Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
561
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
834

untitled

Summary:

Warnings: um, none for this part, i think!!
Disclaimers: i dont have anything do to with Andromeda, or the cast, or the charecters, or anything.this is done for fun not profit.
Archive: yes please
Pairing: Harper/Tyr

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

untitled(as of yet)
by Cami Wirth

 

A guy has needs, ya know? Or at least....thats what i keep telling myself. Its not like I can control certain body parts, so why even try? Just sit back and enjoy the veiw, i say. nothings ever going to come of it. no problem, right?

Wrong.

So im just turning the corner,on my way to the bridge, when WHOA theres Tyr, just hanging off one of the vent pipes, sloooowly pulling himself up. his pecs are tightning and bulging out, his chest is straining against his chainmetal shirt and sweat is running is in drivets over his forehead....................

its times like these i really truly wish i could control certain body parts. I probably stood there for a minute just soaking up the sight,when he drops to the ground (effortlessly,like a cat...) and gives me a knowing look, then just walks away.

A knowing look!!!

was i really that obvious?

Okay okay, so i was. but its really not my fault. i wanted to pass him without a second glance-well, no not wanted....what i should have wanted was to pass him without a second glance. but what i really wanted was to heh, need i say it, beg him to fuck me right there on the grating.

So i guess, subconciancely, i decided to settle for a happy medium, and just stand there with a hard-on and a crazed, drooling look on my face.

I dont think ive ever had it this bad.

Im still trying to compose myself when i arrive on the bridge. pleeaase please pleaseplease dont let Tyr be here.

Well he's not, but Beka is, and thats bad enough. that woman can see through me like a strip of tranparent bonding tape.

"Harper. good. look i need you to fix the navigating plate thingy."

i see what shes pointing to and say "you mean the transhyper navigator feedthrough plate."

"yeah. whatever. just fix it."

then for the first time since i came in she really looks at my face.

And smirks.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

"been spying on Tyr, huh?"

i laugh "no!!" laugh again. damn why do i have to be such a shitty liar?

"oh yes you have. where? In the shower? In his quarters, changing clothes?"

"just..shut up, Beka." i growl

"oh puh-lease Harper, dont try to be nasty with me. it doesnt suite your sweet sugery personality" she pinches me on the cheek.

"quit!"

she rolls her eyes and plops down in the command chair.

"Harper, ya know, youre never going to get anywhere with Tyr if you never make a move."

"i'd never get anyway with him if i didnt make a move, either. remember when he said mating with humans is pointless?"

"i was there, Harper, not you and he said human women."

"well he's not like that, i can tell you right now. Nietzscheans always are sure to be the agressor, okay, and if he was intrested, he would have already done something."

"then why does he let you keep pining after him?"

i removed the cover over the plate and set to work, not intrested in this conversation anymore.

"because im his ego boost. now please, can i just get this thing fixed?"

 

TBC

feed me please!! whaddya think? like? love? hate?
thanks for reading.

 

end part 1

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Cami Wirth.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.