RATales Archive

Meeting A Good Old Friend

by Yvi


Title: Meeting A Good Old Friend
Author: Yvi <Special_Agent_Yvi@gmx.net>
Disclaimer: I just borrowed 'em to have fun and promise to give 'em back after --- but only if someone asks ;-)
Story: Crossover X-Files/Highlander
Warning: This is slash - exactly m/m and m/m/m
Pairing: C/K/M
Author's Note: After reading through the Cory Raines list and finding there was no Krycek/Cory fiction, I decided to write one. This story continues after my first one (Cory Meets The Rat). It's not necessary to read it to understand this one, but might be better. This is not its sequel; it is a stand-alone. Thanx to my beta reader Karen-Leigh who asked me to write this fic.
Archive: Everywhere, but please send a note....
Feedback: PLEASE!!!!!!!!


Cory and Alex had lived together for some months. They kept on the move robbing banks in various towns. They thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

One night they sat comfortably together in the living room drinking wine. They did this often and normally drank just one bottle. This time Cory opened another bottle when they had finished the first and then another one after that. Alex had the feeling that Cory himself drank just two or three glasses and that Alex had drunk the rest. They talked about everything on their minds, even clarifying some of the things Alex had learned about Cory.

Alex got tired and laid his head on Cory's shoulder. He closed his eyes and dozed a bit while Cory told him about some events in his past. Alex felt Cory move his arm. He wanted to sit up because he thought that this position was uncomfortable for Cory. But instead of pushing him away, he felt Cory put his arm around him. Alex moved closer to Cory and for the first time in a very long time he felt good. This was the first time, in a long time, that he trusted someone. He enjoyed the feeling of Cory's body, his warmth, and his scent.

He remembered his time with Mulder. They had had a brief but intense affair and Alex had wanted to get closer to Mulder and he thought that Mulder had wanted it too. But then Alex had to disappear, to hide.

He didn't tell Cory about his bisexuality. He liked boys as much as girls and had as long as he could remember. On some of his mall trolling days he wanted to ask one of the boys instead of a girl for a date, but he was afraid of Cory's reaction. He also sometimes felt that the cute guys only appeared when Cory was with him.

Alex pressed himself against Cory, just to feel a male body. He noticed that Cory's fingers curled on his shoulder and slowly wandered down his arm. Alex smiled as he heard Cory's heavy breathing and his gulp as he stopped. Cory sighed and shook Alex slightly.

"It's time to go to bed."

"Hmm?"

"Time to get some sleep, otherwise you'll fall asleep on the couch and complain tomorrow about a sore back."

"Hmm!" Alex yawned and stood up. He was drunk, but he had been more drunk once or twice before. But he hadn't been this drunk since he met Cory. He was in that situation where you are aware of everything, not very clearly, but you are aware.

So he reeled towards his bedroom and Cory walked behind him.

// Maybe he thinks I'm drunker than I am. Nice. He'd catch me if I fell.//

Their doors were exactly opposite each other. Normally Alex closed his door but this night he left it open. While he stripped himself he noticed that Cory watched him from the doorway. Alex enjoyed it and made a kind of show of it. He could hear Cory breathing. He stood in front of his bed, the window on his right side. Alex turned his head towards it and saw the full moon they had that night. He hoped that the moonlight shone on his now naked body. To be sure of that he walked over to it and looked at the moon in its full beauty. His clothes were scattered over the floor, but he didn't care about that.

He had stood there for several minutes when he suddenly felt two warm hands on his hips. He leaned back into Cory who was standing behind him and kissing his neck. Cory's hands wandered over Alex' body.

// It's been so long since a man touched me like this. He's so incredibly affectionate. I need this. //

Alex started to giggle.

Cory stopped his petting immediately, grabbed Alex' shoulders and turned him around.

"What?" he asked, looking hurt?

"D.... Didn't you say it's time to go to bed?"

"Yeah?"

"Then let's go!" Alex grinned at him.

Cory smiled at him and leaned forward to kiss him. Alex answered the kiss, put his arms around Cory and pulled him closer.

Cory pushed him gently towards the bed. Alex let Cory lead him.

// Whatever he wants to do, I'm ready for it.//

Cory laid him down at the bed. After Alex shifted to the far side, Cory laid down beside him. Alex closed his eyes. He wanted to enjoy it with all his senses. But Cory must have misunderstood this. He moved away with a sigh and stood up.

"Hey? Where are you going?"

"Alex. It's just... I don't want to take advantage of your drunkenness."

"Cory. It's okay.. I..."

"Alex, no! Please, it's okay! If you want, we could..."

"Cory! I'm not that drunk!"

Cory sat down again and leaned over Alex. He kissed him passionately while Alex started to strip him. He unbuttoned the shirt and threw it down on the floor with his own clothes. Alex looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Alex, look. I want you, more than anything else, but if you wake up tomorrow, asking me what I've done, I would hate myself forever. Please, understand me. I don't want to lose you!"

"I understand, I think I understand. But Cory, please, stay here. I couldn't stand it if you left me alone."

"Okay, roll over!"

Cory stripped down to his boxers, for a moment he thought of taking them off too, but he didn't. He lay down and as he moved closer towards Alex he thought he might have fallen asleep..

"And you thought you are able to catch everything."

Cory grinned as he whispered this and touched Alex' cheek. Either it was the touch or it was the sound of the voice, but Alex smiled a bit and half-asleep rolled over onto Cory.

The next morning Alex woke up with a little hangover. As he turned around he saw Cory lying in his bed, still sleeping. He woke him up with a kiss.

"Good morning!"

Cory sighed, looked at Alex and grinned.

"Do we really have to stand up?"

Alex's green eyes brightened.

"Not if you don't want to."

"So, what else should we do then?" Cory asked, playing innocent.

"Should I show you?"

"Hmm...yeah!"

Cory looked out of the window, enjoying the sunlight, while Alex stripped off his boxers.

***

Cory was leaning against a railing in the mall. He grinned when he remembered the last few weeks. Everything had changed a lot since 'that' evening. This time had been the best he could remember in a very long time. Now he enjoyed every single second and if he could count it he would even enjoy each millisecond.

Every morning when he woke up, he found himself lying next to a man who looked exactly like him. Cory could hardly imagine how he had lived the time before they met.

Now, they had gone off 'duty' for a week for vacation. When Cory had suggested this idea one morning Alex had started to laugh.

"Something like honeymoon?" he asked as he calmed down. But then he smiled and whispered that he thought it was a great idea while he nibbled on Cory's earlobe.

"Just one week in a small town where we've never been before. Just staying without any robberies." Cory moaned and pulled Alex back on the bed.

Picturing their time together in his imagination, he allowed his grin to fade into a big satisfied smile. People passing him eyed him like someone from another planet.

"Hey, isn't showing happiness allowed?" He asked an older man who was shaking his head after he saw Cory's smile.

It was another of those days on which Cory and Alex were at the mall. This time they went their separate ways at Alex's request. Alex had grinned at him when Cory wanted to know the reason, but the only thing he'd said was "It will be a surprise!"

The first few minutes Cory had followed Alex to find out what he wanted to buy or do. He saw Alex disappearing into a sports shop. He wanted to follow him but suddenly he couldn't see him anymore. In the shop there was a group of teenagers standing around some tables on which inline-skates were lying. They were being sold very cheap and that was the reason why the teens were nearly fighting over them. Cory observed this behavior some moments with amusement, then he started to look for Krycek. Suddenly, there was a hand around his neck and another one running down his spine. For a moment he froze, but then he relaxed as he smelled Alex's after-shave.

"I asked you not to follow me. You were a bad boy! A very bad boy!"

Cory heard the husky voice near his ear.

"And I think you'll take revenge tonight?" smirked Cory as he leaned back to feel Alex's body against his own.

"We'll see. Like I said, wait until tonight and you'll get a surprise. Now, go. We'll meet at the car in one hour."

Alex took away his hands from Cory's neck and spine and kissed him on the cheek before he left.

Cory looked over at the teenagers, still disputing over who had seen which ones before who. Three of them had observed the scene between the two thieves. They were grinning and winking at Cory. Cory looked at them in surprise, then he grinned and winked back at them and left the shop.

// Okay, if Alex needs some time on his own, he will get it.//

Cory looked at his watch, and started to take another walk around in the mall, just hoping that the last fifty minutes would pass faster than the first ten.

After he had made one round and was back at the place where he had started, he decided to have a coffee in the cafeteria downstairs. He sat down at one of the tables in front of the cafeteria. As the waitress arrived he ordered a coffee and a piece of a cake. She brought it and he tried to take his time, but almost before he knew it the cake was finished.

He looked at his watch again. // Damn, still twenty minutes to go.//

He decided to go to the men's room, in hopes that there was a line up so that he would have to wait and some minutes would pass chatting with others in line.

As he entered, he saw it was empty. He was standing in front of the urinal when he heard the door open. He heard whoever had entered take a deep breath and before he could turn his head he was slammed against the wall.

"Hey! What the fuck is your problem, man?"

Cory didn't get an answer. Instead he was turned around so that he was able to see the face of the attacker. It was a tall, slim, very good looking young man with brown hair. In his hazel eyes Cory could see hate, frustration, disappointment and something else that Cory wasn't able to interpret - at least not in this situation. The man was holding a gun on him.

"You want to know what my problem is? You really want to know? It's you!"

With those words the man turned Cory around again, so that Cory was facing the wall. The gun was now pressed firmly between his shoulder blades. He really didn't know what he should do or what the other man was going to do.

"What do you want?"

The only answer he got was the feeling of the man's other hand reaching for his belt and opening it.

"You don't remember, Krycek?"

Cory stiffened. He called him Krycek; he called him by the family name Alex had. Apparently he knew Alex from the past and 'knew' was a weak word for what they seemed to have shared. Cory was now interested in this man, his past with Alex and his situation during that time.

If the man really wanted to do the thing he seemed to want, there would be no chance for Cory to escape without injury. If he made a wrong move, the man would shoot. And although Cory was an Immortal, he didn't like being shot or beaten up.

"Okay, if that is what you want go ahead. But don't be too rou...."

"Shut up!" The other man growled as he was pulling Cory's boxers down.

Maybe Alex had played with this man, who now wanted to take revenge. Or maybe it had been their way of making love. Alex was sometimes more rough than Cory wanted him to be, but on some days he too needed this roughness.

The stranger opened his own pants very fast. While Cory thought of using condoms or at least lube he felt the other man position himself and without warning thrust into him. It was painful for Cory but not as painful as it might have been since he and Alex had made love that morning. In a strange way he was enjoying this man's behavior. He heard the man moaning next to his ear. Then one of the man's hands was running over his body and twisting Cory's nipples. At first Cory was just pressed against the wall, but then he started to move with the man. He really enjoyed it.

After the man came inside him, he backed away and cleaned himself off and did up his pants.

Cory turned around to look at the man.

"Look what you did!" He said and pointed at his hard-on.

"That's your problem, Krycek!" The man said as he went to leave.

"Hey, wait, damn it, who are you?"

"Who are you trying to kid, Alex? Our partnership wasn't that long ago. Or have your friends mind-wiped you too? I can't believe that. You don't remember your one and only Fox Mulder? Alex, I'm crushed!"

Then the man left and Cory was standing alone in the bathroom.

// Fox Mulder? Alex? God damn it! Alex! I... I can't explain this to him! But I have to ask him about this Fox Mulder.//

***

Fox Mulder left the bathroom, after he closed the door, he wasn't sure that this was the right behavior. He wanted to turn around, to go back to Alex, to ask him where he had been all this time. But he knew that Scully was waiting for him in the cafeteria, for him and his explanations for their stay in this goddamn town. And they were late, maybe too late to get the information from the man who asked him to investigate this case. The voice on the telephone just gave him this town's name and a place and date to meet. The meeting was today in front of the north entry of the mall in less than five minutes. The man sounded as if he knew more about aliens and UFOs.

"Sorry!" Mulder apologized sheepishly to Scully who seemed to be angry.

"Now, you can tell me why we're here, can't you?"

"Let's say we maybe have a new trace for the existence of the things you don't believe in."

"Mulder..." She rolled her eyes in despair while she followed him.

***

After his encounter with Fox Mulder, Cory left the bathroom. He looked around for the man thinking maybe he was still in the area, observing him. But Cory didn't see him anymore. While he was still wondering about the man, he casually checked his watch.

// Good, that wonderful fuck took some time. If I head slowly to the car, I will get there right on time. What did I say? Wonderful fuck? I think I must be going crazy ...//

Cory arrived at their rented car, but Alex was nowhere to be seen. They chose a rented one this time because they had no plans for breaking the law. This town was purely a pleasure stop.

Cory knew that he might have to wait a long time. He knew Alex and his shopping behavior. He could be really be a pest to salesmen. He always wanted to have a complete description of things. Cory nearly went crazy one time as Alex talked with a salesman over an hour about only one VCR and its functions. Yeah, he grinned as he put on his sunglasses, his life had totally changed since he met Alex. The Immortal leaned back against the car.

As he closed his eyes he had a clear image of the man who raped him. No, it wasn't really a rape, Cory thought, if I hadn't want it, I could have turned around, hit him right in the face, and left. Even if the guy had shot me, I'm an Immortal. There was something about him, I trusted him. Cory remembered his touch, his smell, his rough fuck, that he had enjoyed so much, even under such circumstances.

Suddenly he heard someone next to him, but before he could turn he felt Alex's lips on his neck.

"Hey hon!"

"Hi handsome! You should be more attentive. I called you as loud as a group of teenagers at a disco, but you didn't hear me. I had to carry all that stuff alone."

He pointed smiling at the packages and bags standing next to him.

"Sorry. I... I was just thinking..."

Alex's eyebrows lifted and Cory looked in the green eyes he had seen over hundreds of years - at least in the mirror.

"You and THINKING????? I don't believe that. You've never thought!"

Cory bit in his lower lip while he bent down to pick up some packages and carried them to the trunk. He didn't lie to Alex, he was thinking. And he was happy that he was wearing sunglasses. He couldn't have said this to Alex without looking down. He had tried his entire life to lie without lowering his eyes, but he couldn't manage it.

After all the bags were packed in the trunk, Alex leaned towards Cory and kissed him passionately.

"That's what I needed." He murmured against Cory's lips.

"C'mon. Let's go, or do you need anything else?" Cory tugged on Alex.

"Yes, I need something else, but I won't get it in one of the shops here." Alex said while he pulled Cory's sunglasses a bit forward to look him directly in his eyes.

"Okay, then let's go!"

Cory went to the driver's side and opened the door. Alex got in the car and they pulled away. As they drove around a corner to leave the parking area, Alex looked out of the window. He saw a tall, lanky man standing at a car. It could have been anyone, but Alex immediately thought of Mulder his former partner and lover. He missed him, although he was very happy with Cory, there was always Mulder. Ever since he had had to leave Mulder he'd felt guilty. He shook his head. No, he didn't want to think about it, not now. Alex turned towards Cory and smiled at him, and caught him smiling in a very special way.

"What is it?" he wanted to know.

"Hmm?"

"You're grinning, what I would call a freshly fucked grin."

Cory stared at him, asking himself if his encounter with Fox Mulder was so easily seen.

"What? Oh, I know... I'm looking forward to the surprise you promised me..."

***

As the car turned around the corner next to him Fox Mulder looked up. He saw a man looking out of the passenger window; he could swear it was Alex Krycek, the man he'd fucked in the bathroom some minutes ago. It was him. The trained FBI agent mentally noticed the license plate. He wanted to call the FBI field office. But before he did that, he wanted to clear the situation between him and Scully. They met the informant and he gave them some photos that even Mulder himself couldn't deny were fake. After the man left, Scully got really angry and left him standing alone in front of the mall and took a taxi to the motel. He called her, but she didn't answer her cell phone. As he arrived at the motel and knocked on her door, she opened it with her packed bag in the hand and nearly ran out of the room.

"I am flying home. I don't care if you fly with me, or stay in this town to investigate that UFO stuff." Mulder stood next to the open door with his mouth agape. This picture was so funny that Scully would have laughed if she weren't so angry. She waited some seconds and as Mulder didn't move she went to the waiting taxi with the words "Okay, we'll see each other."

After Scully left, Mulder just stood for some minutes in front of the motel rooms, before he realized that she was really gone. He went slowly to his own room and sat down. While he was staring at the faked photos, he saw the license plate in his mind. He called the FBI field office and gave them the number and waited for the name they would give him. Even if it wasn't Krycek, the driver would know him. He cursed him reaction to Krycek. He should have stayed in the bathroom with him, but he couldn't. He didn't know why he left, but he did. While he thought about his odd behavior, his cell phone rang. It was an agent from the field office, telling him the name and the address of the car owner. It was a Cory Raines who was living near the town. He had rented a house in the woods, just one week ago. Maybe he was here on vacation, maybe...

Mulder looked at a map to find the way to the house. Then Mulder started the car, he wanted to ask this man about his passenger, Alex Krycek.

***

Cory stopped in front of the house and helped Alex unload the bags. As they entered the house, he began to smile. "So, what about the surprise?"

"First you will bring the other bags into the living room. After you've done that, wait in the bedroom. I need a few minutes to prepare."

"Prepare? I thought we could start right here..." Cory said as he tried to glance into the bag Alex was still holding. Alex clasped it closed while he repeated the orders.

"Okay, but hurry!"

He went back to the car, took the rest of the bags and packages and nearly ran back into the house. The Immortal threw the stuff onto the couch and went to the bedroom. He heard Alex calling from the bathroom telling him to put the CD on the stereo into the machine and for him to wait in the bedroom. Cory did as he was told and laid down. After several minutes he looked at the clock; he was sure he had been waiting for at least ten minutes.

"Alex, should I come in and help you?" he asked, hoping that he should.

"No...wait...I'm ready in ahh... just gimme two minutes! And close your eyes. I'll say when you can open them!"

Cory laid back and closed his eyes after he turned up the volume of the stereo. He loved soul music and Alex had found a CD he had never heard before. Then he heard the soft 'click' of a door that was opened. Slowly he sat up, still with his eyes closed.

***

Fox Mulder had found the house and the car he'd seen at the parking area of the mall was standing in front of it. He had knocked on the door, but nobody had answered, then he heard music from inside. Soul music. He knew immediately that Krycek was here. This was one of the rituals they had when they were lovers. A soul CD -- Alex always wanted him to listen to one while he himself prepared with something new for their lovemaking. Mulder closed his eyes. No, it was their ritual, if Krycek was sharing this with some other guy...

// No, he couldn't imagine that; he was sure that Krycek knew he would be looking for him. And this was his way of inviting him in.// The agent entered the house. There were many bags lying on a couch, some of them had fallen down. He was sure that this was a further invitation. Alex knew his couch and they both knew how hard it was to make love on it. He followed the music and opened the door quietly. He saw the man he loved lying the man on the bed; his former partner and lover, waiting for him. The only curious thing was that he wasn't wearing anything special. He knew their ritual, and this was different. Slowly the man sat up, but kept his eyes closed. In that moment Mulder heard the bathroom door open and someone else entered the room. He looked at the person entering and his eyes widened. It was Alex Krycek, in a black leather tanga.

"Now, open..." Alex stopped.

"What?" The other Alex opened his eyes and looked at the two men.

"Mulder?" The black-leather-tanga-Alex asked.

***

Cory stood up. This was really too much for one afternoon. First the guy 'visited' him in the bathroom of the cafeteria and now he appears at exactly the moment when Alex wanted to show him his new tanga. He slowly walked towards Alex and planted himself in front of him, the whole time looking Fox Mulder directly in the eyes.

Fox Mulder stared at the two lovers. The one was standing in front of the other as if he wanted to save his twin or whatever this other Alex was.

Alex noticed Cory seemed to know Mulder. Cory was the first to speak.

"So, ehm... friends. What is this about? And who the hell are you?"

Alex cleared his throat. "This is Fox Mulder. We...we used to work together at the FBI."

He leaned closer to Cory, spooning him while he eyed Mulder.

Mulder began to relax. Now he knew which one of them was his Alex. He still saw in those green eyes the fever he'd seen in them during that time they were lovers. A very short time, and if Alex hadn't disappeared, he was sure they could have been more than just two guys who met every day and had sex.

"So, I'm Mulder, this is Alex, but who are you?" He asked, surprising himself at the coolness with which he spoke.

"I don't know why it matters to you but my name is Cory."

"I think we need to talk. The three of us." Mulder had wanted to talk to Alex about his behavior in the bathroom. But now he wasn't sure it had been Alex. Alex would have recognized him and Mulder remembered the question 'who are you'. Maybe he had fucked Cory. But why didn't Cory defend himself? Mulder had to find out whom he had met in the bathroom and why the hell Alex and this Cory were lovers. Okay, Alex was so cute Mulder fell in love with him the first time he saw him, but could he be so self centered that he would fall in love with himself? Or someone who looked exactly like him?

"Yeah. I have to tell you something." Cory couldn't decide to which of them Alex had said these words. He turned around and kissed Alex's cheek. "But I want to put on some clothes first."

"No need to!" Cory and Mulder said simultaneously.

They eyed each other and Cory started to grin.

"So, you were 'partners' at the FBI." He said while he led Alex to the bed and pushed him down onto it. He sat down beside him and leaned slightly into Alex and watched Mulder.

Fox Mulder got the impression that both were waiting for him to join them on the bed. At least he read that in their expressions. // Goddammit, if that's what they want!// He shrugged as he sat down on Alex's other side and leaned into him too.

"Mulder.. I didn't want to betray you. I was.. they would have killed me if I didn't do the things they wanted."

"Alex. All I want to know is -- did you kill my father?"

When they started their discussion Cory leaned forward, seemingly to get more comfortable himself, but in reality he wanted to get closer to Mulder as well as closer to Alex.

"No! Alex didn't kill him." Cory said trying to draw their attention; and he got it. They both looked at him surprised. Alex laid his hand on Cory's leg and started to smile.

"You're right. I could never do anything that would hurt the man I... I..."

Cory sat back abruptly. He wanted to know what Alex had been about to say. But Mulder interrupted Alex's attempts to say it.

"If not you, who else?"

"Is it important? You wanted to know if it was me, and I wasn't the murderer."

"But you do know who it was, don't you?" He shoved him backwards, less to express his anger, than to feel Alex's warm skin. He rested his fingers some moments longer on Alex's shoulders than he needed to until even Cory noticed.

"And I'm sure you know exactly how you can get the name from me, if I knew the murderer." Alex whispered as he shifted to lay his head on Cory's legs.

Cory relaxed at the feeling of Alex's head coming to rest on his knee. He looked defiantly at Mulder. The agent stared back, then eyed Alex and said provocatively: "I do know one way, but he won't like it."

"Are you sure?" Alex asked with the same tone in his voice.

"Yes. Or does he like this?" He asked while he stretched forward to kiss Alex.

Because Alex's head was lying on Cory's leg he couldn't move him back. After Mulder tried that, he moved away from his side. Cory had been too surprised to stop him. Before he could say anything Alex sat up and covered Cory's lips with his own to calm him.

While Cory responded to the kiss, he didn't notice that Mulder was again at Alex's side, kissing his neck. At first Alex felt he should push Mulder away, but he let him continue. He'd missed Mulder for so long. Then Alex unbuttoned Cory's shirt and lips following his fingers covered a nipple to suck and bite gently. He knew that Cory loved this teasing very much. Cory looked at Mulder who was now kneeling on the bed, still busy with Alex's neck. Cory grinned and reached around Alex to Mulder's leg. His hand wandered slowly up to the knee. Mulder looked up in surprise at whose hand was on his knee. When he recognized it as Cory's he returned his smile. Cory moved towards him and reached for his belt. While he opened it with one hand, he stroked Alex's back with the other one. Alex moaned and as he turned his head to see Cory stripping down Mulder's pants he felt happier than ever before. Here he was with the two men he wanted to fuck and be fucked by. He slid out from between the two busy men and moved to the bedside table where they kept lube and some condoms. They seldom used condoms, but they still had some.

While he was busy getting the lube and condoms, Cory and Mulder stripped each other.

"Now it's my turn." Cory had whispered into Mulder's ear. He smiled and laid down pulling Mulder on top of him. They kissed until Alex returned from the other side of the bed with the lube and the condoms. Cory squirmed out from under Mulder leaving him on his belly and took a condom and rolled it over his stiff penis. Alex took some lube and gently prepared Mulder. After Cory positioned his cock and slowly pushed into Mulder, Alex bent down to suck Mulder's cock. Mulder stripped down Alex's tanga and squeezed Alex's balls.

Mulder wrapped his hand around Alex's cock and stroked it in concert with the movement of Alex's head. It was not long before Mulder came in Alex's hot mouth and the constriction of the muscles of his ass brought Cory to an explosive orgasm right behind him. Only seconds later Alex had his orgasm and his semen spread over Cory's and Mulder's legs.

After they cleaned up a bit, all three lay down next each other. Mulder was lying between the Immortal and the thief. Both rested their heads on his shoulders. Mulder was happy. Now, he didn't care about Scully and her behavior. He was asleep before he even knew that he was tired.

The End