RATales Archive

SiloLand Grand Opening

by Fan4Richie


Disclaimers: All characters belong to Chris Carter in this universe. (Isn't slavery illegal?) Unless they might possibly belong to Panzer. All hints at borrowed Silo rescue plots are used with love and honor with my thanks to SLASHER's and SKIPPER's everywhere who have so entertained me on the net. No money made. No harm intended. Only worldly possessions are covered with dog hair so you don't want to sue me.
Rating: R?


Mulder tossed and turned, finally concluding that he needed to follow through with his desires. Somewhere Alex was suffering and as much as Mulder thought he wanted his former lover to suffer, he could not bear the thought of him dying.

The silo looked different when he arrived. Perhaps it was the sweeping show lights and the neon sign that read: RESCUE ALEX KRYCEK FROM THE SILO

It may have been the vendors hawking condoms, lubricant, fluid replacements, memorial black jacketed Alex dolls, some with real eye lashes that batted prettily.

A line of people waited to get in. In front of Mulder, two tall men were arguing. One had a ponytail and a long coat. He was very handsome except for his slightly boarish eyes. The other has a nose as long and beautiful as Mulder's own. Both men carried swords. Actually, they had stopped arguing and were now holding hands.

Mulder recognized his informer, Mr. X. The well-manicured man was there, buffing his nails. Pendrell was sweetly smiling and not at all bothered by the gossip rag headlines in the future edition, which predicted his demise.

Mulder frowned as he saw Jeff Spender. What the hell was that brat doing here? His Alex would not have anything to do with Ferret-Boy? After all, Ferrets eat rats-"Oh," Mulder thought, "oh, that explains it."

A large blond man was arguing that he was Krycek's creator and he really should not have to stand in line. He had an evil looking plastic limb under his arm. Mulder shuddered. Now that guy was a really evil dude!

There was a group of confused Russians, a farm woman in a sweater and a calico dress, an alien, and a clone. What the hell was Skinner doing here and why did he tote the large economy size of condom box?

Mulder was shocked to see a small pretty woman. Scully? Scully was going to rescue Krycek? His lovely sweet partner carried handcuffs, condoms, and a dainty little whip. It was very distracting imagining what Scully could do with these things.

Scully had an embarrassed Frohike for company and Mulder had enlisted Langley. However, John Byers was here on his own. That bunch of bananas, that coil of rope, and the odd plastic container could bear with explanation.

The cigarette smoking man announced, "Don't worry. As soon as one group has rescued Alex, we will abduct him again. There will be plenty of opportunity for everyone to earn his gratitude. Now, please take a number and the first rescuer may begin.

Mulder hurried to take a number and gaped at it. The two handsome swordsmen gave him and Scully their numbers. The one with the really nice nose said, "Here, we'll trade. Mac and I will take our turns later. I think we need to plan something."

The one with the big brown eyes and the ponytail said, "I have to tell you. He looks so much like Cory. You don't suppose Amanda found out about all the times with Cory and I while she was shopping or at the beauty parlor?"

The lean, beautifully languid swordsman said, "Don't worry about it, Duncan. Let's go make sure that the motel down the road has a king-size bed. We can share and make do with one number."

Mulder looked at Scully, the whip, the condoms, and the handcuffs. He checked out Skinner and said, "You know, Alex might need a lot of bathing. Maybe we should all help?"

Skinner produced a few cans of whipping cream and said, "I have just the thing to soothe that pretty skin. You are right, Mulder. We FBI agents should stick together!"

CSM cackled and counted his earnings. This was only the first of his really good ideas. Why once he opened his Diana Fowler shooting gallery, his Pendrell resurrection ride and his Save Spender tunnel of love, he would be bigger then the guy with all the mouse ears. Forget mice, Rats were better then mice. Mice could be cute, but rats, green eyed, black jacketed, long eye lashed rats had the most amazing appeal.

Spender Sr. frowned. Too bad Alex had finagled a share of the profits. He really was a rat, that boy!

end