RATales Archive

Disney, Orgies, And Revenge Continuation

Amber M. Howard


I wrote this little version of "Ave Maria and RATchat Revenge" for Maddy, and she recommended I post it to the list, so here it is....heed all warnings, gals.

All right, honeybuns, this little snippet does not have a summary or disclaimer. Being pure smut, it probably doesn't need one.

Rating: NC-17. As my favorite author Rachel Lee Arlington once said so succinctly in "The Rat Trap" this thing couldn't get any more graphic unless it had diagrams. I have never written a more perverted fic in my life, and I never will again.

I do assume (given my limited sexual experience) that most of the..um.. activities in this fic are improbable if not impossible to stage in real life, especially in a Motel 6 bathroom. Hell, the room itself is the size of a walk-in closet.

So y'all were warned: If you are under 17 and/or object to graphic sex, including slash, bug off!

And if you are, read on, and don't like it, I don't want to hear about it!

Characters: Bisexual!Krycek, SlaveBoy!Spender, Nympho!Scully, and Slut!Mulder.


They caught the two-timing bastard in the tiny bathroom. Mulder pinned him while Scully pulled off his pants the rest of the way.

" Krycek, you slut." she purred furiously. "I didn't want Mulder's germs. You should have told me."

"Um, guys, I really have to pee.." Krycek whimpered.

"Not while you have a hard-on." Scully purred. She kicked Spender with one sensible low heel, sending the little weasel to his knees.

"Come on, you little bastard, you know what to do. That's right..." she purred as he slid his mouth around the other man's cock and began to suck voraciously. Scully gasped and tossed her head back, the sweat pouring down her neck. Mulder knelt beside and began to slurp at her neck as he pulled down her nylons and took her from behind. (after covering himself, of course)

Krycek shrieked, his lower body a mass of pressure and heat. His legs finally refused to hold his weight and he tumbled backwards into the shower stall, Spender's hands magically coming up to keep his head from hitting the tile even as he increased the pressure, his tongue slurping and sliding and licking.

Finally he screamed as he came, flopping around on the tile.

Spender left him there as Scully finished with Mulder. She jumped up and caught the shower rod, testing it with her weight. It didn't even shudder; the cancer and regular exercise had kept her rail thin. She stood on the nearly wailing Krycek, stripped off the rest of her clothes, and held up her hands as Mulder used his and Spender's cuffs to secure her to the shower rod.

Spender and Mulder took turns with her, not bothering with the latex, letting the remnants drip onto the sobbing Krycek, whose erection had returned with a vengance.

By the time they even paid attention to the strange noises coming from the toilet, Spender was splattered across the wall in various bloody spots.

The Flukeman tore Mulder's head off, bouncing it off the shower wall like a soccer ball, and cheerfully ate Scully off the rod like a popsicle.

Then he grinned at Krycek, and disappered right back down the drain. He jumped off the shower floor and ran. He wasn't going to wait around for dessert.

***

By the time I write another fic this obscene, hell will have it's own hockey team. I'm sure you're grateful.