RATales Archive

Wicked Shame

by Amber M. Howard


I wrote this smutty satire as feedback for Mare's Wicked Game series, and she said archive it where Wicked Game goes. But ask her first.

Title: Wicked Shame (a parody of Mare's Wicked Game series)
Author: Amber M. Howard
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: Dana and Alex are from Chris, 1013, and Fox. The video camera and the "Wicked Game" series are from Mare. The Kama Sutra assortment pack is from my lingerie drawer.
Feedback: Reply or SunnyAngel80@juno.com
Summary: Krycek gets the real thing.


Dana Scully, in her crisp I-am-woman-hear-me-roar business suit and carrying a briefcase, unlocked the door and walked confidently into the apartment like a female executive ready to rip the balls off of her inferior male subordinates and cook them in a cream sauce for supper in a little feminine June Cleaver apron behind a closed door. (Whew. There's the necessary descriptive interlude.)

The resident house "husband" came from the kitchen in the aforementioned little apron. Hmm, smelled like the cream sauce was almost ready too.

"How was your day sweetie?" Alex Krycek murmered into her ear. "Is Mulder still clueless?"

"Actually, no. I felt that I shouldn't have to torture myself by keeping the fact that his worst enemy is banging me wonderfully for the secrets he has been drooling over for the past two weeks secret, so I told him. Skinner and the lab techs are still scraping him off the pavement."

Alex looked at her sadly. "You're not the woman I thought I bribed into sleeping with me."

Then he smiled. "But I like you better now."

He led her into the bedroom. The sheets and pillows were fluffed, and a plate of sliced strawberries rested with a bowl of freshly whipped heavy cream. He streched out on the bed and helped himself to a berry while she undid the clasps on the briefcase. The sight of a Kama Sutra love oil assortment and the delicate lingerie he had bought her on top of one of Mulder's precious X-Files made Krycek so horny he began to tremble. He loved the contrast of sinner and saint in her, and he lusted for more.

"Put it on." He said quietly, the tremors suddenly gone. She stripped off her clothes, slowly teasing, and slipped into the airy silk. Meanwhile, Alex had not been idle, he had untied the apron and slid off his jeans.

As she hovered over him, her red hair swirling and blue eyes glowing with untamed lust, his voice came out in a soft whisper. "Blow me, Dana."

She jumped back. He knew that she wouldn't....

"What else did you buy Kama Sutra for? Just think of it as penance for Mulder. In fact, use the cherry almond. I want you to see red. To suck red."

She opened the box and took out the cherry almond, her hands shaking so bad with anticipation she could barely take out the wide wooden cork. Finally it popped, and she poured it over his throbbing cock. Then her mouth slowly moved toward it, her tongue delicately and lavishly cleaning the tip before taking it all in her mouth and sucking, gasping softly around him.

He didn't warn her when he came. She just felt him give one final moan and shudder under her before her mouth was filled with the essence of him, lightly flavored with cherry almond. She gasped and ran into the bathroom.

Alex smiled after her. He had wanted to break her one last time, and he had succeeded. He glowed at the red light, hidden partially by a leaf.

***

Supper was delicious, angel hair in a white cream sauce, and zinfandel from somewhere in California.

She did not look at him as she ate, but the fact that she still wore the silk told him that she was still open to recreation.

And sure enough, after supper she led him into the bedroom and they made love, him thrusting harshly and greedily into her soft flesh as she moaned and shuddered with orgasm after orgasm. After he was done, her eyes focused on a leaf, glowing red.

"You bastard!" She shrieked.

"You told me not to tell you about the camera..." he smiled sheepishly.

She slapped him and stormed out of the room.

The End