Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    spoilers galore, please enjoy.
    Disclaimer: I do not own the characters portrayed in this story. They belong to Gene Roddenberry's estate and Tribune Entertainment. Nor do I own the script "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" that this was based on. That is owned by Richard O'Brien. All information not having appeared in the series or the movie script was taken from the Systems University site at www.allsystems.org.
    Spoilers: I'm all over the first season, here. If you've seen less than half of it, you won't get many of the references. Sorry.
    Rating and warning: Very Strong FRM rating. Subject to change. Slash situation in Part II. If you cannot handle the idea of one man hitting on another, please do not read.
    Archive: Ask me first via e-mail to luzmaria8@att.net please.
    Special thanks to Spaz'n Space for the image of Harper dressed as Frank (I would not have thought of this otherwise) and Josette for being my Rocky Horror/ Andromeda sounding board. This piece o' crap is dedicated to you, guys.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,637
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    8
    Hits:
    717