RATales Archive

Skinny Dipping:
A Pendrell Talks Interlude

by Merri-Todd Webster


Archive: Yes to Complete Kingdom of Slash and Archive/X; others please ask, I usually say yes.
Title: Skinny Dipping
Author: Merri-Todd Webster
Series/Fandom: XF
Pairing: Krycek/Pendrell
Rating: NC-17 for m/m smut and sweetness.
Feedback Address: lonchura@yahoo.com
Website: http://members.tripod.com/lonchura/
Warnings & Spoilers: No spoilers. M/m sex ahead.
Disclaimer: Not mine, world without end, Amen.
Comments: This takes place during the story "Pendrell Talks II: Housesitting". Written for the August "Skinny Dipping" challenge on the slash-writers list.


My lover, Alex, has this weird effect on me. He drives me crazy with lust and joy and gets me to do things I would swear in a court of law I would not be capable of doing. Like, for instance, having sex with a man. And he does it just by looking at me. Heck, just by being in the same room with me.

The summer after I met him, I was housesitting at my sister Janet's for about ten days while she and her family went to Disney World. Alex dropped by one night and stayed a whole week, and boy, did we have a good time together. Alex has a kind of, uh, unusual job, and before the housesitting, I hadn't gotten to see him really regularly or for long stretches of time. So having him there in bed every night, and at breakfast every morning, was a real treat.

So one night we were hanging out by the pool. I'd fired up the grill again and done something good with chicken and roasted vegetables, and then we were just lying around talking as it got dark, drinking beer and waiting for it to be safe to go in to swim. You can believe *I* wasn't going swimming right after a heavy meal, and even though he made fun of me, I wouldn't let Alex do it, either.

As a result, it was pretty dark but still fairly hot by the time I seriously started thinking about a swim. I emptied my second beer, put the bottle on the table, and swung my legs off the chaise. "You ready to get in the water, Alex?"

"Sure." He chugged his beer, belched, and stood up. I couldn't help noticing that his swim trunks, which were borrowed from me, were hanging pretty low around his hips. And nice hips they were, too, and so was that little line of brown hair pointing down from his navel....

He saw me eyeballing him and grinned, and then gave me a once-over. As usual, I turned red. "Hey, there, Jame, you're looking pretty hot--you'd better cool off--"

The bastard picked me up and threw me in the water. Alex is taller and skinnier than I am, but he's always catching me off guard and getting the better of me. In fact, that's kind of how we met, but that's another story. Fortunately for both of us, I'm a good swimmer, and I don't hold grudges. Much.

He dived in after me and tried to dunk me when I came up, but I dunked him instead, and soon we were wrestling and laughing like kids. I stopped acting like a kid, though, and started acting like a horny guy when I noticed his trunks--*my* trunks, too big through the waist for him--were about down to his knees.

See, this is where I do one of those crazy, inexplicable things that only Alex can make me do. I grabbed for his cock with one hand and pulled the trunks further down with the other.

Alex let out a yelp, but the swim trunks were long gone, sinking away to the bottom of the pool. I'd have to dive for them in the morning. He was naked as a newborn in the water--nice warm water, by the way, it's a heated pool--and getting hard in my hand.

He called me something I didn't quite catch and then went after the waistband of my trunks with both hands. Grinning smugly, I didn't even put up a token resistance. I let him strip me and then I pulled him close, my arm around his back, my hand still on his cock, and kissed him.

It's Alex's kisses that really drive me crazy. I started the kiss, but as usual, he finished it, and his tongue was just everywhere and his hand was on *my* cock now. Sweet Alex, he tastes so sweet and fresh all the time, as if he'd just used some kind of mouthwash, and his tongue was all over the inside of my mouth the way the warm clear water was all over the rest of me from the chest down.

"You make me crazy, you know that?" I whispered into his ear and then licked it. He likes that. "You make me do totally insane things." I slipped my hand between his thighs so I could touch his balls and his ass and the hollow between them. "Like right now, I want to suck you off, I really really want to suck you off."

Alex made this weird noise, half-laugh, half-snort, and let me push him back against the ladder. We were standing in water up to our chests, feet safely on the bottom. He started to hitch himself up onto the ladder, to sit on it, but, "No," I said, "you just hang on. Hang onto the ladder, Alex, and float."

He got the idea and grabbed the sides of the ladder with his hands, letting his feet come off the bottom. He looked so good, the way holding the ladder made the muscles of his chest and arms tense up, beautiful lines you could write beautiful equations about. Once he was comfortably afloat, I cupped his ass in my hands--it felt like the curves of some sea creature, fuzzed all over with miniscule bubbles--and started working on his cock.

He tasted like chlorine, a little bit, but I soon licked all that off, and he was hot, hotter than the water, hotter than the air. A laser beam sticking up out of the water. Some kind of fiery popsicle. After a minute or two, he was leaking into my mouth, and the salty taste made me think we were floating in the ocean instead of just hanging out in my sister's pool, hidden from the neighbors by darkness and high fences.

Alex thrashed in the water as I went down further on him, and the ripples rocked me, stroked my cock, swung my balls against my thighs. Crazy. This was crazy, skinny-dipping in my sister's pool with my alleycat boyfriend, and God! I loved every minute of it.

I went all the way down, doing my best to suck him deep and use my throat muscles on him, and as the ripples hitting my chest got wilder and wilder, I slipped my hand into the cleft of his ass and found his asshole.

Alex let out a ferocious hiss like a tire deflating and came, hard, his cock down my throat and my finger right inside the rim of his asshole. When he was all done, he let go of the ladder and just floated there, skin white under the moon and his hair blending into the water in the darkness.

"Jamie." He sounded as if he were dreaming. "You're incredible. Nobody else knows how to make me feel like this."

It was a corny, romantic thing to say, but it didn't sound like that. It sounded tired and amazed and even a little sad. There was so much about this man I didn't know... and didn't want to. But--I loved him.

I put my arms around him and kissed him, slowly, deeply, and he floated serenely in my arms like a drowning man.

end