RATales Archive

Have Your Cake

by Satina


Title: Have Your Cake
Author: themkshrine@yahoo.com (Satina)
Website: http://themkshrine.angelfire.com/satina.html
Rating: NC-17
Keywords: MSK, M/Sc/K, Mulder Scully Krycek, birthdayfic, slash
Disclaimer: I don't own them, I didn't think them up, and I'm not trying to make any money off them. Back off, I'm just playing with them. Don't sue, unless you want to deal with the Federal Government. Student Loan, that is. And you thought the Consortium was messed up.
Summary: Mulder has a history of giving boring, cheap gifts. Alex can't remember the last time he bought someone a present. It's Scully's birthday.
Note: Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday dear kacaso...Happy birthday to you. Kacaso spent her birthday and the next day making *me* site graphics and covers! She now makes all my covers and I'm thrilled! Go see them and more at her site! http://www.geocities.com/kacaso/. She rocks! This is her thank-you and birthday gift. :-)
Archive: Sure...share the love. Just tell me where so I can visit.
Spoilers: Hee hee hee...oh geez. Um...no.
Feedback: PLEASE please please! It contributes to my delinquency.


I'm so pissed at him. *So* pissed. He took off around four o'clock, babbling excitedly about talking microwave ovens, leaving me buried in a mountain of travel vouchers and expense reports. I didn't even have a chance to debunk his cracked theory about telekinetic appliance repairmen before he'd breezed out of the office, leaving a trail of fluttering goldenrod forms in his wake.

Let's not even talk about the fact that he chose to stick me with the paperwork on my birthday. Yeah, like I said, I am pissed. But ever the professional, I fill out the forms as best I can to my recollection (I was drugged.), tidy up the office, and gather up my things to leave a few minutes after five. I don't expect to see him for the rest of the night. Maybe I'll get a call if he thinks about it. But hopefully Alex will be there. Surely he won't forget me.

I was so shocked and thrilled to find that, of my two lovers, Alex is the more considerate and sensitive! Where Mulder forgets to pick up milk, Alex will often surprise us both with homemade chicken and noodles on a rainy day. I *love* homemade chicken and noodles when it's cold. I mentioned once that my mother used to make them for me when I'd come home from school all sniffly, and the very next time it drizzled, Alex had turned out the second-best chicken and noodles I'd ever had. Maybe the best, but don't even think of telling that to mom.

What? Yes, Alex Krycek cooks. I know. I was as stunned as you look. Where the hell did he have time to learn, right? I asked him one night while he spoon fed me strawberry shortcake and he said that it was one of his only ways of feeling halfway normal during his renegade existence. Makes sense, really. Our poor Alex. I know, he's a killer, blah blah blah. You know, I've killed, too, and so has Mulder. Alex was fighting our enemies long before we'd even figured out their zip codes. You have to cut him some slack. Well, I guess you don't, but Mulder and I have, anyway. He's a super sweet man when you give him a chance. And when he's not assassinating people and plamming aliens. Doesn't hurt that he's the most inventive, dirty, enthusiastic lover either of us has ever had.

Okay, so anyway, back to my birthday. Thank God Mulder and I drive separate cars to work, because he would have left me stranded without a ride otherwise. Wouldn't have been the first time. That's precisely *why* I insist we drive separate vehicles. So anyway, I make my way to the house in rush hour traffic and arrive to see that Mulder's car is nowhere to be found. Typical. As I said before, I didn't expect him to be home. I had thought, for just one stupid moment that maybe, just maybe, he had taken off earlier to come home and fix up the house for a surprise party or something. But I didn't let myself expect it. Good thing, eh?

Yeah, I'm not stupid. Mulder would jump down slime-covered access tunnels and chase naked liver-eating mutants for me (and he has) but expect him to plan a birthday and you get his panic face. I love him, though. I've known this about him from the beginning and I'm used to people not doing for me anyway, so it's not a big deal. The guilt trip sex he'll give me later will more than make up for it, I'm sure. Remember when I said Alex was inventive, dirty and enthusiastic? Well, Mulder is dedicated, worshipful, patient and very, very thorough. Oh, and he's also terribly, wonderfully, maddeningly orally fixated, much to Alex's and my delight. And you thought all that mouth was good for was arguing. Me too, for five years. Not so, girlfriend. Not so.

Smirking with the thought of my two errant bad boys, I pull up in my parking spot, grab my bag and coat and make my way up to what looks like a dark house. Great. Alex is gone too. He better have left me a note or I'll have his balls in a harness. Of course, he'd like that so I'll have to think of some other way to punish him. I know. I'll make him do all of our taxes. He's really good at math, you know. Smiling, I fit the key in the lock, grateful that one of them at least left the porch light on.

I step in the door and feel a warm, hard body come in from the side and grab me gently from behind. Lips nuzzling through my hair to get to my ear.

"Hello birthday girl."

I moan and lean my head back, letting the adrenaline rush that the mock-attack had caused to drain out of me, leaving me limp and a bit shaky. Another warm body steps toward me from the shadows and I am relieved of my briefcase and purse.

"Let me take those for you." Alex turns and places my things on the counter and then he's there, pressed up against the front, his arms wrapping around me and partially around Mulder, who holds me from behind, his plump lips nibbling at my earlobe.

"Hmmmmboys..." I sigh, and soft lips come down on mine, pressing them open in a deep, slow, sweeping kiss. I feel the hands around my waist unwrap and grip the hips pressed against me, pulling them in harder against my rapidly warming center. At the same time, I am aware of a hard length settling in just at the top of my asscheeks and I wriggle back against it and am rewarded with a low grunt in my nibbled ear.

Alex pulls out of the kiss, one hand now twined in my hair, the other grabbing Mulder's hips and making the seal between us even tighter.

"I thought you'd forgotten." I tilt my head to the side as teeth bite on my earlobe gently, then lick to soothe the tiny, delicious ache. The hand in my hair strokes down my neck and shoulder, brushing tantalizingly over the side of my breast before beginning to tug my blouse from my slacks. At the same time, I feel Mulder's hand press between me and Alex and start to stroke and press against my now-pulsing sex through the material of my clothes.

"OOohhh..." I moan, quickly becoming weak and liquid at the attentions of my two lovers.

"You thought wrong," Alex growls, and I feel him grab my ass with one hand while unbuttoning my blouse with the other. Thank god for nanotechnology. That mission to steal it so we could restore our Lexi's ambidextrous talents was not wasted, let me tell you.

I'm scratching up and down his sides under his T-shirt and I pull my hands away so that he can push down my jacket and blouse and toss them behind us before sinking his face into my breasts, breathing deeply before reaching around with that same hand and deftly unclasping my bra. I feel a hot tongue at my sternum and he tugs the silky material away in his teeth. I giggle breathlessly and lower the straps off my arms helpfully. Now I'm naked from the waist up and Mulder's hand has begun sliding down the front of my pants and into my panties. I arch myself into his touch, gasping, desperate to feel his fingers easing the aching want between my thighs.

"Help me out here, Alex." Mulder's voice is loud and low in my ear, making me shiver. Alex quickly complies while at the same time sucking one of my nipples into his hot mouth. He unzips the pants and pushes them down, now using both hands to strip me while his lips devour me. I lean back, hard, and Mulder uses the hand that's not sliding down my panties to turn my head so he can catch me in a groaning kiss. As Mulder's tongue probes and strokes my lips and mouth, I feel Alex tugging my soaked panties down my thighs. His mouth leaves my tingling breast just long enough for him to bend down and help me lift my feet from the tangle of material at my feet. He slides my trouser socks off after removing my pumps and I am finally naked, writhing between their two bodies as Alex goes to his knees and presses a kiss against my slippery curls, sucking Mulder's fingers into his mouth and licking them clean of my juices, pulling forth a surprised groan from their owner, then nudging them to the side to go in for more.

As Alex's tongue slips between the lips of my sex, Mulder's hands come up to pull at my nipples as his mouth sucks my tongue and forces it back into my mouth with his. My body is bucking shamelessly into Mulder's manipulation of my nipples and Alex's manipulation of my clit and I can hear myself moaning, low and deep into Mulder's mouth as my legs go weak and begin to shake, signaling the onrush of my climax. I'm whimpering into Mulder's mouth now and thrusting against Alex's flicking, licking tongue and he slides a finger into me gently, deeply, once, twice, three times and I come, losing my ability to stand and feeling my cries being swallowed by Mulder, who never for a moment releases my mouth as I buck and shudder against him, my hands clutching tufts of silky ebony hair. As I come down from my orgasmic high, I realize Mulder is firmly holding me up from behind, his arms wrapped tightly around my middle. I get my footing back and his grip relaxes and he finally pulls out of the perpetual kiss, licking his lips and gasping. I look down in the soft, blue-black light of the dark foyer and see Alex grinning up at me, licking his lips, too.

"Ready for some dinner?" His voice is gravelly and hoarse from his raspy breathing and oral exploits and I feel my breath catch. He's still kneeling at my feet, his hands on my hips, thumbs making gentle circles on my hipbones.

"Mmmmmyes," I answer, giving him a big, lazy, sated smile.

"I'll get it on then," he says with a mischievous grin, and rises to his feet, planting a slippery, musky kiss on my lips before walking into the kitchen, which I notice is lit with what looks like candlelight.

"He'll be a little while in there. Why don't we get you in the bath?" Mulder murmurs in my ear, sliding large, hot hands up to cover both breasts as he presses his hard erection against me with a small thrust.

I'm breathless. "Okay," I manage, feeling my eyes flutter closed as my body melts against his and my sex thrums, ready for more attention. Needing a good, hard fuck, not to put too fine a point on it.

Mulder slides his hands off my breasts and down my arms, and takes one to lead me to the bathroom, also lit from within by a soft glow.

He pulls me into the small room and I gasp, feeling joy and love swell my heart. There are rose-colored candles placed on every available surface and my favorite Loreena McKennitt CD plays softly somewhere from the hallway.

"I would have run your bath," he says, bending now to do just that, pouring copious amounts of my favorite white musk oil- scented bubble bath into the stream of steamy water. "But we weren't sure exactly when you'd get here, and I know you like it hot." He grins back at me from his position on his knees at the side of the tub and I raise my eyebrows suggestively and smile back. As the tub fills, he rises to a standing position. "Be right back," he says in a voice that strokes me. I nod and sit down on the toilet seat, covered with a soft, pink, folded towel.

He returns, champagne glasses in hand, Alex behind him. He hands me one and moves to the side to give Alex room to enter the bathroom. "To our birthday girl," he says and raises his glass. Alex lifts his in tandem and I lift mine to meet theirs, clinking against them both before taking a delicious sip of the expensive, sparkling, celebratory libation. I close my eyes to savor it for just a moment then open them to find two sets of masculine eyes trained on me.

"Thank you, boys," I say, looking deeply into one set, then another. I'm rewarded with identical smiles then Alex knocks his glass of champagne back quickly and hands the glass to Mulder. "I need to get back to my dinner," he says, and with a last smile at me he's gone. Mulder fills my now-empty glass again and takes it from my hands. He helps me step into the tub and I lower myself into the hot, sudsy water with a hiss as he sinks down onto the thick rug at the side of the tub, glass in hand, ready should I decide to take a drink. I lay back against the end of the tub, letting my head roll back on my stiff neck with a slight gasp of pain as the tight muscles complain.

Mulder sets the glass down on the floor. "Need a neck rub?"

"MMmmmyes, please," I answer, sliding my body around to sit sideways, placing my neck and back in front of him. I'm small and the tub is large, so this is no problem for me. I get comfortable, sitting cross legged, head lowered.

He pours white musk bath gel onto his hands and lathers it up, then places his thumbs into just the right spot on my neck and begins to push and circle and rub, driving the tightness and pain from me like magic.

"Ahhh..." I'm groaning aloud and I don't care as the sound reverberates loudly in the acoustically interesting small room. Mulder says nothing, continuing to press and stroke and massage my tight, aching muscles in a way that's painful but wonderful, loosening me up and making me shiver with the way the warmth and relaxation washes through me at his magic touch. He finishes the amazing neck rub and then picks up the loofah and gently scrubs in circles on my back, shoulder and arms, completing the feeling of absolute pampering.

"I can do the rest, Mulder," I say, taking the desiccated sea vegetable from his outstretched hand. "Go help Alex."

He smiles and rises up off the floor. "Whatever you say," he says, and he leaves me to my fragrant, melodic, candlelit bath. AAaaaahhhhhhhhh heaven. I finish lathering up and rinsing my body then get up and pull my short, dark peach silk robe from the hook on the back of the door. I slide my loose, warm, clean body into its soft folds and wrap it around, tying it tightly.

I can see that the rest of the house is lit with candles in every room and there is enough light to see my way from the bathroom to the dining room where the table is set with the best dishes and glowing with long, lit candles in my mother's antique silver holders. I didn't even know they knew where those were.

"Oh it's beautiful," I sigh, feeling the tears tickle at my eyes. And I had thought they had forgotten. I won't doubt them again. Mulder enters from my side, carrying a big bowl of angelhair pasta, and Alex is right behind him with a frying pan full of delicious-smelling chicken in sauce. Scallopini de Pollo, my favorite. As they take turns dishing up their foods, Mulder placing a mound of pasta on each plate and Alex ladling on the scrumptious breaded chicken covered with proscuitto-ham studded sauce, I see that he even remembered the capers. I don't deserve these two.

I lower myself into a chair that Alex pushes in from behind and they seat themselves one to each side of me.

"Happy birthday, Dana," Alex says, reaching for my hand which I quickly use to clasp his tightly, putting my other out for Mulder, which is quickly engulfed as well. "Happy birthday, Scully," Mulder says, stroking his fingers over my hand in his.

"Thank you," I choke out, feeling myself lose control of the happy tears that have been threatening to spill ever since I saw the spread. "This is too much."

"It could never be enough," Alex says, bending to place soft lips on my fingers, kissing softly, eyes closed.

"Nothing ever could," adds Mulder, stroking up and down the inside of my wrist then bending to place his lips against it.

I'm shivering again, caught in the web of love my two men have woven for me. I whimper a little and then they release my hands and Alex fills my wine glass while Mulder puts salad in my bowl.

"This is amazing," I say as I begin to eat the best dinner I've ever been served in my life. Love makes the difference, trust me.

"Well, you know how lousy we are at giving gifts," says Mulder around a huge mouthful of angelhair. I see Alex smirk at his uncouth mumbling and I have to smile. "Yeah, it's true," he agrees, cutting a neat bite and placing it carefully between petal-pink lips.

"So we decided to be your slaves for the night," finishes Mulder, grinning and taking a swig of wine.

"We're all yours, whatever you want, for the whole night," adds Alex, giving me a look from beneath lowered lashes.

I feel my eyebrows rise of their own volition. Very nice. There are some lovely possibilities here. But first I want to finish this delectable dinner.

"Good gift, guys," I say with a sultry smile, returning to my dinner with it still playing around my lips. I glance up from under my lashes and see that they're both smiling, first at me and then each other in smug pride.

We finish our food amidst goofy smiles and loving leers and then Mulder rises to clear the dishes away. "Would you like your dessert now?" he says, keeping his face expressionless so as not to belie what he might mean.

"Maybe after," I say with a smirk, earning me a crooked grin as they both clear the dishes away.

"Then go into the living room and we'll join you after we clean up," says Alex, his voice smoky. God it gets me immediately hot when he uses that voice and he knows it. Well I'll just show these smug little love slaves of mine. I feel a wash of warmth and wetness between my legs as I walk from the dining room and settle myself comfortably on the sofa.

Soon my birthday presents enter the room and both come to stand before me, wearing playful smirks. Time to wash those right off their faces.

"Shirts off, both of you," I say, my voice full of authority and unsmiling.

Their smiles fade but don't disappear as I see a gleam come into both sets of eyes at my command. Alex pulls his T-shirt off over his head in one fluid movement and Mulder takes more time, needing to unbutton his dress shirt before removing it and the T- shirt under it. Alex stands before me in jeans and hikers and Mulder in slacks and dress shoes. There's something about a man in nothing but his pants. Makes me feel powerful, dominant...hungry.

"Lose the shoes."

They both hurry to do so, also removing their socks without being told. They're good boys. I grace them with a small, pleased smile.

I stare at their two heaving chests as I see their nervousness increase. I give them a few moments to sweat it out before I stretch out on my side, my robe gaping open at the chest and one leg raised, bent against the back of the couch. I'm going to need easy access.

"Now kiss," I say briskly. "And make it good."

Mulder's mouth drops open and Alex runs his tongue over his bottom lip and then they look at each other and smile. Moving at exactly the same time, they come together and their mouths seal on one another in a deep, hard, groaning, clutching, grasping kiss. I see one of Alex's hands sink into Mulder's hair and grab it roughly, holding Mulder's face in place as his other hand pulls his ass in hard against him. Mulder groans as their erections collide somewhat abruptly and he grips Alex's ass in one hand and claws at his back with the other. They are grinding against each other now and moaning, one high and one lower, both of them vying for dominance with their mouths and hands and Alex winning as he wrenches Mulder's head with the hand twined in his hair, bending his head back with the force of his kiss.

"MMmmmm..." I whimper quietly from the couch, made instantly white-hot by th e display of their heat for each other and the harsh, sometimes even violent way it comes out when they come together sexually.

My hand drifts down between my thighs, slipping between the now slippery lips to slowly stroke up and down the hot cleft there. I could bring myself to a very quick, hard orgasm right here and now but that is not my plan. I moan as my fingers excite my swollen, hot flesh almost to a climax and withdraw reluctantly, shuddering, letting the wave subside as I catch my breath.

They're still going at it, Mulder now whimpering as Alex grunts and takes his mouth, obviously having dominance as his tongue fucks Mulder's mouth and Mulder bends back beneath him, thrusting and swiveling his hips to get better contact.

"That's enough," I say, putting force into my breathless words. They don't seem to be hearing me. "Boys!" I yell, and Alex pulls his mouth off Mulder's letting him up and releasing his hair, which is sweaty and spiked from his rough handling. Both mouths are reddened and swollen and both cocks are hard, pushing against the fabric of their pants. They're both breathing hard, wiping their mouths. Alex is smiling slightly. Mulder just looks deliciously dazed.

"Nice show," I say, placing my hand back between my legs, but this time more for their benefit. I begin to circle it lazily, and it's not lost on the two men who stare at the movement as if drawn by a magnetic force.

"Now suck Mulder's cock, Alex," I say, slowing the movement of my hand as my own words have the effect of turning me on further and driving me toward the orgasm I headed off earlier.

It's Mulder's turn to grin as the man who just tongue-fucked his mouth roughly is now forced to let him fuck his back, this time with his cock. Alex smirks, narrowing his eyes in mock anger as he realizes how easily I shifted the power between the two men. I keep my expression neutral, biting back the grin that wants to stretch my lips. Mulder begins undoing his belt and unbuttons and unzips his pants and starts to push them to the ground.

"No," I bark. "Leave them on. Just give Alex access to your cock with your pants still on." Mulder looks at me and pouts just a little. "Hotter that way," I say by way of explanation. He smiles through the pout and reaches into his boxer-briefs and pulls his hardened dick out, holding it in his hand as he waits for Alex to obey my orders.

"On your knees, Alex," I say impatiently, knowing he's hesitating only so he'll get to hear me say that. I toss him a pillow from the couch. "Here."

He smiles and puts the pillow on the floor at Mulder's feet then sinks down on his knees, placing a hand on each of Mulder's hips.

"Remember when you only dreamed about this, Mulder?" I say evilly. "When you would lie awake at night, stroking yourself to orgasm thinking about those surly lips wrapped around you?"

"Jesus, Scully," Mulder breathes and I see a drop of pre- ejaculate squeeze out the tip of his erection as it twitches. Alex's face is serious as he remembers a time when he wasn't allowed to be near Mulder without the threat of pain and violence, questions and accusations. Then he leans in slowly, reverently, and extends his perfect, pink tongue, licking the sparkling pearl from Mulder's jumping cock.

Mulder and I both gasp at the same time. Mulder tries to push himself between Alex's lips but Alex holds his hips hard, keeping him where he wants him. He licks his lips to moisten them, then slowly opens his mouth wide and encloses Mulder's cockhead in his appreciative mouth, licking around and around, but going no further down the shaft. Driving Mulder crazy. Driving me crazy, too.

My fingers slip on either side of my clit, trapping the throbbing little bit of flesh between them and stroking it slowly, more slowly than it wants to be. Sooo close. I'm so close to coming again, and Alex hasn't even widened his jaw and taken Mulder to the root like I know he will. I'm breathing open-mouthed now, riding the edge of my orgasm, not wanting to come until Mulder does. I'm not sure I'm going to make it.

Mulder buries his hands in Alex's silky hair and again tries to fuck his face but Alex smirks around the girth of Mulder's erection in his mouth and steels himself, retaining control. Mulder groans in frustration and submits to Alex, even relaxing his hands in his hair and stroking through it. I can see the shivers move down Alex's back at the tender touch and hear his breath exit his body through his nose as he continues to lick and suck Mulder's cock.

I pull my fingers back, just pressing rhythmically against my engorged clit now, holding myself at a peak so high it hurts. Mulder's head is now thrown back and his gorgeous mouth is hanging open as he sucks air, trying to deal with the pleasures being dealt his flesh. I see his knees wanting to give out. But he won't let that happen. His will is strong and he wants to come down Alex's throat as badly as Alex and I both want him to.

Alex's hands are wrapping around Mulder's tight asscheeks now and kneading and squeezing him through the thin cotton-knit as he nears his destination, taking Mulder deeper and deeper into his gruffly humming throat. Mulder grunts and pushes forward, and Alex lets him sink deeper this time, widening his jaw and relaxing his throat.

"Ohhhhhh..." Mulder moans, relishing the small bit of control Alex has relinquished to him. Alex works his head back and forth on Mulder's cock, taking him a bit deeper each time. He's almost taking the whole length of him now, which is no mean feat and something I, myself, am not yet able to do. Alex is teaching me. Now there's a man with a skill.

"Aaahhh...ahhhh....ahhhh..." Mulder whines, thrusting gently into Alex's mouth as Alex slips his hand under the edge of Mulder's underwear, reaches between the cheeks of his ass, and presses in on Mulder's tight opening there. I know Mulder's moments away from coming, and I slip my finger down into my own opening, gathering more fluids, before returning to my task and quickening my rubbing and pressing.

"Look...at me, Mulder..." I breathe, my eyes fluttering open and closed as my body undulates up into my own touch. My other fingers are pulling and circling my nipples, first one and then the other, and my robe hangs nearly open, except for the belted portion around my waist. Mulder's head comes forward and his heavy lids struggle open, finally coming to focus on me. They are dark and wet, all pupil and his mouth hangs open, breathing hard as Alex's talented mouth works him.

"OOhhnnn..." I whimper as his eyes meet mine and the power crackles from him to me. He answers with a gasping groan, licking his parched lips and quickening his thrusts, which are becoming more and more desperate and erratic.

"Tell...me...when you're...gonna come..." I gasp out, grinding my fingers against my clit and pinching my nipple hard.

"Scuh...Scully...NOW!" He yells and his body rocks forward into Alex over and over, Mulder clutching Alex's head firmly as he fucks his orgasm deeply down his throat. I feel the jolt hit me a split second later, and I'm sobbing and moaning my release as my body writhes and turns to liquid on the couch in front of the two men. Alex is grunting and swallowing and sucking, admirably keeping up with Mulder's sloppy climax and as I finally still my hand, he pulls off, licking Mulder clean and then resting his sweaty forehead against Mulder's twitching thigh with a sigh.

I catch my breath for just a moment and let them do the same. Mulder's fingers stroke through Alex's dark, spiky hair and he leans into the touch like a cat, breathing hard.

"Alex," I say, gaining my voice. "Fuck me. Now." He raises himself to his feet, all grace and power and turns on me with a dark, hot gleam in his eyes. He licks his lips and looks straight down at my wet, exposed sex, then runs his tongue around the circle of his open mouth as he grabs both sides of his button fly and rips it open. My breath catches at the implied danger in his posturing and I can't help the hungry grin that threatens to belie my enjoyment. I make my face serious, focusing on my shuddering breathing, as he starts to push his pants off.

"Do you want them on or off?" he asks, his voice a low, growling rasp. For a moment I can't think, can't decide. Then I steal a glance at Mulder, who's licking his lips and eyeing first Alex, then me, and make my choice easily.

"Take them off," I order. "Take it all off."

Alex moves quickly to comply, stripping himself bare in less than a minute.

"You too, Mulder," I say to him and he lets one corner of his mouth come up in a half-smile and then pushes the fabric down his legs and onto the floor, stepping out of it.

They stand before me naked, now, Alex's cock rock-hard and twitching as it stands out from his body and Mulder's slowly swelling and moving lightly against his thigh, coming back to life.

Suddenly, Alex steps forward and rips the belt from my robe and roughly pushes it open, falling on top of me. He roughly takes my mouth, forcing it open with his jaw and pushing his tongue into my mouth hard, sucking my tongue into his own mouth. I'm moaning deep into his kiss, loving the way he takes me. His hands come up and thumb my hard nipples fast and rough, then he pulls and pinches them as he grinds his erection in between my legs, sliding against my soaked sex.

"Fuck me! Now!" I say again, my words muffled against his mouth but obviously heard, as he swivels his hips just so and then rams himself into me to the hilt with a low grunt.

I growl and cry out into his mouth, which never lets up as he begins plunging in and out of me, my swollen, slippery, throbbing tissues relaxed from two climaxes and greedy to be filled.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I cry out against his mouth, feeling his thrusts shaking my entire body, rocking it into the sofa cushions, probably leaving bruises on my hips and pubic bone. I want it. All of it. I want more.

"On the floor," I gasp out, and he's listening closely, because he wraps his arms around me and rolls us both onto the floor, taking the brunt of the impact with his own body, landing with me on top of him, and him still buried deep inside me. "Oh yes, Alex," I praise him and kiss him back, as hard as he's kissing me, as I grind myself against him, circling my hips and spreading my legs on either side of his body.

I raise my head up off his, catching my breath a bit, and remember Mulder, who is standing to the side, brushing his fingers up and down his fully erect cock and watching.

"Come over here...where I can see you..." I order him breathlessly, starting to move myself against Alex's hips and feeling him raise his hips against me, driving himself deep and gripping my hips. Mulder takes a few steps forward, placing him a few feet in front of me where I can ride Alex and see him perfectly. "Now, jack yourself," I say, looking straight at his busy hand. "But don't come." He blinks slowly and breathes loudly, beginning to stroke and pull and hand-fuck himself in earnest. I groan and feel myself clench around the cock buried inside me, getting closer to my third orgasm of the night.

I lean down over Alex and kiss him deeply, feeling him moan and hum into my mouth and moaning back into his as we get back into a steady rhythm. I ride him for a short time, getting closer and closer to my peak and feeling Alex's body start to slide more and more out of control, then I stop, laying down full length on his body.

I look up at Mulder, whose eyes are blinking slowly as he struggles to remain in control, fucking into his own hand and fingering his balls.

"I want you in me too," I gasp, and I lay down once more, spreading my legs wider, closing my eyes and waiting for him to obey. I hear his gasp and then he moves in behind me, fast, and presses down onto me, kissing my back and shoulders. He reaches down and pulls my hips up off Alex, who leaves me with a reluctant and frustrated groan but doesn't fight Mulder as he manipulates me. I raise myself up higher, leaning forward so my ass is in the air, and then I suck my breath in with a hiss as Mulder shoves himself into me all the way to the base with no finesse, groaning and gripping my hips almost painfully. He thrusts a few times and I feel Alex's cooling wet cock tickle against my abdomen as I'm pushed forward and down with the power of Mulder's fucking. Just when it starts to feel really, really warm and good, he pulls out suddenly, reaches between my legs and slides his fingers through my dripping lips a few times, then as he withdraws his hand, Alex grabs my hips and brings me back down on his cock, groaning and wringing a gasp from my own surprised lips. He undulates below me, in me, for a few moments, but doesn't let me up and doesn't start fucking me for real, just pushing within me, a rocking wave of pleasure I'm riding breathlessly.

Then I feel something blunt and silky and wet pushing against my ass, slicking the opening with my own juices as it slides up and down between my cheeks. Then in pulls away and Mulder's finger is there, pressing into me as I hear him breathe, hard and steady, trying to be gentle as he prepares me. I'm writhing helplessly against Alex now, and Alex is clutching me tight to his body, keeping me from moving too much as his hips make small jabs upward, little thrusts that keep me at a pleasure peak. Mulder's finger slides all the way in and he begins to stroke in and out with it, making me move against the cock inside me with desperate intensity.

"OohhGodyes..." I sigh and groan, opening my mouth against Alex's shoulder and biting as I'm filled to the breaking point with Mulder's second finger. He fucks me with it for a minute, and I feel myself loosen and warm to him and then he pushes in a third and the first bit of pain shoots through me. I grunt, and he can tell it hurts, and his voice is soothing.

"Sorry, honey...sorry..." His hand has stilled, fingers buried within me.

"S'okay..." I sigh. "S'good pain."

He bends and kisses my back and slowly strokes his fingers in and out of me, and the pain lessens and then recedes, replaced by the building pleasure.

"Your dick would feel even better," I say against Alex's shoulder, which is bruised from where I have bitten it during Mulder's preparations. I turn my mouth to his and kiss him, long and slow and deep and feel Mulder's fingers pulling out of me, slow and careful.

Then I feel the softer, gentler but larger head of his cock pushing against me and I try to relax as it breaches the opening. Alex strokes his hands up and down my back.

"Relax, Dana," he murmurs against my lips, deepening the kiss to take my mind off the dull ache of being penetrated there. As Mulder slides into me, slowly and oh so carefully, I think it's too much and I start to whimper and he freezes, breathing loud and harsh.

"Are you sure?" he says, hands running up and down the sides of my hips. He sounds so pained, so worried. As I'm starting to feel like maybe I'm not so sure, Alex's hand works its way down our bodies and his fingers settle under my clit and he sets up a tiny, circling, pressing motion that immediately drives a low moan from my body as I clench around his length inside me.

"Mmmyessss...." I moan, feeling myself go liquid against Alex's hand, feeling my body relax at his touch. Mulder presses in again, so gently, so slow and then I realize I'm ready for him to give me more.

"MMmmmfuck me Mulder," I say, kissing Alex as he continues to flutter his finger on my clit. Mulder groans and begins to stroke in and out of me with sighing whimpers and I know Alex can feel him moving against him as he begins grunting and groaning into my mouth. He's suddenly very close, I can tell. I do my best to clench down on him which tightens my hold on Mulder as well and both men groan in unison and it's like music. I can't move against Alex, can only lie there passively as he thrusts up into me and Mulder fucks me from behind and it's slightly painful but never in a way that's anything but an addition to the pleasure and I'm limp and helpless and sliding between my two lovers, dizzy and close to passing out with the intensity. I know that this orgasm is going to totally take me over and I almost fear it even as I feel it building.

Alex's groans are getting louder and higher, sounding more like sobs as he thrusts up into me and feels Mulder stroking against him from the inside. I fasten my mouth on the column of his throat and suck, hard, and I feel him start to buck beneath me, pushing me up into Mulder's thrusts harder as he rides his orgasm below us, sobbing it out open-mouthed, scratching me with clutching nails at my shoulders as his hand at my clit temporarily loses its momentum, freezing in a hard press against the tender flesh.

"FUCK!" I cry out against his throat as that pain-pleasure shocks me into a shuddering, clenching, sobbing orgasm that seems to wash through me forever, rocking my body over and over as Mulder fucks me hard, never breaking his own rhythm as I clench and clutch around him, losing sight and sound and awareness of the rest of my body.

"Ohgodohgodohgod!" I chant, as Mulder fucks me, harder and sloppier now, and my body is totally limp and sliding against Alex, who is still within me but softening now. Mulder growls and tightens his hold on my hips till it hurts, and as I consider what the bruises will look like, he quickens his pace, groaning high and breathy now and then he yells, "Ahhh! Ah! Ah! Sssccuhhh..." as he empties himself into me, his hips bucking against my ass and I can barely feel it, my body is so highly charged and thrumming. He rides it out and then falls on top of me, mashing me between his body and Alex's. Breathing is more difficult but it feels so warm and good and right. Alex has pulled his hand out from between us now and is stroking up and down Mulder's sides around me and we all rest and rock one another with our breathing.

"Ready for some birthday cake?" Alex's voice is forced and I can tell he's struggling to draw enough breath. We're crushing him, poor baby.

"Yes," I sigh out against the side of his neck. I wriggle a little to give Mulder a cue that we need to dislodge ourselves. He moans against my back and finally slides to the side through the sweat of our bodies, pulling out of me and rolling onto the floor on his back. I raise myself on knees barely able to hold me and as they tremble and struggle to regain strength, I slide to the other side of Alex, so that Mulder and I bracket him. He draws a deep breath, and then another, and now he's breathing deeply and normally and I smile and pout and snuggle up next to him.

"Sorry, Lexi," I say against his side, kissing his heaving chest.

"S'okay," he says. "It felt really good till I started seeing stars." Mulder chuckles and rolls in next to him on the other side, reaching across his body for my hand, which is resting on his sweaty, rising and falling abdomen. We lie like that for a few minutes, then Mulder pulls away and gets to his feet, his knees popping.

"I'll get the cake," he says, and pads naked into the kitchen. I plant light kisses against Alex's side and snuggle close, his arm under my head as a pillow.

"Happy birthday, Dana," Alex says, his voice low and gentle and full of meaning and love. I pull away and sit up, smiling down into his achingly be autiful face. I shake my head, unable to truly believe my fortune at having two such wonderful, beautiful, powerful (and did I mention talented?) men.

Mulder enters at that moment with a huge piece of chocolate cake balancing precariously on a plate. I widen my eyes and look at him questioningly. He just crooks up one corner of his mouth in a smirk and comes to stand in front of us.

"You," he says, indicating Alex, who's still laid out flat on the floor. "Up against the couch." Alex's eyebrows rise but he smiles and moves into the requested position, leaning against the sofa back. I briefly consider the sweat soaking into the upholstery and then decide fabric is pretty easy to clean. "Now you," he says, smiling into my eyes. "There." He points between Alex's thighs with a silver fork. I smile and move between Alex's legs, sighing as his warm arms wrap around me from behind and his lips plant soft kisses on my shoulder and neck. I shiver, and Mulder lowers himself to his knees, cutting a bite of cake with the fork and then raising it to my lips. I open them and receive the dessert, which is more than delicious, the chocolate and sugar blending with the post-coital high to put me in a state of pure bliss.

"Mmmmm feed Alex, too, Mulder," I say around my mouthful of chocolate. "He deserves it after we almost suffocated him." Mulder grins and cuts another, bigger bite. "At your service," he says, raising the fork to the man over my shoulder and feeding him the dessert as requested.

"Now you," Alex mumbles around his own bite. We both watch as Mulder's plump lips part to take in a huge, messy bite which he relishes with gusto before cutting another bite for me. We finish our cake together, washing it down with more champagne.

I find myself yawning and closing my eyes, letting my head loll against Alex's chest. His arms are soft and loose around my middle, his fingers making lazy circles just above my pubis.

"Tired?" asks Mulder, setting the plate and fork down and scooting in to put his arms around me and Alex together, placing kisses on Alex's shoulder and mine, alternately.

"Yeah," I sigh. "Boys..."

I can feel them shift their attention to me.

"This was, without a doubt, the best, most interesting, most surprising and *hottest* birthday I've ever had. Thank you both."

"Our pleasure," says Alex against my neck.

"Undoubtedly our pleasure," Mulder agrees, leaning in to kiss my lips. "'Specially since it's my birthday next."

We all laugh lightly and hold one another a few more moments, then extricate our limbs as we rise and make our way to the king-sized bed in our shared bedroom. Too tired to wash or even dress, we crawl into the bed, me sandwiched between my two men, and fall into a deep, sated, somewhat sticky but very content sleep.

Happy birthday to me.

The End