RATales Archive

Possession

by Czeri


Author: Czeri
Title: Possession
Pairing: M/K
Rating: NC17
Disclaimer: I'm sure at this point everybody knows who belongs to whom and why.
Spoilers: Everything.
Thanks: to Krysa for great beta.
Feedback: Anyone wants a sequel? Or perhaps you want to stop me from writing one? Contact me at: alexrules@xfilesfan.com


"(...) Wash me down in Pepsi,
Sweet obsess possess me.
What love, what hate
Could reach the point of no return?
What love, what hate
Could reach that point?"

NENEH CHERRY

The first time he came to me, I was really beat after a long and extremely unpleasant case. I remember that, when I returned home that night, my greatest dream was to fall on the couch and not to get up until Judgment Day. But Krycek, of course, had to spoil this sophisticated plan.

When he appeared in my living room, I was too tired even to grab my gun. I guess I was hoping he would turn out to be a hallucination. After all, my short "vacation" in a mental hospital hadn't been that long ago and I still wasn't certain I was actually well enough to be let out. Not that I would admit it to Scully or anyone else. Then again, if I started to imagine Krycek of all people, that probably meant I should go and commit myself before it was too late.

"What, you're not even going to try and shoot me?" he asked with that ironic smirk of his, causing a sudden wave of relief wash over me. I wasn't crazy - it really was Krycek in front of me, not just a product of my poor, overheated brain.

"I would," I answered automatically "but I'm too tired to deal with the police now. Could you be so kind as to come back in the morning, so that I can welcome you properly?"

"Yes, I know that you must be exhausted." he said with an unexpected sorrow in his eyes. "That's why I'm here actually. I believe you could use a bubble bath and a massage..."

"Excuse me?!" I spluttered, suddenly remembering that I was supposed to hate the man in the first place.

"Oh come on. The fact that I've lost an arm doesn't mean that I'm incapable of giving you a great massage." Krycek even had the guts to sound hurt.

"Please tell me you're real and that it is you that's nuts and not me." I pleaded, way to tired to keep up my rage for long.

"Jesus, Mulder, this commital has really got to you, hasn't it." Krycek sounded concerned. "Don't worry though. I am really here. You see, I have decided to help you because you are very important to me and my cause."

"Since when have you had a cause?" I snorted, deciding to leave the remaining hundred of questions that had suddenly started to nag at me for later.

"Since I woke up in a secluded silo with an alien life form pouring out of my eyes, nose and mouth." he answered with dignity. "Look Mulder, I'm not in the mood to discuss my reasons with you right now, so shut up and let me take care of you." he added, with a peculiar mixture of tenderness and annoyance in his voice. Then he disappeared into my bathroom together with his duffel bag and soon I could hear the sound of water filling my bathtub.

I stared after him speechless until a wave of well-known rage overcame my confusion. When did the smug bastard take control of the situation? Why did I let him do that, again? Well, I definitely wasn't going to fall for whatever game he was playing with me now. He wasn't leaving this apartament without providing me with some satisfying answers, just for a change.

When he came out again, I was ready for him. I took him by surprise and managed to pin him to the wall, pushing my gun hard against his left temple.

"What the fuck do you want, Krycek?" I hissed at him, letting him know that my patience had finally run out.

"I told you I want to help you." he answered calmly, looking me straight in the eye.

"And that's your idea of helping me?" I snorted incredulously.

"Not only that. But you're going to deny all the times I've helped you in a more subtle way, so I don't have much choise."

"Oh, and what times would those be?" I enquired sarcastically.

"Have you ever wondered where the vaccine that you gave Scully had come from? Or how come Skinner agreed to sign you out of the mental hospital? Or how the X-files have come back to you?"

"Have you just admitted you shot an FBI agent?" I interrupted harshly, fighting with the sudden surge to kiss this wonderful man who had freed me from the horrible Jeffy Spender.

Krycek rolled his eyes and sighed heavily: "You're such an asshole Mulder. Have I mentioned shooting anyone?"

"No, you haven't." I agreed and stepped away from him, suddenly disheartened. "Get the hell out of here before I change my mind and decide to kill you after all."

"No, I won't. Stop being difficult and get in the bath." Krycek said tiredly.

"How do I know you haven't put acid into it?" I eyed him suspiciously, no longer able to deny that the prospect of a hot bubble bath seemed very tempting indeed.

"Oh for Christ's sake!" Krycek exclaimed lifting his arm in desperation. "I give up! Go and torment someone else; I've had enough!"

"Alright, alright! You don't have to be this touchy." I grumbled entering the bathroom. The bathtub, filled with white bubbles and smelling of sandalwood, was a truly heavenly picture for my fatigued eyes. Not giving myself time to have second thoughts, I closed the door, took off my clothes and sank into the tub.

I still didn't know what it was all about, or why Krycek was so desperate to help me. However, in the dazed state I was in at the moment, I didn't feel able to analyze the man. I could always do that the next day. For now, taking whatever advantage I could of the situation seemed like an extremely wise idea.

I guess I must have dozed off because the next thing I registered was Krycek knocking on the door and asking if I was OK.

"Krycek, what the hell are you still doing here!?" I shouted but my heart wasn't in it. The hot water enveloping my body and the delicate aroma of the scented oil Krycek must have put into the water had sucked all the strenght from me.

"What, you don't remember?" Krycek sounded surprised. "I told you that I was going to give you a massage after the bath. With that eidetic memory of yours you can't have forgotten."

"You're crazy." I announced before I could stop myself, and then flinched waiting for him to comment on my own mental state.

But Krycek just said gently: "Get out of the tub before the water gets cold." and went away.

I sat for a moment in stunned silence, trying to process what the hell had just happened. I had given him my head on a plate and he hadn't used it; Alex Krycek, the rat bastard, the guy who had killed my father and who ... had prepared me a bubble bath and was now offering to give me a massage. Damn, I could feel a massive headache coming.

I jumped out of the water, which by this time had become unpleasantly cool, and towelled myself dry. Then I fastened the towel around my waist, took a deep breath and went out to face the rest of this gentle nightmare.

There was no trace of Krycek in my living room but I managed to find him in my bedroom, or at least in the room that used to be my bedroom but now was somehow ... changed.

The main difference that I could pin down was that my bed was actually visible, standing proudly in the middle of the room, covered with a white silk sheet.

The second thing was the light. Instead of the flat, artificial illumination provided by the main lamp, the bedroom was filled with the golden, flickering glow of dozens of candles, placed all around the bed.

And last, but certainly not least, was Alex Krycek, standing in the middle of it all, in black jeans and a tight, long-sleeved T-shirt, and laying out a collection of scented massage oils on a silver tray. At my muffled gasp he looked up at me and smiled like a kid on Christmas morning.

"You like it?" he asked innocently. "I wasn't sure what smell you'd prefer, so I brought them all." he explained pointing at the tray.

My knees felt as if they were going to give, so I came to the bed and sat on it heavily, all the time desperately trying to find some argument I could throw in his face to make him go away together with his seductiveness. Because I was being seduced, of that I had no doubt.

"So? Which scent?" the question practically whispered in my ear startled me and made my thoughts scatter, completely burying my chance of getting out of this. As the hot breath tickled my neck, I felt the last of my defences crumble and turn into dust.

Defeated, I lay down and said with resignation: "I don't care, just get this over with and leave me alone."

Krycek laughed - a low, sexy sound that made me thrill with anticipation - and commented huskily: "You know, you said that as if I was here to kill you and not to make you feel better."

"Are you? Here to kill me, I mean?" I asked out of habit, but Krycek didn't dignify my remark with an answer. Instead he set to work.

He squeezed a fair amount of what smelled like cinnamon oil into the hollow along my spine and started to gently rub my back, relaxing the knotted muscles and comforting my aching flesh. Then he proceeded to massage my legs, first my feet, then calves, thighs and finally his hand sneaked under the towel to knead my buttocks.

Reveling in the sensual pleasure of the massage, I didn't even notice when Krycek lost the towel altogether and began to openly stroke my naked butt. I just let the delightful sensation caused by his expert touches seep through my seemingly boneless body until it was no longer comfortable for me to lay on my stomach. Then I started to worry.

Eventually Krycek slapped my ass teasingly and told me to turn over.

Although I successfully concealed the needy moan that tried to escape me as the mild sting filled my cock with even more heat, there was no way I could hide my arousal if I did what he was asking. My dick was throbbing and trying to dig its way through the mattress, as if the whole tension from my body had flown into it instead of disappearing, and I had no illusions that it wouldn't glue itself to my stomach as soon as it gained enough room to do this. What's more, I couldn't trust my reaction at the sight of Krycek in his ridiculously thin T-shirt. He was beautiful in this dangerous way that made you want to touch him, even though you had never suspected yourself of being interested in the same gender. All in all, the last thing I wanted at the moment was to turn over, no matter how painful my current position was.

"Hey, turn over, don't be shy." Krycek insisted, making me realise that I needed to think of a way out of this NOW if I wanted to keep my honour intact.

"This doesn't change the fact that I hate you for killing my father." I stated harshly, hoping to offend him strongly enough to make him go away. "You can't expect to be redeemed by giving me a massage."

"I know that." Krycek answered seriously.

There was something in his voice, some sadness and honesty, that made me want to see his face desperately. I cursed my unfortunate position and tried again: "I mean it Krycek. I won't hesitate to kill you the next time I see you. You're the same scum sucking rat bastard to me as you've always been."

"I understand." Krycek said quietly, ignoring the venom dripping from my words with meekness I couldn't fathom. Alex Krycek in the submissive mode was something I had never even suspected existed. I wondered how far he would go in this game he was apparently playing with me. He had let me beat the shit out of him during our earlier encounters but this was something new, something more.

Tired of my fruitless pondering, I decided to check his limits and without further delay I turned over to reveal my unambiguous state.

If my arousal surprised him, he didn't let it show. However, he didn't react with a smug grin and a smart-ass comment either. If anything, he looked ... concerned.

"Do you want me to take care of it?" Krycek finally asked, pointing at my crotch.

Even though I'd expected this sort of reaction, I was still stunned when I heard the actual words. As soon as I managed to get a grip of myself again, I sneered at him: "I should have known that whoring yourself isn't below you, Krycek."

He didn't answer, just kept looking at me, accepting the insult without protest - like he had done with the previous ones.

"What's your goal?" I was wondering until I noticed that he was still waiting for me to answer. And just then I realised what a beautiful trap I had managed to prepare for myself.

I had a pliant Krycek before me, offering to take care of my persistent hard-on and not allowing himself to be discouraged by my cheap insults. My only options were to either chicken out and let him win, or to sink myself even further in the surreal situation with the offensive attitude I had so carelessly adopted.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and called his bluff: "Well OK, show me just how much of a cock-sucking scum you are."

He was on me in an instant. The echo of my words was still lingering in the air when his hot mouth surrounded my aching flesh.

I was lost. All possible words of protest were drowned in the loud moan that escaped me as my cock unexpectedly entered Heaven. I arched off the bed, totally unable to stop my shameless cries of ecstasy while his talented lips worked their magic on my most sensitive organ.

It was way too long since I'd received a decent blowjob, and he was... Let's just say that Krycek knew what he was doing.

His tongue was swirling around the head of my cock in maddening circles, sending jolts of electric pleasure up and down my spine. My skin was burning while my feet went cold, only to be filled with dizzyingly sweet tingling. And he hadn't even swallowed me yet.

I looked down at him and gasped at the unbelievably erotic sight of his luscious lips stretched around my erection. Then my eyes locked with his, the burning pair of emeralds observing and possessing me, exploiting the distraction his silky mouth caused to the maximum.

When Krycek noticed I was looking at him, he lowered his eyes with deliberate slowness, moved forward changing the angle and worked his lips down my shaft until I was buried in the wet heat to the hilt.

I bucked and threw my head back against the pillow as a wordless cry of passion broke from my constricted throat. For a moment I felt the panic seize me because my body didn't seem to remember how to breathe, but the adrenaline rush caused by the temporary lack of oxygen only intensified my pleasure.

I wanted to cup the dark head moving rhythmically between my legs but my fists were twisted into the sheet too tightly to be removed. All I could do was strenghten my grip even further and hold on for dear life.

I can't tell which stimuli was the strongest: the way his tongue rubbed the underside of my cock whenever he moved, the way his throat muscles massaged the head of my dick, or the way his impossibly long eyelashes tickled my belly when his lips engulfed my cock completely. I guess it must have been the joined actions of all these factors that finally sent me flying over the edge.

The orgasm hit me like a lightning, tearing up my body and stealing a part of my soul, which Krycek immediately absorbed, purring with content.

"You're the Devil." I gasped when the gift of speech was returned to me, my nerve endings still tingling with the intense pleasure that had filled them up just moments earlier.

Krycek just smiled mysteriously and said nothing, letting my stupefied brain weave the wildest theories.

Although he didn't exactly disappear in a cloud of smoke, it was close enough since I was watching him pack his toys and leave with my eyes still fogged in the post-coital satiety. And the only trace of his presence I had was the white, silk sheet on which I was lying and which was completely ruined by the greasy stains of the massage oil.

I wasn't sure what the hell had just happened, or whether he would come back. Strangely enough, I didn't even care. I just let the reality slip away from me and fell asleep.