RATales Archive

Happy Trails:
Makin' Hay

by Amazon X


Title: Happy Trails: Makin' Hay
Author: Amazon X
E-mail: yankeestarbuck@yahoo.com
Website: http://yankeestarbuck.com
Feedback: Why, yes, thank you!
Category: slash, farm work, sex
Rating: NC-17, but of course!
Summary: Walter and Alex are playing in the loft.
Archive: I'll archive it myself.
Disclaimer: Not mine, never were, I have no money.
Notes: Happy Birthday Raven, Ruthers and Lorelei!!! I'm sorry it took this long for you guys, but I'm sure you'll love this! Also, it's for everyone who's had a birthday this autumn. Hope your year is fruitful and spectacular! This is dedicated to the wonderful ladies of my chatroom on Squidge, who encouraged me, helped me and smacked me with the pr0ny writy stick. I love you, ladies. Thank you dearly, L3, for doing my beta. I needed this!


SKINNER RANCH
AMARILLO, TEXAS

Walter Skinner watched his lover haul another barrow full of stall-muck over to the pile and dump it out. They would be using that to spread on one of the outer grazing fields that was getting too patchy. They'd close it off to the animals and make sure it grew back lush and full.

On his way back in, Walter stopped Alex and looked him over. It was a hot day, both men went shirtless. Walter loved how Alex had lost his light layer of fat that had always accompanied him, no matter how long he was on the run. All the hard work on the ranch saw to the fact that he not only lost that, but replaced it with hard, corded, well-tanned muscle. Walter loved watching Alex work, the muscles rippling, sweat trailing down his nearly hairless chest.

"What are you staring at?" Alex asked, bringing Walter's gaze up.

"You. God, I swear, you look better now than when you started the bureau."

"Why thank you, Walter. Now, can you help me with the horseshit, moving it, not lavishing it on me?"

Walter laughed heartily. They had spent most of the weekend cleaning out the barn and stables. Walter's brother Rick, Rick's wife Emmie and their fourteen-year-old son Ricky, had gone into Amarillo to stay a few days, taking both trucks and both trailers full of horses, even taking Tasha with them. The only animals left on the ranch were Walter and Alex's horses, Tarzan and Geronimo. Everything else was being sold.

Alex had noticed a trend of young families moving to the area. The business outlook of Amarillo was changing and things were starting to look different to people, after three years of terrible hurricanes coming close to wiping out Houston. With that came the eventual want for horses as pets. The Skinner Ranch would become a new place to board and keep horses, so the family went to scope out contractors to build a new stable for many horses to be boarded. Of course, family animals would be kept in the existing barn. It promised to be a good weekend for the family.

Walter and Alex opted to stay home, cleaning out the empty barn before it became unbearable in the mid-June heat. Two days unattended, unmucked stalls would not be a pleasant thing to return home to. They spent the days working hard until the sun was high at lunch. Then they would shower and rest in the air conditioned bunkhouse and then go back when the temperatures started falling again.

"Alex, when was the last time we had the ranch to ourselves and no chance of anyone coming home unexpectedly?" Walter asked, a gleam in his eye Alex hadn't seen since they had a freak snowstorm and were locked in the bunkhouse for three days.

"Oh, is that what you were thinking? Well, why didn't you say so!" Alex said and dropped the handles of the wheelbarrow. He sauntered to Walter, slipping his arms around Walter's waist.

Their mouths met in furious heat, tasting each other thoroughly. They knew each other's bodies well, but sometimes they wanted to act like it was their first, tentative and new, learning and experimenting with a new lover.

Walter pulled away and stroked down the side of Alex's face. "I had an idea. Have you ever been in a hayloft?" he asked, hand making its way down Alex's chest.

"Of course, been up there...oh! In the hayloft! No, Walt, not in a hayloft. Have you?"

"I lost my virginity in that hayloft. I'd like to show you...my...spot."

"I think that would be fabulous, Walter. Take me to your spot."

Walter took Alex's hand and walked him to the ladder and led him up the rungs to the loft. He walked towards the back, to the right side, under the large window. He pulled Alex down and they sat in the area where hay had been pushed into a large pile.

"Making love in a hayloft is one of the pleasures in life that everyone should experience," Walter said, before pressing his mouth to Alex's. The kiss smoldered through them both, igniting a primitive sexual heat inside. Walter knew it didn't take much to get Alex going. Alex always said that just looking at Walter made him hard as a rock. With the added stimuli of being in the hayloft, with his lover, knowing they had all day to be there and make love, Walter could tell Alex was fairly vibrating with pleasure.

Walter ran both hands through Alex's hair, pulling the sweaty strands from his face. Alex always did love to look rakish. Letting his hair grow in was purely meant for sexual attraction. And based on the fact that Alex was never very far from Walter, it was only meant for him.

Their mouths met again, furious and wet, searching out a taste of passion. Walter lay back, bringing Alex down with him. The feeling of his lover lying across his bare chest was like heaven. It had taken a long time for the two men to admit their feelings, then even longer to finally be together. Not that they didn't make up for lost time every chance they could.

Walter's hand slipped down and unbuttoned Alex's fly, slipping the other hand down the back of his briefs to caress his full, round ass. Each cheek was a handful, and despite the new calluses and roughness of ranch work, one thing Walter knew Alex loved was having his ass massaged. Walter brought their engorged loins together with each squeeze of the luscious tush.

Divesting Alex of his jeans and briefs, Walter lay back a moment to admire his naked lover. Alex's body had honed to a tightly muscled, golden tanned visage of a god. Walter wasn't looking too bad himself, having lost his midlife middle to the hard work of ranch life. Neither man had any complaints about the physique of the other.

Alex reached down for Walter's jeans, unbuttoning the fly. Walter's massive cock sprang free, and a smile slowly spread across Alex's face. "My aren't you big, my love," Alex purred in Walter's ear, and then bit the lobe. Walter bucked under Alex. His ears were his weak point.

"Alex, you better not do that again," he growled. The sharp, white teeth again tightened on Walter's lobe and, knowing Alex's weak spot, he bit Alex's neck. This was Alex's special spot, the one that turned him into a puddle of jelly, made him warm putty in Walter's hands. Walter raked his teeth across the skin of Alex's shoulder, causing goose bumps, regardless of the temperature outside the barn.

The well-worn jeans were pulled from Walter's body and tossed somewhere in the hay. Alex looked up and down Walter's body and went right to his throat to give back what Walter had done before, nips and nibbles along his throat, down his chest to pause at a nipple and latch on. It was an entirely new sensation to Walter, having his nipples sucked. He didn't know there was a direct link between his nipples and his cock until Alex decided to torture him for almost an hour once. After that, Walter noticed that Alex included them in his book of lovemaking. Alex nuzzled his face in Walter's chest hair, kissing his way downward.

The rock hard belly and shallow navel were the next victims of Alex's attentions, tongue snaking in to lap at a drop of sweat that had pooled there. Walter's breath faltered. He didn't want Alex to stop, but he didn't want to come in Alex's mouth, either. Alex was known for his blowjobs. They made a man religious, or vulgar, or both at the same time. Small, lightning quick licks all up and down the shaft of Walter's cock shot through to his very being. Alex nuzzled through the curls at the base and kissed the ridge of vein leading upward.

Walter pushed at Alex's shoulders, hoping his lover would get the hint that he was getting close to coming and didn't want to ruin his plan. Alex's mischievous green eyes traveled up Walter's body, almost triggering his orgasm just by looking at him. Walter knew how easily he could get lost in those bottomless eyes, the color of emeralds, sparkling more brilliantly than any jewel he could find.

Walter pulled Alex by the biceps up to kiss him again, passion flowing between them. Walter could get lost in those kisses. It was as if nothing mattered, nothing was happening other than that kiss. Alex concentrated on his kisses and the person he was kissing. His world centered on that one task. It made him an effective agent, and an ardent lover.

Walter rolled over on top of Alex and nestled his body between Alex's spread thighs. Walter pressed his lips to Alex's neck, that spot behind his ear lobe that made him jelly, where Walter could smell how delicious Alex was, feel his pulse, hear each of his breaths. He sucked briefly on the salty, sweaty skin, leaving a small mark, before continuing his way down Alex's chest.

"You are not doing..." Alex started, but Walter looked up at him. One finger to his lips for silence, and a gentle hand pushed Alex's shoulder back down. Alex lay back and Walter felt all of his muscles relax. Walter continued his assault on Alex's chest, laved each nipple to rigid peaks and followed his mouth with massaging hands. Alex undulated with the movements of Walter's mouth, shuddered under the tongue that explored his navel.

Walter felt Alex's erection poking at his chest. He knew Alex moved in hopes of catching a bit of friction to relieve his erection. Walter had other ideas. He pressed the active hips down into the hay bed, kissed the jutting bones and took a nip from a well-molded thigh. Alex shivered under the assault. Walter knew Alex thought he was getting a blowjob, as good as he gave, but Walter was moving toward a more mutually beneficial act. While kissing the insides of Alex's thighs, Walter propped them over his shoulders, spreading Alex open wide.

"Ah, shit, I know what you're doing," Alex moaned. Walter smiled as he placed kisses in the crease of Alex's leg, inching his way down to the place where both men played frequently. Hand jobs, blowjobs, even ass fucking were borderline manly activities. But once you bent down and stuck your tongue up another man's ass, you were a true faggot.

Alex was all for allowing his legs to be hauled up and grabbed under his knees to keep them in the air. Walter kissed his way down Alex's almost hairless ball sac, something he would be eternally thankful for and jealous of. Alex never complained, but Walter offered repeatedly to let Alex shave him clean from the neck down. Alex only reaffirmed that his bear was perfect just the way he was.

With two handfuls of Alex's ass, Walter just let a warm breeze from between his pursed lips float over Alex's tight, pink hole. It contracted, winked at him. That was all the invitation Walter needed.

He dove in, assaulting Alex's ass with his mouth, licking and sucking at the flesh presented to him. He lapped at the soft, wrinkly skin, poked his tongue in, tasting Alex's sweet muskiness. Walter worked on the muscle, flaring his tongue flat to stretch Alex, depositing as much saliva as he could manage to ease the way. The sounds Alex made above him were getting higher, mewling as Walter increased the speed of his tongue. He was getting the reaction he wanted, Alex relaxing. Walter could always count on Alex blissing out from a good rimming.

He pulled back, easing Alex's legs to the side, and those two emerald orbs beamed up at him. "You gonna take me now, you big sexy cowboy?" Alex asked, fluttering his lashes against his flushed golden brown cheeks.

"I'm gonna pound you so hard, you won't sit a horse until tomorrow." It was an empty threat, since Walter had let the horses into the grazing field to rest for the day. He reared up and brushed the hay from his massive cock. He spit in his hand, wiping it on the head, just to make sure he wouldn't hurt Alex. But they were regular lovers. Aside from the initial lube, Alex was loose for him. He pressed at Alex's entrance, gently, slowly and felt the head just pop past the tight muscle. Alex's groan of pleasure encouraged Walter to continue on and slide in, balls deep. Walter lay still on Alex's chest, slipped his hands under Alex to hold him. Alex's arms came about him, wrapped around his shoulders. Their hearts pounded together. Walter didn't want to move, didn't want to break the connection to Alex.

Rosebud-soft lips pressed to his neck. Walter looked up at his lover who just lay there waiting for him to make the next move. Thankful that the hay was soft, without peeling their heaving chests apart, Walter moved his hips up, sliding gently out of Alex. Walter could feel the hot grip of Alex's body on his cock and the needy sound Alex made deep in his throat.

"I won't pull out, sweet boy," Walter said, before kissing Alex's tender lips again. The word "boy" was only used in bed, and only as a declaration of love.

"Just fuck me, lover. Fuck me hard, baby," Alex moaned, nibbling again at Walter's ear.

Walter began sliding in and out of Alex's body, gently at first, just using his hips to drive into Alex's body. The rustle of the hay underneath their bodies was the only sound to accompany their grunts. Walter wound his hips around, slipping past Alex's prostate, making the younger man jump and wiggle with pleasure. Alex's prostate was acutely sensitive. Walter was determined to thrust until Alex came on him. The pleasure of being an older man was the stamina to make his partner peak before he did.

Alex's body gripped Walter's cock, in a vain attempt to slow down the methodical assault on his prostate. Alex's whines cut through the silence and Walter knew he needed to have mercy on Alex. He braced himself on one arm and reached down to stroke Alex's neglected cock. A few tugs brought Alex off and Alex, in turn, with the milking action of his ass, brought Walter over that same precipice of pleasure, landing beside his lover in a heap of sated flesh.

The shouts and cries of both men disturbed the gentle silence of the afternoon. There were twin-answering whinnies of the horses grazing in the field. Walter collapsed on Alex's chest with a heavy sigh of completion. Alex's arms immediately closed around Walter's body, holding him tightly. This was the part of making love to a man that Walter loved the most, afterward. It was silent, he and Alex. They just held each other, Walter's weight completely covering Alex and no complaints from Alex that he was being crushed.

Eventually, Walter sat up and looked at Alex. His eyes were clear; he was recovered from their afternoon of earth-shattering sex. Walter was, as well. And they were OK with it. There were no recriminations about not feeling the romance of making love. There were no claims of one using the other for just pleasure. Walter leaned down and placed a last kiss on Alex's swollen lips.

Walter stood and looked for his clothing. Alex sat up in the hay, propped on one elbow. "So that's it? You just do me and go on your merry way?"

Walter smiled as he pulled up his jeans. "We have a ton of work left to do. But...if we finish early, I'll cook dinner."

"Such an incentive," Alex said, dripping of sarcasm.

"And...I'll let you do to me what I just did to you," Walter said, pulling on his other boot.

Not more than half a second went by before Alex jumped up and began pulling his clothes on. Walter stood back to watch a moment, and Alex stopped, looking back at him. "Get a move on, Walt! I wanna be balls deep in your ass by sunset!"

Walter laughed as he climbed down, watching Alex start back to mucking out the empty stalls. It was going to be an interesting night.

The End