RATales Archive

Quickie Part 2

by Aqualegia


Re "Quickie": I wrote to Daera and said, "That gave me a very, very smutty idea for a sequel." She said write it - so I did and sent it to her, then she said post it, I think they'll like it..... So....... warning........ smut ahead


..........<Click>

"You have the right to remain silent."

He whimpered as she took his gun out of the waistband and her hands brushed his thighs as she brought her hands forward and stood up.

"... but if you give up that right..."

He moaned as she pressed the barrel of his gun into his chest and circled his left nipple with it.

"...anything you say..."

His body arched helplessly as the barrel travelled southwards to where the evidence of his arousal was straining as his pants.

"...will be taken down..."

Coherent thought fled, "Jeans..." he murmured.

A smile tugged at her lips as she popped open the buttons of his fly and yanked them down.

"...and used in... "

She pulled his left side away from the wall then pushed him away from her. The backs of his legs met resistance and he toppled onto the motel bed.

"...evidence against you."

"Please..."

She climbed onto the bed and straddled his hips, guiding his cock inside herself. Setting a fast pace she rocked backwards and forwards. Their breathing became ragged and his body was trembling with the strain of not coming. Then, as her orgasm approached, she said one word.

"In..."

He arched up into her and cried out as his seed was milked from him by the strength of her contractions.

Gasping for breath she leaned forward until their foreheads were touching and they were still for a while.

Getting to her feet, she grabbed hold of the front of his T-shirt and pulled him forward. He moved willing off the bed and knelt at her feet, looking up at her with an expression of adoration, mixed with anxiety, in his green eyes.

"...a court of law..." she went on. She looked at him consideringly, judging him.

Then she smiled and picked up a small box from the nightstand. Opening it she took out the contents and dangled it in front of his eyes.

She stepped forward and fastened the collar around his neck, "You may call me mistress."

She tousled his hair and looked fondly down into his face now lit with a brilliant smile.

"Yes... Mistress," he whisped in reply and sat back on his heels to await her next command.

End