RATales Archive

K/Sk Snippet

by Judi


From: Deslea R. Judd

I'm forwarding this from the Sc/Sk list Scuttlebutts with the blessing of the author, Judi. It started as a discussion of a bit part Mitch Pileggi played in a movie which aired in the US a couple of days ago, and quickly became a hot - well, read it and see.


(Judi) [Mitch] does say some pretty nasty things to the female lead (Something like "shut your mouth, bitch, or I'll cut out your tongue" as he wields a straight razor)

(Julie) Oh boy...this gave me a giggle fit...Can't you just hear him saying that to Mulder? Cancer Man? Krycek? Langly???? *LOL*

(Judi) Yes, I'm imagining Skinner calling Krycek his bitch right now...hubba, hubba...

...he's got him by the scruff, hissing the words into his face, inches from Krycek's mouth, able to feel his hot breath as Skinner punctuates the B sound...Alex can feel Skinner's hard length on his thigh, betraying his passion, what he really wants...Alex tries to form words but the energy that would produce sound has been diverted as the testosterone washes over his body, his own member straining beneath his tight leather pants...Skinner becomes aware of the automatic response of his own body to his closeness to Alex, tries to fight it, tries to will his cock into submission...submission...flashes of Alex Krycek handcuffed to something other than his balcony rail flooded Skinner's over-stimulated senses as he opens his eyes to the man whose heart he can feel fiercely pounding under Skinner's hand, that very place where the anger is meeting lust, where senses overwhelm being sensible, where raw need overtakes...overtakes...Skinner overtakes Krycek's mouth in awkward surge, clicking teeth, biting lip, tasting tongue, pressing Alex against the wall as Skinner grinds against him...

Yeah, I can see that :)
(A quick smutty bit brought to you by your friend in Oklahoma)

End