RATales Archive

Wrong

by Savannah Black


Title: Wrong (1/1)
Author: Savannah Black
E-mail: wordraven@yahoo.com
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Guns, handcuffs and wild sex in the dark. Just about sums it up. Oh. And Alex.
Author's Note: This is a twisted piece with no relation to reality.


Her slight body under his always surprised him.

So small, so delicate, so fragile.

She was so fierce in the light of day. She radiated a strength of will that disguised her true stature and made her seem inches taller.

But here in the dark she was tiny. Her small body thrashed wildly under him as he held her facedown and enjoyed her struggles. He rode her deeper into the mattress as her body heaved under his then pressed the cold barrel of his gun to the back of her head.

"Be still. Don't make a sound or you die right now."

Her small body froze under his.

"That's right," he purred. "It'll all be over soon."

He felt her tremble under him at the sound of his deliberately threatening rasp. It was too dark in the motel room to even make out the shape of her body beneath him, but that worked to his advantage. She couldn't see what he was doing. He eased back and off her and she didn't move. He yanked the covers away then he was on her again, ready for her to make a move, some attack, but she remained motionless and he settled over her again.

He roughly flipped her stiff body over onto her back and quickly handcuffed her to the headboard.

He let the gun barrel lower and nudge at her breast then slowly ran his hand down her body. He touched rough cotton and discovered she wore an oversized T-shirt.

"Think this will slow me down, Dana?" His voice was harsh and he felt her tremble and jerk. "Think again."

He slid the gun away then used both hands to rip the T-shirt open. She gasped in shock at the sudden move and the sound went through him sweetly. Free to run his hands over warm flesh, his hands skimmed down her body.

Her breasts were small but high and firm and enough of a handful for him. He cupped her breasts with both hands and tugged, his thumbs playing over each nipple. She made a choked sound and his hands tightened, punishing her.

"Not a word, Dana, not a sound."

Her tense body gave a small convulsive jerk then went still.

Satisfied she understood the rules, he let his hands stroke down her trembling flesh. He leaned forward to bite her and she jerked at the harsh contact but didn't make a sound.

He began biting his way down her torso, his hands ruthlessly kneading flesh. She was stiff under his assault but her body was warm and she smelled so good. Some unknown flower, sweet but not sickening. He quickly became lost in her heated scent.

He abruptly eased the roughness of his assault as he gave in to the need to nibble and explore every inch of her smooth skin. She was still stiff under his hands and mouth and wracked occasionally with small trembling convulsions, but he ignored her reaction as he allowed himself the rare freedom to do anything he wanted to her; To lick and nibble and knead as much of her body as he desired, from top to bottom and start all over again as many times as he liked. And he did, he tasted and explored every inch of her, slowly making his way down her body.

He took his time, sliding his hands and then his mouth down one slim leg and then the other. He let fingernails scrape over the sole of her foot and felt her shiver and try to jerk her foot from his hold, but he only grinned a wicked grin into the darkness and lightly scraped her foot again. A low, distressed whimper was wrenched from her, but he was too delighted at her response to even think of punishing her for the sound. He nipped delicately at the thin skin over the top of her foot then slowly tasted his way back up her leg. Finding a sensitive spot behind her knee, he paused to punish that area until she squirmed and more distressed whimpers flowed from her. He grinned against her skin.

He tasted his way up to her inner thigh, sliding her legs wider apart to lay between them, curling his arms around her to hold her steady as he torturously inched his mouth higher. He approached the heated flesh between her legs but paused. He inhaled, savoring her musky scent, then let his breath out to rush over her lightly. She arched hard at the rush of warmth over tingling flesh, but he pulled away to begin another slow exploration of her other thigh, eliciting another protesting whimper.

He nipped lightly and she tried to quiver back from the assault.

"Keep quiet, Dana, or I'll really have to punish you." He nipped lightly again and she choked back a whimper. "Or maybe you want me to punish you."

He said it absently, as if to himself, but he went still and waited for some sound from her. When no sound came out of the darkness, he shrugged and decided she didn't want to be punished. Too bad. That could have been even more fun.

He slid his hand up her thigh to heated, silken flesh and felt her tremble under the touch but no sound escaped her lips. She was hot and throbbing but not nearly damp enough. He let his fingers play over her a moment then slid one long finger inside her. He frowned. She wasn't nearly wet enough.

He didn't understand. By now she was usually soaking with lust. She was the one that got off on this game more than he did. True, he enjoyed having her at his mercy, but it was really her show.

He slowly slid his finger out and then stroked deeper into liquid warmth. Her muscles tightened around him encouragingly and he smiled, excited in spite of himself at this new game she was playing. Maybe she just needed to be persuaded tonight. He could do that. He was highly adaptable. Not to mention highly trained.

He couldn't erase the grin on his lips as he pressed his face into her warmth so his teeth grazed her lightly before the need to taste her overcame him and he pressed lips and tongue against musk and silken heat.

Very quickly she was jerking and quivering under his determined assault, but still she remained silent. He only allowed himself a fleeting disappointment. Usually she was making the sweetest little whimpers by now despite his harsh orders and he found he was missing them. But he quickly became lost in the taste and feel of her. Her body coiled tensely and he sensed when she was nearing her peak and enthusiastically pressed her onward.

She jerked convulsively then jerked again and gave a strange little cry as she choked back a scream to a small, strangled moan. Then she was shaking around him in the grip of powerful, quaking force that swept all reason away and left behind only unreasoning pleasure.

He grinned in triumph at her reaction. He enjoyed persuading her. Maybe he should do it again. But his own raging need began pushing at him and he quickly shed his jeans and shirt, everything, until he was naked and could feel her skin on his.

He denied himself too long. He dragged his aching body up and over hers to take her mouth in a long, drugging kiss.

She was slow in responding but he understood. She was still weak from that powerful orgasm. He'd never known her to respond so wildly and the memory delighted him. He liked this new game of hers. He plundered her mouth but she only dazedly answered his caress.

Ah. Maybe she needed more persuading. He slid his cock against her and when she tried to jerk away, he became exasperated. Enough was enough already. He nudged against her and she squirmed and stroked against him. He slid inside her, clenching his teeth on a grunt as tight heat engulfed him.

And this time she did cry out, a strange little whimper that sent a chill of fevered desire down his back and sent his body plunging into hers. Harder and harder and harder, driving into her until she was making wordless, high-pitched sounds that drove him on to an even greater frenzy of excitement.

He realized how selfish he was being and slowed long enough to find her clit and stroke a finger over her long enough to send her off, clenching and crying out, then he was quickly following, his skin dissolving under the heat followed by flesh and bones as he held her so tightly it seemed he tried to meld their bodies together.

He was in shock as he collapsed against her. He'd never had such a strong response to her before and he could only struggle to pick through the daze that clouded his thoughts as he tried to discover the cause.

It was her. It must be her. She seemed so different. So wild. He loved it. He wanted to do it again but this time without the handcuffs. He wanted her to be able to touch him. She wouldn't like that, though. She liked the handcuffs.

Groaning, he heaved himself up and away far enough to reach the bedside lamp. He fumbled for the switch and clicked it on.

Sighing, he turned back to her.

To find terrified green eyes staring up at him.

Green eyes, not blue.

He felt like he'd been punched in the stomach. He desperately tried to take in a breath.

Oh, my God.

Her face was strained and tight in the glaring light. She had green eyes, brown hair and was definitely not his Dana.

He opened and closed his mouth soundlessly, feeling like a fish but unable to come up with anything to say. Anything at all.

The woman stared at him like he was a madman that at any moment was going to eviscerate her then dive in and play with the bloody entrails.

He was finally able to take in a breath and with the cool rush of air came action. He rolled off and away from her, falling off the bed to the floor. Staring into her stricken eyes, he began wildly fumbling around for his clothes to pull them on. Hands didn't want to work and he ripped his gaze from hers long enough to solve that problem.

He untangled his holster and belt and by the time he was fully dressed and the gun was snugly at his side, he had calmed down a little.

He was reluctant to look at her but he knew he had to. He was going to have to tell her something.

<Sorry, lady, thought you were someone else.>

Yeah. That would go over well.

He raked a hand through his hair and forced himself to look at her. When he took in her nakedness he hurriedly grabbed the covers and pulled them up over her.

She'd remained soundless the entire time and he suddenly remembered his threat about staying silent. He closed his eyes briefly and shook his head.

God, what a fucked up mess.

He rubbed a hand over his face, trying to scrub some intelligence into himself but it didn't really work. He kept coming back to how good his body had felt in hers and how much he wanted to do it again. He shook his head violently. He looked up and found her still watching him.

He abruptly moved forward to sit beside her.

She flinched.

He held out his hands soothingly. "Relax, I'm not going to hurt you."

She didn't believe him and stared at him warily.

He continued softly. "You can talk now, just don't scream."

She took a quiet breath. "Who are you? What do you want?"

<I want to fuck you one more time.> He shoved the thought away and raked a hand through his hair, trying it think of something to say.

He suddenly realized she was still handcuffed to the bed and hurriedly found the key and released her.

"Look," he started in a low, hoarse voice. "There's been some kind of mistake. I thought you were someone else." He cringed. That was going to go over real well. He held his breath but she only stared at him stonily, rubbing her wrists and inching back from him.

There was a long silence as he tried to read her reaction but he could see nothing in her blank face. He couldn't think of anything to say.

She quietly broke the silence with one word. "Dana."

He was shocked to hear that name on her lips. "What?"

"Dana. You thought I was Dana."

"Th-that's right," he stammered. "How do you know Dana?" True panic pounded through him at the thought that she knew Dana.

Her lips turned up in an exasperated smile. "You kept calling me by her name." She clutched the bedcovers to herself but the terrified wariness was slowly leaking away. "I thought you were insane."

He felt stunning relief but then had to flash a grin at her. "And here I thought only people who really know me think I'm insane."

Before she could stop herself her lips curled in response to his roguish grin. Oh, man, he was handsome. With a devil-may-care grin that pierced right to her heart and made it hard to breathe. She struggled to push her reaction away and remember that this rogue had just raped her, but the pleasure still humming through her body was making it difficult to find anything wrong with that.

She remembered the pole-axed surprise on his face when he first caught sight of her and grinned wider. He looked like he'd been kicked by a mule and the way he fell off the bed... She bit back a giggle and tried to control herself.

This was ridiculous. Some strange man attacks her in her bed, holds a gun to her and threatens to kill her if she makes a sound then proceeds to drive her out of her mind with pleasure. She shook her head. Something was definitely wrong here. One of them was definitely insane. Because as much as she should be screaming for the police all she wanted to do was sit here and stupidly smile into his eyes.

She fought it back and forced herself to stare at him grimly. "What do you want now?"

"Uh, nothing, nothing," he reassured quickly, pushing aside his more lustful thoughts. He grinned at her again. "Sorry I can't stick around and let you handcuff me to the bed and have your wicked way with me but I've got to get out of here." He looked suddenly intensely guilty and glanced around quickly, looking for someone who wasn't there. "I have to get out of here before Dana finds me. She'll shoot me."

It was with real conviction and not a little fear that he said the last and she couldn't hold back her grin. Dana must be quite a formidable woman to cause so much fear in such a man. She glanced down the hard, lean body that she knew so well and held back a shiver. Oh, man.

"Is Dana a big woman?" She was having trouble wrapping her mind around the concept that a woman was scaring him.

His eyes jerked to hers and he looked startled. He grinned and shook his head at the idea. "She's as tiny as you are." He reached out and cupped her face. "But she's going to kick my ass when she finds out about this."

She grinned back. "What makes you think *I'm* not going to kick your ass?"

His hand stroked affectionately over her face and dropped away.

"Please don't. It's a sorry ass and not worth your efforts. Truly."

They shared a smile and for the life of her she couldn't remember how they had gotten here. Naked, sitting up in bed and sharing a smile with some stranger that had just forced wild, mind-numbing sex on her. She tried to shake away the smile but all her fear had melted away. Watching him flail around in a panic at the first sight of her had helped along with the real fear in him at the thought of Dana finding out. What happened seemed only a distant dream, nothing to do with reality. She gave up fighting for a grip on reality and let his smile sweep her away.

"Oh, I don't know." She smiled softly. "It might be worth my efforts."

His grin widened to blinding intensity and she lost her breath. "And I'd truly enjoy staying and experiencing your efforts firsthand, but I have *got* to go." He leaned forward suddenly and before she could pull away or even decide if she wanted to, his hand was at the back of her head and he was devouring her lips in a long kiss.

Her eyes slid closed. She moaned a protest when he pulled away. He slid his face forward into her hair, his lips over her ear. "I'm sorry if I scared you," he whispered. "If I wasn't such an idiot I never would have made such a stupid mistake."

His breath against her ear made her shiver.

"It's okay," she whispered back. "I didn't like that T-shirt anyway."

He chuckled softly against her ear and she shivered again before he was pulling back and away and standing up.

He looked at her regretfully. "I have to go."

"Okay," she whispered, but he didn't move for a long minute.

Then he was turning away and heading out the door.

As the door closed behind him, she couldn't hold back a regretful sigh. She was going to miss him. She didn't even know him and she was going to miss him.

The End