Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
2,286
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,961

The Business trip

Summary:

I am still new to writing stories, so please if you like it email me at TazisHappy@aol.com and let know you want more ;o)
And feel free to make a request for a type of story you would like me to write

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

The Business trip
by TazisHappy

 

I had been dating my husband for only two weeks before he asked me to marry him. He was much older than me and average looking and he didn't perform too well in bed, but he did have a lot of money and he treated me very well. So when he asked me to marry him I said yes right away.

He went out of town a lot on business and left me home alone, but I didn't mind being left at home wile he was gone on his trips. I would spend my days going to movies, shopping and going out with my friends. He owns a large company, and needs to go out of town a lot.

We have been married for about a two years now. Sence he is out of town a lot it is rare to get a weekend alone with him. We had made plans to spend the hole weekend at home alone, when at the last minute, he got a phone call and had to fly down south for a big meeting. I begged him to take me with him, and he finally agreed. We flew down that afternoon, a limo met us at the air port and took us to the hotel, where he stayed whenever he came here. We walked up to the desk, and the clerk looked at me like I was trash, then spoke to my husband Kevin, and said

"Good afternoon, sir. We are so glad you are staying with us again," he motioned slightly towards me," I see you've made your own 'arrangements' this time."

"Um, why, yes, no need for anything special this trip. If you could have my bags brought up..."

"Yes, sir, right away." As we walked towards the elevator, I looked back to see the clerk and a few other employees staring at me, whispering and laughing. I had wonder why they were staring at me, but I just blow it off and kept walking.

The room was beautiful. A fully furnished suite, with a hot tub, fire place, and a gorgeous view of the city. I jumped on the bed, and laid back, looking up at Kevin,

and asked "What 'special arrangements' were they talking about in the lobby?"

"Oh, they were talking about, um, transportation, yeah, that I had my own limo bring us here this time, instead of them sending someone to get us. That's it."

He told me he had to get going to his meeting and would be back late. I decided to take a lone hot bath. I got undressed and got into the hot tub. I laid back, feeling the warmth of the water cress my body. I soon fell asleep. When I woke up from my nap, it was dark out, and Kevin hadn't returned yet. I dried off and laid on the bed in my towel and watched some cable, but nothing good was on.

I looked over some brochures that were laying on the table, but that was boring, too. I thought I heard Kevin outside, so I quickly went to the door, still raped in the towel, to greet him. I peeked out, but there was no one there. I looked right across the hall, there was a tray on the floor, with some dirty dishes, and a newspaper! Finally, something to do. I looked both ways and it was all clear, so I quickly went out to get the paper. Just as I bent over to pick it up, I heard my room door slam shut behind me. Leaving the paper on the tray, I tried to open the door, it was definitely locked. Just then, the elevator bell rang. I looked around, panicking, when I saw the stairway door. I opened the door, and went out into the stairwell, and let the door slam behind me. I heard a click, then I read the sign.

"ATTENTION! No Access to Floor! Proceed to 1ST Floor Lobby!"

What was I going to do? I sat there for a while, shivering, the air was on, and the cement stairs were very cold. Finally about half an hour later I decided I had better go down to the front desk and ask for some help, so I went down stairs. 16 floors, I was tiered by the time I got down there. When I reached the lobby, I stepped out of the door, and saw what seemed like fifty, but was probably only about ten people standing there, they stopped and stared at me. I grabbed towel tight, making sure not to let it drop. I'm sure my face must have been bright red. I went up to the front desk. It was the same clerk from before. I said,

"Excuse me, I accidentally locked myself out of my room, could you get me another key to get in again?"

He looked at me strange and said, "What? You think I'm stupid? Mr. Johnson has been back in his room for the last 45 minutes. If you were locked out, he would have let you in.

All you hookers are the same, obviously you did something wrong if he kicked you out with just a towel on. I'm not going to waste his time with you, just leave, and we won't call the police." I screamed, yelled, and then begged him to call up to the room, but he wouldn't do it. He picked up the phone and said,

"We have problem out here, will you come take care of it"

Then two big men came out from the back of the hotel and picked me up, and carried me to the door. I cried, begged and even pleaded with the clerk not to let them put me out on the street in just a towel. He told them to put me down. He leaned over the desk and told me if I give him a hand job, he would get me some clothes, and a cab home. It was disgusting, but I wasn't in a position to argue.

He took me into a back room, and made me take out his cock. I stroked him hard, jerking fast, but not to rough, trying to get him off quickly. Then the door opened, three other employees walked in.

"Whoa, what's this? Party time!" Before I could even say a word or even argue, I was pushed down onto a couch. "Where'd you get her?"

"She's one of Mr. Johnson's slut prostitutes, she finished early, he's giving us a free bee, we'll have to send him up something special as thanks later, but for now... Gang Bang!!!"

They held me down, while the first man passed on his hand job, and put his cock down my throat. I had him so hot already, he blew quickly after just 4 strokes. I gagged, and swallowed weakly as he pulled out, and splattered more cum on my face. He got up and said, "I'll get the others, I'll be right back!"

He left, and the other three took over. One forced his long cock down my throat in one hard thrust, while the other pushed as hard as he could into my barely wet pussy, ripping me with every stroke. The third stood over me, stroking himself patiently with one hand and pinching one of my tit's hard with the other hand. In and out, I lay on my back under these two, cocks driving deeper, harder, faster. I didn't even notice after a while, there was about 15 other men watching me. My mouth, with no warning, suddenly was filled with hot semen, and almost at the same time, cum was spurted up into my now very wet and hot pussy.

I tried to gasp out to stop please stop, but I was told to shut-up bitch. And I'm so tiered of you slut prostitutes fucking every one else in the hotel, but the guys that work here. I herd others say, you tell her, give it to the slut bitch. One after the other they came forward to shove their cocks in my mouth and pussy, and they were all pinching and biting my tit's so hard I thought they would come off soon, they all took turns over and over and over again. I was screaming in pain, but I was starting to have orgasms too. I tried to resist, but I could not, the feeling of pleasure kept creeping in to my mind.

I started to think it was just a bad dream, when all of a sudden I was brought back to reality quickly, I felt a pain like never before. I squirmed, and I kicked, but I was pinned down, it was no use. I tried to scream for help, but I was quickly gagged with a pair of cum soaked men's underwear. I was crying in pain, as my ass was being fingered open. I had never let any one try to ass fuck me before. I felt the first finger enter my ass, OH GOD it hurt, but then I felt two more fingers, then three fingers, rubbing cum on my hole to lubricate me. It hurt so much I thought they were ripping me in half.

I heard a high pitch cracking voice say me first, I looked up and saw that it was the bell hop from the lobby, he was a tall thin boy, he couldn't have been any more then 19, maybe even younger, he still had his pants on. In his cracking voice he said "I want that ass first, and you'd better hold her down tight, this will hurt a lot" With that statement he unzipped his pants. My eyes grew large in disbelief as I saw his huge cock drop down between his legs, it must have been at least 13 inches long and 4 inches thick. It was the biggest cock I had ever seen. He moved up behind me. Once I the shock wore off I struggled liked a wild woman, but it was no use. I felt the large head of his cock pushing on my ass hole. I tried to pull away, but it was no use. Slowly he pushed his thick cock in, stretching and ripping me open, deeper and deeper up into my ass he pushed, till he was all the way in, then he pulled back slowly in one long stroke, " I thought I would die as I felt every inch of him pulling out ". Then without warning, he slammed himself hard and fast all the way back in!!! OHH GOD THE PAIN!!! I felt the blood drain from my face as I tried to scream out in pain, my eyes almost popping out of my head. He rammed up into me, harder and harder, faster and faster with every stroke. It seemed to go on for ever, then all of a sudden he stopped and held in it, I soon felt the throb of his cock as he started to cum in side me, he was so big I could not feel one drop of cum dripping out from my ass. Every time his cum shot up inside my ass it was like his cock grow an inch longer and thicker. At that point I thought I was going to explode. When he was done cumming, even the underwear stuffed tightly in my mouth could not quite my screams of pain. He pulled out in one long slow stroke. When cock poped out of my ass, It sounded like a cork was being poped off a wine bottle for the very first time. His cum came shooting out my ass, and ran down my legs. He got up and all he said was, " Next "

Another man stepped up and took me from behind. After several of them came in my ass, at that point I stared to have orgasms again, I know I shouldn't have had those kind feeling, but I couldn't stop my self, they kept on pounding on me and it started to feel so good. This went on for what seamed like hours. After everyone had a turn, they started to leave one by one. I had cum dripping from my ass, my pussy, and even down my face. My hole body was covered in cum even my hair. I was so tiered at that point I must have passed out.

When I woke up, I was cold and naked laying in a pool of cum. I looked around and realized that me and the clerk sleeping on the bed, were the only ones left in the room. I saw there were a set of clean close sitting on the couch, that someone had left for me. There was dried and wet dripping cum all over me. I got up and went into the shower to cleaned up. I got out and got dressed. The clerk was still a sleep, so I took his pass key from his pants and went back to my room and crawled in to bed with my husband.

The next day he didn't even know I was gone, he just thought I went for a walk and he was a sleep by the time I got back. I was going to tell him, but in some perverted way I did enjoy it. So I never told him what happened to me that night. But I never forgot the trip I got the shit fuck out of me. And I never again begged to go on one of his business trips again.

 

The End ;o)
TazisHappy@aol.com

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author TazisHappy.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.