RATales Archive

What A Night

by Jennifer Cuzzo


Title: What A Night
Author: Jennifer Cuzzo (JCuzzo3442@aol.com)
Date: 12/11/99
Category: Scully/Krycek
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Scully has the most unforgettable night.
Spoilers: Most of the Krycek episodes
Keywords: None
Disclaimer: Alex Krycek, Dana Scully, Fox Mulder, etc. all belong to Chris Carter and FOX.


She got out of Mulder's car and headed up to her apartment, hoping that Mulder wouldn't ask to come inside. She groaned slightly when she heard his footsteps behind her.

"Can I come in, Scully?" He said, looking at her back. She turned around slowly. "No Mulder. I had a nice time but I just want to go to sleep."

He frowned a little. "That's ok. I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Goodnight Mulder." She muttered and went inside the door.

She watched Mulder leave and sighed, feeling slightly guilty that she wanted him to go away. Scully made her way up the stairs, recalling what happened that night.

The evening had started pretty well. She and Mulder had gone to a real fancy sit down restaurant. Wendy's. For their first date, Mulder took Scully to Wendy's. The dinner had been good until Mulder had tried to fix the lid on Scully's drink, causing it to spill all over her shirt and lap. He did apologize but that didn't make it go away. After dinner, Mulder took Scully to go see Langley, Byers, and Frohike. He had said it was a surprise but it really wasn't. All they did there was talk about aliens and UFO sightings which really wasn't something Scully wanted to talk about. After all that, Scully demanded that Mulder take her home.

He heard her footsteps reach the door as he leaned back in his hiding place. He wanted to see Scully and he knew that now was the best time. He heard the sound of her door opening and he smiled.

Scully closed the door behind her and flicked on the lights. She took off her coat and tossed it on the couch. She kicked off her shoes and went into the bedroom, turning off the lights. Her bedroom was dark but she kept the lights off as she started to undress. She had gotten her shirt and bra off when she heard a noise. It sounded like someone breathing heavily. The noise came from a corner in her bedroom. Scully looked and got a glimpse of a boot. Her eyes widened as she put her arms over her chest and stepped closer to the corner. She heard the breathing sound but she felt it by her ear. Whoever it was had warm breath. Scully started to step away but the shadowed figure put his hands on her shoulders, stopping her. She looked at the hands and gasped a little. She remembered one of the hands reaching out to take her hand. He had dark brown hair and green eyes. He had come with Mulder to the autopsy. //Who is this guy?//

The shadowed figure spoke in a husky tone. "Relax, Scully. I'm not going to hurt you."

Her mind recognized the voice immediately. "Krycek?"

She saw the glint of teeth as he smiled. "Yeah... it's me."

She felt his gaze roam her body and she realized that she was partially naked. Scully tried to pull herself out of his grasp but she couldn't.

"You're so beautiful, Scully"

"What are you doing here, Krycek?" She demanded, feeling embarrassed and angry.

"Shh...I'll tell you later. I just want to kiss you."

She felt his mouth graze hers but she didn't pull away. What scared her was that she wanted his kiss. His lips pressed against hers, sending tingling sensations from her mouth to her brain. Krycek put one of his hands in her hair and opened his mouth on hers. She felt his tongue try to open her mouth so she opened it for him. He groaned slightly in surprise and slowly slid his tongue into her mouth.

She slowly moved her hands away from her chest and put them around his neck, moving her body closer to his. Krycek felt her breasts pressing against his chest and he moaned. He couldn't believe how lucky he was. He brought his other hand up and cupped her left breast, gently squeezing it. Scully moaned softly in his mouth and pressed herself into his hand.

He pulled away from their breathtaking kiss so he could concentrate on her body. His other hand trailed down from her hair to her right breast, cupping it. His fingertips on his left hand started to trace around the nipple, not actually touching the nipple but touching the area around it. She moaned softly, wishing he would stop teasing her. He must have read her thought because his mouth replaced his fingertips and started to suck slowly. Scully gasped slightly and entangled her fingers in his hair. Jolts of pleasure coursed through Scully's body, causing her to bend like a string from a violin. She thought she died and went to heaven as she reached her explosive climax. She came down slowly, relishing in how good it felt to have a mouth on her breasts.

"Feel good?" He asked with a satisfied smile.

"Very." She felt herself blushing.

"There is... something else I want to do if you will let me." His hungry gaze swept across her body, making the lower part of his body throb.

She felt his gaze and smiled. "What is it?"

He stepped closer so their faces were inches apart. "I want to make love to you."

Scully looked into his intense gaze and found her mouth dry. "I...want that too."

Krycek smiled lazily and took off his jacket, letting it fall to the floor. He was about to unbutton his shirt when Scully's hands stopped him.

"Let me." She said as she started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Be my guest, honey."

She smiled softly at the pet name as her fingers finished undoing the last button. Scully pushed the shirt off his shoulders, admiring the strong, hard muscles of his arms. Her hand reached out to touch his stomach but she hesitated.

"Can I touch you?" She looked into his eyes, uncertain.

Krycek whispered. "I'll die if you don't."

Scully's hand touched his stomach, feeling the muscles underneath.

"So strong... and so beautiful." She whispered as her fingertip traced the line of hair on his stomach.

Scully looked into Krycek's passion-filled eyes and grinned. She leaned up a little and kissed the throbbing pulse of his neck, hearing him moan in return. Her kisses trailed from his neck to his sternum. Krycek brought her head up and kissed her passionately. She kissed him back and unbuttoned his jeans. He saw what she was doing and did the same with her pants. Their eyes were locked as they took each other's pants off. Krycek slid a finger into Scully's underwear and tugged lightly.

Scully laughed. "They are not going to rip off."

He smiled. "I know."

She pushed his hand away and took off her underwear, watching him as he took off his boxers. She was about to walk over to the bed when Krycek swept her off her feet and gently tossed her onto the bed. She looked at him and smiled softly. He moved onto the bed and sat down next to her. Scully caressed his cheek and kissed him gently. He kissed her back and gently started to push her down. She realized what he was trying to do and laid down. Krycek got on top of her and kissed her again, rubbing himself against her and gently nibbling on her bottom lip. She moaned loudly into his mouth and wrapped her arms around his chest. His tongue slid across her bottom lip as he stopped rubbing against her body. Her tongue met his and they did a sexy duel. Scully wrapped her legs around his hips, telling him that she was ready. He guided himself into her slowly, causing both of them to gasp in pleasure. Neither of them moved for a moment. They were lost in the feeling of being joined. Krycek started to slowly push his hips against Scully's, grasping onto her bed sheets as his body was racked with intense pleasure. Scully moved in counter rhythm, digging her fingernails into his shoulders as his pace quickened. Suddenly, Scully's mouth opened in a silent scream as she came. Krycek shut his eyes and bit down hard on his bottom lip as he came. He collapsed onto Scully, breathing frantically and his heart pounding like a drum. Scully's head slumped against her pillow, breathing rapidly and her heart also pounding like a drum. After a while, he rolled off her and curled up next to her, holding her in his arms. Scully rested her head against him, enjoying the warmth of his body.

"Alex, I..."

His mouth covered her mouth, cutting off what she was going to say. "We'll talk tomorrow. Close your eyes, Dana."

She smiled slightly and nodded. "Goodnight, Alex."

"Goodnight."

They both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Scully woke up at 8:00 to find Krycek not there. She looked around the room and it looked like he was never there. //It had been a dream. Damn it.// She got out of bed, took a shower, got dressed, and went to work.

She walked into the office and saw Mulder sitting at his desk.

"Morning, Mulder."

He smiled slightly and looked at her. "Morning Scully. Scully, I want to apologize for what happened last night at Wendy's. I really didn't mean to make the drink spill on you."

She stopped in her tracks and looked at Mulder. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about our date last night. You remember, don't you?"

"I thought it was a dream." She said as she sat down at her desk.

He shook his head and smiled a little. "Nope. Our date was for real." He looked back at his desk and remembered something. "We need to go to the police."

"Why?"

"They caught Krycek." He said as got up and put on his coat.

Her eyes widened when Mulder said 'Krycek'. "When did they catch him?"

"Umm... they said early this morning. You coming with?"

She nodded quickly and walked out of the room. He followed her and they went to the police station.

At the police station, an officer sent them to an interrogation room while another officer was getting Krycek. The officer put Krycek down into a chair and left. Scully looked at Krycek and noticed a blood bruise on his bottom lip. She remembered seeing him biting his lip when he came. Krycek looked at her and smiled a little.

Mulder saw the eye contact between Scully and Krycek and got angry. "What happened to your mouth, Krycek?"

He looked away from Scully and looked at Mulder. "I got hit."

Mulder's cellphone rang. He picked it up, answered and left the room. Watching Mulder leave, Scully turned her attention back to Krycek. They had the room to themselves. No one could hear what was said in that room. He looked at her and grinned.

"What really happened to your lip, Krycek?"

"You already know why, Scully." He said, smiling with an evil glare in his eye.

"I have no time for games, Krycek." She said, starting to get angry.

"I'm not playing any games, Dana."

She glared at him and got up from her chair. "Don't call me Dana."

"You liked it when I called you that last night, Dana." He said, smiling a little.

Scully looked at him. "What are you talking about?"

His eyebrows shot up and he laughed a little. "Don't tell me you don't remember last night."

"All I remember is coming home from my date with Mulder. Everything else was a dream."

"A dream?! Why the hell do you think it was a dream?"

"Because it was. When I woke up, you weren't there so I naturally assumed that I had a dream."

Krycek sighed. "If it was a dream, then explain this." He said as he pushed down the fabric of his shirt on his shoulder. Scully looked and her eyes widened. His shoulders had little marks. //From when I dug my nails into his shoulders. Oh my god!? I really did have sex with Alex Krycek last night.//

"Well... was it all a dream, *Agent* Scully?"

She fixed his shirt and looked at him, shaking her head. "It wasn't a dream. Why did you leave then?" //You said that we were going to talk in the morning.//

"I had to. I was afraid Mulder would come over or something."

"You could have left a note. You know, something to tell me that what happened wasn't a dream."

"I wasn't thinking about that when I was leaving." He mumbled as he leaned back into his chair, watching her.

"Why did you come to my apartment, Krycek?" She demanded, her hands resting on her hips.

"Because I wanted to see you." Krycek replied, smiling. //And I did. Now I can die a happy man.//

"Why did you tell Mulder that you got hit on your lip?"

"Because I don't think you want Mulder to know what happened, do you?"

She shook her head. "It's our little secret."

"Right. Our little secret."

Scully looked around a little, not seeing anyone looking by the window. She stood in front of Krycek, leaned down a little and pressed her open mouth on his. She felt him groan in surprise but then she felt his tongue go into her mouth.

She pulled away a little and whispered something against his mouth. "Thank you for last night, Alex."

She felt him smile against her mouth.

"Thank you for letting me see you, krassavitsa." He whispered and kissed her again.

"What does that mean?"

"What does what mean?" He asked, brushing his lips against hers, causing her to moan softly.

Scully stepped away so she could ask her question. "You said something in Russian. What was it?"

He frowned slightly, trying to remember. "You mean, krassavitsa?"

She nodded. "It better not be anything mean."

He laughed slightly. "It's not. It's a compliment. It means 'beautiful woman'."

She blushed a little and grinned. "You really know how to make someone smile, Krycek."

He shrugged and grinned slightly.

Mulder walked back into the room, seeing the two of them grinning at each other.

"What the hell is going on?" He said, looking at the two of them.

They both stopped grinning and Scully spoke up. "Nothing Mulder. Can we go now?"

Mulder glared at Krycek. "Did you say something to her?"

Krycek was about to say something when Scully interrupted him. "He didn't say anything to me. I just want to go."

Mulder looked at Scully, confused. "Umm..fine." He looked back at Krycek. "Catch ya later, you rat bastard."

Mulder walked out first and Scully glanced at Krycek. Krycek looked at her. Their gazes were locked onto each other as if they could kiss while their bodies were apart.

"Bye Dana."

"Bye Alex."

Scully turned and saw Mulder looking at her, waiting. She walked out of the room and left with him.