Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rated FRAO m/m sexual situations and a few naughty words. If you're under eighteen years of age, detest tampering with canon, or can't stand the idea of Mulder and Krycek being completely gone on each other, I give you fair warning. Run!
    Summary: This is a prequel to Green Eyed Monster. Alex works with Mulder and Scully to break the Consortium and put an end to all this aliens taking over the world nonsense. He starts scribbling out a journal, originally to record the events for Mulder in the event of his demise, but things begin to change...
    Disclaimer: They are not mine, but they will be, any time now. My dog told me so, yesterday.
    Endless thanks to Nic, Orithain and Sue, for marvelous beta and continuous harassment. Big hugs to the lovely Pat, whose opinion I hold in the highest regard, for continuing to be enthusiastic about my work.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    30,703
    Chapters:
    3/3
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    14
    Hits:
    1,559