RATales Archive

The Side You're On

by Laurel


Title: The side you're on
Author: Laurel
E-mail: laurelc@wincom.net
Pairing: K/M
Rating: R
Notes: I was really intrigued at the 155-word challenge. To evoke a feeling, create a scene, in such a confining amount of space, was something I wanted to try my hand at. It's refreshing as much as it is frustrating. Alex's POV.
Spoilers: Duane Barry
Summary: Speedos leave nothing to the imagination
Archive: Okay to Ratales, WWOMB, DitB, anyone else just ask.


I couldn't help but stare, wishing that enticing bit of fabric would disintegrate, like those pens of clothed women, that, turned upside down, would magically undress.

The red fabric covering those hips and maddeningly, that piece of meat snuggled safely within, drove me crazy.

The nearly obscene Speedo cradled what I figured was a long, thick cock and plump balls. They were safe, comfortably held in the snug, stretchy covering.

At least now I confirmed which side you dress on. It's a good thing to know where you shove your cock and where you dig your long elegant fingers to pull it out of your pants.

That pert butt seemed to wiggle at me as you walked around the pool, the slap of your feet walking away, that bit of extra flesh rounding out your hips bouncing gently, your scent rising above the chlorine stinging my nose. Your eyes flashed at me and I followed.

End