd ever felt before, almost making him black out.

His arms wrapped tightly around Vic's waist, holding the ex-cop to him, and he waited for Vic to regain his senses.

Vic came to a few moments later, a lazy smile on his mobile lips as he felt strong arms holding him. "If this is what you meant by helping you, earlier, this I think I could live with," he laughed, pressing a kiss to the back of one of Alex's hands. "We'll find a way to make this work—we have to," he mumbled, rolling in the embrace until he could bury his face in the crook of Alex's neck. "I don't think I could give you up now—even if the Dragon lady stormed the gates in one of her rescues."

Alex sighed. "I really don't want to go head to head with that woman, but I don't see how I can avoid it. As long as she doesn't see your body," his arms tightened protectively around Vic, "she's not going to stop looking for you."

He sighed. "She's not likely to find us here, but we have to leave this house eventually. And then there's the problem of the various people and agencies who are trying to kill me. Are you sure you want to do this?" Once again his arms tightened, as if to prevent Vic from escaping.

"Alex..." Vic hesitantly brushed his hand over the other man's face—his face. "You're my... other half. The dark to my light and all that corny shit. I... never knew what I needed until I needed you. You're a prick, an arrogant bastard and more than a little terrifying—but I need you," the ex-cop declared softly.

"You ever try to leave this Consortium of yours?" he asked softly.

Alex shrugged. "Several times. I've even succeeded a few times, but I always find myself back inside. I managed to shed my ties to the FBI, Russian intelligence and a few others, but this group just sticks to me like a burr." He sighed heavily.

"I'll find a way though, I swear. I won't let them hurt you, Vic. In a lot of ways, you're what I sometimes wish I could be." He chuckled throatily. "And frankly, I'd never make it. I'd get bored with living by the rules within a week and god knows what I'd do. You sure you know what you're getting yourself into?"

Vic smiled slowly, watching the other man, assessing his words. "Yeah, I think I do. However, I think I'd prefer you getting into me. As for boredom, trust me, it ain't gonna happen, not with the Director, Dobrinsky, Mac, Li Ann, Jackie, the Cleaners and... Nathan—oh god, don't even want to go there," the ex-cop shuddered in horror.

"She'll probably try to recruit you—after she tries to kill you," he continued as he traced idle patterns over Alex's almost completely smooth chest and arms. "You feel so good, like velvet," Vic continued, distracted as he raised his head to kiss and lick the join of collarbone and neck. "You taste and smell better though."

Alex shook his head, smiling slightly. "Fuck, Vic, I work alone. Who the hell are all those people? On second thought, never mind. Let's talk about me getting into you." He smirked. "How do you want me? Hard and fast again, or long and slow, till you scream for more, and longer still?"

Vic whimpered, his eyes closing as the mental images assaulted him. He wondered what they looked like together, wondered if he could talk Alex into filming them, and moaned slightly at the thought of Alex fucking him long and slow, making him scream, being caught on tape.

"Alex," he whispered, his head arching upwards for a kiss. "Please - anything you want, any way you want."

Alex smirked, knowing the other man had forgotten just where they were, how many toys he had lying around. "Okay, baby, I'm gonna make you crazy. Come 'ere," he said, tugging Vic over to stand in front of a mirror and fitting himself to his back. "Look at us, Vic; watch me touch you, and watch how you react. Show me what you feel, baby."

Vic looked at Alex and saw himself, yet someone who wasn't. A darkling succubus sent to tempt him and lead him astray. He watched hands, almost but not quite like his own, drift over his body, and his head fell back against a firmly muscled shoulder as his body sank into the hard one behind him. "Fuck. This is... unbelievable," he whimpered, watching Alex closely, as his own cock got harder and harder.

"Yeah, that's it, show me, Vic," Alex whispered in his ear, teeth nipping at a velvety lobe, then his tongue tenderly soothed the tiny ache. He traced every whorl with the tip of his tongue, loving Vic's sounds of pleasure. Meanwhile his hands slowly crept up from the ticklish navel to Vic's chest, lingering teasingly just below his nipples.

"God damn you, Alex—stop teasing. Touch me!" the ex-cop growled softly, needing stimulation, to feel his doppelganger's hands on his body again, touching and arousing him to oblivion. "Please, Alex, I ache. It hurts. It's never hurt before, not with anyone else. God, what's happening to me?" Vic's head tossed restlessly on Alex's shoulder until he turned sharply and bit the older man enough to draw blood, lapping at its metallic flavor with relish.

Alex hissed. "Hurts so good, doesn't it, lover? Makes you want more and more. I'm gonna give it to you, too. Make you feel so good you scream, then beg for more."

He gripped Vic's shoulders tightly, shifting him so he was standing on his own. "Play with yourself, Vic. Make yourself hard for me. I want to watch you. Watch yourself in the mirror, babe. See how beautiful you are." He whispered hotly in Vic's ear, distracting him, then slowly stepped back until he could reach a nearby table, where he picked something up before moving close to Vic again.

Vic's eyes became hooded, and his hands began to ghost across his well-toned frame, looking at himself with new eyes, Alex's eyes. Hands drifted up to dusky, rose-colored nipples, hard and aching from his arousal. Brushing his thumbs over them once, twice, he moaned at the sharp tugs of need. Taking the distended nubs between his fingers, he squeezed, lightly first and then harder and harder until it became darkling pleasure. The gasp that burst from his throat caught him unawares and made him come back to himself.

Hands drifted down across washboard abs, fingers tracing and delineating each separate muscle group, and he shivered slightly from the ticklish sensations. Moaning, Vic let his fingers card through the curls that met his belly, petting himself and watching his cock elongate and fill out even more. Finally he allowed his fingers to trace up his shaft to its crown, gathering the pearl of pre-cum there and bringing his finger to his mouth to suckle it, his eyes returning to the mirror to meet Alex's, now gone black with desire.

Alex moaned softly, aching as he watched Vic pleasure himself. His lips parted as he watched in the mirror, and Vic's finger caught another drop of pre-cum and raised it to Alex's mouth this time. Both men watched the pink tongue flick out and lap the fluid from the offered finger, then Alex moved in front of Vic, dropping to his knees as Vic automatically spread his legs wider.

"So responsive," Alex husked, petting the turgid cock. "I'm gonna show you just how much you can feel." He shifted position slightly to the side so Vic could watch his hands in the mirror as they fastened a cockring snugly around his cock and balls. Alex petted him again when he was done. "So pretty in black leather." He licked the head teasingly.

"Now, baby, now I can play with you till we both go insane, then start all over, and you won't come. Not till I let you, which won't be for a long, long time. I'm gonna teach you what your body is capable of," he promised huskily, a finger lightly stroking the valley between Vic's ass cheeks.

Vic whimpered softly, his fingers carding through his lover's short, dark hair then clenching tighter as he felt his still sensitive anus being played with. "Alex," he whined quietly, looking at how red and engorged his cock looked with the black leather ring. "Oh god, you're still trying to kill me — this time by frustration."

His head falling back, Vic lost sight of himself in the mirror, Alex kneeling in front of him. That image alone made his cock throb even more painfully against the ring. His knees felt weak, and he had to latch on to the Consortium agent's shoulders to keep himself steady. "Please, Alex, Jesus god... please!" he begged shamelessly, not actually knowing what he was begging for.

"Oh, you're not gonna die, beautiful," Alex promised. He lapped delicately at the restrained cock, tongue gliding over the sensitive head, then flicking at the ridge below. He allowed his teeth to scrape lightly along the shaft, smiling evilly at Vic's strangled scream, then he sucked the heavy sac into his mouth, tracing the leather strapping with the tip of his tongue.

"Having fun yet?" he asked minutes later when he finally released his wailing lover from his mouth.

Vic's head tossed back and forth restlessly as his tongue darted out time and again to wet parched lips in between his screams and whimpers of need. "Alex," he chanted over and over, his fingers clutching convulsively around the older man's head as he was driven slowly insane. By the time Krycek pulled away to teasingly ask him if he were having fun, Vic was ready to climb the walls. Unfortunately his knees had other plans, and he slowly buckled, his legs finally giving way to the torturous bliss and causing him to slip to the floor in a boneless puddle of whimpering need.

"Alex—damn you, please!" he growled softly, pulling the older man on top of him and devouring the lush pink lips with fervor.

Alex grinned wickedly. "If you insist, babe." He stood up, pulling Vic to his feet at the same time, and led his staggering lover over to the wall-mounted manacles where he'd been restrained earlier. This time, Alex turned him to face the wall before fastening the cuffs around his wrists.

Alex admired the long, lean lines of him for an instant before sinking to his knees, his tongue flicking out across Vic's quivering hole unexpectedly. He teased for long minutes before finally pushing his tongue inside Vic, tearing another cry from the other man. He continued that for what probably felt like an eternity to Vic, then stood up and carefully pushed into him.

"God, so good, so hot and tight, gripping me," Alex moaned, driving into Vic for his pleasure. He struck Vic's prostate on each stroke, loving the sounds he made. "So fucking good!" he wailed as he came.

Vic's throat was rapidly becoming raw from his softly emitted wails and cries of unsatisfied passion. He was so hard it hurt, and each thrust against his prostate only made him harder still. His body shuddered with any number of dry orgasms, and being pressed into the slightly abrasive wall only added more pleasure—this time rougher and more dangerous.

"Alex, please, god, let me come. I'll do anything, just—fuck, I'm going to die, let me come please!" he begged softly, his ragged gasps of air making the words almost garbled.

Alex remained leaning against Vic until he couldn't stand to feel the other man's body spasming around his sensitive cock any longer. He pulled out, running an appreciate hand over the sweat-sheened back. When even that made Vic whimper, he decided to let the ex-cop calm down a little before he continued his games.

"Shhh, baby," he whispered, kissing Vic's ear, then moving away to grab a towel and clean himself up some. He came back to Vic's side, reaching out with one hand to raise a tortured face.

"Vic? Are you listening to me, beautiful?" He waited until Vic nodded jerkily before continuing. "I have to leave the room for a minute—no, wait, it's okay," he soothed when a sudden look of fear crossed Vic's face. "You're getting dehydrated, babe; I have to get you some water. That's all I'm going to do, and I'll be right back." He stared into Vic's eyes, willing him to believe him.

Listening to Alex walk out while he was naked, chained and helpless was the hardest thing Vic had ever done. He felt more exposed than he'd ever felt in his life. And terrified that Alex might not come back. The dose of fear was enough to cool his raging libido to nearly non-existence. "He's coming back, I know he's coming back. Gotta think positive, think..."

Think about how Alex had been willing to put a bullet in his head to protect Vic, about how he was so gentle with Vic when the younger man had asked to be able to call his sister. The taste of Alex's mouth, the way it felt moving over his body, the way Alex felt moving inside his body. The mental images of the hot, sweaty, combustible sex they'd had washed over him, slowly re-arousing him. Soon he was once more hard and aching, needing Alex, just not with quite the same intensity.

Needing Alex to love him.

Hearing the near silent pad of footsteps behind him, he turned and smiled softly. "I missed you."

Alex eyed him, seeing that he was a little more relaxed, and smiled back. "I love you." He leaned into Vic and kissed him, his lips thanking him for trusting him. He rubbed their noses together, identical giggles escaping them, then raised the glass of water to Vic's lips. "Drink, baby. You're going to need it."

After Vic had drunk half the glass and indicated that it was enough, Alex moved back behind him, out of Vic's sight. He waited a moment, letting Vic wonder what he was going to do now, then tilted the glass over his back, letting the water and ice cubes run down his spine. Smiling at Vic's yelp of outrage, Alex followed the rivulets of water with his tongue, licking them away. He chased several to the puckered opening at the base of Victor's spine, probing deeply to make sure none escaped him.

"Alex!!" Vic moaned, his erection returning to its former size rapidly. Part of his mind was busy processing what Alex had just said. Alex loved him? God, was it true? In less than 24 hours had this other half of his soul truly fallen in love with him—just like... "I love you too, Alex, god help us both. I don't know how it happened so fast but I do," the last word came out in a shrill moan as Alex's tongue penetrated his anus, taunting him with the release he was forbidden.

Alex shivered with pleasure at Vic's words, the first time he'd ever heard anyone except his mother say them and mean them. "Never gonna let you go," he whispered, rubbing his cheek along Vic's back. "I'm going to make you so happy you won't ever want to leave me."

He rose to his feet again, eyeing the toys in the room, finally deciding that he didn't want anything to touch Vic except himself... at least this time. He unfastened the manacles and drew Vic over to the bed again.

"I want you to lie down on your back, hold onto the headboard," he paused and grinned, "Or what's left of it! Hold onto it, and don't let go, no matter what, until I say you can. Will you do that for me?" he asked, knowing that making Vic remain still without any restraints would make it even more intense for him.

"Alex," Vic husked as he looked up at his lover, his fathomless green eyes revealing all his inner secrets to this master of secrets. "Want to stay with you, Alex," he continued, afraid to promise more because somewhere in the back of his mind Victor knew that the Director was looking for him, and despite what Alex believed, Victor knew she would find them; she always found her people. He was owned by the Agency, and she wasn't going to let him go.

"Anything for you, love, I trust you with my life," he continued, a soft smile on his face as he caressed a silky soft cheek before reaching upwards to grasp the lower part of the headboard—the one area still intact. "Do your worst lover," he chuckled, spreading his legs wide in open invitation.

Alex gasped, hot green eyes roaming over Vic's body in a caress he could almost feel. "Not my worst, babe, my best." He smirked, knowing that comment would drive Vic nuts. He crawled onto the bed, gradually moving up between Vic's widespread legs, pausing every few inches to nip at a leg. "God, you look fantastic lying there, open and waiting for me, hard for me. Wanna keep you like this forever."

"Alex, stop talking and fuck me, will ya?" Vic smirked at the older man, his eyes alight with mischief. "Otherwise I'm going to think you're all talk and very little action. C'mon, superstud, fuck me raw."

"If you insist," Alex replied with a grin, wondering if Vic actually thought that the cockring was coming off any time soon. Wanting to make sure that he could continue to play for a long time, he grabbed some lube and worked it into Vic, slicking him well. He still wasn't all the way hard after his previous orgasms, so he changed his mind, deciding that if Vic wanted it so bad, he'd give it to him, though not necessarily the way he had in mind.

With an evil grin, he pawed through the assortment of toys in the stand by the bed, pulling out a dildo, which he held up in front of Vic's eyes.

Vic eyed the latex monstrosity with nervous eyes. "And just where do you think you're putting that?" he croaked out, his legs trying to close but blocked by Alex's body.

At his lover's wicked grin, Vic shook his head in vehement denial. "No—no way. Alex... no—it'll... there is no way that's gonna fit, no matter how much you lube me up!"

Alex laughed. "Trust me, baby," he said sweetly, positioning the dildo between Vic's cheeks. "You're going to enjoy this... eventually." He applied more pressure on the latex shaft until the tip slid past the ring of muscle, then paused until Vic shifted, unconsciously seeking more. He kept his eyes on the other man's purple cock, licking his lips hungrily. He started a slight back and forth motion with the toy, driving it fractionally deeper inside Vic with each stroke. Finally, long minutes later, it was buried to the handle inside his squirming lover. He rotated it, smirking when Vic arched and cried out as his prostate was struck. Now that he had the right spot, Alex flicked a tiny switch on the base, and it began to vibrate.

"JESUS!!" Vic bellowed, his whole spasming as he desperately sought release from the sensual torture he was being subjected to. The pleasure was razor sharp in its intensity, bordering on the edge of pain, and knowing that his hands were free and he'd promised not to move them only made it a hundred times stronger.

"Alex!!!" he wailed as he thrashed on the bed, feeling the latex torture device move within him, juddering away at his prostate, sending him into paroxysms of dry orgasm. If he'd looked up at that moment, had he been able to see clearly with the red haze of lust clouding his perceptions, he would have seen his grip so tight that his entire fingers were white with tension. His body was bow taut, every muscle straining to its limit, aching for release.

Alex bit his lip so hard it bled, watching Victor go rigid, his entire body a scream of agonized pleasure. He was aching with arousal once again, and he knew that to continue much longer would go beyond games and into cruelty, but Victor was so beautiful like this that he couldn't force himself to stop. Only when the remaining portion of the headboard began to splinter in Vic's grip did he withdraw the dildo, not stopping the vibrating till after he'd extracted it from Vic.

Between one breath and the next, Alex sheathed himself in Victor's spasming body, crying out at the intense joy of that velvet grip, only able to hold back his climax because he was still nearly drained by the previous one. His hips began to move back and forth, pushing into Vic and pulling back while Vic followed him. Slowly, so slowly, he stroked into his lover, gradually speeding up until he was again hammering into him and on the brink of climax once again. He looked at the desperate man beneath him and paused, completely buried inside him, to carefully release the cockring. That done, he thrust again.

The world went super nova in a blink of an eye. Everything went from the red haze of lust to this blinding, unbelievable ecstasy that was hotter than a sun. It melted his bones, drove him mad with its release and turned him into a shuddering, weeping wreck of a man who could only say one word over and over and over. "Alex."

Vic's convulsions took Alex with him, but Alex recovered more quickly, unsurprisingly. He shifted them in the bed so that he held Vic protectively in his arms, the ex-cop's head pillowed on his chest and his entire body limp in Alex's embrace. "I love you, Victor Mansfield," he said softly, pressing a kiss to the sweaty brow.

"Alex," Vic croaked out, a trembling hand coming up to brush, feather light, against his lover's cheeks. "Don't ever let me go—I don't... wouldn't want to live without you, Alex. My other dark half, my other soul," he whispered, eyes drifting closed as lethargy and supreme exhaustion began to set in. "Don't let go..."

Alex held him tightly, protectively. "I won't let go, Vic, don't think I can. I need you, need you to remind me what's really important. I love you," he whispered, his eyes slowly closing as he relaxed under his precious burden.

###

Vic woke slowly, letting each of his senses wake up. First came the sense of well-being and total relaxation. He felt... safe. Next came the slight twinges of muscles that had been well used—a pleasant sort of ache. Then came the feeling of strong arms wrapped around him, holding him tightly, as if to ensure he didn't move or to protect him.

Letting his eyes drift open, he turned his head slightly to find Alex asleep behind him, his face almost angelic in its purity of sleep. Is this what I look like sleeping? he wondered to himself. He looks so innocent and sweet—my very own fallen angel, Vic grinned to himself.

Taking one of the arms that held him securely, Vic brought the deadly yet beautiful hand up to his lips and kissed each finger softly. "I really do love you, Alex," he sighed, closing his eyes and snuggling against the older man, waiting for his lover to wake up.

Alex had woken as soon as Vic moved, but he remained motionless, waiting to see what Vic would do now that the morning after had arrived. When the other man kissed his fingers, he nearly cried out, so great was his relief. Vic's words made his eyes open just as Vic's closed, and he allowed himself a moment to look at the man who'd so quickly made a place for himself in his heart.

"I love you too, Victor," he murmured, tightening his grip on the man in his arms. "For a moment, I thought you were just a dream that I'd made up last night, but you're not. You're real, and you're here, and you're mine." He kissed the top of Vic's head.

Vic snuggled back against Alex, marveling at the turn of events of these past 48 hours. Here he was in the arms of a very, very dangerous and admitted assassin—a man he'd fallen in love with almost at first sight. It was probably, as Alex had said previously, very narcissistic, but there was just something magnetic about a powerful, dangerous and mysterious man.

God above, he was beginning to sound like one of those corny romance novels! "Alex, if I ever start sighing and swooning, promise to kill me?" Vic chuckled wryly. "And don't ask... really."

Stretching out, he rolled in his lover's arms to face Alex, gently petting his face. "Not a dream, love, I'm very real, or don't you remember sticking a needle in my ass and kidnapping me?" he tried to tease lightly.

Alex chuckled. "I remember sticking a needle in your ass and licking your cock. You tasted good." He smirked at Vic's look of shock. "You know I take what I want, baby. You should try it sometime." He lay sprawled on his back, relaxed, wondering if Vic would accept the challenge. Vic eyed the other man carefully, knowing full well that he was being dared. "Well, now that you mention it, I am rather hungry," he replied suggestively. Pretending to move downwards to the other man's morning erection, Vic kept going until he slid off the end of the bed and stood there grinning. "So, you have any clothes I can borrow since I seem to have left mine back at my apartment? I'm in the mood for beignets and coffee by the river."

Alex gaped at him for a moment, then burst into laughter. "Okay, beautiful, you win that round." He got up, heading out of the room. "Come on," he called over his shoulder, "we can conserve water by sharing a shower. It's our civic duty, after all," he intoned virtuously. "Then I think I might have something that would fit you. I'll take you to my favorite restaurant. They make the best beignets and cafe au lait in New Orleans. Or at least they used to. We'll see if it's still as good as I remember."

Vic smiled, following Alex's perfect bubble butt, grinning at the view and idly wondering when he'd get his chance to return all the favors Alex had been bestowing on him. The idea of actually getting into that pert ass made Vic even harder than normal for a morning.

"Alex—I want to fuck you so badly it hurts," he said casually as the other man was bending into the shower to turn it on and adjust the temperature. He laughed as Alex spun around and stared at him in shocked bemusement only to yelp as hot water cascaded down his back. "Problems, sweetheart?"

Alex shut his mouth with a snap. "Not if you're any good at follow through." He adjusted the water to a temperature that wouldn't be more appropriate to cooking lobsters and stepped under the shower. "Care to join me?" He turned his back to Vic, picking up the soap and starting to lather up. He made sure to bend over slightly so Vic would be looking at his butt. He grinned over his shoulder. "See anything you like, baby?"

"Maybe," Vic husked, watching enthralled as Alex washed himself with sensual strokes. Vic's hands itched to be the ones caressing that magnificent body, lathering it and playing with it. God, he wanted to be inside Alex.

Stepping under the spray of the shower, Vic took the soap from the assassin and began to wash him, paying long and delicate attention to Alex's nipples, his hard, flat stomach, his back and the nape of his neck. He left Alex's cock and ass alone, wanting to drive the older man insane with lust.

"So pretty," he sighed, even as his fingers traced a myriad of thin, ghostly scars, and he kissed each one reverently. "So perfect."

"So blind," Alex laughed, lapping up the attention nonetheless. "It feels so good when you touch me, baby." He arched into Vic's touch, purring contentedly. He leaned against the shower wall, letting Vic do whatever he wanted with him, giving up control to someone for the first time he could remember.

"Whatever you want," he whispered, shifting his legs apart slightly, offering himself.

"Want you—only you," came Vic's immediate and emphatic reply. In a tiny part of his mind a niggling voice reminded him that he had wanted one other man recently, but who, unlike Alex, had been off limits—both as a co-worker and due to the fact that he didn't bend that way. Shaking that thought away as a useless fantasy, Vic returned his attention to someone much better than a fantasy. His Alex.

"Want to spend hours, days, exploring every inch of you, but will settle for returning some of your loving right now," Vic husked, his mouth latching on to Alex's adam's apple and beginning to suck, even as his hands once more lathered up the soap—this time to slide across the taut globes of ass and to inveigle their way into the shadowy crevice between.

Alex moaned, his hands coming up to clutch at Vic's shoulders. "Then take me. Please, take me. Wanna feel you so deep inside me I forget anyone else. Wanna look up and see you looking back at me. Want to remember that you made me live. Show me why, Vic." He spread his legs even wider, counting on Vic to help him maintain his balance. He pushed his ass back, trying to drive the teasing fingers into him, pleading for more, wanting the incredible pleasure he found with Vic. Groaning softly, Vic slicked his cock with the remaining suds then moved to position himself between Alex's legs. His fingers breached his lover gently, stretching Alex bit by bit until the older man was crying out in English and Russian, his words hot and crude, which only made Victor harder.

With trembling fingers Vic guided himself into Alex, feeling the tight ring of muscle give way and delicious heat envelope the flared head of his cock. Inch by inch he slowly eased himself inside until he was fully buried, his head coming to rest on the assassin's shoulder, his breathing sounding like he'd just raced and won a marathon. "Love you, love you, love you," the ex-cop chanted, trying desperately to hold on and wait for a sign that it was all right to move once more.

Alex moaned long and loudly when Vic sheathed himself in his ass. It was incredible. He wished he could see them, deciding in that instant to get the shower walls mirrored. He twitched, pushing back against Vic then pulling forward, slowly fucking himself on the rigid cock in his ass. "Not enough," he gasped. "More, damn you, give me more." He shoved his ass at Vic, clenching his cheeks, demanding more.

"Fuck, Vic, fuck me!" One hand reached back, grabbing Vic's hip and digging in hard enough to bruise. "Need you, baby. Take me!"

It was all the permission Victor needed as his hips began to slowly move, picking up speed as they went until the moist sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room and he was slamming into the Russian-American. One hand roped around his waist, palming Alex's erection before wrapping it in a tight grip to pump it simultaneously.

Giving in to a barely admitted let alone acknowledged desire, Vic's mouth latched on to the nape of Alex's neck, and he gently bit into the flesh, sucking on it for all he was worth, claiming his lover as thoroughly as Alex had claimed him.

When he felt Vic's teeth bite into his neck, Alex screamed, pleasure shooting through him. He exploded over Vic's fist, his body convulsing, milking his lover, trying to draw him over the edge as well. His fingers clenched even more tightly on Vic's hips, his nails leaving a neat line of bloody crescents. His wail of ecstasy echoed in the marble room, and it was one word, "Vic."

"Mine," Vic purred softly, his own orgasm less intense due to the number of times he'd been driven to the edge and over the day before. "All mine and I'm never letting you go," he sighed, licking the small wound one last time and laying his head on the strong, lean back while the now lukewarm water cascaded over them both, washing them clean once more. Alex sighed softly, content. "Don't ever want you to. I would have to shoot you if you tried to get away," he joked softly. "Come on, beautiful, the water's getting cold. Let's get out of here."

###

Vic looked at himself in the mirror, then glanced at Alex. Both were dressed in black jeans and white tee-shirts, the only difference being that Alex had his black leather jacket on despite the heat. It covered the Browning Hi-Power shoved into the waistband of his jeans. If it weren't for that and Vic's gold hoop in his ear, it would be almost impossible to tell them apart.

"Maybe we shouldn't go out—we're gonna get noticed," the ex-cop husked, concerned that maybe his lover's employer would have people watching for Alex. He didn't want Alex to get into trouble for him; he would rather die then let anyone hurt the older man.

Alex chuckled. "Baby, we're always going to get noticed, so we might as well start dealing with it now. We can't stay in this house forever. We're in New Orleans, so let's enjoy it. Just let me know if there's anywhere your Agency is likely to be so we can avoid them."

"I was thinking about you, Alex," Vic admitted. "The Director will just hand me over to Doby for discipline—nothing major... but the people you work for," he trailed off. "They make me nervous, Alex. I don't want you hurt."

Alex laughed. "Not too likely. But they might go after you to get to me. That could get very messy in public, since I won't let them get anywhere near you. For the record, beautiful, no one disciplines you but me." Alex frowned at the very idea.

Vic felt a shudder chase down his spine, voluptuous in its intensity. "I think I like the sound of that," he husked, his eyes turning stormy as he turned to look at Alex. "I've always been the protector; this... feels nice."

Alex's eyes ran over him hotly, then he shook himself and stepped back. "Stop that," he said mock sternly, "or we're never going to get breakfast. Come on, let's go 'laissez les bons temps rouler'," he grinned.

Vic rolled his eyes but followed the other man outside, getting a good look at the place he'd ended up for the first time. "Damn... Alex, this is..." Vic was speechless. He'd figured the house was huge, but he'd only seen the 'playroom' and the short hallway to Alex's room. It was huge. An old-fashioned antebellum plantation house—with a vast amount of property attached.

"We're not even in New Orleans anymore, are we?"

Alex shrugged, not seeing anything special about the house where his mother had grown up. "Sort of. The property taxes go to New Orleans, but we're far on the outskirts. Does it matter? We'll be in the city proper quickly enough." He led Vic around to the garage, opening the door to reveal several vehicles, and headed for a black T-bird. "Coming?"

"Alex..." Vic shook his head. Beauty, brains and wealth... and Vic knew enough about his lover in the short time they'd talked to know that every cop instinct in him told him he did not want to know where Alex's money came from. Live in the moment and try not to think about his lover's past.

Jogging to catch up, Vic eyed the vehicles appreciatively then whistled at the sleek monstrosity of a Thunderbird. "You are gonna let me try it out, right?"

Alex grinned. "I dunno. Think you can handle this beauty? I'd hate for either of you to get damaged." He petted the hood of the car teasingly, knowing that Vic was watching him avidly.

Vic growled softly, "I handled you, didn't I?" he husked, reminding Alex of their efforts to 'conserve' water that had lasted until the hot water tank had given out. "You drive there; I need to know the road before I get behind the wheel." That said, the Canadian walked around the front of the car, making sure to prowl when he walked and giving Alex a good view of his tight denim encased ass.

Alex growled, knowing damn well that Vic was showing off for him. After all, he did the same thing when he was trying to get someone's attention. "Careful, baby," he warned throatily. "You may get more than you can handle if you keep poking me." That said, he moved to the driver's seat, settling himself into his car with a contented sigh.

Vic purred soft in his throat, and for once eschewed the sensible task of putting on his seatbelt. Instead he cuddled up next to his lover. If Alex thought that was poking, he hadn't seen anything yet!

Once on the street, Alex dropped his right hand onto Vic's leg, petting him lightly. "Mmm, nice," he murmured, his hand creeping upward slowly, stopping just below the growing bulge in his pants. He glanced down quickly, a smug smile flitting across his face. "Very nice," he repeated.

"I think I like having my own personal cuddle toy." His hand rose the final fraction of an inch to cover Vic's cock, his fingers slowly tracing the outline, petting him again.

Vic groaned softly and shifted himself out of Alex's reach. "That's not part of the game, handsome," he husked, a wicked grin spreading across his lush lips. His own hands drifted down, but instead of petting Alex's cock through denim, Vic released the throbbing flesh from its cloth confinement.

"This, on the other hand, is," he continued with a truly devilish grin before sliding down the seat and under the steering wheel to take Alex's cock in his mouth, slowly inhaling it inch by inch.

Alex gasped, his fingers clenching on the steering wheel, and he fought to keep his eyes from closing. "Bastard!" he swore, one hand dropping to rest on Vic's head, fingers combing restlessly through the silky hair.

"God, you have a mouth like a whore, so fucking good," he rasped, already having noticed that lewdness turned Vic on. "Suck me, baby." His legs spread wider, and he forced himself to move his hand back to the steering wheel.

Vic chuckled around the mouthful of flesh he was engrossed in exploring, the throaty reverberation tickling along Alex's salty cock. Relaxing his throat muscles in a way he hadn't done for a very long time, Victor took more and more of Alex inside, until he was buried to his lover's root, his nose inhaling the musky scent of his lover's desire.

Slowly easing his head upwards, he began to hum softly, dragging the vibrating lips along the already straining shaft until all that remained in his mouth was the crown of Alex's cock. Tongue lashing like a living whip, Victor plied its tip to the extremely sensitive underside, where the foreskin was once attached but had been removed when Alex was circumcised.

Alex groaned harshly, wanting to yell, wanting to force Vic to take him back down his throat, wanting to come, wanting to feel this pleasure forever and never come. "So good, baby," he repeated. "All mine." He tensed, feeling his balls draw up, and gasped out, "Wait, you have to stop, I'm gonna come, oh god, stop, Vic, stop..."

His hips rose off the seat, and he trembled right on the brink of orgasm. One more lick, one flick of Vic's tongue, and he would come.

There was no way in hell Vic was gonna stop now. He wanted this—ever since Alex had teased him earlier that morning about licking Vic's cock when he'd grabbed him the night before. It had preyed on Vic's mind all morning, what would it be like, feel like, taste like?

Vic wanted to feel Alex lose control, to come in his mouth and scream out loud while driving the car. He wanted to taste the hot rush of salty sweet fluid from his lover. And by god he was going to get it too. Without warning he sank down onto Alex's shaft once more, except this time on his upwards stroke he allowed his teeth to scrape lightly across the straining flesh, humming even as he did it. Come for me, handsome, let me taste you, he thought feverishly, his own aching erection forgotten in the need to take this part of Alex into himself.

A strangled scream escaped Alex when Vic's sharp teeth scraped his cock, the erotic pain setting every nerve on his body screaming. "Victor, fuck, stop... please... gospodi!" He cried out as he exploded, his eyes closing for a brief instant before he forced them open. He whimpered; Vic was still sucking his cock, ignoring his pleas, not letting him subside, forcing him to feel ever more.

It tasted like the bitter salt of the ocean, the finest champagne, a saucer of cream... and Victor lapped his lover up, relishing every pearlescent drop that slid down his throat. Finally relenting with a last, savoring lick, Vic extricated himself from Alex's lap, and gently tucked his lover away again. Setting Alex to rights, he resumed his spot curled up next to the other man, a proverbial cat who ate the Alex grin on his face, his tongue straying out every once in a while to search out more of his lover's essence.

Alex laughed. He reached over, a finger lightly tracing Vic's lips, catching a single droplet of his come and bringing to his own mouth. "I'm gonna make you pay for that, baby; you know that, don't you?" He smiled sweetly, his hand returning to Vic's lap, petting the rigid cock.

"Open the glove compartment, Vic." He waited till his lover did, then chuckled at the gasp. "Take it out and put it on, Vic." He simply waited, confident that Vic would do as he was told. "Put the cockring on, Vic." He stroked his lover's aching cock again.

"Alex—I'm too hard; it would kill me if I don't calm down a bit," Vic whined shamelessly. The very idea of him putting that on and sitting in a restaurant hard and aching while pretending to be in control and 'normal' made him feel the blood thrum in his erection. That was how hard he was.

"Put. It. On." Alex's tone brooked no denial. He would have his way in this. "You will wear it even if I have to stop this car to put it on you, baby. But if that happens, it'll stay on you all day. I'll fuck you and I'll come, but I won't let you. I'll keep you hard all fucking day till you scream if a breeze touches you." He petted Vic again. "But if you do it yourself, after breakfast, I'll take you somewhere and make you come so hard you forget your own name. Your choice." His fingers still stroked Vic lightly, keeping him totally aroused, though his words alone would probably have been enough.

"Alex," Vic whimpered, his head lolling back onto the seat and his breath coming in little panting gasps as he tried desperately to control his aching body. His throat muscles moved convulsively as they were stretched taut from the angle of his head and his dry swallowing.

Head never returning upright, Vic blindly undid the waistband of his now too tight jeans, making sure to pull the loose white shirt out to cover the straining fabric later when he would have to mince into the restaurant.

Turning his head, he bit into the leather of Alex's jacket to prevent his scream of need from escaping. Whimpering constantly, he felt his way to the base of his cock and then snapped the too tight leather ring on, feeling his cock and balls constrict in a painful manner, preventing his orgasm.

Breathing harshly, his every muscle thrumming with supreme tension, Vic just sat there for long moments, not seeing the countryside melt into city as he was so on edge that even the passing breeze was a razor touch of pleasure. Alex watched him out the side of his eye, a tiny, devilish smile touching the corners of his mouth. He stroked Vic's hair soothingly, absently noticing that he was going to have to get a new jacket; this one had tooth marks in it.

"God, you're beautiful, baby. Every person in that restaurant is going to be looking at you, wanting you and envying me. But I'm the only one who can have you, who will have you."

He drew one of Vic's hands to his mouth, licking and sucking his fingers, one by one, then two, then three, sensually doing to Vic's hand what he had done to Alex's cock. "Mmmm," Alex purred. "Good. I love the way you taste." He placed Vic's hand on his cock.

"Wanna taste you, baby. Touch yourself, make the precum drip, then give it to me on your fingers," he instructed hoarsely.

Vic jerked as if shot—a sensation he knew intimately. "No," he whimpered, pulling away from Alex quickly. "Too much, Alex—it hurts!" he nearly wailed, his back going ramrod straight, his face white from the strain. He was being flayed alive with need, and his sadistic lover just sat there and grinned and called him beautiful.

Vic wanted to curl up into a ball and whine but finally found the strength to right himself, biting down on his lip 'til he drew blood in order to keep from screaming so loud every cop in The Easy would come running.

"Okay, baby, I understand if you can't do it," Alex soothed, pulling the car over and putting the parking brake on. He kissed Vic softly, licking the blood away from his lush mouth, one hand braced on Vic's chest, teasingly nudging one rigid nipple.

"Since you can't give it to me, I'll just have to take it," he said. That was the only warning Vic had before Alex's head was in his lap, his tongue lapping delicately at the tip of his cock, licking away the strands of precum, probing at the slit for more.

Victor's wail ripped through his throat like a savage beast. The world exploded around him, and he nearly blacked out from the unbelievable pleasure pain. Trying desperately to somehow writhe out from underneath his sadistic lover, he was wild-eyed—like a cornered and terrified animal, desperate to escape.

"ALEX!!!"

Alex decided that the desperation in that wail was sufficient, and he sat back up with a final flick of his tongue. "Next time, baby," he warned, laughter dancing in his eyes, "do what I tell you. Although come to think of it, I liked that even better. You really do taste good." He knew Vic wasn't really hearing him right then, but the sound of his voice should ground him.

"Breathe, baby," he said, petting Vic's hair, being careful not to touch him anywhere else. "Come on, Vic, we're almost there. That's it, slowly. Take a deep breath. Good."

He started the car again and drove the remaining few blocks to the restaurant, parking and turning to watch his suffering lover. He got out of the car and went around to Vic's side, opening the door and offering his hand to help him out.

Glaring daggers at the older man, Vic eschewed his offer of help. "Bastard," he husked through gritted teeth. "You fight dirty."

And so did I and I deserved it, but dammit did Alex have to be so damn smug about it? Vic thought painfully as each step rubbed his excruciatingly tight pants against his too, too sensitive, cock making him whimper in painful need. He was going to die. He just knew it. He was going to have a heart attack or stroke or something and when rigor mortis set in, he'd be poker stiff for eternity. God, the Director would love that one!

Alex followed behind him, loving the sight of every painful step, careful to muffle his snickers. When Vic got inside, he was going to kill him, Alex was sure of it. But it was worth it. He was amazing when he was aroused like this. Alex glared at a young woman who seemed to think so as well, and he moved closer, placing a possessive hand on his lover's shoulder, staking his claim.

As they stepped inside, they paused to allow their eyes to adjust to the dimness after the bright New Orleans sunshine.

"Alexandre!" The cry rang out through the restaurant, making the patrons and staff crane to see whose arrival had brought Pauline running through her establishment with such a joyful cry. "Mon bebe, you came home at last!" A still strikingly beautiful black woman with silver in her hair hurled herself at Alex, catching him in her arms, crying all over him. Vic watched the scene unfold in horrified disbelief, feeling the eyes of every single patron in the restaurant on him. He wanted to crawl under a table or be swallowed up by a hole. Here he was flushed, aching, sweating and strained, and Alex was drawing attention to them. Jesus. Sadistic didn't even begin to describe the older man.

Trying to slink into the shadows, Vic fell back a pace or two, hoping to make a break for the washroom, remove the infernal torture device and jack off to relief. To hell with what Alex wanted, he was gonna die of mortification.

Sensing that Vic was about to bolt, Alex snaked an arm around his waist, holding him fast. "Pauline, cherie, this is Victor." Alex's voice softened and warmed when he spoke Vic's name, and Pauline peered curiously at the other man. She'd never heard Alex speak that way before.

When she got a good look at Vic, she gasped. Had she not been present at Alexandre's birth, she would have sworn that she was looking at twin brothers. She knew that Alex had no brother, however, and the expression in both men's eyes when they looked at each other was far from brotherly.

"You come upstairs with me," she ordered, heading toward the back staircase. "You will have breakfast with me and tell me all about it." She glanced over at a dignified man who appeared to be in his 40s. "Etienne, cher, you keep things running smoothly here. Alexandre and I have some catching up to do."

She settled the two men on a sunny balcony, at a wrought iron table, and plied them with beignets and cafe au lait. "Now, mon p'tit, you tell me all about it."

Alex gave her a judiciously edited account of his life, ending with, "I wanted you to meet Vic, Pauline. I love him."

"Then welcome to my family, Victor," Pauline responded, holding out her arms for a hug.

Vic cringed inwardly. If he stood up, Alex's dear old friend was gonna have a piece of granite gouging her stomach when he hugged her. This would call for some very delicate maneuvering.

Sweat beaded his upper lip as he rose from the chair with his normal grace, every motion pure torture, but he had to at least pretend Alex wasn't an evil and sadistic bastard who was at this very moment inflicting cruel and unusual punishment upon him.

With a look shot to Alex that promised serious retribution, Vic walked around the table so that he was behind Pauline and gave her a hard hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I may not have known Alex for long, but I know he doesn't deserve a beauty like you, black-hearted devil that he is," Vic smiled at the older woman before taking her hand for a final kiss. "Thank you for making me family. I just hope that I'm good enough."

Alex bit the inside of his cheek to hold back his laughter. He'd wondered how Vic would handle this, and his lover had risen to the occasion beautifully. God, how he wanted to throw Vic against the railing and have him!

Pauline smiled at the charming man who looked so like her Alexandre. Long familiar with her boy and his wicked sense of humor, she didn't miss the tiny signs of discomfort in Victor, and she was sure that Alex was in some way responsible. Had she known Vic longer, she'd have taken Alex to task then and there, but she didn't want to embarrass Victor by letting him know she'd noticed. She turned a gaze in Alex's direction that let him know she knew.

"More like my Alex might not be good enough for you," she finally responded. "I love the boy, but I know he can be black-hearted devil at times." She smiled at Alex ever so sweetly.

"Ma'am, if I thought I could keep you or that Alex would let me get away after all the trouble he went to to get me in the first place, I'd ask you to marry me on the spot. You are a grande dame in its truest meaning," Vic replied with a soft smile, returning to his seat.

Eyes clouding over for a brief moment, the ex-cop reflected on his own childhood and parents. Dad was a hardass and mom... well she might have turned out like Pauline had she not married his father, but fate, and his older brother, got in the way. She was now the posterwoman for the P.T.A country club set who spent more time with her cronies then she had with her two youngest children. To have someone like Pauline...

"You call me ma'am again, and I'll turn you over my knee, cher," Pauline said gruffly. This one had wounds of his own, like her Alex. "You call me Pauline."

Alex smiled, reaching out to hug her again, incredibly relieved that she'd accepted Vic so easily. Pauline was the closest thing to family he had, except for Vic, and he wanted them to get along. "Thank you, cherie, thank you."

Pauline kissed his cheek. "How could I not love anyone you love, p'tit? Come now, tell me about yourself, Victor." And she settled herself beside them at the table to enjoy breakfast and talk.

Vic blushed softly. "Well, there's a lot I can't tell you about my job and stuff; I work for the Canadian government in a position where the less my loved ones know the better," the ex-cop answered, before taking a another bite of the beignet.

"Pauline, can you teach me how to make these? They're heaven!" he sighed, not changing the subject but merely enjoying the moment for what it was. Taking another sip of his cafÈ au lait, he continued.

"I used to be a cop, Toronto PD, Narcotics, but my captain was dirty, and he needed a scapegoat, so I got set up, lost my badge and nearly got prison for life. My boss offered me a deal—work for the government and my trumped up charges would disappear. I figured what the heck, cops don't tend to live long in the prison system, so I had nothing to lose," Vic told both of them matter-of-factly. Alex knew he'd been a cop, but Vic knew his career record was sealed so there was no way the older man could have known. He might as well find out now that Vic wasn't as clean as he thought.

"I've got a mother, father, older brother and younger sister. My younger sister and I are still pretty tight, but except for the yearly holiday phone calls, I don't really see the rest of my family all that often. They live in Vancouver, I live in Toronto, and we never seem to be able to make it to either place," he said with a shrug.

"I was engaged, that didn't work, have two partners, one being the ex-fiancée and the other a goofball I'd trust with my life, and I live a pretty quiet life when not working," Vic finished. Damn, he'd never realized just how pitiful his life really sounded until he summed it up out loud. Shrugging it off, he reached for another beignet, the slight movement reminding him yet again of his lower extremities.

Alex reached across the table, catching Vic's hand in his own. "Sounds like no one's ever properly appreciated you, beautiful. I swear to you, that's all changed. We're together now, baby, and I love you." He stared at Vic, his heart in his eyes.

"But you should know the truth about me," he whispered, trying to nerve himself up to tell the two people he loved most in the world the truth about who and what he really was.

Vic shook his head. "Who you were isn't who you are now. Who you are now is the man I love, the man who's my future. That's all that matters, Alex," the ex-cop replied adamantly. What he knew, what he'd seen of Alex's skills was enough... for now. Alex could tell him later if he really wanted to. Pauline... didn't need to know the unimportant stuff—the things that could come between a mother and her son.

Alex tightened his grip on Vic's hand, drawing strength from him. "Thank you, Vic. I love you so much, can't believe how much, how important you are to me so quickly." He smiled, deciding in that instant that he would get free of the Consortium no matter what. He would not allow anything to threaten Vic.

The conversation grew less intense for the remainder of their visit, then Alex led Vic back out to the car. "Come on, baby, I wanna take you to a place I used to know out on the levee."

"Alex," Vic growled softly. "This had better be the place where you make me come so hard I forget my own name because if it isn't, I won't be held responsible for my actions," the Canadian threatened softly.

While it had indeed been a pleasant way to spend the morning, Vic's control was hanging on by the thinnest of gossamer strands. It had taken every ounce of his willpower to at least appear somewhat normal for Pauline. Now that the interminable wait was over, Vic was ready to pounce.

Alex stroked his back soothingly. "It is, baby. You've been so good, and I'm going to be good to you. And then you can do anything you want. After I'm done with you, beautiful. Till then, you're all mine. I'm gonna make you scream so loud they hear you in Canada," he promised.

"So get in the car, and we'll be there soon." He opened the passenger door and motioned Vic in. "Just so long as they can't hear me in Iceland," Vic muttered under his breath, then shot his hands out in a lightening quick movement, yanking Alex down to mouth level. To say that he devoured his lover's mouth would have been an understatement. He tried to inhale Alex whole.

Releasing the other man as quickly as he caught him, Vic purred softly. "Well what are you waiting for, big, bad assassin man? Drive already."

Alex stumbled slightly, thrown off balance, and grinned down at his lover. "Well, I'd probably drive better from inside the car." He smirked and shut the door, moving around to the driver's side.

Once they were on their way, he reached over and pulled Vic against him. "I liked having you against me earlier. So stay over here," he whispered, inhaling the smell of his shampoo in Vic's hair. He dropped a hand into Vic's lap, petting lightly, but took it away almost at once, not wanting to torture him any more.

"Won't be much longer, Vic," he soothed.

"Alex," Vic whined, once more biting into the leather jacket to help keep himself from losing it. "Don't. Please?" he begged softly. "It really hurts 'Lex; I really need you," he groaned out past the leather.

But the ex-cop didn't pull away or try and stop Alex. Perversely he loved the idea that Alex couldn't keep his hands off of him, no matter that the top was down, they were driving in traffic and anyone could see what the other man was doing to him. He even enjoyed the thrum of pleasure-pain that spiked through him. But if he didn't get relief soon, he would die. No question of that.

Alex pulled onto an old dirt road, driving for a several more minutes till they seemed to be in a world of their own. "I used to come here when I was a teenager, never saw anyone else out here. It's on land that my family owns, that I own now, I guess, so it might be that no one else knows about this place." He shrugged. "Anyway, we won't be disturbed out here."

He got out of the car and moved over to a grassy spot in full view of the car, where he started stripping off his clothes, slowly, erotically. He petted himself as he bared his body, enticing Vic to come touch for himself.

"Alex," Vic husked, his breathing becoming labored once more. "What are you... God!" Vic was out the car in an instant and next to his lover.

His hands traced rock hard abs, played with taut nipples and then he bent to taste them, whimpering at the flavor that exploded on his tongue. Looking up into eyes of dark agate, Vic begged shamelessly. "Please let me take this damned ring off now, Alex, please?"

Alex stared back at him, nodding. "Just don't come yet, baby. After waiting this long, you want it to last more than a few seconds." He slowly removed Vic's clothing, trying not to torment him but unable to resist caressing the warm golden skin as it was revealed. "How do you want this, baby?"

"Want you in me again, Alex," Vic husked, shivering with pent up desire and need. "Want to feel you all around me, making me crazy. Then after we've calmed down, I wanna return the favor. If I do you now, I won't last at all; the minute I try to get inside, I'll lose it," he admitted, nipping at his lover's shoulder—hard.

Alex groaned. He loved it when Vic bit him. "Better not take that restraint off till I'm inside you, beautiful. I don't want you coming when I'm getting you ready, and I don't think you want that either. As soon as I'm in you, we'll get it off you. Right now though, I want you down on all fours," he directed, sinking to his knees behind Vic.

If he got any hotter, he'd spontaneously combust, Vic thought to himself as he quickly stripped out of his tee-shirt, taking more care and time getting his jeans off. On all fours.

"Jesus wept," he gasped softly as pure, wanton, desire raced over him. "Alex," he moaned, lowering himself to his knees, then bending forward so that his weight rested on his hands as well, his ass thrust out towards his lover, head lowered submissively, waiting for his lover to claim him.

Alex shuddered, not sure he would be able to hold back until he got inside Vic. The prolonged tease had made him hotter than hell, and seeing Vic waiting for him like that was enough to make him come. "So fucking beautiful," he rasped, his hands digging into Vic's hips as he fought to hold on.

He clawed at his jacket to pull out the lube, squirting a glob directly onto Vic's back with a quick apology when the cool gel made him shiver. He scooped some of it up with two fingers, quickly working one, then both inside his shaking lover. "Can't wait any longer," he groaned, pulling his fingers out and replacing them with his cock.

"Yesssss," Vic hissed with a voluptuous shiver chasing down his spine. Eyes closing, he thrust his hips backwards, needing Alex deeper, harder. "God, fuck me, 'Lex, make me scream like you promised," he panted, rocking back and forth on his hands and knees, helping the motion.

His cock had to be three different shades of purple, but the way he was balanced, there was no way Vic could reach down and undo the damned leather strip. "'Lex—need—you gotta let me loose, can't do it, please, 'Lex," he begged, fucking himself harder and harder onto his lover.

"God, yes," Alex groaned, "Want to hear you come, feel you. But you gotta hold still for a minute so I can get it off, baby, don't want to hurt you. Come on, stay still." He ran a soothing hand over Vic's shivering back, once again holding his hips with one hand, then reaching beneath him to unfasten and remove the straining strip of leather.

"There, baby," he murmured, pulling almost out of Vic and slamming into him to the root as soon as he'd tossed the cockring aside. "Come for me. Let me hear and feel you," he demanded, trembling on the brink himself, only wanting to make Vic come first.

"'LEX!!!" Vic screamed as his prostate was raked by his lover's cock, all the frustration and need of the past hour burning through him like wildfire. It caused him to buck and writhe as his cock spasmed again and again, sending thick white ropes of his seed to paint the tall grass underneath him. Vic's wails went on and on, until at last his voice cracked, and all he could do was whimper and thrust back harder and harder against Alex.

Vic's spasms dragged Alex's orgasm out of him, and he shoved hard into his lover's body, hitting his prostate again, his hand still on Vic's cock, stroking him almost roughly as they came together. He muffled his own cry by biting into Vic's shoulder, tasting the sweet, coppery tang of his blood.

"Mine," he whispered as he collapsed on top of his lover, his weight pushing Vic to the ground.

Vic groaned softly and lay still, panting and luxuriating in the feel of his human blanket. "You realize I'm gonna walk funny for the rest of my life, don't you?" he laughed weakly, bringing one of Alex's hands to his mouth and kissing each individual finger before tucking it under his heart.

"Hard to believe 48 hours ago I didn't know you, and 24 hours ago I wanted you dead, and you were going to kill me," he sighed. "New Orleans is definitely a lot more adventurous than I ever suspected it would be."

Alex started to laugh, sighing softly in disappointment when he slipped out of Vic. "I think the adventure has more to do with the people involved than the location, beautiful. I never thought I'd be grateful to the cancerstick for anything, but I'm glad he sent me here to meet you." He snickered. "I should send him a thank you card."

"No!" Vic choked, panicked. "Don't—if he knows, I could lose you, Alex. I... I can't go back to who I was before you, and I don't know if I could go on without you now... please," he beseeched softly, turning to hug his lover tightly to him. "Don't leave me alone again."

"Shh, baby, I was joking," Alex soothed, holding Victor tightly. "I wouldn't let that bastard anywhere near you, won't draw his attention to you." He pulled Vic on top of him. "And you really don't have to worry about me leaving you. You couldn't pry me away with a stick of dynamite," he teased, trying to calm Vic, regretting upsetting him.

Vic groaned. "God—I sounded hysterical. It's just that... the thought of losing you terrifies me, 'Lex. I've never felt like this before about anyone... and I know you can take care of yourself, it's a damn foolish reaction, but those people you work for scare me—and it takes a lot to scare me these days," the ex-cop confessed, bending down to kiss his lover.

"What are we gonna do, 'Lex? Really? As much as I want to, I can't stay hidden here forever, and they know where you are, and I can't disappear; I can't leave my partners and my family like that..." Vic sighed unhappily, reality finally starting to kick in.

"And you won't have to," Alex promised. "I'll get rid of the Consortium once and for all this time. I have a reason now. I suppose I can learn to get along with the Agency, so long as they don't interfere between us." He sighed. "But could we have a few days alone here first?" he asked wistfully. "I'd like to spend time with you, and it's been years since I was home."

Vic smiles, caressing his lover's face before kissing his lips sweetly. "Isn't Mardi Gras next week? I've never been. Is it true you can make love on the street, and people will actually cheer you on? Maybe we can get a room for the night—on the parade route and watch from the balcony and make love where the world can see, get drunk, have some crawdads, maybe go to a blues club, or even to Tipitina's? I'd even dress up in a costume for you," Vic teased.

"Then we can gorge ourselves on pancakes for Fat Tuesday, and after that we can face the world again. Sound like a plan to you, 'Lex?"

"Sounds like a great plan to me, especially the part about making love in the streets and on balconies. Wonder how many times we can do it in one night?" Alex mused laughingly. "This is going to be fun. And I already have something in mind for our costumes."

"You are a wicked man, my Alex," Vic laughed, his voice smoky with desire. "A very wicked man. Should I be afraid?" he continued to tease.

"Don't the cities usually get booked months if not years in advance for Mardi Gras? You think we'll be able to get a room?"

"Don't need a room. In addition to the plantation, like all good Creoles, my family has an apartment in the French Quarter. It overlooks the parade route, so we can go there at any point and still not miss anything." Alex shifted uncomfortably, beginning to notice the twigs, pebbles and various lumps poking into his back.

"Damn, Alex, just how rich are you?" Vic asked, mildly dismayed; he was so far out of this man's league it wasn't funny. If Li Ann and Mac thought he was a country hick with all their worldly airs developed from the Tangs, what must Alex think?

"Uh—maybe we should move to someplace more comfortable," the younger man suggested, suddenly feeling more than a little awkward and gauche.

Alex's arms tightened around his lover. "Don't wanna move yet, beautiful. I don't ever remember being this happy in my entire life, and it's all thanks to you. I can stand a few twigs for a while to hold you." He kissed the top of Vic's head.

"And I honestly don't know how much money I have. I was an only child, as were both my parents, so I inherited a lot from both sides. I've made some good investments, and I made a lot of money too, working for the Consortium. Being paid by every side simultaneously is very profitable," he admitted. "But so what? I was still alone till I found you."

"I guess I just feel—like a country bumpkin next to you. I mean Li Ann, my ex-fiancée, was always making little jabs about me not knowing a Renoir from a Degas and found it amusing that I'd rather eat my fish cooked—definitely no tentacles either. Guess she helped me develop a complex," he sighed.

"But I do know about the alone part—alone in a crowded room, or alone in a bed I shared with someone who supposedly loved me. It was all the same. Never thought I'd be saying this but—I'm glad you kidnapped me, 'Lex; it was the best thing that ever happened to me."

"I love you too, Vic," Alex replied. "Don't worry about stuff like paintings, baby. This Li Ann sounds like a snob. I can't tell 'em apart either, and I really don't give a damn. Unless I'm planning to buy one, what the hell difference does it make to my life? Yeah, they're very nice, and the men were incredibly talented. I can appreciate that without needing to memorize every brushstroke. You're special because you're you, Vic, because you have a big enough heart to stop the man who kidnapped and threatened to kill you from killing himself and then loving him. I'd rather have that than an art appreciation class any day."

"'Lex," Vic husked, speechless. Reaching up, he kissed his lover tenderly. "Thank you—that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me." Laying his head back on Alex's chest, listening to the strong heartbeat beneath his ears and the gentle swish of water and breeze, Victor was content.

Alex hugged Vic for a long moment, then sighed. "I hate to be unromantic, beautiful, but the mosquitoes are eating me alive. I think it's time to dress and move on."

"I have this overwhelming urge to go skinny dipping," Vic whispered in a sultry voice. "Then I think I'd kill to see you all dressed up and sleek - maybe a private restaurant for dinner—one where the dragon lady won't spot or hear about us?"

"Well, if you're waiting for me to say no to something that involves you naked, you're going to be waiting a long time," Alex observed. "That sounds like an excellent idea to me. In fact, I think I'd like to see you in that leather outfit you described to your friend last night. It sounded hot." He got to his feet, pulling Vic with him, and moved toward the water.

"That leather outfit is back at my apartment, love, and that apartment is probably crawling with Agency types now. There's an Agency conference going on," Vic laughed. "So unless you have some leather to lend me..." he trailed off, waiting to see what the devious assassin would suggest next.

Alex grinned. "I definitely have leather, beautiful, but I want to see what you like. I think we need to go shopping. I rather like the idea of buying you things."

Vic laughed, "Why am I suddenly very frightened about where you're gonna take me? But Alex—you don't have to, you know; I do have money of my own... back at my apartment," Vic sighed as he finished his thought. "Guess you are buying me clothes after all!"

Breaking away from the older man, Vic waded into the water then shallow dived below the surface, breaking through a good ten feet away from where he had been. "This is heaven," he laughed, breaking into a lazy back crawl and watching the clouds go by.

"Heavenly," Alex agreed, though he was looking at Vic rather than their surroundings. "You know, I do know that you have money of your own, Vic. I've just never had anyone to buy things for before." He shrugged. "I won't if it bothers you, though." Much as Alex wanted to claim Vic, make him his, he knew the ex-cop was independent by nature and he'd better not push too hard.

He followed Vic into the water, floating easily on his back, just relaxing completely. "I needed this," he sighed contentedly.

"Make you a deal, 'Lex," Vic answered softly. "For the rest of the time we're on vacation from reality, you can 'keep' me however you want. You wanna buy me a Porsche, go for it," he laughed wickedly. "When we face the real world again, we sit down and talk about that stuff, along with all the other 'real life' issues we're gonna have to look at, okay?"

Turning over so he was once more standing on the bottom of the riverbed, he pulled the other man towards him. "I love you, 'Lex, and if it makes you happy doing that stuff, I want to make you happy. Just expect me to put my foot down every once and a while, okay?"

Alex grinned up at him, still floating limply. "I probably wouldn't recognize you if you weren't being stubborn about something, beautiful. And you can buy your own Porsche! Sheesh, trying to bankrupt me already." He smirked. "Got an awfully high opinion of yourself, don't you?"

"You telling me getting a piece of my tail ain't worth a Porsche?" Vic said with mock effrontery. "Just you see if you get any more in that case!" With a quick flip Vic set out in a water-eating crawl and was around the bend of the river in next to no time. Spotting a rock in the middle of the levee, he hauled himself up and lay there, preening and baking in the sun, waiting for Alex to catch up.

Laughing, Alex followed his lover, pausing to admire his posing when he got within sight of the rock where he lay. "You're worth far more than a measly car to me, Vic," he said softly. "But I don't just want a piece, I want the whole thing!" He pounced on the other man, laughing, as he caught his wrists and claimed a kiss.

Vic chuckled then squealed as Alex ran a finger down his ticklish side. "'Lex, cut it out!" he gasped, laughing. "God, no more. Okay—it's yours, all yours, I give up!" the Canadian begged breathlessly until his lover subsided. Shifting a bit, Vic traced the lines and contours of Alex's face, suddenly very serious. "I am, you know, all yours, body, mind, soul and heart," he promised with a kiss.

Alex stared back solemnly. "It's only fair, Vic, since you've stolen my heart as well, and everything that goes with it. I can hardly believe that I've known you less than a day. I already can't imagine my life without you in it. I swear to you, we'll find a way to make this work."

"Shh," Vic replied, pressing a finger to Alex's lips, "vacation from reality, remember? We'll have time later, 'Lex, and I have a few ideas—and the dragon lady owes me."

Hopping down off the boulder back into the water, he turned. "So how do you propose we dry off enough to get back to your place to shower, change and go shopping, Sugar Daddy?" he teased, a devil dancing in his eyes.

Alex eyed the brat, shaking his head. "I have a towel in the trunk, Vic. I knew where I was going, remember?" He smirked at the other man. "While there could be more interesting ways to dry off, they'll have to wait for another time if we want to get to the stores today." He followed Vic into the water, swimming back to where they'd left the car.

###

Vic had to admit he did look good in Alex's borrowed clothes. Learning from this morning's little escapade, this time he was in linen pants and a soft, cream cotton vest with no shirt underneath, but a matching linen jacket over top. He even managed to snag a pair of Alex's black shades. Not at all Victor Mansfield's usual style, so chances were it would take someone who knew him well to recognize him.

Vic idly wondered if the Director had called in Jackie and Dobrinsky or had even had Mac and Li Ann pulled from Iceland. He was gonna have a helluva lot of explaining to do, that was for sure.

Alex let out a wolf whistle when he saw Vic. "Very nice," he approved, leering at the bare chest under the vest. "I'm not sure how even leather could be an improvement on this, but I'm looking forward to finding out." He circled around Vic, admiring him from every angle. "I think I'd better grab a few more guns and knives if I intend to still have you when I come home."

"Alex," Vic laughed, then noticed his lover. "Better grab me a couple too. God, you look good enough to eat," the Agency man salivated happily.

Alex preened. "Hold that thought, baby. I'd be more than happy to let you eat me after we finish our shopping. Right now, though, we've gotta go." He headed for the car again, pausing when he reached it, the keys dangling from his hand. "Wanna drive?"

"YES!" Vic snatched the keys gleefully, "Just tell me where to go. Slipping Alex's 'men in black' style shades from his jacket pocket, the Canadian slid them on then started and revved the engine. "Just remember, lover, I don't know this car or you; you try to pay me back for this morning, I'm likely to plow into the rear end of one of New Orleans' finest."

"Would I do something like that?" Alex asked innocently, smiling sweetly at his lover.

Vic laughed. "This from the guy who decided to lick me like a lollipop when I was unconscious—yes, Alex, you would," he retorted, grinning at the other man. "Besides, you need to see where we're going to tell me how to get there."

Alex grinned. "That's okay, I prefer to be original anyhow. You'll get yours... in good time." He smiled sweetly again, enjoying the expression on Vic's face. "Just follow the road into town the same way I went this morning. I'll give you directions when we get closer." The drive was like the city, easy, and Vic enjoyed driving the classic car with the roof down, blues playing on the radio and Alex either playing with the nape of his neck or holding his hand. Pulling into the parking lot Alex told him to, he looked around for a store. And he found one all right. "Oh no—no way! A sex shop, Alex? You've got to be kidding me!!!"

Alex's eyebrows rose. "You have been way too sheltered for a vice-cop, beautiful. Where better to get leather? And lube. And maybe a dildo or two." He smirked. "You seemed to like my ideas last night." He nipped at Vic's ear, his hand sliding down into his lap for a quick grope. "Come on, humor me."

Vic melted and gave in, something he foresaw a lot of in his life to come. "Alex—going into one of these places coz it was my job to is completely different than going in as a paying customer," Vic groused. "Just please tell me there's no seedy little movie house in the back and that you wanna go, okay?"

"Next he's gonna tell me he wants us to get lifetime memberships at The Caligula or something—god, wouldn't she enjoy it, founding member that she is," he muttered as he walked next to Alex, turning redder by the second. "I can't believe I'm doing this," he moaned, actually enjoying himself completely.

Alex chuckled as he listened to Vic's monologue. "You know, that's the second time you've mentioned this Caligula. Sounds interesting... tell me more? And no, no movie house. Why would I want to watch cheap porn when I've got you in real life, beautiful? I'm looking forward to the fitting room, though, when you try on the clothes."

"You're coming in with me?" Vic's voice went up a notch or two out of his normal vocal range. Recovering slightly, he grinned, "You do, it's hands off. Got it?" Vic had to laugh at Alex's pout; you'd think he'd told the other man no touching ever.

"As for the Caligula—it's a sex club my boss helped found. Five different levels, including a 'cave'. I went there with her and Mac when we were working on a case... what?" Vic turned, surprised by the low growl coming from his lover. "Alex?"

Alex consciously worked on unclenching his fists. "I don't like the idea of you there with all those people leering at you. You're mine, damnit!"

"Alex, I was working—I was wearing, well, dork clothes as Mac calls them, and I was looking for a bunch of drugged out sociopaths—not my idea of a good time babe, honest! At least the Director didn't have me touch her stitching... poor Mac, he looked like he was gonna drop on the spot," Vic chuckled softly in remembrance.

"Think of it this way, handsome," he continued. "They may look—but only you get to touch."

Alex sighed. "I'm being an ass, aren't I? You don't need to answer that! It's weird though. I really hate the idea of you being there without me, but I'm really looking forward to going out with you and showing you off." He shrugged. "You're just going to have to put up with my little idiosyncrasies. Think you can handle it?" He stood behind Vic, reaching around him to open the door of the store, pressing his pelvis into Vic's ass.

Moaning softly, Vic pressed backwards, leaning his head on Alex's shoulder for a second. "Consider me your personal slut, Sugar Daddy," he husked, turning his head to attack Alex's throat before stepping inside and flashing a smile at those few patrons who'd been watching with slack jawed disbelief at a couple of 'twins' making out. "Haven't you ever heard of the saying incest is best?" he shot with a grin before heading back to the leather section.

Alex gaped after his lover, shaking his head in disbelief. "Definitely going to keep me on my toes," he murmured, following those sashaying hips. "We're not actually related," he explained to the wide-eyed salesclerk, knowing he wouldn't be believed.

"You were a bad boy, Victor," he said huskily, coming up behind his lover at a rack of leather pants and wrapping his hands around his waist. "You're going to have to pay for that, baby."

Vic leaned back into Alex again, purring and rubbing himself against his lover sinuously, very much a tomcat. "Hey, you bring me to a sex shop, and you don't expect me to play? Shame on you, Alex. I'm a stranger in a strange city; I can get away with anything in complete anonymity," he teased, grinding his hips back into the older man.

"So—you're here to buy me leather—just what kind of leather did you have in mind? There's quite an array from hot pants to tight pants from harnesses to vests to jackets. The only thing I won't agree to is a hood—got some memories I'd rather not relive, okay?"

"I wouldn't want you in a hood anyhow," Alex replied. "I like seeing your reactions too much. I want you to pick one outfit to go out, anything you want, as hot and sexy as you can, and I want to get you one set in white leather for our costumes, then I'll add a few things after I see what you pick for yourself. The sky's the limit, babe. Anything you want, get it."

"Oooh, Sugar Daddy," Vic husked out in his best stereotypical flaming gay voice, as he went to rummage and see what he could come up with, laughing at the look on Alex's face as he did so.

"You are going to ruin my reputation if you keep that up," Alex laughed. "Not to mention that I don't think I could bring myself to fuck anyone who sounded like that," he threatened, watching Vic's choices with interest.

Vic laughed, a throaty, sensual sound that threaded throughout the store and had more than one patron looking back to see if the face was as sexy as the voice. Wandering around the section, Vic chose carefully, looking at items critically before deciding.

A little bit of the devil entered Vic as he chose his 'costume', secreting one small item that only Alex would see—and only in the dressing room after he got dressed. Vic was kicking him out for that particular change.

For tonight he chose black leather pants that lay low on his hips and laced up in the front instead of zipping or snapping. A black leather vest that also laced instead of closed was his next choice. For the shirt he'd have to go elsewhere. He pictured a soft violet silk shirt, maybe with an amethyst stud for his ear...

Grabbing his selections he headed to the changing room, stopping Alex with a hand to the chest. "The costume is a surprise. I put it on, then you come in."

Alex stared at him for a moment, then nodded, a grin spreading over his face as Vic got into the spirit of things. For someone who'd freaked when he saw the store, he sure got over it quickly. "Okay, let me know when you're ready for me. I want to pick up a few things while you're changing, so I'll be nearby. Just call me." He hauled Vic against him for a quick, possessive kiss before letting go again and watching the ex-cop stroll toward the changing room.

Once inside, Vic stripped down to his boxer briefs quickly, glad Alex wore the jersey kind that hugged tight; of course, for Mardis Graso he'd be wearing the leather thong he'd picked up to, but for hygiene purposes he wasn't putting them on. Next, the white leather hotpants went on, hugging his ass and showing off his cock with a prominent bulge.

The silver-studded white leather harness went across his chest in an X, delineating his chest perfectly, and the white leather armband snapped around his right bicep perfectly. Finally he put on the jaunty, leather 'police' or biker boy hat and snapped on the final item. He just hoped to hell the Director or anyone he knew didn't catch up to him in this outfit; he'd never live it down. The white leather collar fit snugly around his throat, the D ring dangling in the center, waiting for the leash in his hand to be clipped on.

"Alex," he husked out, then leaned back against the changing room wall, struck a provocative pose, and waited for his lover to walk in.

Alex turned eagerly when he heard Vic call his name, heading straight for the fitting room. He walked through the door and stopped his tracks, forgetting even to breathe. His eyes ran over Vic in the white leather, starting at his feet, pausing hungrily at his groin, then coming to a dead halt at his throat, widening at the sight of the collar. A slight movement dragged his gaze to Vic's hand, and he gasped when he saw the leash.

"Jesus fucking Christ," he murmured prayerfully. "Vic... I..." He couldn't manage a coherent sentence to save his life. Instead he took the final couple of steps that pressed him against Victor and took his mouth, trying to swallow him whole.

Vic moaned deliciously, allowing Alex full and complete access. God, he loved it when he could drive the normally supremely controlled man over the edge like this; it did wonders for his ego. "'Lex," he moaned softly. "If you're gonna do what I think you are—shut the door—save the show for when we're both wearing masks and it's Mardi Gras," he whispered, nipping at Alex's ear.

Without bothering to turn around or release Vic, Alex slammed the door behind him, concentrating fully on the gorgeous man in his arms. He took the leash from Vic's nerveless fingers, clipping it onto the collar and winding the length around his hand. Keeping Vic close, Alex swept the clothes off the chair in the corner, sitting down on it and unfastening his pants with one hand, freeing his rigid cock. "Ride me," he rasped, tugging on the leash to bring Vic down to him.

Vic quickly shimmied out of the tight little hot pants, letting them fall to the floor along with his underwear. Snagging an item he hadn't yet shown Alex, he held it in front of the other man. "This is what's gonna go underneath Mardi Gras night, lover," he teased, waiting to see what Alex would do next, thankful that he'd made sure that he was 'ready' for 'Lex on the off chance his lover decided to take him again.

Alex's eyes widened as he saw the tiny little white leather jock strap, and he yanked savagely on the leash, wrenching Vic onto his lap. He quickly fingered Vic's ass, relieved to find that his lover was, as he'd half suspected, ready for him. He positioned Vic over his raging cock, then pulled him down, sheathing himself to the root in one long glide. "Ride me," he ordered again, teeth worrying at a nipple.

"Jesus," Vic strained, his voice a whispered shout. He'd had more sex in the past 48 hours than he had in the past year, and he should be sore and aching, but he couldn't get enough of the feeling of Alex buried deep inside his body - taking him and laying claim to him. Thanking god for his daily work out regimen at the Agency gym, which included doing squat presses, Vic began to pump himself up and down on Alex's cock, sliding his lover in and out of his ass with ease. In order to drive the other man wild he began to flex his ass muscles, squeezing Alex in a vice like grip. "So good—feel you so deep, 'Lex. Ooh yah, there, right—Fuck!" he whined as his prostate was stabbed by the blunt tip of the older man's cock.

Alex groaned, not caring if the people in the store could hear him. It wasn't as if they couldn't guess what was happening. "God, you're so fucking hot, Vic." His hips rose slightly, pushing deeper, helping Vic to take him. "Come for me, baby, I want to hear you. Let me know that you're mine." He groaned, his head falling back as he climaxed, driven over the edge by Vic's wickedly clever ass.

A tiny, keening noise erupted from Vic's throat as he felt Alex explode inside him. The feeling of his lover's seed coating him, raining against his prostate in a violent stream was all it took to set him off. Soon Alex's t-shirt was dotted with the evidence of Vic's orgasm, and Vic was panting breathlessly on his shoulder where he'd collapsed, exhausted.

Alex chuckled. "I'm really looking forward to seeing the looks on the faces of everyone out there when we leave this room, 'twin'." He hugged Vic to him, ignoring the mess on his shirt. "It ought to raise a few eyebrows when I leave shirtless too."

"And when you take all this stuff to the cash register to pay for it," Vic laughed tiredly. "Do I dare try on the other outfit, or should we just buy it and go? I still need to get a shirt to go under it and stuff..." he continued, tracing lazy patterns across Alex's back and neck.

"God—we keep this up at the rate we're going, I'm not going to be able to walk any way other than bow legged," he chuckled, relishing the feel of Alex deep inside his ass. "I could stay like this forever, you a part of me," he sighed.

Alex rubbed his head against Vic's shoulder. "Great idea, beautiful, but hardly practical. And yes, you should try on the other stuff. I want to see what you picked. You're safe; I'm too exhausted to pounce again." He grinned. "I'll just wait till later. Accumulated interest, you know."

"But that means that I'm gonna have to move," Vic whimpered, reluctant to move off his lover. "'Lex, how did this happen? How did we happen?" he sighed. "I've never gotten this crazy this fast for anyone. Is this what an act of God must feel like?"

Alex smiled softly. "Love is always an act of God, Vic."

###

Laissez les bons temps rouler!: Part Two

OaTangel@aol.com
orithain69@sympatico.ca
Rina83@msn.com

Title: Laissez les bons temps rouler! (Double the Fun I)
Pairing: Vic Mansfield/Alex Krycek
Rating: NC-17
Spoilers: no
E-mail address for feedback: OaTangel@aol.com, orithain69@sympatico.ca
Other websites: http://thesleepydragon.com/nesting/,
/terma, http://www.slashcity.tv/~denofsin/
Disclaimers: Victor, Mac, the Director and everyone you recognize from Once a Thief belong to Alliance-Atlantis, and Alex Krycek and Cancerman a.k.a. C.G.B. Spender belong to Chris Carter and 1013 Productions. Section 6 of the Agency was invented by LeFey, and we thank her for it! ;)
Notes: While we tried to keep the flavor of the Big Easy, neither of us has actually been there, so forgive any errors. And we used the name of a real club, but I really doubt anything like this show goes on there.
December 2000

back to top


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Fanart] [Episodes] [Characters] [Cast] [Resources] [Links] [Guestbook] [Mailing List] [Zines] [Home]