RATales Archive

Family Ties

by Erin D. Mc'Allyn


From: Erin D Mc'Allyn <jen_katriana@juno.com>
Title: Family Ties
Rating: G
Notes: Krycek's family
Archives: possibly
Feedback: Jen_Katriana@Juno.com (Need feedback so that I can actually finish a story for once)
Disclaimer: Alex Krycek and the X-Files do not belong to me. Tatiana Natalya Krycek does belong to me. The airport and St. Petersburg Russia are just locations and can be freely used. And I am not making any money off this story. So Chris Carter, don't sue me. Alex will be returned in as good or better condition than when I borrowed him


Tatiana Natalya Krycek stepped of the plane in the Washington D.C. airport. Her dark brown, almost black, waist length hair was in a tight braid draped over one shoulder. Her delicate features and unmistakable almond shaped intense green eyes were shadowed by the black cap she was wearing to keep her bangs out of her face. She was dressed much differently from the other men and women departing the plane from St. Petersburg, Russia. While they were wearing business suits and dress shoes, carrying briefcases, she was dressed in a black trenchcoat, a flame red silk blouse with a black hawk across the back, black jeans, and black suede riding boots, carrying nothing but a duffel bag.

She looked around for a familiar person, but did not find any. She sat down and patiently waited half an hour until she noticed the person she was looking for. "Alex!" she yelled with a soft Russian accent, dropping her bag and running towards him. She threw her arms around his neck, and laughed as he spun her around.

"Hello Tatiana. It is so good to see a familiar face that isn't pointing a gun at me." He said with a large grin

"Alexander Jarrik Krycek, have you been causing trouble here?" she asked with a concerned look haunting her eyes.

"Not really Tat. Are you hungry little sister?" he replied using the nickname he had given her when she was just a child, and not the beautiful twenty-six year old woman standing in front of him.

She frowned at him "Yes I am hungry, it was a two hour flight, and do not call me Tat. I gave up that nickname years ago."

"Fine Tatiana, now lets get going, I'm am starving." He smiled at her, and grabbed her duffel bag. She took it from him and slung it over her shoulder, motioning him on. After baggage claim, of which she had one suitcase and a large black briefcase, they went to his car and drove away from the airport.

The end, or is it?

If you think I should continue, please let me know, I have a lot more in mind for this story than this little bit, but I can't finish it unless someone tells me to.
Erin