Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    SUMMARY: When Krycek is asked to do a job, the results are not what he expects.
    LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Nobody in this story, except Mike, belongs to me. All belong to CC, or Fox.
    CATEGORY: Krycek/Other; Krycek/Kim, Krycek/Marita; angst; character death
    SPOILERS: All up to end of Season 7, especially myth arc and Requiem.
    NOTES: I'm warning Marita fans now, she is not a nice woman here. Not at all. Personally, I don't know what to make of her motivations on the show, so it's tough for me to come up with any empathy for her. Besides, how can I squeeze my lil' Kim on in there, if I don't resolve M&A's relationship? :)
    SPECIAL THANKS: To my wonderful beta Ursula, for putting up with my run-on sentences and rambling emails. You've got an unusual punctuation style, but then again, so do I. :) I couldn't have done this without your calming guidance - thank you from the bottom of my heart. And a little thanks to Lorelei, for giving me the nudge to blow the dust off this story and sending it out from my hard drive, where it would have otherwise languished forever.
    FEEDBACK: Yes, yes, please.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    13,928
    Chapters:
    3/3
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    12
    Hits:
    1,380