RATales Archive

Eternal

by Susan Milano


Title: Eternal
Author: Suzy (Su_zCreemcheez@yahoo.com)
Category: Sc/K with M coming
Rating: NC-17,Vampire Het, Slash, Sexual Bloodletting. Run away if this distrurbs you.
Summary: Krycek gets an unexpected gift and decides to share it.
Authors Notes: This is a WIP. I've always loved a good vampire story and probably would make a good one myself (I'm a total night person).This may not be everyone's cup o' tea but I always thought Alex would make the ultimate predator given the right tools. Namely, a pair of fangs. :o)
Feedback: Oh yes Please!
Thanks: To Sharon for excellent beta and suggestions.


Part One

Dana Scully lay on her stomach, glasses propped on her nose, reading the latest issue of Cosmo. A low sexy voice called to her from the other room.

"Babe, you in bed?"

"MmmmmmmHhhhhhhh." she answered.

The voice dropped an octave and asked huskily, "Care for some company?"

"If you like." She said breezily.

"You know I love it when you play hard to get."

"Would I do that? "she asked innocently.

"Oh no. Not you!" he laughed, still in the other room.

"Whatcha wearing?" he asked, the leer in his voice very apparent .

"Nothing," she purred, "just my glasses."

"And looking real fucking good doing it too, I might add. Woman, you have THE sexiest ass!" His voice came from the doorway now, a breathless growl.

"You really think so?" she said, wiggling it for his benefit.

"Oh yeah!" He was closer now.

She couldn't see him but she knew exactly what expression he was wearing. A very hungry one and his deep green eyes would be glittering like emeralds on fire. She smiled as she felt the warmth of his gaze slide over her backside. She spread her thighs a tiny bit just to give him more to look at.

"Mmmmmm, well thank you sir." She said flirtatiously.

"Keep that up and you won't be wearing those specs much longer." He said. "Why are you wearing them anyway?"

"Promises, promises." She quipped. "And I suppose I'm wearing them through force of habit."

Scully felt the bed dip down by her feet and two smooth, strong hands grabbed her ankles.

"Gee, you think I should make a wish?" he asked in a deep sensuous voice.

"Depends on what youre going to wish for."

He moved his hands up to the backs of her knees, massaging her calves as he went and pushing them a little further apart.

"Let's see," he said playfully. "I'm sure I can think something."

As he spoke, he stroked his fingers down the insides of her creamy white thighs, making her quiver considerably.

"It's a cliche, but you could wish for a million dollars." She offered helpfully.

"Got it!" he said, his hands moving higher.

"How about a bigger cock?" she snickered.

"What? This not enough for you?" She felt his full, thick, ten inches slide hard against her ass,leaving a trail of warm pre cum on her delicate skin.

Sidestepping the question she said, "Well, I guess you should leave some for the other guys."

"Wise answer." He said as he lay down between her legs and began kneading her firm flesh.His breath was like fire on her skin as he began nipping her buttocks lightly, drawing little crimson drops with his long incisors,and gently lapping up the rivulets with his eager tongue.

"I know!" she said brightly. "You could wish for the most devastatingly beautiful woman in the world to be your personal sex slave."

Slowly, he ran his tongue from her dripping wet sex, up the crease of her ass and stopped by planting a warm wet kiss at the base of her spine.

"Mmmmm. Definitely already got it." He murmured against her silky skin.

"Wise answer yourself, handsome." She said breathlessly.

"Just telling the truth my love." He answered, now savoring the two delectable openings spread out before him.

"Well Alex, along with eternal life, I'd say you just about have it all." she said, her voice going soft and husky.

"Thanks to my benefactor, I'd say I do. And now, so do you, my love. Ready to take off those glasses now?" he purred into her warmth.

"Oh yeah." She moaned as they went sailing across the room to shatter on the far wall.

Alex moved swiftly up on his knees between her spread thighs. Reaching down under her hips, he easily lifted her into a kneeling position in front of him.

"Decisions, decisions." He said as he knelt behind her, his hands skimming lightly over her taught ass.

"Any preference my love?"

Dana smiled, flashing her sharp white canines and looked back over her shoulder at him, eyes glazed and sex hungry.

"You know how I like it Alex."

"Are you hungry Dana?"

"Oh yes. Ravenous! Will you satisfy me?"she moaned lustily, stretching out before him like a cat in heat, her ass high.

"Yes love. In more ways than one." He growled as he slowly pushed the weeping head of his cock into the drenched opening of her pussy.

"Oh yesssssssss!" she hissed as she pushed hard against his swollen member, impaling herself upon his massive organ in one swift move.

He leaned over her pulling her tight to his muscular chest and fastening his lips to the side of her flawless throat as she offered it to him. He bit deeply; sinking his razor sharp fangs into her sweet flesh as she screamed out hoarsely below him in a voice that was both primal and sexually ecstatic.

"This what you had in mind?" he spoke around her flesh as he thrust hard and fast into her blazing heat.

"It's an excellent start my sweet Alex. And we still have the main course." She said smiling and looking directly into the hazel eyes of Fox Mulder, who sat bound and gagged in the corner of their bedroom, his eyes growing ever wider in horror.

***

Part Two

When Mulder had awakened, he found he could not move and felt as if he was drugged. He was propped up in the corner of a bedroom and had definitely been sitting there too long, as his ass was completely dead to the world. The room was dimly lit, seemingly by candlelight.

He had walked into his apartment earlier that evening just as he always did. His mind had been a million miles away, as it had been for the last week. The week during which Scully had been missing. He'd been distracted and worried, therecould have been an elephant in his apartment and he probably wouldn't have noticed it.

He was, therefore, caught totally off guard when Krycek slipped silently up behind him and grabbed him around the throat with one arm. He felt the sting of a needle in the side of his neck.

Before he even had a chance to react, his gun was snatched from its holster and tossed across the room. Instead of Krycek trying to pin his arms, and Mulder knew instinctively that it WAS Krycek by the smell of his leather jacket, he merely stood there behind him, keeping his arm around Mulder's neck, waiting to subdue him.

Using what wits he had left, Mulder slammed his elbow backward, hitting Krycek in the midsection, hoping to double him over so that he could escape, get his gun, and shoot the bastard before he passed out.

Even though he felt his elbow connect soundly, Krycek barely moved and just stood there holding him. He tried it again, but with the same effect. Nothing.

It was like hitting a brick wall. Next he tried prying Krycek's arm from around his neck. He found he couldn't budge it.

This thoroughly confused him, as he wasn't used to being on the receiving end of physical force when it came to tangling with his ex partner and hated enemy.

He felt the arm around his neck tighten, effectively cutting off his air supply. After a few seconds, darkness overtook him

When he awoke he found he was leaning against a wall looking at a naked Scully apparently having a conversation with someone he could not see.

It was a struggle to keep his eyes open, but he managed it fairly well. He smiled dazedly as he thought, 'Good. I found her and she's alright.' Then after a moment, 'She looks so good. Almost luminescent. But why is she naked and why can't I move?'

When Krycek entered the room his memory came flooding back to him, and he began to panic.

'Got to help Scully before Krycek does something unspeakable to her.'

As this ran through his mind, he realized that he still couldn't move, or speak for that matter. He watched in disbelief as Krycek shrugged his robe off, and let it drop to the floor and before kneeling on the bed betweenScully's feet. To his dismay, he could see the raging erection Krycek had as it bobbed heavily in front of him, and he could also see the savagely hungry look on Krycek's face.

He felt frightened of Krycek as he never had before. Scully on the other hand seemed totally nonchalant and continued their conversation as if she were talking to a friend or rather lover.

Mulder closed his eyes tightly. This had to be a dream or drug induced hallucination. Scully would never lie naked in Krycek's bed or talk so flirtatiously to him. She would never let him touch her like that.

Opening his eyes again, he saw that the scene before him had only gotten worse. His mind screamed 'NO!' as he watched Krycek raise her to her knees and prepare to penetrate her from behind. When Scully stretched languidly and eagerly pushed herself back into his cock, taking his whole length in at once, Mulder wished he could pass out again.

When Scully turned her head and looked him directly in the eyes, terror flooded his veins like ice water.

If he could have, he would have screamed.

End Of Part Two