RATales Archive

Sex, Drugs And Rock & Roll III

by debchan


Title: Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll III; Part 5
Author: debchan
Date: November 21, 1999
Archive: Sure, if you want. Just let me know where.
Web page: http://adult.dencity.com/debchan/index.html
Disclaimer: Not mine.
Keyword: Slash. (M/K)
Rating: NC-17 Children, shoo!!
Spoilers: Terma.
Summary: continuation of Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll. Part 5
Notes: Part 6 is on its way in the next couple of days. More thanks then words can express to Rachel, beta goddess. Any weirdness or mistakes are mine.


Part Five

And now our bodies are oh so close and tight
It never felt so good, it never felt so right
And we're glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife
Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife

-- Meatloaf

Drugs. It's the drugs, Alex thought grimly. Exhaustion, not arousal made Mulder's eyes heavy. He was not staring at Alex's mouth. When Mulder raised his hands as his speculative stare intensified, Alex braced himself for an attack and started to pull back.

Too late. Mulder's hands gripped the front of his shirt but instead of pushing, they pulled him down. Right on top of Mulder, who clumsily rolled him into the cushions.

What the fuck? Alex opened his mouth to speak and Mulder swept in. His tongue hungrily explored Alex's mouth, his lips demanding and pleading and oh fuck he'd never been kissed like this. This wasn't kissing, wasn't exploring, it was fucking memorizing, cataloging each taste, texture and oh god he wanted it to never stop. When Mulder pushed himself into the cradle of Alex's hip and rocked against the erection Alex had been ignoring for hours, his ability to think coherently died a whimpering death. All he could do was wrap his legs around Mulder's in a vain effort to pull him closer.

When Mulder paused to take a breath, Alex growled and pulled him back in, tilting his head to let Mulder make sure, like any good investigator, that the taste and response was the same from this side, too. A pause and a brief lick at his lips and he whimpered at the loss, at the teasing, then moaned low in the back of his throat when Mulder's head dipped and he captured Alex's mouth again.

With a groan, Mulder pulled away and buried his face at the juncture of Alex's shoulder and neck, licking and sucking then biting down hard until Alex let out a harsh cry of mingled pain and pleasure.

"I want you to touch me," Mulder gasped into Alex's ear.

Alex surged underneath him, his hand pulling at Mulder's shirt to slide underneath and caress the silky, shivering skin of his abdomen, then lower, over rough denim to cradle the heavy weight of Mulder's erection. A low groan of satisfaction reverberated through the room. Alex didn't know which of them made the sound, didn't really care. All that mattered was Mulder's mouth on his throat, biting, licking, nuzzling and the heat of his cock pressing into his palm.

After fumbling with the button and zipper, Alex wrapped his hand around the heated silk of Mulder's erection and unconsciously echoed Mulder's low, choked sound of pleasure. And this was, oh god, so unbelievable, so fucking incredibly good, to have Mulder writhing against his hand, brokenly moaned out, "Fuck yes, Alex," in his ear and when Mulder shuddered and pulsed his release out over Alex's hand all he could do was helplessly follow.

In the aftermath, Mulder languidly nuzzled his throat as Alex dazedly thought, shit, no hands. That was a first.

Alex murmured, "Jesus. Mulder." Lazy with post orgasm lassitude, he ran his hand over Mulder's back in slow, sweeping caresses, marveling when Mulder allowed it, actually arched toward his touch. There's going to be hell to pay when he sobers up, Alex thought with resigned acceptance.

As if on cue, Mulder's casual exploration of Alex's throat halted and he turned to ice. He muttered in an appalled voice, "No." Mulder shook his head as if to clear it and rolled off Alex onto the floor, landing in a clumsy sprawl.

Here it comes.

"No," Mulder repeated as he curled into a protective huddle. He squeezed his eyes shut.

Alex murmured his name, heard the pleading tone in his voice and grimaced in disgust and sudden furious dismay he could be reduced to this so easily.

He could see Mulder was fighting to deny what had happened, despite the evidence of his unfastened jeans and the semen covering his stomach. Fucking trying to ignore me, to pretend none of this is real.

Furious, Alex slipped off the couch and crouched next to him, grabbed his chin and shook it.

"Look at me."

Mulder averted his face and compressed his lips in a thin line.

"No you don't, Mulder," Alex growled, his previous languor gone like the morning mist under a hot sun. "You don't get to pretend this didn't happen, that you didn't want it to happen. You fucking kissed me. You shoved your tongue down my throat and your cock in my hand and moaned in my ear while you came."

The other man's eyes slowly opened, still dilated, still hazed by a combination of the drugs and his recent orgasm. "No," he murmured again.

"Yes, you did. Look at my neck. You fucking marked me. Yeah," he continued in a harsh whisper as Mulder's eyes became heavy again. "You changed everything. Fuck if I know why, but you want me. Don't you?"

Mulder's gaze darted around the room, either looking for escape or just avoiding Alex.

"I wasn't going to do this," Alex murmured, almost to himself. "I wasn't going to take advantage of this. But you changed the rules." He stroked his thumb over Mulder's lips, felt his breath catch as they parted and Mulder's breath deepened and his cock stirred. Somehow, for some unfathomable reason, Mulder wanted him. "Answer me, Mulder."

In a low, rough voice, Mulder ground out, "It doesn't mean anything."

Well, Jesus, that was no surprise. "Then you can admit it without worrying. Come on, Mulder." When Mulder's mouth twisted in an effort to keep the words inside Alex hesitated. This wasn't fair, wasn't right, wasn't how he wanted this. Yet he heard his voice whisper in a low command, "Tell me. Say it."

Mulder's eyes closed. His mouth worked silently before he breathed out, "I want you."

Fuck yes. "Open your eyes. No, look at me. Now tell me again."

Heavy hazel eyes stared at him full of angry, unwilling arousal. "I want you."

No not fair at all, but suddenly that didn't matter much. "Good. That's good. How do you want me, Mulder?"

When Mulder silently pulled him down for a kiss, Alex willingly complied, lost in the feel of the other man's hands cradling his head, the long fingers weaving through his hair. For a long, delirious moment he almost forgot how they had come to be here, then came back to himself and realized this might be his only chance to hear what he needed. Reluctantly, he pulled away just enough to whisper, "You have to tell me. If you want me, you have to tell me."

"Fuck. Touch me. Kiss me."

"Where?"

"Everywhere. I don't care. Just...yes," he moaned as Alex stripped away his shirt and lightly brushed shaking fingertips over his chest.

He arched into every touch, rubbing, pushing against Alex's touch like a demanding cat. Nearly giddy with power, Alex lost all sense of time and right and wrong as he watched Mulder writhe and whimper at every stroke of his fingertips. So long, he'd wanted this for years, ages, without ever hoping it would happen, knowing it was fruitless and suddenly simple physical surrender wasn't enough.

"How long?"

Mulder's eyes opened, fever bright. He licked his lips and moaned, "What?"

"How long have you wanted me? Did you want me when we were partners?" He traced a circle around a taut nipple, watched in fascination as it tightened even further.

Mulder tossed his head. "Yes."

"When we were in Hong Kong?" Alex slid a leg between Mulder's.

"Alex...Yes."

He gently rocked his pelvis against Mulder's fully erect cock and breathed, "In Tunguska?"

"Alex," Mulder moaned as he began to thrust upwards.

"Answer the question, Mulder. Did you want me when we were wrapped around each other on that concrete floor trying to stay warm? Did you want to pull our clothes off and find out how warm we could make each other in that cold little cell? Did you?"

"Yes."

Alex lowered his head and rewarded him with a kiss, then pulled away to mutter feverishly, "So much wasted time. You fucking bastard," then kissed him again, a hard, punishing kiss.

Mulder responded just as furiously and suddenly Alex could feel the change from reluctant acquiescence to emphatic arousal as Mulder rolled him to his back. His hands frantically pulled at Alex's shirt until it caught on the straps of his prosthesis.

Alex froze. Shit. "Mulder," he croaked in panic. He cleared his throat and tried again. "Don't. Wait. I don't want you to-"

Mulder tugged at the straps and pulled them through the buckles. "I don't care. Let me."

No one had seen him without his arm since he'd had it fitted. There were times when the memory of the pity in the doctor's eyes made him want to go back to Moscow and shut them forever. Yet for Mulder he lay still, let him pull the shirt free and the arm off, then waited for the pity, for the revulsion.

Instead, Mulder's gaze only touched on the wreck of his shoulder, then hungrily traveled over his face, his bare torso, the denim stretched over his erection. "You're beautiful," he murmured. "Still so beautiful."

And he gasped as that simple comment disintegrated the tight band of tension around his heart, making him shudder as Mulder lightly touched the scars before hungrily kissing him again. With a wordless sound of surrender, Alex closed his eyes and helplessly tried to respond as Mulder's tongue fucked his mouth in the same rhythm as his rocking hips. When the zipper of jeans gave way and Mulder's long, clever fingers wrapped around him, Alex stiffened and ripped his mouth free to let a wail of need burst free.

"Don't you dare come," Mulder warned in a breathless whisper. "Not yet, I waited too long for this, Alex, so don't you dare fucking come." He lifted his head and stared down the length of their bodies to where his fingers stroked Alex's cock, his eyes intently following the uncoordinated thrusts Alex couldn't control.

With a low, broken sound, Alex lifted his head and looked down, mesmerized at the sight of his cock sliding back and forth between Mulder's elegant fingers and could only helplessly whimper.

When Mulder touched him with his other hand, collecting a drop of moisture on one fingertip and bringing it to his mouth for a taste with a barely audible hum of appreciation, Alex cried out, "Oh fuck, please!"

"What, Alex?" Mulder's voice was a smoky whisper. "Please what?"

Aware the tables had turned, that he was out of control, that he was fucking begging, Alex could only gasp out, "Fuck me."

to be continued