RATales Archive

Self-Delusion

by Anne Phoenix


This has not yet been beta-read so please forgive the odd accident -I'm posting it prematurely, following Peja's exfellent idea that we should get the fics in to alleviate the tension a bit!

Feedback... desperatly needed!

Inky
XXX

Title: self-delusion
Author: Anne Phoenix (Annephoenix@yahoo.com.)
Rating: NC-17 m/m slash
Spoilers: Season 6 -the Rain King
Summary: PWP... some intimate moments...
Author's notes: This fanfic came to me in one big rush the first time I saw 'Rain King'. Blame fantasy-land!
Disclaimer: Mulder and Krycek were created by Chris Carter and belong to 1013. The extract of "Rain King" used is reproduced without authorisation. All material is used for non-commercial purposes and private entertainment only.


The storyline takes over during a phone conversation between Mulder and Scully in Season 6 -The Rain King.

***

MULDER: (on phone) Yeah... he wants advice. Dating advice.
SCULLY: (on phone) Dating advice? From whom?
MULDER: (on phone) Yours truly. (VERRRRY LOOOONG pause) Hello? Hey, Scully. Scully, you there?
SCULLY: (on phone) I heard you. Mulder, when was the last time you went on a date?

***

Mulder smiled mystically into the receiver... His mind was far away: he was seeing his apartment as it would be when he got home after this investigation. The lights would be on and the faint whiff of fresh apple pie baking in the oven would be drifting through the flat. He would follow the warm smell into the kitchen and there the cook would be waiting for him. He would turn to Mulder and flash white teeth at him, relieved that his lover had returned safely from his latest X-file, and Mulder would melt at the picture of his lightly tanned skin, and full red lips. He would avoid gazing into those deep ocean-green eyes for fear of getting so lost he could never return, and would instead concentrate on just how fond he was of that flop of ebony hair hanging limply over his forehead, almost meeting the sinfully long eyelashes. Alex would never lose his engaging grin, and would untie his apron swiftly and step forwards to deliver Mulder from his frozen stance of wondrous contemplation.

First, he would reach out and run velvet fingers smoothly over Mulder's face, asking him how his investigation went and if he was tired. The words would be spoken in one breath, the tone profound and husky, beguilingly intimate.

Then he would lean forward and plant a firm, but loving kiss on Mulder's pouting lips.

Mulder would still be unable to move, admiring the lean frame of his lover. Then the heat of that kiss would flush his cheeks, filling him with heat, and he would snake an arm around that slim waist, pulling the irresistible Alex Krycek against him.

His erection would push against the younger man's thigh agonizingly , and he would feel Alex' manhood pressing into him with force too.

He would join his hands together behind Alex' back, just in case he tried to escape and would nuzzle his neck amorously.

Alex would stand there, caressing Mulder's face gently, touching his silky hair whilst enjoying the heat of his mouth against his the tender shell of his body.

Suddenly, Alex drew away, however, he found himself captive to Mulder's clinging embrace. "The pie, its gonna burn up" he said, drawing out each word with a flick of his pink tongue, tantalisingly "And I'm not?" Mulder panted, feeling the boiling tension in his groin doing just that.

He kept his fingers latched together securely as though his life depended on it, and Alex, with a final regretful look towards the oven, turned all his attention back to his lover.

With a mischievous twinkle in his eye, he started nibbling at Mulder's lip playfully, blowing hot air against his skin at the same time, until abruptly Mulder could take no more and with a wrenched cry of desire, he roughly invaded Alex' mouth with his tongue and possessed it fully, pushing Alex back against the kitchen wall at the same time.

Alex moaned as his back hit the solid border, and writhed against Mulder's heaviness, which was pinning him against it. His hands ran down Mulder's sides, following his shirt past the beltline and brutally tearing the cloth free.

Mulder gasped, and his hands hurried up and down Alex's firm trunk, feeling the contour of every muscle and every rib.

Taking fistfuls of black t-shirt, he ripped the material up and over Alex' head, exposing the stunning curve of his shoulders, the outline of his well-built chest and two very hard little nipples. Mulder licked his skin greedily, and moved down to suck a nipple vigorously, making Alex whimper with impatient want and start fighting the buttons of his jeans.

He broke off his battle midway and broke Mulder's belt open instead, un-flicking the zip of his trousers in the same swift action.

The FBI agent wiggled and stepped out of his slacks, never allowing his lips to leave the soft skin they were tending to. His fingers completed the unbuttoning of Alex' denims, and slid the faded blue over his slender hips and down the long graceful legs. He then stepped back to behold the breathtaking vision. Alex hadn't been wearing underwear as was his habit, and he stood still exposed in all his bare skinned beauty.

His cock stood straight out of the springy curls of his soft black pubes, its head already glistening with precum, and Mulder felt considerably over-dressed in his boxer shorts. However, he seemed incapable of progress as he stared at his lover with a consuming emotion of personal pride.

Finally Alex laughed a little, the corners of his mouth giving way to small dimples to let out low sounds of sympathetic enjoyment that rolled around Mulder's mind making him blink to confirm he wasn't dreaming, and keeping a rock steady eye contact with Mulder, his hands crept to Mulder's boxer shorts, and his knees started bending, pulling the fabric with him as he went downwards.

His gaze emanated unadulterated love; Mulder wanted nothing more than to stare at him forever, but unexpectedly, his whole world blurred as a scorching, wet touch burnt around the head of his engorged member.

He tried to concentrate on the feeling, but could only gasp and desperately clutch onto Alex' shoulders, digging his nails into the delicate skin, leaving deep red etches.

Directed by animal instinct, he pushed his cock deeper into Alex' throat, willing him to take all of him in, then drew back as Alex' tongue lapped at the weeping organ, his mouth a furnace of heated passion. Mulder's eyes closed, shutting out the distorted universe of his kitchen, but he couldn't bring to an end the fireworks in his skull. The coloured explosions made his head roll back, and he screamed as he erupted, coming into Alex' mouth devoid of self-control.

Alex let the cum slither down his gorge, and felt Mulder's cock go flaccid in his mouth. It slipped from his caring lips as Mulder himself went limp... sinking onto the tiles in front of Alex' kneeling figure.

They smiled at each other, Alex' lips wet and as lustrous with adoration as his eyes.

"Oh, my precious" Mulder moaned, relying on his supportive clutch on Alex' shoulders to not disintegrate into a pathetic heap on the floor.

"Oh my precious" he repeated in a single breath, and drawing power from the display of Alex' faultless body, he rose again, beckoning his lover to follow, and when they were both on their feet again, he spun Alex round to face the wall, and trailed his finger nails down his vulnerable back, making the skin respond in shivers of surprised delight.

He let them travel over Alex' ass, chuckling adoringly as Alex bucked against the movement with yearning. Groping around for some lube, Mulder stroked his lover's anus, tickling the walls teasingly, until Alex urged him on with a desperate moan ripped from the depths of his craving.

The cold lube against his skin made Alex shiver, and then shout out as Mulder pushed two fingers in energetically. "Foxy, stop your damn playing and do it!" He ordered, wanting the tone to be stern, but hearing himself whining and whimpering!

Mulder did not need to be summoned twice. Guiding his new erection, he pumped into Alex' taut corridor, gliding effortlessly through the lube.

He slipped his hands around Alex' hips, flinching slightly as he felt the bone, and took hold of his cock with firm intent. He could feel the vein erratically pulsating, and thrust into Alex to the same rhythm, accelerating as his pulse quickened, then slowing down to bitter sweetly torment his lover when he felt the swollen cock between his fingers about to explode.

Alex shouted out in frustration, and Mulder pushed deep into him, hitting the prostate hard and drawing a strangled howl from the young man. He pounded into his ass over and over, feeling again the escalating pressure in his cock, but this time he was ready, and just before he came, he beat into his lover with an ultimate force that made them both tip over the edge. He came in Alex and Alex came on him, shooting his load again and again.

Finally, both men sank to the floor as one, panting profusely, and Alex twisted to meet Mulder's embrace... It felt surreal against the sheen of sweat that covered them.

Mulder pushed a strand of soaking wet hair back, revelling in the glazed look covering his lover's eyes. As he watched, the emeralds starting focusing on the outside world once again.

They could have held onto each other for all eternity, but by then the pie would be cremating, and Alex would gradually get up. He would hardly cast a glance at the oven, merely flicking the off switch as he made his way to the bathroom, his legs still shaky from his earth-rocking orgasm.

At the doorframe, he would turn and look intently at Mulder, then his face would break into an impish grin and his husky voice would confidentially hiss: "Well, you coming to the shower or not?"

And of course, Mulder would jump to attention....in more than one way.

***

SCULLY: (on phone) Mulder? Mulder!!
MULDER: (on phone, one word at a time) I will talk to you later.
SCULLY: (to herself, after hanging) The blind leading the blind.

***

Outside, the thunder clouds rolled about ominously. He stared at them longingly. Hopefully this investigation would be over soon, and he would go home... to his cold and empty apartment.

He sighed deeply, and hoped Skinner had at least remembered to feed his fish...

THE END
© Anne Phoenix, September 7th 2001