RATales Archive

Web Browsing

by Amazon X


This is a threesome! Be advised!

Title: Web Browsing
Author: Amazon X
E-mail: yankeestarbuck@yahoo.com
Website: http://yankeestarbuck.tripod.com
Feedback: Well, sure, but tell Julie_M you love her first!
Category: X-Files, slash, PWP, Julie-Appreciation
Trio: Skinner/Krycek/Doggett
Rating: NC-17, well duh!
Summary: Upon finding some interesting websites, Skinner, Doggett and Krycek are inspired.
Archive: Anywhere, just ask and tell me where it's going.
Disclaimer: I don't own nor have I created these characters, but I treat them a whole lot better, so fuck off, I'm playing.
Notes: Hear Ye, Hear Ye...and all that shit. Julie, I love you. You MUST know that. After all, this is the second story I've dedicated to you, hee! After all, hopefully you saw my notes for "Compromised- Family Matters". Go back, reread it. You'll see. This was a quickie for today, though, and I hope you like it, too! It's my first posted threesome, so I hope Bertie, Peach, Lady Midath and Aunt Ursula approve. Now, not to be a nag, but Julie, "Spy" is just sitting there, waiting for a chapter. You're such a great writer. Please continue that series. I know time is short for you, but it's so damn good! Please? OK, read and enjoy!

Oh, thank you, Peach, for catching my little booboo with good beta!


Walter walked into the living room to see John leaning over the laptop that Alex was so furiously typing on at the desk by the stairs. They giggled a bit to each other, then there was more typing and clicking. More laughing. Walter was intrigued. Drink in hand, he walked in and quietly said, "What are you two snickering about over there?"

Two heads snapped up and turned to the third man. Alex smiled and said, "You'll love this! There's some girl on the web who has these pages dedicated to these actors, and they look like us!"

"Yeah, Walt, it's a pisser! Julie Morningstar, she's got these ' adoration galleries' for these guys and they're pretty good." John leaned back against Walter's chest as the man brought up the rear and looked at the small computer screen.

Alex clicked open a page that contained photos of a man that conspicuously looked exactly like Walter. There were pictures of him and his family, a wife that looked strangely like Walter's secretary. He cocked his head at that. The little girl the man was holding was adorable, but after having held William and the boy burst into screaming tears, Walter figured fatherhood wasn't in his cards, thankfully. Let this actor have the family. He had two sexy, insatiable lovers instead.

Alex reached up with his left hand and stroked Walter's face. Alex always said the bionics felt like real nerves and muscles, and the latex flesh-material felt like skin to Walter. It was experimental, but the doctors were working carefully with Alex, monitoring his strength and agility. Of course, he wasn't like the Six Million Dollar Man and could lift a car bumper with his left arm, not at all. And the cost was more like twelve million of hoarded Consortium money, but to Alex, and John and Walter, it was all worth it when Alex all but shined when he hugged them with two arms.

Walter sipped his drink again and sat on the wide leather couch across the room. He never really surfed the web. He liked to read by holding a book in his hands, reclining in his favorite chair or in the arms of his lovers. John walked over first and sat beside Walter, taking the drink from his hand to place on the coffee table, and leaned in to kiss Walter deeply. Walter reciprocated, sucking John's tongue into his mouth.

He felt his head being pulled away to Alex's, as the younger man settled on his lap. Both Walter and John usually let Alex run rampant with them when he was home, since he would often follow his wanderlust and go off on dangerous adventures that would bring him back to both men exhausted, bruised and hungry. Usually, he was hungry both for food and sex. Agent Doggett maintained his residence and appearance of the lonely divorced man, but John would spirit away to Walter's condo to be with his lovers frequently.

Alex pulled away from Walter's mouth and took John lips in a kiss that surged more pleasure through the big man. When the two men parted, Walter said, "Let's take this up to bed."

It always pleased Walter that Alex was up first and bounded up the stairs like a puppy. John and Walter kissed again before following him. Alex usually had the bedroom set up for love, bringing in wet washcloths, dry hand towels, the waste basket from the bathroom for condoms, setting those out and lube and turning down the bed. He was standing at the bookshelf turning the stereo to the light jazz station that they liked to have on when they made love when the two men walked in.

Walter loved how Alex grabbed their hands and pushed them both to sit on the bed and watch him as he slowly took his clothes off. He would dance and sway, stretching his body into positions that seemed impossible at first. But he proved again and again that the time he spent in Tunisia was well met, as he would meditate and practice yoga and kata, almost always removing one of the filthy inmates from his cell each time. It wasn't his fault they went out in a body bag.

John lay back and watched, rubbing his tight denim-covered crotch as Alex tossed away the rest of his clothing. He walked over and crawled into Walter's lap, pushing the man back on the bed. His face hovered inches away from Walter, and John took his cue to stand and strip. He wasn't as talented in the dance department, but his lean muscles rippled as he slowly revealed them. Alex lay back beside Walter, watching the show, erection pointing straight out from his body.

Walter took hold of Alex's cock and stroked it slowly as John walked toward them, naked and matching Alex's erection inch for inch. Both men attacked at once, removing all of Walter's clothes and moving the man up to the head of the bed. Two frantic mouths played on his body, ignoring his lips to nibble at his neck, then laving the bites to soothe his skin. Alex was the first to go after Walter's nipples while John stayed at his head, nipping and sucking on his earlobes.

When Alex first slid the head of Walter's cock in his mouth, the older man shouted in pleasure, bring a wide smile to John's face. Watching Alex's head bob up and down on his cock was always a pleasure to watch. The youngest of their trio was adept at oral sex. John wasn't as good, but Walter was and he was very enthusiastic about giving head.

Walter pulled at John until he was kneeling with his proud member pointed at Walter's mouth. The first few licks were always tentative and quick, until Walter was sure he had John's attention and then went to work on the slender organ. Alex looked up and smiled up at Walter. He knew what was next as Alex let his cock go with a loud slurp and moved toward the night table to get a condom and lube. He watched as Alex prepared his cock, sheathing and spreading the Wet all over it. Walter then closed his eyes and let his lovers take over.

Laying flat on his back, John straddled his neck to thrust himself in and out Walter's throat. Alex was gentle as he slipped first one, then two fingers into Walter's ass to lube and stretch him. Walter secretly loved the burn of the first moments when Alex slid his cock inside his body. The younger man was much wider than two fingers, and that made Walter happy. He loved the feeling of a full ass, as well as a full throat as John worked himself in and out of his mouth.

Alex held Walter's legs up by his knees and gently slid in and out of the waiting body. This wasn't a frantic coupling, but a gentle and sensual one. The sex could go on for hours, but Walter had been turned on by that website with the actors that looked like his two lovers. He moaned around John's cock as Alex poked and prodded his prostate. The orgasm was quick and snuck up out of nowhere, causing Walter to moan John into orgasm, then squeeze Alex right after him over the edge.

The three men lay collapsed and tangled about each other, getting their breathing back to normal. Alex was first to move, reaching over Walter and John to get the wet washcloths to wipe Walter's come from everyone. When Walter came, you knew it. The man's cock was like a geyser, spraying them with copious amounts of semen. Forget the regulation two teaspoons. Walter sometimes gave off a quarter-cup of the thick fluid. It was thin and almost transparent, unlike Alex's, which was thick, milk-white and tended to dribble out. John, of course, took the middle ground and only shot a foot or so.

Alex washed and dried the men, then removed his condom and cleaned himself well. All three men snuggled together in Walter's large California King-sized bed and waited. Walter was always the one to start the night conversation that led them to sleep. This night was no different.

"Those websites were great, weren't they? Where did you find them, Alex?" he asked.

"I was looking up 'The Outer Limits' and an episode called 'Mac 27' caught my eye. The guy who played the android looked just like me. So I went looking at different places for him and that adoration gallery was the best place to see pictures of his work. He's fucking hot, Walt. Well, this lady, Julie Morningstar, she had two other sites, and when I saw those guys looked like you two, I called to John, since he was right there. I called you, but you were busy washing the dishes. Then you came out and saw."

"Made me hard, those pictures of the guy who looked like Walt playing volleyball. Damn, you're fucking hot, Walt." John pressed a kiss to Walter's chest and settled down.

Walter kissed first John's hair, then Alex's neck, whatever he was closest to before nudging Alex to turn off the bedside lamp. Alex did and settled down, too. The three men listened to each other's heartbeats and drifted off to sleep, silently thanking the lady who made all three hard for each other again.

The End