RATales Archive

Sexei Alexei

by Liz K.


Title: Sexei Alexei 1/1
Author: Liz K.
Feedback: give me tons at FoxRox1013@aol.com
Spoilers: none
Rating: PG-13 I think
Disclaimer: Krycek isn't mine, but Nick Lea is. <g> Krycek is property of 1013 productions, CC, & Fox. I treat him better though. Don't sue me. "Valentine" belongs to Shades Apart & "Yeah, Whatever" belongs to Splender. Elizabeth Woodhouse is my own color. The 9:30 Club is a real spot.
Author's Notes: It's time we learned what Krycek does when he's not killing people. Knowing the DC area, this takes place at the 9:30 Club on December 9th when Shades Apart & Splender will be playing.


December 9th, 1999
9:30 Club
Washington, DC

I was hanging around on this glorious night waiting for Shades Apart or Splender to come out. Then, I spotted him; the sexiest man alive! Something about him made me feel like we had a lot in common. Maybe it was the fact that we were wearing matching leather jackets. It was probably just my delusions. Nevertheless, I walked up to him.

"Hey," I said. "Come here often?"

"Only when I have the pleasure of meeting fine looking girls like you."

I blush a deep red. "I'm Elizabeth Woodhouse," I say with an extended hand.

"Alex Krycek." We shake.

"Krycek? Is that Russian?"

"Yes, do you know Russian?"

"I took a little in high school. You know, you should go by Sexy Alexei."

He smiles. "A guy could get used to that."

"Sexy Alexei it is then. Is that seat taken?"

"Nope."

I sit down. Just then the band comes out and starts its set. It's Shades Apart and the come out playing "Valentine." We look at each other and start singing the words to each other. "Valentine/ say the line/ we can be famous for tonight." I think over the meaning and decide that if things go well, maybe we'll live the lyric tonight.

Once Shades Apart's set was over, Splender came on. They really rocked.

They ended with "Yeah, Whatever."

"Damned if you do
Fucked if you don't
Damned if you do
What if you won't?"

What if I don't? I'll regret it; I know that for sure. So when the song ends I say, "Wanna come over to my place tonight?"

"Yeah," he replies, with a look in his eyes that he hasn't heard that line very often.

So he comes back to my place after the show. He stayed the night.

***

December 10, 1999
Elizabeth's Apartment Arlington, VA
5:29 AM

I'm awake and gazing adoringly on the most handsome man I've ever met. Sexy Alexei, I think to myself as I grin. And you know what? "I'm feeling fine."

~Fine~

Should I keep writing with my character? Please tell me!!!!!