RATales Archive

Caught Us/Interrupt Us

by Susan Milano


Title: Caught Us/Interrupt Us
Author: Suzy (alex_alexa69@yahoo.com)
Category: SC/K
Rating: NC-17, not exactly non-con sex, hopefully H
Spoilers: Nope!
Summary: Everybody is a little kinky.
Archive: Sure. Just tell me where.
Author's notes: Thanks so much to Satina and Sharon for encouragement, story help and beta. Luv you guys! Feedback is appreciated but please be kind. I lost my cherry here ;o). Also I hope the format is okay. I know nothing about those things but please let me know if there's a problem.


It was a moonless Friday night, and Agent Dana Scully's house was very dark. The knob on her front door turned slowly back and forth and then was still. A moment later the lock clicked, and the door was pushed noiselessly open, as a tall dark figure slipped into the room.

Alex Krycek scanned the room briefly and closed the door softly behind him. He stopped to listen for a moment and then glided silently across the living room, toward the hallway. Pausing to listen once again and hearing nothing, he made his way down the shorthallway to the last door on the left.

Peering in, he could just make out the outline of Dana Scully under the bed covers and hear the soft, even breathing of her sleep.

Carefully, he made his way over to the side of her bed and stood gazing down at her. He couldn't help but smile. He had loved Scully since the first time he had laid eyes on her. No, that wasn't exactly right. He had lusted after her at first sight, only realizing that he was falling in love with her after the second or third . It was later that he had figured out she was a fairly twisted girl. Of course, he liked that in a woman.

Yeah, he thought. This is gonna be fun.

He pulled a soft nylon rope from his front pocket and quickly made a slipknot in one end of it before dropping it to the floor next to the bed.

Placing a gloved hand just above her mouth, he positioned himself and dropped down across her body in one smooth movement, effectively pinning her to the mattress and making sure she didn't cry out.

"Mmmuufffuutt!" was the only noise she could make, as she was jarred awake.

Her eyes were wide as she struggled with the sudden weight pinning her down. She found she could barely move.

"Sssshhhh Agent Scully," Krycek whispered into her ear in a thickRussian accent, "don't struggle and you won't get Hurt."

This seemed to have the opposite effect on her. She began to struggle harder, trying to push him up off her body and free her arms.

"Okay, have it your way. If you want to play, we can play." he hissed thickly in her ear.

He held her fast to the bed as he reached over to turn on the small lamp on her nightstand. Sliding his hand down to the top of his right boot, he pulled a small hunting knife he had concealed there from its leather sheath. Holding it up, he let the light gleam off it for a moment.

"I was hoping it wouldn't come to this." he said regretfully."But..."

A terror stricken look passed over Scully's face as she watched the blade gleam in the lamplight.

She shook her head back and forth saying, "No! No!" It came out as "Oh!, Oh!" but he understood.

"You gonna be good for me now Scully, and do as I tell you?" he said, his tone of voice making it more of a statement than a question.

She nodded her head, yes.

"Good." he said. "Believe it or not, I know how to treat a lady." Then leaning over, he kissed her lightly on the end of her nose. "You will enjoy this. I promise."

He set his knife down on the nightstand and retrieved the rope he had dropped on the floor.

"I'm going to let go of your right arm and uncover your mouth Scully. No screaming now."

She lay silently as he shifted his weight and slid his hand away.

"Good. Now I want you to raise your arm up above your head for me."

"Fuck you Krycek!" she hissed at him. "Do you really expect me to just lay here and let you do God only knows what to me without putting up a fight?"

With that, she made a wild grab for the knife he had left on her nightstand. He easily beat her to it and snatched it up again.

"Don't you know it's going to be that way, one way or another?" he said pushing her back down on the bed and then straddling her hips, his hand back over her mouth.

Scully squirmed beneath him, using her legs to try and buck him up off her, but with little effect.

He moved up on her body high enough to control her arms, keeping them held next to her with his legs.

Snaring up a scarf that lay, conveniently, on her nightstand he bunched it up and stuffed it into her furious mouth, barely avoiding getting bitten.

"I had planned on lavishing you with hot Russian kisses." he said, grinning and winking. "Maybe you'll change your mind after a bit."

Moving his leg slightly, he released her right arm and pulled the circle of the slip knot snuggly around her wrist. Once that was done, he moved her arm up over her head and passed the other end of the rope through the brass bars at the head of the bed. He pulled it firmly. It kept her raised right arm in place while he brought her left one up to be tied fast like the other.

"There now Agent Scully. That's not too tight is it?" he asked, insincerely.

He ran his thumb languidly across her full bottom lip. Her breath was coming hot and ragged.

"I knew I'd get to you sooner or later." he laughed.

Scully squirmed in vain.

Still laughing to himself, Krycek sat back over her legs and slid his black leather jacket down off his shoulders. Grinning wickedly, he sang a couple of bars of "I'm In the Mood for Love" and tossed his jacket to the floor.

"You like my singing, Scully?" he asked, laughingly.

She swung her leg at him as he stood, trying to catch him with a sideways kick, but missed.

He just looked down at her with an impressive leer.

"Such spirit, Comrade Scully! Let's hope you keep it up. It'll be LOTS more fun that way."

Scully groaned and shut her eyes.

Krycek quickly stripped his black T-shirt off over his head and kicked his black Doc Martens across the room.

Scully's eyes snapped open when she heard the metal jingle of his belt buckle as he loosened it.

"Something of interest to you Scully?" he said in a low husky voice.

Slowly he slid his hands down over the huge bulge in his crotch, and winked at her, a gleam of pure animal lust in his eyes.

"Don't worry my love. It's all for you."

He picked up his knife and walked around to the other side of the bed, sliding off his well-worn jeans in one smooth move before sitting down and pulling off his socks. He wasn't wearing any briefs.

He lay down next to Scully on the bed, leaning on his left arm and resting his hand with the knife in it on her stomach. His throbbing erection, pushing hot and hard against her hip.

She looked at him with her eyes wide and pleading.

"Now let's see. You, my dear Agent Scully, seem to be a little over dressed for the occasion, don't you think? Here, let me help you with that."

Krycek slid the tip of his knife up to the top button of Scully's nightshirt and, with a flick of his wrist, the button popped off and fell over the side of the bed.

Her breathing was coming in short gasps as he moved on to the next one. It met with the same fate and soon all her buttons were somewhere on the floor.

Laying the knife down, he slid his hand gently up over her firm, full breasts, pushing the silky material back to expose them to his admiring gaze.

Scully moaned softly as his warm hand caressed her silky flesh, and as she watched him rolling a frosty pink nipple between his fingers.

Krycek let out a long sigh as he leaned over and lightly ran his tongue around her right nipple, before finally taking it into his mouth and sucking it into a firm peak.

"Ah, sweet. So sweet. Such beautiful breasts deserve to be lavished with attention." he murmured, before sucking her other nipple into his mouth for equal treatment.

"Of course there are other areas of your body that should not be forgotten either." he said as he slid his hand over her warm flat stomach and down to the waistband of her satin panties.

Her breathing became shallower, and he could feel her tremble slightly as he ran one finger around under the edge of the elastic.

"Yes." Krycek smirked. "There definitely seems to be a need for attention down here. Lots of attention."

With that, he slipped his hand down into her panties. His fingers playing through the soft curls covering her mound, but not going any further as she had her thighs fairly well clamped together.

"I know you don't want me to stop now, Agent Scully. Open those luscious thighs so the real fun can begin."

At this, Scully just shook her head and said NO the best way she could.

"I was kind of hoping you might say that." he grinned.

Grabbing his knife off the bed, he positioned himself so that he was straddling her thighs. Her gaze was immediately drawn to his huge, pulsing, erection bobbing in front of her.

Her eyes went wide as he deftly cut the material first over one of her hips and then the other. He merely had to reach down and push away what was left of her panties, to expose her soft, dark red curls.

"Mmmm." he husked. "Almost all the way there. Care to spread those legs of yours the rest of the way so I can get the full show?" He ran the flat of his knife meaningfully down her thigh as he said this.

She closed her eyes and slowly relaxed her legs for him, letting him push her legs apart, and spread her dark pink lips wide with his thumbs before his hungry gaze. She could feel his hot breath on her clit as he lay himself down between her thighs.

"Honestly Scully. I can't imagine why you wouldn't want anyone to see such a beautiful, and I might add - enticingly wet - pussy as yours. I'll bet you taste just as good as you look, don't you?" he murmured against her clit.

Pushing her legs up higher and wider, he buried his face into her soft moist folds, his mouth directly on her swollen clit, sucking it firmly.

"Oommmkkrryyycckck." she moaned loudly, as he began to eat her pussy out in earnest.

She couldn't stop her hips from bucking up to his mouth as helicked her slit from one end to the other, tonguingher honeyed hole before licking over her rock hardclit, only to start the process over again.

"Like that do you Scully?" he laughed. "How about this?" he said, sliding two slender fingers into her ready and willing cunt as he moved up to run his tongue across her clit.

He could feel her internal muscles flutter and clench with each stroke of his fingers and her hips push up to his touch to deepen it. Feeling the edge of her orgasm, he pushed back from it, slowly withdrawing his fingers and mouth and lazily licking her nectar from his long digits.

"No, no Agent Scully! You come when I let you come. And that's going to be with me, fucking you senseless."

Scully looked down at his huge swollen member with a look that was a cross between terror and lust.

"Guess it's time to get this show on the road." he said, grinning down at her wickedly.

Reaching up, he grabbed one of her pillows and lifting her hips, shoved it under them, putting her in a better position for what he had in mind.

Taking hold of his long thick cock in one hand and pushing the hood of her clit back with the fingers of his other, he began rubbing the wet tip of his organ around her engorged clit, coating it completely with his pre-cum.

Both of them let out a low deep groan.

"Feels as good to you as it does to me, doesn't it Scully?" he whispered seductively, looking down at her through his long, dark eyelashes. "In fact, probably better at this point. Let's even it up a little shall we?" he said, sliding the head of his cock down to her slick access and pushing it in a bit before sliding it back up to her hard throbbing clit.

Krycek's breathing was getting labored now, as he enjoyed the sight spread out before him, each time he slid down he buried a bit more of his cock in her tight hole.

"You know Scully, you look so good with me fucking you, I've just GOT to get a picture of this." he said, his voice like sand and smoke.

Slowly he pushed his throbbing member up to the hilt in her,forcing a very loud but muffled moan from her mouth.

"That's the spirit Scully, I knew you'd agree." he laughed as he leaned over the side of the bed and snagged his jacket up off the floor.

Reaching into one of the pockets he took out a small digital camera.

"I never leave home without one." he grinned, snapping off a few pictures of her being thoroughly fucked.

'Click!'

"Hey, there's one for the wallet!"

'Click!'

"Want one for your desk at work?"

'Click!'

"How about one for your Mom? She can never have enough pictures."

After a couple of minutes of this he tossed the camera to the side and plucked the scarf from her mouth, instantly replacing it with his tongue. Holding her face with both hands as she squirmed, he kissed her deeply.

"Now you get to scream Scully." he whispered seductively against her lips. "I'll make sure of it."

Pushing her legs up high, he plunged his hard crimson cock into her tight hot core, hard and fast, causing her to cry out his name loudly.

"Oh yessss, Krycek! Harder, ohhhhhhhh yeah, yeah, fuck me harrrrrddddddd." she groaned.

Whimpering, Scully wrapped her legs tight around his back, meeting him thrust for thrust as he plunged in and out of her wet pulsating sex and arching her back for better penetration.

"I don't think the neighbors can hear you Scully, a little louder, please."

"Ooohhhhhmyyyyyygod!" she screamed. " Fuck my pussy, hard. Make me come Krycek make me come hard! I want feel your hot come inside me!"

Her internal muscles clenched hard around his swelling erection as she slid into orgasmic bliss.

'Oh yeah, Scully! Your ass is mine. I'm gonna fuck you all night long. I'm gonna come in you so deep, you'll taste it when I do." he husked into her ear, slamming hard and fast into her as he plunged over the edge, shuddering and pumping his cum deep into her quivering flesh, lost in ecstasy.

They barely heard the bedroom door crash open, or saw Mulder come careening across the room screaming.

"Get away from her you rat bastard! I'm gonna kill you !"he yelled, before he tripped over Alex's Doc Martens and crashed into the opposite wall effectively knocking himself out cold.

'What the fuck was that Alex?" gasped Scully, trying to rise up from the bed to see what had just happened.

"I believe that would be your partner, Agent Mulder, here to save you from me." Alex laughed, in between trying to catch his breath. "I knew he had been tailing me tonight and I thought I'd lost him. He must have realized I doubled back, done the same, and seeing my car around the corner figured I was in here terrorizing you. I couldn't wait to get to you tonight though baby. Damn Dana, I get sloppy when you get me all horny."

Leaning down he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth.

"And you know 'Enemy Agent' is one of my favorite games." he murmured against the silky firm flesh of her breast. "Think he's hurt?"

"No. A bowling ball's got nothing on Mulder's head. He'll be fine. You want to cut me loose so we can figure out what to do with him?"

"Well no, not really...I was just getting started."

"ALEX!"

"Okay, okay. Geez, I was only kidding Dana."

Alex reached over with his knife and cut the rope that held Dana's hands, then he helped her sit up after first copping a feel and getting a kiss.

"Wouldn't it just be easier to tell him you're sleeping, playing with and fucking his worst enemy? He might be able to deal with it."

They looked at each other and then burst out laughing.

"No, I guess not." grinned Alex wiping a tear away.

"You know what his problem is Alex? He needs to loosen up. You know, find an outlet like we did."

"Yeah. You'd think a guy who owns every deviant porno tapeever made would be a little more relaxed you know.

Open to new possibilities."

"Maybe we can help him along a little bit." Scully grinned."You get your camera and that long blonde wig I wear for 'Happy Hooker' and I'll get the stockings, something slutty and the make-up."

"You're not serious Dana?" Alex laughed.

***

The next morning Mulder awoke, across town, with a pounding headache. Groggily, he tried to figure out why he had slept in his car.

The last thing he recalled was tailing Krycek across town and losing him. He vaguely remembered seeing his car parked by Scully's place. That couldn't be right though, that was clear across town.

Shit. He hated that 'was I just abducted or not?' feeling. He must have lost Krycek and then parked here and fallen asleep. Yeah, that had to be it.

Straightening up he ran a hand over his mouth. He noticed a smudge of red across the back of it as he pulled it away. Looking in the mirror, he saw his bottom lip was smudged with lipstick. What the fuck?

It was then that his eyes fell on the snapshots lying on the dashboard. Picking them up, he just sat and stared for a long time, a 'puzzled dog' look on his face.

Eventually he looked at his reflection in the rearview mirror and back at the photo. Gradually a smile crept across his face and he started his car.

He didn't know where he'd been last night, but he sure made one hell of good-looking blonde.

The End

(Puzzled dog look- that staring at something look, with their heads cocked to one side that dogs get when puzzled by something.)