RATales Archive

Secret Agent Man, Part Deux

by Krysma


Title: Secret Agent Man Part Deux
Author: Krysma
Rating: NC17
Pairing: M/K
Archive: Feel free
Feedback: Yes, please!
Synopsis: This is the follow up to Secret Agent Man ("The Game") posted last week. Mulder is back in Washington, D.C., and so, it seems, is Alex Krycek.


Washington, D.C. One week later ....

Mulder slammed the door behind him in a mad dash to reach the phone before it stopped ringing.

"Hello"

"Hi lover."

"Alex?"

"You know my voice; I'm touched. But then again, I guess there aren't too many people that call you 'lover' are there?"

Mulder squirmed, dropping his mail to the floor. That voice had been in his head for days. Ever since New Orleans. Ever since he'd discovered just how quickly hate could turn to desire. Desire that seemed to haunt his dreams and leave him wanting and needing more than the apparition of Alex Krycek to soothe him.

"Why are you calling?"

"I told you last week I would," he purred.

Mulder's moved a shaky hand to his collar, pulling it away from his now sweat stained neck. The temperature in his apartment seemed to be climbing exponentially.

"What do you want?"

"You know what I want. Did you get it?"

Mulder gazed over at the jacket of the latest Justin Tumid video; open and empty on the coffee table. The tape was in his VCR; where it had been since the day after his return. He'd watched it all the way through at least three times. Now it was just a matter of fast forwarding to the parts he really liked. The ones that featured Justin fucking the government agent he was protecting. The brown haired, lanky agent that bore a striking resemblance to him.

"Ye ... Yeah, I got it," he stammered.

"Well, what do you think?"

He breathed deeply trying to get the picture of Justin's huge cock out of his head. "It was good; actually much better than the other one. The plot in this one was really interesting." Oh God, the plot was interesting? What the hell was that?

He could hear laughter in Krycek's voice. "Plot? Fox, in case you hadn't noticed, none of the videos you watch have plots."

"Yeah, well ..."

"What did you think of the government agent?"

"He was ok, I guess."

"You know what I mean, Fox," he cajoled. "Don't you think he looks a lot like you."

"No, not really."

"I think he does. In fact, I think the resemblance doesn't end with his face. After last weekend, I'd say you're both evenly matched in other areas as well, huh Fox?"

"I don't know what ..."

"Don't play the coy innocent with me. He's got a beautiful cock, doesn't he?" he sighed. "Turn on the video and look at it."

Automatically his hand reached for the remote. It was rewound to the part where Justin was comforting the agent after rescuing him from the clutches of the Commission. Which was strikingly familiar to the Consortium in its way of dealing with their enemies.

Justin's comforting had turned to an erotic game of licking and kissing. Mulder moved to the chair next to the television set. Justin's captive began to respond to his talented tongue. The agent allowed him to lay them out on the floor, and it wasn't long before he was begging Justin to take him.

"Are you watching it?"

"Yes ... " The sight of Justin deep throating the agents cock prompted Mulder to unzip his pants and pull out his own erection. Thumbing the head, he stroked himself slowly, wishing that Krycek were there with him.

"Makes you hot, doesn't it, Fox. I'll bet you're beating off as we speak, aren't you?"

The tempo of his strokes increased at the sound of Krycek's voice. He wanted so badly to deny his feelings for the double agent, knowing that any confirmation would be his undoing, but he couldn't muster the strength.

"Yes," he breathed.

"I am, too." He could hear the erratic breathing on the other end of the line. Was it possible that Alex Krycek felt the same way about him?

"Alex?"

"I love that."

"What?"

"I love it ... I love it when you say my name."

Mulder focused on the tape. Justin had released the agent's cock and was now reaching for something in his pocket. Lube? Oh, yeah. He watched as Justin popped the top off the tube and used his finger to prepare the man below him.

The agent writhed against the finger. Justin added another, changing the angle of his strokes so that he could reach deeper.

"You like that, Fox? That's what I want to do to you. Make you squirm while I fuck you with my fingers. Would you like that?"

"Yeah," he hissed, loving the sound of Alex's voice as he described what he wanted to do to him.

The agent reached down and began stroking himself as Justin used his fingers on him and his other hand to caress his balls. "Would you, Alex? Would you do that to me?" he sighed, wanting to make the other man as hot as he was right now.

"God, yes! You know I would."

Justin removed his fingers and stroked some lube on his own weeping cock. Leaning down, he hooked the agent's legs over his shoulders and buried his cock deep inside him. To Mulder it was the most erotic thing he'd ever watched. Justin used his left arm to prop himself up and reached down to begin stroking the other man's cock. How he wished Alex were there right now. He wanted to be under him; to feel him moving in and out of his body, so deep and hard.

"I'm close, Alex," he panted.

"Mmm, me too."

"Gonna come for you ... now," he choked, watching through hooded eyes as his ejaculate coated his hand and stomach. The phone dropped from his shoulder, momentarily forgotten. His eyes were shut tight against the onslaught of emotion. He didn't think he'd come that hard in months. Panting, he slowly wiped his hands on his pants and reached for the phone, anxious to see if the conversation had the same effect on Alex.

"You there?"

Heavy breathing. "Yeah, I'm here. Did you enjoy yourself, baby?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Fox, I want you to meet me tonight."

"Where?" The words were out of his mouth before he even realized he'd said them.

"Old Ebbitt Grill"

"Isn't that a bit mainstream for you, Alex?'' Mulder teased. The bar was one of the better known, right in the heart of D.C.

"I didn't say we were going to stay there. I just said I wanted you to meet me there."

"And then?"

"And then ... I'm going to take you somewhere nice and show you just how much Justin and I have in common."

Mulder could feel his skin bristling at the erotic tone of Alex's voice.

"What time?"

"Nine o'clock; sharp."

"Wait," he breathed. "Alex?"

"Yeah?"

"How will I know you?"

"I'll be the one wearing the eight inch hard on."

Mulder chuckled as the phone went dead. If someone had told him last week that he'd be sitting in his apartment with his pants around his ass and his underwear glued to his legs because of Alex Krycek, he would have punched them. No wait, he would have had them committed. Then he would have punched them.

Placing the phone on the table he tried with utmost care to remove the pants from his groin. "Shit!"

The fabric was melded to the hair on his legs. No easy way to do it. Taking a deep breath he pulled. The resulting scream could probably be heard several blocks away.

Gingerly pulling his pants down he wondered if this could be the equivalent of what a bikini wax felt like? He grabbed the remote and turned the TV/VCR off at the part where Justin and his government agent lover were lost in the afterglow. "I hope you know what you're doing," he smiled, noting the satisfied expression of love the agent on the tape wore.

Hobbling into the bathroom he made a mental note to show a little more respect to Scully from now on. If this is what women went through on a regular basis there's no way anyone could classify them as the weaker sex.

***

It was 8:55 p.m. as Mulder made his way into the Grill. Quite a surprise that Alex had wanted to meet him here of all places, but who was he to argue? Especially with his own dick. It had been running the show since the phone call he'd gotten that afternoon. Grabbing an open stool, he ordered a beer and decided to let Alex find him.

He didn't have long to wait.

Half a beer later he felt the distinct shape of a gun barrel being pressed into his back.

"Alex, you don't have to hold me at gunpoint. I want to go with you." He turned on the stool and looked directly into the eyes of a total stranger.

"No noise, Agent Mulder." The imprint of the gun was plain to see underneath the suit jacket. "Out the front door and make a right into the alley beside the building."

Mulder shook his head as he moved out the door. He should have known it was a trap. Fuck! It wasn't like his conscience hadn't tried to warn him over and over again.

They reached the alley and walked about halfway down. Mulder weighed his options. They were both about the same height and weight. If he played his cards right he could probably turn on the guy and ...

"Don't even think about it, Mulder. In case you're wondering, I was sent here to discourage you from pursuing your latest case. If you end up dead in the process, it's no skin off my nose."

Mulder thought about the case in question: a small lab in West Virginia. He hadn't had time to really look into it yet, having just got the information on it yesterday.

He never heard the change in gait as the man behind him stopped walking and used the gun against his head to knock him to the pavement.

His vision blurred momentarily as he struggled to right himself. Halfway up he was sent reeling against the wall by a backhanded slap. God, why did they always have to go for the face and head?

He clung to the wall, trying desperately to think of something he could do to stop his attacker. His gun was at home; he didn't even have his ankle holster with him. The figure closed in, raising it's fist again.

"Hey, McAllister!" The man stopped, looking up the alley toward the voice.

This would have been a golden opportunity for Mulder to run, but he was rooted to the spot by the sound of the voice. Alex.

"Yeah, who's there?" The man reached for his weapon, and pulled Mulder to him. He wrapped his arm around Mulder's neck and pointed the gun at his temple.

"I said, who's there?"

The figure made it to an area of the alley about ten feet away from Mulder and his aggressor.

"Krycek? What the hell are you doing here? This is my job."

Alex's hands were in the air, showing he had no weapon. "Ok, ok. I just thought you might need some backup; you know. Since he is an FBI agent. You know how hardheaded they can be."

Looking to his right Mulder could see the expression on the man's face soften. A wide smile spread across his face. "What, Krycek? You want a piece of this?"

"I might."

Damn! His 'saviour' was turning out to be anything but. Alex moved closer, lowering his hands as he did so. Could this get any worse?

"Yeah, well, I was just gettin' started. A couple of more hits and he won't be in any condition to say no to anything," he leered, rubbing the gun around Mulder's lips. "Then maybe we can both have a piece, eh Krycek?"

OK, it had officially gotten worse. Mulder began to struggle against the man's arm. Being fucked over by Alex was one thing. Being fucked by a stranger was another. The slap caught him totally off-guard. His teeth caught the edge of his lip, cutting it open. He felt himself grabbed by the jacket and pushed roughly against the wall.

"Shit, Krycek," McAllister laughed. "You really get off on this stuff don't you?"

Mulder's mind registered the fact that he had just been slapped by Alex and was now being held against the wall by him. "Look at him, McAllister. How could I resist such a nice piece of ass?" he asked, pinning Mulder to the wall as he fondled him roughly through his jeans.

Let me do the hitting and then maybe afterward you and I can have some fun with him ... together. What do you say?"

This was too much. It wasn't bad enough that he was going to get the shit kicked out of him by someone he loved; now that someone was offering him up like the prize piece at a Christie's auction.

"Come here and hold him, McAllister. I don't want him bleeding all over my jacket."

Mulder heard the other man start forward and then grasp the collar of his jacket. He closed his eyes. Alex's hands left the right side of his body and then Mulder heard two distinct pops. Mulder cautiously opened his eyes. McAllister's body was lying to his left; two round holes in the middle of his forehead.

Alex's arms wrapped around Mulder as he started to slump. "No time for that now, Fox. Come on, stay with me here."

He found his legs and let Alex lead him out of the alley and down the street. They ducked into a parking garage and Alex pulled him toward a black Mustang. Opening the passenger door, he shoved Mulder in and jumped into the drivers seat, gunning the engine. They looped around the lot and pulled out into the street, squealing tires as they turned.

"Fox? Are you ok? Do you hurt anywhere?"

Mulder turned toward the sound of Alex's voice. "Hurt anywhere?" he yelled, punching Alex's shoulder. The car swerved wildly as Alex fought off his irate lover.

"Fox, I'm sorry!" he answered. "Please, let me explain, ok?"

Mulder stopped hitting him, afraid they'd end up wrapped around another car if Alex lost control. "Explain what? How you set me up?''

"I didn't set you up. I saw you sitting there and I was just about to come get you when he showed up and got there first."

"He? You mean your buddy, McAllister."

"Yeah, McAllister. And he wasn't my buddy, or he wouldn't be back in that alley with two of my rounds through his head."

Mulder thought about the explanation. It seemed plausible; after all, Alex had killed the guy hadn't he? "You didn't know that they wanted me 'discouraged'?"

Alex swerved right and pulled into another parking garage. This one attached to the Ritz Carlton. He paid the attendant and whipped around to the second floor to an open parking space. Snapping off his seat belt he turned to face Mulder. "I didn't hear about it until tonight. I would never have asked you to meet me in such a public place if I had known what was going to happen." He reached a tentative hand over and brushed the hair from Mulder's forehead.

"That the truth?"

Alex leaned over and kissed the reddened cheek. "One hundred percent," he sighed. "I don't think I've been that scared in quite a while, Fox. McAllister ... he wasn't some green kid, you know. I thought for sure he'd kill you before I could get to you."

"If he was so good how did you get the drop on him?"

"I do have my talents, you know," he smirked. "Besides, he's had the hots for me for years. I thought he might take the bait if I offered to share you."

"God, Alex. I don't know whether to laugh or cry, right now."

Alex scooted closer and pulled Mulder to his chest. "You don't need to do either. Let's go, ok?"

"Go where?"

"To my room, of course."

"You have a room here?"

"No," he smiled, popping the button for the trunk and grabbing a quick kiss. "*We* have a room here."

He exited the car and grabbed a small suitcase from the trunk. Mulder was out of the car and eyeing him as he slammed the trunk shut.

"What's that?"

"Everything needed for an evening of sin and debauchery."

Mulder smiled back, trying to grab the case from his hands.

"Oh no you don't," he laughed. "This remains my secret until I get you to the room."

"Then lead on, by all means," Mulder laughed, chasing him across the lot to the elevators.

***

Mulder lay sprawled across the king sized bed, his legs and arms securely fastened to the posts. He had lost count at what he thought had been three orgasms.

Looking to his right he noticed the evening sky was now tinged with pink. The sun would be up in a couple of hours. Thank God it was Saturday or he'd have to call in 'dead.'

Alex leaned up from his position on Mulder's chest and kissed his swollen lips. The cut had added to the puffiness, making his lips extremely tender. Alex had apologized over and over again until Mulder had told him to stop. It was a small price to pay in the end, to have his life restored to him. A life that most definitely would now include Alex.

"You sure they won't know it was you that killed him?"

Rubbing his hand across Mulder's cheek he kissed his lips once again. "I told you, they have no way of connecting it to me. I'm not worried about it, ok? As long as you're alive, I don't care about the rest."

"Oh Justin, you've saved me again. How can I ever repay you?" he joked.

Alex straddled Mulder's hips and ground his awakening cock against Mulder's. "So it's Justin now, is it? Who was it that fucked you three times tonight, Fox? Was it Justin's cock or mine?" he asked.

"It was you, Alex," he smiled, suddenly turning serious. "Only you."

Alex caught the meaning behind his words and kissed him deeply, taking the time to tongue his swollen lips softly.

Reaching under the pillow he pulled out the tube of lube. Mulder couldn't believe he was hard again. Alex reached down and coated Mulder's cock; then guided Mulder inside his body. The feel of his hardness sliding in and out of him was like heated steel.

He braced his hands on Mulder's chest, digging into the muscles with his fingers as he pushed himself up and down.

"Fox, I have to tell you something."

"At a time like this, you have to tell me something?" he panted, pushing his hips in counterpoint to Alex's.

"Yes!" he hissed, grasping his erection and stroking it.

"Ok, I'll bite," Mulder tensed, feeling the beginnings of his fourth orgasm. "What is it?"

Alex moaned, covering Mulder's chest with his semen. Mulder tensed, following him with an even louder moan. That was it, he thought. Four times and every muscle in his body ached.

His arms were released and Alex began massaging the feeling back into them.

"What ... what was it that you wanted to tell me Alex?"

The younger man curled up against Mulder's chest, licking his neck.

"Five is my lucky number."

End