RATales Archive

Alia Iacta Est

by Michelle Roy


Title: Alia Iacta Est
Author: Michelle Roy
Email: missmr94@aol.com
Rating: NC-17
Category: Scully/Krycek romance story
Keywords: Scully/Krycek sex
Disclaimer: These characters belong to God...er, umm I mean Chris Carter, 1013 productions, and Fox blah blah blah. No monetary gain will be made from this (yeah right. Then I woke up.)
Time Frame: This takes place shortly after "The End" (season 5 finale) and before the movie. Spoilers abound.
Synopsis: A completely inconceivable situation between Scully and Krycek. Be aware it is an NC-17 situation for graphic m/f sex and some harsh language. I make no claims for the plausibility of this story (it would NEVER happen) but it sure is fun to let the imagination take hold.
Posting: Feel free to post this anywhere with due credit given to the author


They had him again. Alex was positioned directly under the consortium's thumb and he knew it. By all rights he should be dead right now, but for some inconceivable reason the well-manicured man never pulled the trigger on the Star of Russia. He threw his head back and let the shot of whiskey burn its way down his throat, grateful to feel the pain.

Leveling his head, he took a look around the bar he'd found his way to. Low lifes, petty crooks, whores. He smiled, thinking that some would think he was in his natural element. Perhaps they were right he thought, but in his own eyes Alex always saw himself as a survivor, true only to himself. How many times had he cheated death? How many situations had he found a way out of? He possessed cunning, guile, instinct and razor-sharp senses. He had needed them all to stay alive. Alex wondered if those who thought him scum would feel that way knowing all he had been through. He wondered if those who held themselves high above him wouldn't do the exact things he did in order to survive. Alex closed his eyes. Knowing what he knew made him valuable and dangerous, either an asset or a potential threat. This was how the consortium saw him. He opened his eyes and saw a reflection of himself in the mirror behind the bar. "They'd better concentrate on the threat," he thought, throwing back another shot.

He'd had enough slumming for the night. Digging in the pocket of his jeans, he produced a wad of money and threw it on the bar as he walked out. The chill of the night air hit him full in the chest and Alex absorbed it, inhaling deeply. He looked up and down the lonely street, as he was prone to do. Noticing nothing out of the ordinary he turned and headed towards the hotel he'd gotten a room at. Thankfully it was only a few blocks away as the leather jacket he wore did little to keep out the wind that blew right through him.

Walking through the parking lot, Alex noticed that the lot was full. The whores must be doing good business tonight he thought. Walking to his door, something made him stop short. Nothing specifically was wrong that he could see. There was just something...He pulled his gun from his shoulder holster and cautiously opened his door.

Nothing.

Lights from the parking lot shone through the window onto his bed. Nothing moved inside. There was no sound. Alex threw the switch that turned on the lights. Still nothing. The bed was in perfect shape. Nothing out of it's place. No latent prints in the deep carpet. He made his way to the bathroom, pausing to check the space between his bed and the wall. In the bathroom Alex approached the bathtub with caution, knowing from experience the threat that could lurk there. Gun trained on the shower curtain, he ripped it aside.

Holy shit.

What the fuck?

There was a gun pointed directly at the middle of his forehead. Alex in turn pointed his directly at the forehead of the redhead who stood in his shower. "What happened Scully? Get lost on your way to Mulder's apartment? Or just feel like slumming tonight?"

"Don't give me a reason Krycek."

Alex laughed. "Seems to me that I'm the one with the reason tonight. Breaking and entering is more than enough reason for me to pull this trigger."

"And murder isn't?"

"Prove it."

Something in Dana Scully faltered and Krycek saw it. He also saw her red, glassy eyes. This might be very bad for him if she had been thinking of her sister and had decided to take matters into her own hands. But how in hell had she found him?

Scully's voice took on an exhausted tone. "I can't prove it Krycek, and that's what has saved your ass." Her eyes welled up, staying hard on him. "I can't prove it." Quietly, voice quivering, " I've got nothing."

Alex was confused beyond belief. "So why are you here then? To kill me? Not like you Dana. To bring me to justice - sure, I could buy that from you. But to murder me in cold blood? You'd have to jump off that pedestal you've put yourself on."

The gun she had pointed at Alex fell to her side and out of her hand as she came to the realization that she had no idea why she'd decided to come here. She knew that in lowering her gun she took the very real risk of being shot by Krycek, but at this point she hardly cared. All seemed lost. The X Files were burned. Mulder's ex-partner, whom he still seemed to carry a torch for, lie in a hospital near death. Her sister was dead. Her daughter was dead. It was more than she could bear. Feeling her legs weaken, she grabbed at Krycek to keep herself from falling.

Alex saw the blood drain from her face and watched in amazement as the gun fell to the bathtub. She began to sway, and suddenly lunged toward him. Alex's arm stiffened as he beaded the gun directly at her in anticipation of an attack. Instead, she fell into him, nearly passing out. He caught her with his right arm and silently cursed his useless left arm. "OK Scully, you're going to have to help me out here. I can't carry you, so stay with me."

He threw her arm around his shoulder, grabbed her waist, and lifted her out of the bathtub. She was still with him, not having passed out, but seemed to be in a trance-like state. Alex led her to a chair near the bed and sat her down. He walked to the window, glanced outside, and closed the drapes. Tears streamed down Scully's face, although she wasn't crying. Alex was at a loss as he stared at her.

He poured her a shot of vodka and offered it to her. The sight of the drink seemed to snap her out of it. She took it and even managed a half smile. "Thank you Krycek." She threw it back and immediately began to hack violently.

Alex smiled. "It's not Stolichnaya by a long shot."

She looked up at him between coughs. "Obviously."

Alex sat on the bed. His instinct told him that she posed no threat to him, but he kept the gun in his hand regardless. "Scully, why in the fuck are you here?"

Scully was quiet for a long time. She seemed to truly ponder this question. She looked right at him and very matter-of-factly blurted out, "Krycek, I wanted to see you bleed. For all you've done to my family, to Mulder's family, to me. But seeing you standing there - seeing your, umm, your arm - I realized that the consortium has used you. This place is a rat hole, and I'm sure it's not the worst place you've ever stayed in. You have nothing. You have no one. You live in fear. Who would choose to live their life like that? You're a liar and a murderer and deserve to die for the crimes you've committed. But I can't be the one to do it." She reached for the bottle, and poured herself another shot.

He was suspicious. Where Scully was, Mulder couldn't be too far behind. "Where is Agent Mulder?"

Scully drank another shot and managed not to hack as the firewater went down her throat. "Agent Mulder is at the side of his ex-partner Diana Fowley who was shot and is comatose."

Alex took a swig from the bottle. Diana wasn't dead. Goddammit! He'd beaded a shot right to her heart. He took a long pull of vodka and began choking.

Dana stood and walked to Krycek as he tried to catch his breath. His arm shot up, gun pointed right at her chest. "Alex, relax. I could've shot you in the bathroom. I didn't. I won't."

Alex fought every instinct he had and lowered the gun. He could feel the vodka and whiskey from earlier in the bar clouding his thoughts. He fought it. And yet he took another drink from the bottle.

"Are you going to drink that all, or are you going to offer me some more?"

He handed her the bottle and watched her take a sip from the bottle. He watched her lips curl around it. He watched the clear liquid disappear between her lips and travel down her throat.

Dana felt herself getting warm from the liquor. She felt herself begin to relax. As she looked at Krycek she came to a decision.

Krycek tried to look away but couldn't. Scully began to drink too fast and vodka spilled out of her mouth and all over her white blouse. "Shit." She stood there trying not to let the wet fabric touch her skin. She looked at Krycek exasperatedly.

Krycek walked to the dresser, searching through a drawer. "I think I have something that you can change into. It's not the silk that you're used to I'm afraid."

Scully rolled her eyes. She made a conscious effort not to slur her words. "Krycek, I am not the princess you seem to think I am."

He handed her the shirt, a grungy white button-up. "Here you are your highness."

She snatched it from his hands and walked to the bathroom to change. Once there she removed her blouse and bra and put on Krycek's shirt. "To hell with it" she thought. "To hell with it all". Before she opened the door, she retrieved her gun and put it behind her in the waistband of her pants.

She walked out with the shirt buttoned only at the navel. Krycek sat in a chair and watched her every move. He seemed to have anticipated this.

"Give me your gun Scully."

"What gun?"

"Jesus Christ, give me some credit." He pointed his gun at her "Give me the fucking gun."

Scully would admit it. She was definitely buzzed now. She walked to the dresser and grabbed the bottle. "Come and get it yourself Krycek."

Goddamn it. She was teasing him. Well, he was taking control right now. He stood quickly, keeping the gun trained on her, and pulled her into him. He dropped his gun, put his arm around her and lifted the shirt. Feeling the gun there, he looked at her knowingly. "What gun?"

She looked up at him silently. Alex took the gun from her waistband and threw it to the floor. His hand went to the bare skin of her back. "Ah, fuck it" he whispered to himself as he brought his mouth to hers.

He kissed her with abandon and hunger, overpowering her and losing control. He pulled her sharply into him and heard her muffled gasp in his mouth. His arm released her only so he could pull the button from the shirt she wore.

Her hands went to the swollen appendage that was nearly bursting the seams of his fly. Her fingers expertly undid the buttons and slid his pants down his legs. She marveled at the obvious strength of his legs. She also noticed a lack of underwear. "No underwear Krycek? How nasty of you." She reached around him and ran her hands over his smooth ass.

Krycek slipped the shirt from her shoulders and cupped his hand over her right breast, catching the nipple between his fingers, squeezing. He lowered his mouth to her left breast, taking the nipple, sucking and biting it. Scully moaned deeply.

Krycek felt her pulling away. He opened his eyes only to see her drop to her knees in front of him. He felt his penis enter her mouth. "Jesus Christ" he managed to groan.

She took him into her throat and closed it around the length of him. As she pulled him out she sucked on the head, raking her teeth gently on it. Her hands cupped his balls; her fingernails tickled them slightly. Krycek's hands gripped her hair and guided her to the rhythm he liked. Scully tasted the sweet precum that began to egress from the tip of his penis. She took it out of her mouth, lay it on her tongue, and squeezed the shaft so that a drop fell to her tongue. Krycek watched it all, not believing that the woman he once thought to be an ice queen was capable of such carnality.

Pulling her shoulders up, he brought her up to him and kissed her ears, neck and shoulders, enjoying the taste of her flesh but craving another taste. "Lay down" he said to her in a commanding tone. Scully was all too happy to comply.

Krycek knelt in front of her and deftly undid the button and zipper of her slacks. Sliding them off, he noticed that she also wore no underwear. "And you call me nasty. Shame on your purified soul."

"Panty lines are a most unattractive sight."

Alex saw nothing unattractive in his field of vision. He ran his fingers along her flat stomach, tracing a line to each thigh, then from her bellybutton in a straight line to her crotch. His finger disappeared into her. Alex removed his finger and placed it on her lips, moistening them with her flavor. He bent to her mouth, letting the tip of his tongue glide along her lips, tasting her. Unable to resist any longer, Krycek fell to his knees and buried his face in her crotch.

Scully moaned and let herself be taken by the waves that overcame her. She undulated against his persistent mouth. Before she realized that he had stopped, she felt his penis enter her.

Krycek slid slowly in and out of her, all too aware of Scully's closed eyes. He could only imagine that in her mind's eye she was fucking someone else. "Open your eyes Scully" he managed to blurt out.

Scully's eyes slowly opened and Alex saw that no surprise registered in them. He felt her close her muscles around him. God, he wasn't going to last long.

Alex began to pick up the pace of his thrusting and met with the same rhythm in Scully. He rested himself on his knees and pulled her into his lap. Scully still lay on her back as Krycek plunged into her again. She sat straight up into his lap and began to roll her hips against him.

Alex gripped her waist tightly, thrusting upwards into her. He paced himself for about five minutes, feeling her tighten around him, feeling her hands in his hair. He held back, held back....

Until he felt her begin to shudder. As her back arched away from him, his eyes clamped shut and with a growl he released a flood into her.

Scully sat on his lap for a few moments catching her breath, arms draped around his shoulders. Realizing what had transpired, she felt an instant need to wipe it from her memory. "Krycek, this never happened. If you tell anyone, I will deny it until my dying breath."

Her reaction didn't surprise him. It only added ammunition to his already vast arsenal. He rested his head against her chest. "Tell me who's going to believe me."

A sigh of relief. "I'm glad you realize that." She caught her fingers running themselves through his hair and found it impossible to stop. Her analytical mind began to attempt to pick apart her illogical feelings for Krycek, but she banished all thought from her mind. She just sat there, on his lap reveling in afterglow.

Alex held her close and smiled to himself at his good fortune (finally). He'd never considered Scully. He always figured she was Mulder's territory. He closed his eyes letting himself relax for the first time in as long as he could remember. A thought drifted in his head and one eye shot open and focused itself on the closet opposite the bed. A small red light glowed. Alex smiled, knowing his ass was covered. The camera rolled on...

End