RATales Archive

In A Dark Trunk

by Daera


Title: In a Dark Trunk
Subtitle: Roaming Hands; Rushin' Fingers
Author: Daera
Email: Daera23@aol.com
Category: Stand Alone Smutfic. No spoilers. Scully/Krycek
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Scully and Krycek trapped in a tight dark space. No pun intended.
Special Thanks To: Rachel - the awesome and ever inspiring RatMistress and Alanna for the all the encouragement.
Author's Note: I originally wrote this back in August of 1999 and have let it gather dust on my hard drive trying to get the nerve to post it. Hope you enjoy!


Funny, surveillance cameras never tell you how she smells spooned up next to you in the dark. Cold celluloid screens are nothing compared to the real thing. How many times have I seen her naked in the most intimate moments and not thought twice - I'm not like some of the syndicate perverts. She lets out a shaky breath, and I realize that I have unconsciously wrapped my arm around her.

I bury my nose in her hair and inhale the scent of Chanel No. 5. Fitting - a classic perfume for a classic woman. She shifts uncomfortably. I tighten my arm around her and ask "Scully, are you scared?"

***

Mace finished rigging the timer as the download completed. The syndicate shut down this warehouse facility last week, but they haven't sent the techies to wipe the computers yet.

We exit the room with plenty of time and head down the stairs when I glimpse a flash of red on the warehouse floor below. Shit. If she's here than Spooky is not far behind. Fuck, he has the worst sense of timing. Always in the right place at the wrong time or maybe the wrong place at the right time. I need him alive not blown to bits. Mace looks at me. I guess this isn't going to be an easy in-out operation after all.

"Go on ahead, I'll take care of them." He nods as I hide in the shadows. As soon as Red rounds my corner I grab her.

"We've to get out of here. No time for explanations." She wrestles with me as I attempt to drag her towards the exit.

"Mulder!" she yells as stomps my toe with her heel. Shit. I'm just trying to save your ass, bitch. I wrench her hands behind her back to try to subdue the 115 lbs of hellcat. I drag her out of the warehouse and towards the car where Mace is waiting.

Mulder follows her screams like Pavlov's proverbial dog and catches us in the parking lot. "Stop, right there Krycek!" He advances and draws his gun.

"Back off Mulder. You won't find what you're looking for in the warehouse - they cleaned it out last week." I maneuver Scully in front of me. Damn, he's still to close to the warehouse.

"Then why do you need her?" Mulder says with a hint of desperation in his voice. Don't worry buddy, this isn't about her - I need your attention, and she is the easiest way to get it.

I drag Scully towards the car. A little closer Mulder, just a bit.

"Let her go," Mulder says as he advances.

That's a little too close. I pull Scully's gun out from the back of her skirt, aim it at her head, and click off the safety. She stops struggling. I think I finally have her attention.

The timer on my watch beeps - 5 seconds - I yell "Bomb! Get down!" I throw myself to the ground trapping Scully beneath me, but Mulder is caught in the open and knocked to the ground by the blast. He'll be fine - once his ears quit ringing.

Scully is stunned beneath me. I am about to ditch her and make a run for the passenger's seat, when a bullet flies within inches of my head. Mace pops the trunk and before I have time to think, I've thrown Scully and myself in and pulled the trunk closed.

The tires squeal, and we're jolted as the car pulls away. I guess the syndicate posted a lookout after all.

***

Dazed. I shift uncomfortably and realize there is a warm sweaty body at my back. I blink and try to banish the darkness. No good. From the lulling motion we must be in the trunk of a car.

It starts to come back to me. My mind is fuzzy, but I try to assimilate the facts: Mulder, warehouse, gun, explosion, Krycek. We must have been on the trail of something big to run into that rat like this.

The tires squeal as the car makes a sharp turn. Krycek anchors me to him before I have a chance to hit my head against the side of the trunk. For some reason I don't squirm away. "Scully, are you afraid?" he asks with a lecherous voice that lacks real threat.

I've been in this position before. Well, not quite this position - last time I was bound and gagged and scared to death. This time I feel Krycek's warm breath on my neck, and it makes me pissed as hell. He thinks he can intimidate me? Oh, I'm so scared of the big bad man in black.

"Why should I be?" Now, what was in that warehouse? I shake my head and try to clear the buzz from my ears.

***

"You never know what a criminal like me might do."

I move my hand from around her waist to the curve of her hip and tap her thigh. No reaction. Curious, I wonder what it would take to ruffle her, to breakthrough her tough exterior . . . . I growl my best cheesy line, "Scully, what's your sign?"

"I don't believe in that," she says without pausing to consider the question. So she doesn't go for astrology - figures. It's not scientific enough, but I'm not going to take that for an answer.

"No, seriously Scully, what's your sign? You can tell a lot about a person by their sign." I can almost feel her eyes rolling.

"Well then, when is your birthday?" I prod.

I get a frustrated sigh. She must think her horoscope is the lesser of the two evils because she finally answers, "Pisces."

"Interesting, Pisces fits - mysterious, intuitive, drawn to destructive people and activities." I trace small circles on her thigh with my fingertips. "I'm a Scorpio."

"So," she answers trying to sound bored.

"Pisces are excited by Scorpio's magnetic intensity and strength. Pisces love to be taken care of, to be made love to, and Scorpions make passionate lovers. In other words, we'll have hot sex." I run my fingers along the hemline of her skirt, up the back of her thigh, and along the curve of her ass.

"You sound pretty sure of yourself."

If I could see her eyes, I know she would be giving me her ice queen death stare. I'm surprised she is answering me at all. "Do I detect a note of sarcasm in your voice Agent Scully? The ladies can't resist me."

"You mean the whores that blow you for money?"

"Tsk. Tsk. Scully, I didn't know you were a sailor. What if we never knew each other and met in a bar - I bet I could pick you up. You would giggle and bat your eyelashes at me." I know you are mocking the thought, but I can picture you sitting on the barstool next to me, wearing a black lace cocktail dress. Your eyebrows rise as I slowly slide my hand up your thigh and beneath your skirt. I feel myself harden at the thought.

"If you had used that line in a bar, I would have shot you on sight."

The driver suddenly makes another sharp turn. I try to hold on to Scully and end up pulling her tighter against me and my emerging erection. If she notices, she makes no reaction. The bad boy in me wants to take it a step further. I drag my hand back across her hip and slowly caress her stomach. Her shirt is untucked, so I slip my thumb under the edge and slide it along her bare skin. She still doesn't react. I should stop, but I don't want to.

I break the silence. "Scully have you ever seen the movie OUT OF SIGHT?"

"Yeah."

"Does this remind you of anything?"

"No." she says a little to quickly.

"A law enforcement officer and a fugitive unexpectedly tumble into a trunk together. Later they have a drink at a bar, and then hot sex in a hotel. Amazing similarities. That could be us." My hand caresses her stomach and slowly journeys upward to curved underside of her breast. My fingertips trace the curve and at a snail's pace. She still doesn't acknowledge my hand.

"We won't meet at a bar."

"Maybe not, but one day we will have sex."

"All I remember about that movie is that they cut out George Clooney's butt shot."

"Scully! I can't believe you would objectify an actor like that. Are you a butt shot connoisseur? Who is better, Mel Gibson or Brad Pitt? Is it the older certifiable nut-jobs or the young fast-living studs that turn you on?"

"What were you doing at the warehouse, Krycek?" she snaps like a defiant teen. I bet she was a handful, sneaking around her daddy's back.

"Trying to change the subject? Scully, why are you being so pissy? You know I did save your and Spooky's life back there." I can feel the waves of tension rolling off of her. What can I say, I like to play with fire.

"Okay, so one moment you want to sell me to the Consortium, and the next you want me to kiss your feet because you saved my life? You'll have to be more consistent before I do that."

"Does it arouse you to think about having sex with me?"

"What were you doing in the warehouse, Krycek?"

"What were you doing?"

My hand continues circling and following the curves of her breasts, touching every inch of skin except her nipples. Teasing. Up the side of the curved underside across and back down slope and slightly lifting its weight as my hand completes the circle on the southern side. I feel her skin tighten in anticipation.

"Following a lead," she says sharply.

"Ditto." I'm really turned on by her. How long has it been since I've been this close to a woman who even half-way compares to her? Is it just female proximity or is it her? I want to know what makes her tick - to possess her in a way Mulder hasn't.

I feel her fierce silence as she waits for me to elaborate.

"We were looking for computer files," I finally volunteer.

"What type of files?" She strikes again not giving me a chance to change subjects again. I guess I should expect that from a woman who slices and dices for a living.

"Files on genetic experiments."

Silence. She is still waiting for me to elaborate. Well Scully, I have to disappoint you sometime. My hand finally slips on the crest of its journey to her nipple. It's puckered and sensitive. I barely hear a gasp, and she shifts against me ever so slightly. She will blame on the car jolting along, but we both know better.

"So you haven't asked me what I'm going to do with you."

"No, I haven't."

"Why?"

"I figure you'll tell me anyway, since you're being so chatty. But it won't matter - I'm of no use to you."

"Why do you say that? I think of lots of ways to use you."

She ignores my comment. "Because you already got what you're looking for in the warehouse otherwise, you wouldn't have blown it up." Smart and sexy, it's getting a very hot in here.

***

"So did you always want to be a FBI agent when you grew up?"

God he's more talkative than my three year-old-nephew on a roadtrip. Even worse than Mulder who better have made the plates and be running them with the three stooges at this moment.

"No, a doctor." I'm not sure why, but I answer him.

"Well congratulations, Dr. Scully. Seriously though, did you ever want to be anything daring and dangerous?" he says in a low gravelly voice. "Anything that would not be acceptable for a good catholic girl?"

"Well . . ." I hesitate. I can't believe that I am even considering sharing this.

"Come on Scully, you can tell me," he says in a voice like the pied piper. Damn him, just like Mulder - doesn't give up. His daring hand keeps manipulating my sensitive nipples alternating between the two. He works one into an unbearable state, then releases it to do the same to the other. God, he's slowly driving me insane.

"A trapeze artist," I finally admit. He laughs. Why did I even bother?

"I wanted to be in the circus too Scully. Bet you can't guess what."

Nope, not interested.

"A lion tamer."

Now it's my turn to laugh. He flinches, how curious. Well he gave me an opening, I'll take it. "What a coincidence - the circus will be in DC next weekend. Want to run away and join the circus? Forget the syndicate and the conspiracies?" Why do I have the sudden image of him on top of me? My arms around his back as he slowly slides into me. Watching his face as he comes? Run away and have an illicit affair? Whoa, don't go there. I must have hit my head when he pushed me to the ground. I probably have a concussion.

***

"Did you ever sneak out behind your father's back?" I roll and pinch her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, but it's not enough. I want to break her resolve. I remove my hand from her shirt and trace her curves and let it come to rest on her thigh. I slowly circle my thumb at her groin, but she doesn't react. I think I see how she got the nickname Ice Queen. You know Scully, you really shouldn't play chicken with me.

"Were you a bad girl growing up? Did you wear black lace panties under you plaid Catholic girl skirts and black patent shoes so boys could see up your skirt?"

Her skirt is ripped along the seam and split up to mid thigh. I trace the slit up her thigh. Thigh highs Scully? Ooo, you know what I like. I bet they're the black ones with lace at the top. Scully has great underwear. Mulder has no clue what he is missing under those professional business suits. Okay, so I did look while I was spying on her. I'm only human, and she's hot. But it was kinda like watching a Victoria's secret model - great to look at - but staring at a model in a magazine is lonely in the end. When would you ever have a chance to talk to her? Touch her? Trace your fingers along her garters?

"Did you ever go down on your date in a parked car?"

"No, but I went down on Billy McConnelley in a confessional once."

"Now that's kinky." Her hips shift open ever so slightly. My fingers trace the edge of her panties, and I slip one finger inside the edge to stroke her outer her lips. I withdraw my finger and run it over the fabric covering her crotch. I must have hit a sensitive spot because I felt a shiver just then.

"I bet you like to take bubble baths. Pisces love the water, especially after long trips. Warm water caressing your skin, the bubbles rising over the tops of your breasts but your nipples peak through . . . What scent of bubble bath do you use?"

Her panties are soaked and her moisture is seeping through. My cock twitches at the thought. Her hips tilt ever so slightly towards my hand. It's all the invitation I need. I slide a finger home.

"Scully did you loose your train of thought?" I am evil. "What scent do you use?"

"Vanilla almond," she says as her voice raises in pitch.

"Mmmm. I can smell you. The scent of almond on you." That's not all I can smell . . . .

My fingers pump inside her. "What type of birth control did you use in high school? Did you use the pull out method like a good catholic girl?" My voice has grown strangely thick. She is quiet - I can just see her biting her lip in frustration. I withdraw my hand and Scully gives a strangled whimper. "Hot and sweaty, rolling around on the living room floor trying not to wake up your parents. . . ."

My fingers slide back and slowly circle her clit. I increase the pressure in increments . . . I can't believe she let me take the dare this far. Don't react and he'll get bored and stop. Right? Not a chance, Scully. It's more than just a dare - I want to possess you - to make you surrender.

"Have you ever just existed in the moment?" I increase the pace, and soon moaning recklessly. I never dreamed she could be so responsive. She's almost purring.

***

I should stop him. I should stop him. Why am I not stopping him? I don't want to give him the satisfaction of a reaction. Or let him know how this makes me feel. Mmmm. A little late for that.

"When did you have your first orgasm?"

This is Krycek. He's a criminal, a traitor. A bad boy in black leather that hugs his body in all the right places . . . Shit. Don't go there - it won't solve anything. Why am I not sto . . . Oh that feels so good. How the hell did he know to do that? Just, just like that. I've had lovers who never had a clue as to how to get me off. And here Krycek jumps me, throws me in a trunk, and has me acting like a bitch in heat. I might as well have bent over and stuck my butt up in the air so he could sniff it!

Hmm, I wonder what his lips could do. Stop. No, not following that train of thought. Ah, a little more, oh god a little more almost. I sharply inhale as my hips thrust into his hand. He takes the hint and increases the pressure just so. The sensations multiply exponentially. My nipples tingle, oh God I need release. Oh, oooh, I can fell my insides clinching, my heart pounding and fluttering. I'm panting. My thoughts loose focus in the rushing vacuum straining for one thing - release.

"That's it Scully - just exist in this moment. Feel, don't think. That's it baby." His low voice whispering in my ear is too much. I loose it and detonate in his hand.

***

She shudders and comes grinding her hips against my erection leaving me and her momentarily breathless. I want to know what she tastes like . . . I withdraw my hand for a brief moment and put my fingers to my lips and taste heaven - a buttery latte.

"Did you like that Scully? Want another?" I whisper into her ear. I touch her again, and she jerks, overstimulated. I dip my fingers into her previous orgasm and slowly smooth the moisture over her clit in tiny circles. She shifts her hips and the lush curves of her ass caress my erection. It takes a minute, but I feel her primed for another orgasm. She throws her head back and wantonly grinds her hips against mine. I don't know if I can handle it, but my greed demands that she have another orgasm. She grinds her ass hard against my cock, and I bite my lip. My ears are ringing - my blood is surging through my veins - can't stop - I've tempted fate too long - I need release. No matter how I try to avoid this, I know it is inevitable. I explode.

What has this woman done to me? At this moment I would swear to follow and defend her to the ends of the earth. I know what Mulder's sees in her. Passion. Fire. We aren't even skin to skin, but she got me off. That's never happened before - what a ride.

Women have praised me on my staying power - god, what must Scully think? It's a good thing I'm wearing black; otherwise, I'd never live down the embarrassment when Mace sees me. I find myself getting drowsy, and I tighten my arm around her. Yeah, even fugitives want to cuddle sometimes.

***

We're both speechless for a few moments. The car slows down and comes to a stop and breaks our reverie. I reluctantly remove my hand and she shudders. I pinch her nipple and pull her bra back in place. Footsteps echo around the car, and a key is turned in the trunk. I can't stop holding her - I don't want to stop.

Harsh bright light hits our eyes. Shit - way to ruin the moment, Mace. Why am I kidding myself, this wasn't a romantic interlude. I hope he can't smell her. I finally let go, climb over her, and get out of the trunk. I pull her out and steady her shaky legs. I already miss the feel of her warm body pressed up against mine.

Her skirt has risen up to show an expanse of creamy white thighs just above the edge of her thigh highs. Mace stares appreciatively. Pig. She's not the cheap whores you're used to. I stare him down until he averts his eyes and acquiesces.

***

Male posturing. I feel like the prize pheasant and two hunting dogs are fighting over me. Krycek asserts his alpha-male status, and the goon shrugs sheepishly and turns to head back to the car.

Krycek turns back to me and puts his hand on my hip. He deftly smoothes my skirt and slips something into the back of my waistband. It makes me feel awkward - like a little girl who can't dress herself. He presses his lips chastely against mine and places a cold metal object into my palm. It's strange that our first kiss is so innocent under the sun compared to what happened in the darkness of that trunk. He leans and puts his lips to my ears, his fingertips hooking my hair behind my ear. He whispers a phrase in Russian I don't understand. And walks back to the car.

I'm left holding a shiny quarter and trying to gather my wits. Jesus, it's hot today. The car drives away and I see a sign on the road. Sublime, Texas - 5 miles.

END