RATales Archive

Musings

by StarWindDancer


E-Mail Address: StarWindDancer@hotmail.com (P.S. Feedback feeds the beast.)
I also have a websight at http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Aegean/6582/. The stories will be updated soon. Life has intruded.
Spoiler Warning: Up to season 6, at most.
Rating Etc.: NC-17 - Krycek/Mulder. Mild sex.
Note: Mulder is Red-Green colorblind. Krycek has only one arm. But remember in my world nothing happens without a purpose and nothing stays the same.
Disclaimer: X-Files belongs to Chris Carter and Co. I just use them. Other characters are mine.


"Fox, I'm bored," Krycek whined as he snuggled in Mulder's lap.

The two of them were sitting in Mulder's apartment watching a movie. Mulder was reclining against the couch's arm, legs spread out before him. Krycek was sitting between them, curled up on Mulder's chest.

"Oh, God. Where are you going to take me this time? I've already been to the old folk's home to play cards twice this month. We've toured the Guggenheim, and nearly gotten caught. Where are you going to take me next, a homophobic country western bar?"

"No, but that's a good idea."

Mulder groaned. He knew that Krycek was a crowd junkie. The man read emotions off other people and responded to them. The man was good at it, too good. Krycek lived off of other people, the perfect chameleon. Put him anywhere and he would read other people and respond, giving them what they needed.

At first it had been fun. Krycek would lead Mulder to places he never thought about or even considered going. That trip across America on the back of the Harley was a once in a lifetime experience. Krycek had really broadened Mulder's experiences, showed him that life was not just about chasing Aliens, or liver eating mutants, or demons who wanted to have normal kids, or any of the other strange cases the X-files brought.

Mulder had been working with the demented and deranged for so long that it had been a pleasure to be reminded what normal people were like. It also mellowed him out some. So much so that Scully was starting to get suspicious. He was dreading the moment when he had to introduce Krycek to Scully. Mulder knew that Krycek would win her over if he could only get her over the 'Kill Krycek ASAP' reaction.

And as for the sex. If it weren't for the moisturizing lube Mulder was sure they would have developed thick calluses in places he'd rather not think about.

"It'll be just the two of us, I promise. I just need to get out for a while. Staring at these wall..."

Mulder smiled. If it were just the two of them, he'd be fine with whatever they did. He knew that one of Krycek's firm hang-ups was that he did not like to be boxed in.

"What do you have in mind?"

"I'll think of something."

"I think I should be worried."

"Don't be, I'll take care of everything."

"Now I *am* worried."

"But you're still going?"

"I'll think about it," he teased.

Krycek laced his fingers through Murder's, bringing them up to his lips for a light kiss.

"Are you getting started on the adventure early?" Mulder asked as he dropped his other hand to rub the younger man's crotch.

"Mmm, I don't think that adventure ever ended." Krycek nipped at fingertips before taking them into his mouth to suck on. His tongue soothed over the soft pads.

"God, Alex, what you do to me. How about we take this into the bedroom?"

"Then I'd have to move," Krycek said huskily as he wiggled against Mulder's growing erection. "I'm all nestled in here."

"It'll be better in the bedroom, I promise. Come on, ally-oop."

Mulder moved into the bedroom, tugging on Krycek's hand. When they reached the doorway Krycek stopped and pulled Mulder back for a long, searching kiss.

Lips met at odd angles, separating for exploring tongues. Big hands threaded themselves through sable hair; thumbs sliding along the groves of the neck as Mulder held Krycek's head steady as he sucked. Before he even knew it, he felt drafts in places that he didn't remember uncovering. Krycek laughed as Mulder closed distance to warm himself back up on heated skin before him.

"I don't think we'll make it to the bed," Krycek said as he ground back against Mulder who had him pinned to the door jam.

"Whose fault is that?" Mulder licked the slightly pointed ear one last time before pulling away to drag a giggling Krycek to bed. In moments Mulder was half lying on the man, touching all his secret spots, and enjoying the sounds he made.

"You're not going to win that easily."

"What? Were we playing a game or something?"

"You're trying to make me forget about our new adventure."

"I thought this was our new adventure?" Mulder asked puzzled as he licked his way down Krycek's chest to sensitive nipples. He bit one lightly; making Krycek writhed underneath him.

"It's not going to work, Foxy. Ouch."

Mulder bit hard at the sound of the nickname Krycek stuck him with. He allowed Krycek to call him Fox, but he drew the line at Foxy.

"For that, you will have to pay," Mulder growled as he moved swiftly down to the bobbing erection. He held the base steady as he put the tip into his mouth, sucking lightly. Krycek arched high off the bed and spread his legs wide. Mulder took advantage of the man's situation by grabbing the lube. Fingers greased, he tickled between round cheeks, preparing his lover. Before Krycek could cum he pulled his mouth off and his fingers out.

At the moan of protest Mulder slithered back up to capture that oh, so talented mouth. Their lips and tongues dueled in a fight neither cared to lose. Krycek bit lightly on Mulder's lower lip that caused Mulder to pull back to gain an advantage. He kissed the corner of Krycek's mouth and ran his tongue over soft lips as he positioned himself for entry.

"Stop, Fox, please."

"What is it, baby?"

"I think...we need to use more lube this time." Krycek said hesitantly, not meeting Mulder's eyes.

Feeling guilty, he slid off the other man to grab the lube that he had thrown off the bed while in his lust driven daze.

Krycek grinned as he felt the weight leave him. His green eyes glittering with mischief. Quickly, he rolled off the bed. When Mulder came back up with lube in hand, he found an empty bed with a grinning lover crouched to the side.

"I'm not that easy, Fox." Krycek said as he launched himself to lie over Mulder's back.

"What do you think your doing?" Mulder protested as he writhed around, trying to get out from under Krycek. The older man was easily outmaneuvered, wrestled down until he was pinned.

"Getting even."

Strong legs pinned Mulder's arms to the bed. On the back of his neck he felt the tickling dribble of a cock brushing against him. When he reared back to throw off Krycek the younger man retaliated by biting Mulder's butt. Next Krycek soothed the slight sting with tickling licks until he was at the young man's mercy.

Then Krycek started to run his tongue along the crack of Mulder's ass. The cheeks clenched around the slippery, small muscle. Krycek breathed in Mulder's scent, a heady aroma of earth and sex. His nose poked the full balls as he rimed the soft opening. With sure dexterity, Krycek pushed his tongue into Mulder's anus. Moans of want drifted down, letting Krycek know he had the other man at his mercy.

While Mulder was totally distracted, Krycek reached out blindly for the lube Mulder was holding. Soon Krycek was trading his tongue for fingers as he prepared the muscles.

"You ready?"

"God, Alex, fuck me fuck me fuck me."

"I'll take that as a yes. Now don't move."

Mulder thought of pulling the same maneuver that Krycek had pulled, but he just laid there in anticipation.

Krycek turned around to lie flat along Mulder's back. Next, he positioned himself against the relaxed opening before working himself in slowly.

"Oh, yes," Mulder groaned into the pillows he was stuffing into his face. He felt so pleasantly filled by Krycek.

Krycek licked the back of Mulder's neck, tasting the precum he had dribbled there earlier, mixed in with the salty sweat. His hand played down the chest pressed against the sheets. When he found a nipple, he pinched it lightly before moving down slowly. Somehow Krycek knew what Mulder needed- a slow, languorous fuck that hit deep inside.

In moments like these, where mere touch seemed to be the whole of their beings, it felt like Krycek had actually crawled inside Mulder's skin. And when Mulder was inside him, it made him feel like he was a whole person. If the lights went out, he didn't feel trapped or scared or worried. Mulder was there, that missing piece of his heart that he always thought was lost.

Decades of whatever type of life Krycek had clung to before becoming Mulder's lover paled to those lives he passed on the street. Long ago dirty bums that lived from nickel to nickel seemed to be kings surrounded by riches to him. But with Mulder, all those years faded away. There was only the here and now, and being there with Mulder became the most important thing in his life. It was the only thing he lived for. He knew that if he ever lost Mulder, that nothing on earth could stop him, because he just wouldn't care anymore.

There was more than one way to die.

Slowly, knowing fingers wrapped lightly around the erection Mulder was thrusting into the sheets. The rhythm picked up as Krycek slowly gripped harder and began pumping faster. The tension built up in Mulder's body until he was screaming Alex's name into the pillow. Moment's later Krycek, too, came deep within his lover.

"Oh, yes, oh God, Alex, that was phenomenal."

Krycek pulled out and rolled to the side. Mulder twisted around to look deep into gray eyes with sprinklings of jade in them that seemed to glow in the half-light. Tenderly he reached out, fingertips brushing against skin. The head turned into the caress as Krycek sighed.

Mulder leaned over to lay a light kiss on that cute, upturned nose. "You're so good for me, Alex. I can't imagine being with anyone else. I love you, Alex."

"I love you too, Fox."

Mulder lay back against the bed letting Krycek burrow in next to him in his favorite position. Krycek sighed as he could hear Mulder's strong heartbeat. Strong arms held him closely in post- coital languor.

The two lovers laid there for a while, hands softly playing over drying skin. Krycek even twirled the few of Mulder's chest hairs around with his fingers before saying, "We're still going to have an adventure."

Mulder laughed under him, "I never said no."

"Good, I know your going to like this."

"With you there, how can I hate it?"

Krycek smiled against Mulder's chest before closing his eyes to plan out exactly what they would be doing. For some reason McDonalds came to mind.

That had some possibilities.