RATales Archive

Sweet Cherry

by Denyce


Title: Sweet Cherry 1/1
Author: Denyce
Fandom: X Files
Pairing: Scully/Krycek (slight m/m with Skinner)
Rating: NC-17
Email: denyce36@yahoo.com
Warnings: Kink, bondage, au & slash. And my Krycek has both arms.
Summary: Pwp, but trying for some erotic sensuality via a bit of kink ;-)
Disclaimer: The characters here are the copyright and intellectual property of Chris Carter, 1013 Productions and the Fox Network. No copyright infringement is intended no money is being made.
Feedback: YES PLEASE, Feed me!!!! Good, bad, or just let me know you
read it, cause if no one's reading there's no reason for me to post.
Dedication: Rachelle my friend & a GODDESS who inspires & cheers me up even when she doesn't realize it. You my dear are the BEST!!!!
Notes: Big Thank You to LADY for the beta, any & all mistakes are mine & mine alone-just damn me for tinkering. I won't call this a series, but I am planning a sequel with more threesome action in accordance to my muse's nature ;-)


Out of the corner of my eye I could see them, just lying there on the dresser. The hard cold black leather gloves - yet subtly soft and smooth it all depended on how he'd wield the leather and my will. I had to close my eyes for a moment as a shiver of excitement spread throughout my body as I recalled how they felt against my skin. The sound echoing in the room as slaps of leather hit my flesh - flesh that was once white before he started, but turned a brighter red than my hair with each punishing blow.

Slowly I became aware that he was no longer here creating my pleasure - my pain. No only my own imagination of what he does to me, can do to me. My confusion, guilt and pain all seem to be here - yet when I see those gloves, I only know that I am his.

Again I shudder and only the harshness of my own breathing is heard against the silence of the room. And in my minds eye I could just see the picture I made - one that he created as I am tied and held helpless against anyone who would enter.

And he had whispered such things like that before he left. Teasing me as he shackled one arm stretching me tight - whispering, asking what would my boss, straight and proper Skinner would think seeing a true red head laid out like a buffet dessert? Would he sink to his knees crawling, begging to taste such a delight? And even as he conjured up those thoughts I felt a black glove finger pried open my nether lips, and hovered there while I whimpered and moaned begging for more.

His eyes glittered in laughter as I arched staining against my leather shackles. I wanted to scream in frustration, in pleasure, beg for more, but could only whimper behind the ball gag.

He leaned over tightening the other cuff smiling satisfied by my bond capacity. He paused watching me, he had tied me spread eagle, a ball gag stretching my mouth that was held in place by leather straps encircling my head.

His green eyes darkened in delight as I watched a black finger traced my face wiping a tear away. He smiled because he knew it wasn't a tear of pain or displeasure, it was a tear of frustrated excitement. And he made his point clearer as he brought that finger to his mouth and slowly licked the leather clean.

Not only did I whimper like a bitch in heat as he sometimes likes to tell me, but I could feel my nostrils flaring from my own excitement. I watched that glistening slick black leather trace down toward my collar where my tag dangled. Moving down toward the loop where the harness leather straps were anchored outlining my exposed breasts. My anticipation soared as each nipple stood hard waiting erect in open invitation to his mouth or fingers.

He started nibbling on my ear huskily asking if Skinner's large baldhead would have enough room between my thighs, and would I create enough of my nectar for such a man of his size and appetite.

And though the image of Skinner there on his knees, glasses off bringing me pleasure was exciting. I couldn't help but add those black gloves guiding Skinner where and how he should take me. And I could just see how those green eyes would dance as he enjoyed directing the scene, Skinner, and me.

I must have closed my eyes in the excitement, because I felt teeth nip hard on my erect nipple. And there they were those green eyes glittering with laughter, he knew where my thoughts brought me because his next words - 'Shall I take him as you fuck his face, drowning him in your pleasure?'

I have no words, he doesn't allow it, but I scream anyways though it is muffled from the ball gag - his actions are swift as two glove- covered fingers are shoved roughly into me. He laughs again as I arch up to push myself further onto those fingers. It is rough, he is rough, but I love it. I feel wanton open, and ready as he adds another finger.

I want more, harder - faster, but he sets the pace, controls me because I am his.

He moves his fingers slow methodical and completely avoids my center, but enjoys watching me, and quickly places a thick pillow under my ass just so he'd have a better view.

He removes his fingers bringing them toward me - displaying, showing me how slick and wet my secretions cling to his black leather. He places them under his nose, closing his eyes, as he smells my scent. Almost lost in his own pleasure he whispers - 'ambrosia' and licks one finger clean before he moves to another. I love seeing him like this lost in the moment, in pleasure something I was able to give him.

When he opens he eyes, he smiles gently and happy by whatever he sees in my eyes. Leaning over he very softly kisses my cheek. Then smiles wickedly as a black glove pinches a nipple reminding me that we're not finished.

Then his words penetrate my mind - 'Do you think he's a virgin? I know that large massive body would be a defenseless against the charms of my cherry little bitch.' He paused watching the effect his words were having on me again, as my nostrils fared open again. He smirked as those wet fingers traced around my nipple and I gasped loud enough to be heard through the gag.

They did something to me, the fingers, the wetness, and the black leather - -individually they were layers to the cake, but the icing was they were all rolled up into the man before me. And he knew how to over dose me on the icing.

'Maybe I'll decorate you, bond and tied up sitting in a chair - just high enough for that bull dog to nuzzle your delights while I fuck him from behind' I gasped again as he twisted each nipple hard before he moved further down the bed dragging his fingers down my stomach. I watched wide-eyed as he grinned allowing me the pleasure to finally see his hard pulsing erection. It was already leaking steadily as a black finger came into my view slowly tracing his ridged cock. One finger swiped over the head wiping the head clean and moving his own essence toward his mouth as he licked it clean.

I wanted it, wanted him as my body started to quake in frustration. But it wasn't going to happen not today-that was part of my punishment. This time I cried, not in excitement, but in begging for forgiveness. The soft caresses on my thighs brought me back, and to focus just as he wanted - my attention on him.

'Shhh, don't my sweet cherry, you know why - but think of our Bulldog. How he'll look with a nice strong thick collar and leash wrapped around in your delicate hands.' A finger opened me, but only briefly as it was quickly replaced by his strong hard cock sliding in all the way. Stretched out over me he held still looking down at me, grinning. 'Maybe I'll have you ride his back, let you fuck him while he gives me pleasure. Would you like that?'

I know he can read the answers from my eyes, as the excitement coursed through me at the thought of taking Walter; to see Walter opening his mouth to take a long luscious hard cock pass his lips. I wondered if he'd be able to take him deep, could we share in taking him. Both on our knees, our tongues touching caressing over his hard shaft, lapping every drop, tracing each vein, lapping, swallowing each sac - looking up to see him staring down at us - his collared pets.

His tongue wrapped around my nipple sucking into his mouth as he slowly started to move in and out of my slick wetness. His lips let go of my nipple as he stared deep into my eyes. 'Or do you want to watch me take Skinner's virginity? Would that get you off? Watching me take him slow, than fast and hard?'

With each word he pounded faster harder into me. I moved where I could, arching, straining against all my bonds as my need filled me. I needed, wanted more as I enjoyed each harsh thrust he bestowed on me. Tears clouded my vision as I screamed into the gag, I was close - And he knew as black hands steadied my head, he wanted me to watch, to see him come. He was close and he dropped one hand to balance himself as his hips erratically jack-hammered into me - but it was his eyes that bore into me as the other hand held me, stroking my face as he leaned closer licking at the ball stretching my mouth, then my lips. Lifting his head up his eyes shone, as he demanded - 'Cum now!'

And I did, holding him tight inside as wave after wave filled me carrying me over the cress.

I watched him unseeing as he came too full of my own pleasure to notice all the details this time. But it's those moments after where he lies there enjoying the shuttering quivering dance my body still does covered in our sweat. His ragged breath pressed against my ear. Those are the moments I cherish; his soft gentle movements as he lifts his body off of mine. The moments he quietly lovingly licks my body clean. The moments he releases and caresses my muscles and limbs.

Today he did all those and then cleaned me with a washcloth. Though things were not over yet, and restraints where put back in place. At some point I must have dozed off because he's gone for the moment - and all I have are those gloves sitting on the dresser, his gloves, from his hands.

So I wait for him to return, to touch me, hold me, to make me his again because I am, - Alex's Sweet Cherry

The End