Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rated NC-17 m/m sexual situations and some bad language
    Summary: Alex just hasn't been the same since he returned from his little stay with Justin Saint James. He must exorcise his demons before his destructive behavior loses him everything that's ever meant anything to him in his life. Namely Fox.
    Disclaimer: You know the drill. Don't make me say it again. The thought alone that these beautiful, beautiful boys don't belong to me sickens me.
    Super colossal thanks to Nic for beta. And thanks to Ori and Nic for still enjoying this seemingly endless series. Have no fear chickies, number ten is rolling around up there in my head...
    Clyde is dedicated to and a little more than loosely based on Merlin, my sweet, sometimes dopey but always fiercely devoted German Shepherd whom I lost to cancer on May second of this year, just three weeks before his tenth birthday.
    While I love my other two Shepherds dearly, he'll always be first in my heart.
    Feedback: It's a good thing.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    74,395
    Chapters:
    8/8
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    35
    Hits:
    2,869