RATales Archive

Dancing With The Devil By The Pale Moonlight

by StarWindDancer


Title: Dancing with the Devil by the Pale Moonlight
Author: StarWindDancer
E-Mail Address: StarWindDancer@hotmail.com (Feedback feeds the beast)
Spoiler Warning: Up to season 5, at most.
Rating Etc.: NC-17 - Krycek/Mulder. Mild sex.
Summary: Krycek takes Mulder canoeing.
Note: Mulder is Red-Green colorblind. Krycek has only one arm. But remember in my world nothing happens without a purpose and nothing stays the same.
Disclaimer: X-Files belongs to Chris Carter and Co. I just use them. Other characters are mine. The poem/song quoted by Krycek in this story is mine.


Krycek held the canoe steady as Mulder carefully got in. Already he felt his stomach doing flip-flops. Still he didn't back out of his promise to Krycek to follow him on an adventure. At least the homophobic country bar idea was forgotten.

The water gently lapped against the side of the metal canoe. Waves caught the yellow safety lights from the shadowed warehouses. The air was nearly crystalline by the river, the fog glowing with the moonlight. Despite the frigid temperature, or maybe because of it, the whole atmosphere was slightly romantic and mysterious.

Quietly Krycek pushed the canoe into the water then jumped in the front. It barely rocked from the new weight added. With a soft swish, Krycek dipped the paddle into the water to move them away from shore.

By following Krycek's lead Mulder put his paddle into the water. Carefully mimicking movements he pulled on it like a broom then twisted his hands for the back sweep. It wasn't as elegant as Krycek's stroke but at least he didn't get them both wet.

Looking down Mulder saw the reason for the twist of the paddle. Krycek moved the paddle so it flowed through the water like an airplane wing.

After a while Mulder picked up the rhythm. He was proud to see that not only were his paddle strokes stronger then Krycek's, they were also longer.

Krycek turned around in his seat at the bow. A shy little smile on his face. Then he leaned back, his head weightless on his shoulders as he started to sing into the night.

"Have you ever ridden, Moonbeams to the skies. Gathered up the stars there, placed them in your eyes." At the end of the verse, Krycek dipped his paddle in and adjusted their course. So entranced by the man in front of him Mulder didn't even see they had reached the middle of the river. With the minor adjustments they were floating in the middle of the river with the current.

In a sweet lullaby voice, Krycek sang the next verse. "Sing my sweet sisters, in the burning light. Sing around the fire, of this magical night." This verse echoed softly off the water, the only sound in the night. The silence wasn't oppressive around them; it just seemed to heighten the experience. Now, if only Mulder could keep his dinner down.

"Dance among the stars, where hopes and dreams survive. Let wandering winds take you, take you through your lives." Krycek sang into the night. "Gather in the woods, come out and play. Celebrate creation, forever and a day."

The sound of his words was absorbed into the night. It was a while before Mulder could say anything. He didn't want to disturb the peace.

"Alex, that was beautiful."

"Thanks. It was a song a friend wrote."

The two drifted down the river for awhile. The peace and tranquillity of their midnight trip was great but already Mulder could feel his stomach getting queasy.

When Krycek turned around Mulder knew his seasickness was written all over his face. "Fox, you're positively green."

"I'm sorry to ruin your adventure but maybe we should start heading back."

"I think I know the perfect way to cure you." Krycek said with a twinkle in his eyes. With the grace of a cat, he stood in the canoe and started moving towards Mulder.

"Alex, we could go back to the shore and do that."

"Where's your sense of adventure, Fox."

"About to join the pollution of the Potomac."

With careful adjustments, Krycek settled between his legs. Next he took Mulder's paddle and put it behind him out of the way.

Mulder ran his fingers through sable hair. Krycek leaned into the touch then licked Mulder's palm. "You know, you have a bit of an oral fixation. Two blow jobs in one night and I haven't even gotten to touch you yet."

"I think I have a solution, just tell me what you want to do with me."

"I'd rather show you from the shore."

"Faawkss..."

The silky voice threatened to undo Mulder. Too bad there wasn't firm ground or a convenient wall to throw Krycek against to ravage.

"I want to kiss you." He was hard in his jeans and he needed to touch the younger man desperately.

Krycek slowly leaned in to touch Mulder's lips. While his mouth was occupied he moved his hands down to the younger man's jeans to undo the fly. He found the erection hot and heavy in his hand. He palmed it while his fingers played along the scrotum.

The probing tongue worked itself between Mulder's lips. Krycek still tasted a bit like grease but Mulder could still taste himself from earlier.

Mulder pushed his own tongue into Krycek's mouth, wanting more. The two tongues wrestled each other, sliding around each other as they reached for teeth and sensitive palates.

Mulder lost his grip on Krycek's erection as he moved back to nibble down Mulder. Nipples were pulled gently between teeth. The tongue next soothed them from the slight pain. Despite Mulder's intention of taking care of the younger man he found himself falling under Krycek's sexual spell.

Cold air brushed against Mulder's cock. Krycek moved away to taste down Mulder's body until he reached the engorged shaft.

"What do you want me to do next, Fox?"

"It's what I want to do to you, remember," Mulder moaned. "I want to touch you."

"How?"

"I want to hold you, my thumb rubbing against your tip."

At this Krycek moved his own hand down to his erection which was bobbing between his legs. Then he kissed Mulder's cock, rubbing his lips lightly against the tip.

"I'd spread you around the tip before pulling gently."

Tongue slithered around Mulder's cock as he watched Krycek follow his directions. Even though he knew it was his imagination, Mulder could almost feel the precum on his fingers.

"I'd then put my lips on you." As wonderful as this was, watching Krycek jerk off while he went down on Mulder was not what the older man had in mind. He'd rather be in Krycek, pumping deeply inside him.

Krycek lifted himself off Mulder and for a second he thought he had gotten his wish. Instead of that, Krycek licked his palm until it was quite slick then moved it back on himself.

"I'd work myself slowly down your shaft, sucking lightly."

Mulder watch his cock start to slowly disappear into that warm mouth. Krycek's hand moved in mirror rhythm on his own cock. Instead of sucking, he gently squeezed it.

"Alex, I think we should head back to shore."

Krycek kept still between his legs, awaiting the next command.

"I'd lick your underside." Mulder said in defeat. Still it was a very erotic experience. When Krycek licked him, Mulder jerked with a start. Every second it was getting better.

"I'd slide my teeth up and down you."

With a soft touch Krycek slid teeth along Mulder's shaft. The younger man used his nails on his own cock.

"I'd lick you as I took you deep," Mulder gasped. It was getting harder to give orders. Krycek's mouth was heaven as he took Mulder's cock all the way. He could feel it hit the back of the young man's throat.

"I'd start bobbing, going faster and faster until I could here you whimper. I'd keep going until I heard you scream, Alex."

Underneath his hand, Mulder could feel Krycek's head start to move in an age-old rhythm. Hair started flying as Krycek started sucking Mulder's cock roughly. Krycek's tongue fluttered on the underside, long licks that started driving Mulder out of his mind.

He panted, unable to give any more orders.

Mulder looked up into the heavens, watching the stars twinkle in the purplish night. Things seemed to grow brighter and pulse as his impending orgasm built.

Krycek sucked Mulder in deeply, moaning around the shaft as Krycek's hand worked himself. At this Mulder came hard, pumping his essence down Krycek's throat. Frantically he swallowed, enjoying the taste. The slightly bitter semen invaded his senses and caused him to come. His own seed slipping between fingers to puddle on the bottom of the canoe.

When Krycek came back to himself, he noticed that Mulder was still spacey. Slowly he rose in the canoe to smile down at the man. There wasn't anything he wouldn't do for Mulder.

"Alex, that was fantastic. I think you cured me." Mulder said as he grabbed for Krycek.

Panic instantly crossed over beautiful features as Krycek was pulled down for a kiss. The boat rocked deeply as the two were off balanced. Soon both Mulder and Krycek ended up in the freezing water.

Mulder swam up to the surface, gasping for air. The water wasn't just cold; it was fucking freezing. The cold water rapidly shrank sensitive organs. It was turned so cold so rapidly Mulder wondered if he'd ever see Mr. Happy again.

"Sweet Jesus, that's cold."

"Mmm, just the way I like it. It's kind of like a Indian sweat lodge."

"I should have known you'd like it. Did you do that on purpose?"

"No, but I never look a gift horse in the mouth. Want to swim some?"

"God, Alex, it's 50 below in here. It's going to freeze off."

"I know somewhere were you can stick it to keep it warm," Krycek said suggestively.

Mulder groaned; Krycek was positively sluttish tonight. He could be in a nice, warm bed trying his best to fuck Krycek through a wall but here his lover wanted to be adventurous. Mulder could think of a few things that could put some spice into their sex life that didn't involve freezing to death.

"Alex, I love you, but I'm freezing here."

"Sorry, Fox. Can you help me tip the canoe upright?"

Krycek ducked under the over-turned canoe. Mulder met him underneath. At the count of three the two men hoisted the canoe into the air and it flipped over to land on the bottom. The paddles were easily caught, as they hadn't drifted out far.

With the slickness of a seal, Krycek hopped up into the canoe; it barely bobbed from the weight.

"It's just like getting out of the swimming pool," Krycek said at his lover's frown.

"That may be but a swimming pool doesn't move." Still Mulder grabbed the side and pulled himself up. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Krycek throw his weight around to help keep the canoe steady. Despite this lots of water slopped in the side, creating a nice cold puddle that they had to put their feet in.

After Mulder took his position in the aft of the canoe they both started paddling hell bent for the shore. In front Mulder could see Krycek shivering in the cold. Mulder's teeth were knocking against each other so hard that he was worried that he'd crack them.

"Row, row, row your boat," Mulder said, trying to lighten the mood and distract himself from the cold. "Gently down the stream, merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream."

With a small laugh Krycek joined in singing "Row, row, row your boat" while Mulder was singing the marrilys causing a delayed echo.

In no time the two freezing men reached the shore. Mulder helped Krycek drag the canoe over to some overgrown brush that the canoe had been hidden under earlier. Once the canoe was carefully hidden the two men strolled back to the Harley.

"Alex, we're going to freeze on that. Maybe we should call a cab."

"Fox, I'm not leaving it here. Somebody will steal it."

"How did you get it in the first place?"

"I didn't steal it if that is what you're thinking."

"I didn't say anything."

"You implied it. Come on, Fox, hop on. I know a great way to warm up."

"We could do that in the back of a cab on the way home."

"Sex, sex, sex, sex, is that all you think about." Krycek said as he licked his lips suggestively. As per the invitation, Mulder leaned in to claim that mouth. "I promise I have something that will warm you up quick. Then we can go home and warm ourselves together until the whole apartment catches fire."

Mulder hopped on the back of the Harley. He settled nicely to Krycek's back almost as if he was meant to fit there.

Soon the cold night air was whistling in his ears as they drove in the night. In a little while Krycek pulled up to an all night liquor store. With a little smirk, Krycek got off the bike leaving Mulder to follow.

Inside it was a little too cool. The thermostat set low to keep the liquor from going bad with heat.

Behind the counter stood a boy that looked like he was on loan from the local high school. For a brief instant Mulder thought about checking his license to make sure he was old enough to man a liquor store but Krycek was already disappearing into the depths. It took a little while for the young man to find what he was looking for.

With that patented smirk he twisted open the cap.

"Vodka," Krycek said, "Mother's milk."

He took a large swig from the bottle before handing it over to Mulder.

"It slowly seeps into you," Krycek moved closer to Mulder, his every move a seduction. "It kind of gathers in your stomach, all warm and soothing. Slowly it moves through your body. Piece by piece it gradually turns into fire as it moves through you."

When Krycek was right in front of Mulder he traced the path the vodka would take. In slow circles his fingers moved down the lanky body in front of him. Fingertips traced Mulder's body form through the wet T-shirt.

"Slowly it heats you up. All of your body sensitive, ready, waiting, hot." Krycek said breathy. His hand fluttered over cold wet jeans that were rapidly getting to tight.

Mulder grabbed Krycek's T-shirt fiercely, pulling the younger man towards him. For the first time all night, Mulder plundered, taking what he wanted instead of being spoon-fed.

Krycek stretched his head back, letting that full lower lip and mouth seal itself to his skin. Teeth bit hard to mark him; Strong suction was accompanied by a soothing tongue.

One hand carded itself through long strands while another moved down to pinch erect nipples. Though their clothes were still cold and wet it seemed to heighten the experience. It was like where ever skin came close to skin it became charged with electricity that went crackling between one man to the other.

"Hey, while I could watch this all night, you have to pay for the drink." The night attendant said.

Without taking his attention off the other man, Mulder reached into his back pocket and pulled out some bills to throw on the counter.

"Come on, baby, let's get home. I want to do it right this time." Mulder groaned against Krycek's neck.

In between smirking smiles Krycek slugged down some more vodka. It burned through him, settling right around the groin area.

Languidly entangled limbs moved out of the store to the Harley waiting outside. For a moment the clerk thought he would still get to see the show but they briefly parted to sling legs over the motorcycle.

Soon the clerk saw taillights as the two bound men made their way back into the night.

"Wow, man." The clerk exclaimed as he saw the money on the counter. "I didn't even get a chance to give him his change."

The clerk looked around before stuffing the twenties into his pocket.

End