RATales Archive

A Convention In Style

by Amber M. Howard


Title: A Convention In Style
Author: Amber M. Howard
Rating: R
Keywords: None
Spoilers: None
Archive: RATales archive only please.
Disclaimer: Krycek belongs to Chris, 1013, and Fox. I promise to bring him back in one piece...well, don't hold me to that.
Summary: Fun at the first ever RATales convention.


A Cabin by the Shore of Lake Ontario, Canada
June 21, 1999
4:26 P.M.

Michelle dressed slowly, enjoying the feel of the cool lake breeze on her slightly damp skin and the emerald green eyes still running their fire over her gorgeous figure. She smiled as she ran her hands through his neatly short hair. "They won't be here until six, so you might want to get some sleep." He smiled his mysterious smile, then curled in the black silk sheets and closed his eyes.

<Knock, knock>

Michelle finished buttoning her blouse and went to answer the door, her chest still going up and down in its quest for breath.

She opened the door. It was Rachel and Laura.

She smiled. "Alex is resting."

"Did Sunny get the things?"

Michelle searched the living room---ah, there was the sack. The three women took inventory: one pair of fur-lined handcuffs, two metallic g-strings, one red, one purple, one family size bottle of Hershey's genuine chocolate syrup, and one mini-bottle of Stolichnaya imported Russian vodka, as per Alex's request.

"We should have told her to get a larger bottle for all of us." Michelle said.

"Geri's bringing the liquor for us, and it's on the list." Laura replied.

***

5:45 P.M.

Alex Krycek awoke, his eyes blurring slightly. He took a cold shower. When he returned, the purple g-string and the vodka sat among the sheets, and he heard the sounds of women talking softly in the next room. The ladies were gathering. He smiled in anticipation.

Suddenly a blond head popped around the doorway. "Hi, I'm Sharon."

"Ah, the lady with the beautiful fingers. How could I forget? We have a little time before the show. Would you like to play?"

She smiled and closed the door.

***

<Pound, pound>

Sunny pulled open the door and was met with her worst nightmare, whom she was paying $100. Why the hell had she hired Mulder? No more taking recommendations from weirdos she met online, especially three guys who didn't sound like they got out much.

"Let's get it on, honey." he purred.

"Come on in." she said in a resigned tone. He looked disappointed.

She picked up the red g-string from the couch and dangled it from her little finger. "Alex has the rest of your outfit. And please, no before session playing."

"Aw, you take all the fun out of everything."

He disappeared into the bedroom just as Sharon came out, looking a little rumpled but very ecstatic.

<Hmph, no before session playing my ass...>, Mulder thought.

***

<Knock, knock.>

Sunny opened the door. It was Geri, with the liquor and two bottles of Coke, not Pepsi.

"Good woman. Let's hurry, it's almost time." They went into the kitchen.

The girls walked in, led by Michelle, who had been regaling them with tales of her and Alex's month-long tryst.

They all evenly distributed themselves between the couch and the floor, except for Rachel and Laura, who took two royal blue director's chairs to the side.

Sara adjusted the horrible looking bandage on her head. After getting beaned on the head with an empty vodka bottle the last time, she planned on simply watching. Much safer... and just as enjoyable.

Geri and Sunny brought in the drinks and snacks.

***

6:30 P.M.

Rachel stood up, set down her drink, and clapped her hands. "All right, ladies. In honor of our first ever in person get together, I am proud to present to you, ALEX KRYCEK AND FOX MULDER!!!!!"

The guys emerged to cheers, obscene Russian phrases, and loud wolf whistles from Geri, who was already on her second Jack and Coke.

***

Mulder was getting irritated. What kind of girls were they? That lying, murdering bastard took all of their attention. He could be doing an E.B.E. over here and they wouldn't even spare him a glance. "HEY, HELLO, OVER HERE!" he yelled irritably.

Geri swore obscenely. HOW $%#@&*^ DARE YOU TAKE MY ATTENTION FROM ALEX, YOU WHINY @#$%#!!!

Suz agreed. She marched up to Mulder and punched his lights out. He fell to the floor, unconscious.

"Wow, what a punch!" Alex was rather impressed.

"SUZANNE!" Laura said.

"Ow ow ow." said Suz. Knocking out an FBI agent is not very good for your hand.

Alex gently took her hand in his good one. "I don't think it's broken."

Sunny dragged Mulder aside and covered him with a blanket. "Ok, he's out of the way. Now where were we?"

Alex smiled. "About to pull Tab A." He pulled down the straps of his dress, bumping and grinding all the while. The dress fell to the floor in a shimmery heap, leaving only the bulging G-string.

"Now how about a little audience participation." He pointed to Jasmin. "Come here, Jasmin."

Jasmin walked up to him.

"You want to see what's under this G-string, Jasmin?"

She nodded, her eyes wide.

"Well, you're just going to have to find out for yourself, aren't you?"

She reached toward the G-string, her hands shaking. He slapped them away. "No, no. I want my girls to learn to do things without their hands. I want you to take it off with your teeth."

For some reason, this made all shyness fall away from Jasmin, replaced by a wild, seething look. She fell to her knees, took the G-string in her teeth and worked it down his legs in less than ten seconds. He shrugged it off his ankles and pulled Jasmin against him. She shrieked with pleasure as he rubbed against the top of her nylons, pulling up her short little skirt ever so slightly. Finally, she stiffened, trembling and gasping as her entire body short-circuited. He set her down gently.

"Daera, the handcuffs, please."

She came forward with the handcuffs and secured his good arm to the leg of a table. "What now?"

He grinned. "You may...indulge yourself."

She did, fully enjoying his warm golden skin and short dark hair, and especially the area framed by the latter.

He pointed next to Kathryn. She looked at him with a "who, me?" look.

"Yes, you." his eyes said. "Come here."

"What do you, um, want me to do?"

"What do you want to do?"

She let out a little shriek of excitement and went to work.

When she was done, she fell in her chair exhausted, but Alex was still ready, although very pleased.

"I told you he had energy, didn't I." said Michelle.

"I know." said Sunny, coming forward with the chocolate syrup when he beckoned to her.

When she was done, she looked at the carpet and said, "Oh, dear. I'm never going to get the stains out. But you're worth it, love." She licked a stray drop off his nipple and topped it off with a chocolate-covered kiss on his lips.

He finally beckoned to Michelle. "You know what I like, darlin."

She was happy to oblige.

***

9:15 P.M.

The party was over and Alex was getting dressed, when another pretty female head popped around the doorway, holding a chrome-plated revolver and a little card.

"Just came in to cash in my 'Get Alex Into Bed Free' Card'." she said sweetly.

"Hmm...I think Sunny won't be using the cabin for a while...are you free Thursday? I could bring a few more toys..."

RhymePhile playfully whispered her list into his ear and he smiled.

***

9:35 P.M.

The girls were in the living room chatting quietly, except for Sunny, who leaned against the doorway, writing in a notebook and making worried little noises.

"Does this help?" he asked, running his tongue around her ear.

"Oh, I love it, but I can't think!" she moaned.

"What's wrong?"

"Well...both Michelle and Jasmin want to take you home." she whispered softly.

"Ok, I'll settle that."

***

Sunny and Alex walked outside as Jasmin looked up. "Hey, you're not taking him home.?!?"

"Nope." she said as Alex grasped Jasmin's hand and led her toward Michelle's limo.

Michelle looked up to see Jasmin climbing into the limo. Her mouth dropped open.

Alex climbed in beside her.

"Jasmin?"

"Well, Michelle, Alex and I decided you two are just going to have to share." said Sunny. She smiled as she closed the door.

***

10:00 P.M.

Mulder awoke to an empty house with a purplish bruise glowing cheerfully on his head.

He moaned horribly. He'd struck out again.

The Delectable End